- » Easy Pumpkin Cheese Soup
Easy Pumpkin Cheese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pumpkin cheese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pumpkin cheese soup recipes.
Cheese Pumpkin Soup
Select a pumpkin with a stem.
(Be sure pumpkin will hold at least 4 to 5 cups liquid) Cut lid off, clean out seeds and strings.
Layer croutons alternately with cheese until it is one third filled.
Pour in enough milk or cream to fill the pumpkin 3/4 full.
Add... - 38.1094
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 45.8627
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 44.1473
In a large shallow pan or on a cookie sheet, spread breadcrumbs.
Set in a 300°F oven to dry for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cut lids from pumpkins, being careful not to break off the stems.
Clean out both pumpkins thoroughly.
In a... - 41.0469
Vegan Pumpkin Soup
If you are a vegan and love soup, you should try out this Vegan Pumpkin Soup. This recipe requires some preparation but the end result is well worth the effort. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 128.956
1. Cook salt pork in a medium saucepan of boiling water 15 minutes to remove salt; drain. Cut into 1/4-inch dice. - 31.9492
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Arrange pumpkin pieces in a large baking dish, with skin side up, pour ½ cup water and bake for 60 minutes or until pumpkin pieces are golden tender .
3. Melt 1/8 cup butter, add leeks, and fry gently... - 46.4634
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
Pumpkin Swirf Cheese Cake
This Pumpkin Swirf Cheese Cake is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pumpkin Swirf Cheese Cake dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 49.9384
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
1. To prepare the tripe clean it very well, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan simmer the tripe in water for about 2 hours, add the finely chopped vegetables to the already prepared tripe and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and let it... - 36.7714
Autumn Rarebit Soup
In large heavy saucepan, bring pumpkin and stock to boil; reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
In blender or food processor, puree in batches.
In clean saucepan, combine pumpkin puree with beer; bring to boil over medium... - 42.0323
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts and walnuts in 1 tablespoon of the butter, cooking until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove from pan and reserve.
In same pan, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is... - 43.0781
1. In a pot bring together chopped vegetables, 750 ml of water, tomato puree and seasoning to the boil and let it simmer until vegetables are tender.
2. Add a knob of lard or butter, then pasta and keep simmering until the pasta is done.
3.... - 40.8832
Fry tortilla pieces.
In an 8 quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add pine nuts and walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove nuts; reserve.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan and cook onion and... - 45.7808
Cheddar Cheese Cornbread
If you have some cornbread mix then here's a recipe you can try with it. Robin enhances a cornbread mix with some Cheddar to create a wonderful appetizer, which is perfect to serve at parties. Get out your cornbread mix boxes and get started right away. - 103.21
1) Evenly spread the ingredients on slices of any kind of bread.
2) Discard the crusts.
3) Shape to desired shapes or roll edge to edge or opposite corner to corner and set in place with toothpicks.
4) Bake on cookie sheet at 350°F for 10... - 34.3656
A hearty fall or winter stew that’s earthy, healthy, and delicious. - 114.533
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167