- » Easy Pumpkin
Easy Pumpkin Recipes
Easy pumpkin refers to any dish that is made using pumpkin. All that needs to be done is to cut the pumpkin into small pieces and mix with other ingredients. The mixture can be cooked or baked depending on individual ... More »
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and apple cider into the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and mix it well until the... - 125.934
Kabocha Ratatouille - Simmered Pumpkin And Vegetable Stew
This is a simmered kabocha ratatouille - the best way to describe what I'm making today. I'm taking a couple of my favorite vegetable dishes, ratatouille and kabocha no nimono, and putting them together in this awesome new recipe. Enjoy and have fun in the... - 120.355
Fall is here and it's such a great time of year. Let's start with the basics and make some pumpkin puree which we can use in many other recipes. - 116.601
Pumpkin Pie Shake
Love experimenting with flavors? Here's a recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Pumpkin Pie Shake in your own kitchen. The blend of pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree with a whole lot of vanilla ice cream will certainly... - 115.556
Pumpkin Pie Dip
If you're looking for an amazing dip to go with your crackers and cookies then you have to try this unique pumpkin dip. Watch the chef make this dip as it tastes as pumpkin pie. Do check it out. - 115.193
This is an easy recipe to make Pumpkin Bread or muffins that is freezer friendly. Make in less than 4 minutes, Mix, mash and pour then enjoy. - 114.558
Pumpkin Punch Cocktail
Pumpkin punch cocktail, a flavorful spiced cocktail for the season of fall or autumn. The spiced rum compliments the spiced flavors of all the ingredients within this seasonal cocktail. Tasting notes: light spiced rum flavors, mild nutmeg and fall spices... - 113.506
Easy Pumpkin Pie Martini
Not yet done with your pumpkin love, this year? Then take a look at this fabulous pumpkin pie martini recipe with graham cracker crust. Watch the video for clear instructions. Try it at home and your guest are sure to rave of your skills with every sip! - 112.872
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Do you need quick cookie recipe, which can be made with minimum hassles? Then you should definitely give this pumpkin spice cookie recipe a try, with just 2 ingredients and few minutes in the oven you won’t believe how yummy and chewy it could turn out. ... - 111.393
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until... - 110.762
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
Look at this unique tofu pumpkin pie recipe that does not use any butter or cream. The video interesting to see and presented in a step-wise manner making it all the more simple to prepare in your kitchen. Amaze your family and friends with this delicious pie... - 110.058
Fresh Pumpkin Puree (way Too Easy To Use A Can)
Probably this is the most basic thing that everyone needs to learn – Pumpkin Puree. The Holidays are here, so you'll need to have this handy at all times. Watch and learn how to make this puree from this video! Enjoy! - 109.612
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie Cups
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease the cupcake pan.
2. In a bowl, add the pumpkin pie filling, eggs, and the evaporated milk. Mix well.
3. Take the cinnamon rolls one at a time and using a rolling pin, roll them out into a 4... - 109.051
Basic Pumpkin Filling From Scratch
Oh yes, we all sure need to know how to make that basic Pumpkin Filling From Scratch. Sometimes, you can not find canned pumpkin so
here is an easy recipe to make it at home. The Holiday season is almost here and knowing a recipe like this will help you save... - 108.519
Harvest Pasta Skillet
1. Slice onion, mushrooms.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl mix pumpkin paste, vegetable broth, wine and water, whisk well.
3. Coarsely chop pistachios using Food Chopper.
3. Heat oil in a skillet put mushrooms and onion; cook until onion... - 107.275
Easy Pumpkin Roll Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Thanksgiving and pumpkins are inseparable. If you are looking for some pumpkin recipe ideas, watch this video for pumpkin rolls with cream cheese filling. You will the way the chef simply put forth the recipe. - 107.119
Simple Pumpkin Tarts, An Easy Fall Food Treat
Do you have a sweet-tooth? If yes, then these yummy, crusty tarts is all you need to satiate your cravings. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to prepare crunchy, nutty, yummy pumpkin tarts at home. Satisfying and healthy, you will be surprised to see how the pie... - 100.639
Holiday Pumpkin Pancakes
Chef John uses the time-honored strategy of turning any recipe into a "holiday recipe" by adding some pumpkin. Here has taken a very standard pancake recipe, and with the addition of pumpkin, and a few classic pumpkin pie spices, has turned it into what would... - 96.165
Cooking With Jess - Protein Cake
1. In mixing bowls place all ingredients and mix well.
2. Spray microwave safe bowl and place cake mixture in sprayed bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Serve with beverages or as desired.
If desired add 1tbsp peanut... - 93.4446
1. In blender, add ice, milk, yogurt, and pumpkin.
2. Drop peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
3. Pour vanilla, and blend until smooth.
4. Serve pumpkin smoothie chilled. - 92.962
Baby & Toddler: Pumpkin Couscous Puree
As new moms there is always the need for baby food recipes. So, in this video, find a recipe that is fit for babies and kids, its pumpkin couscous puree. It has veggies in it and there is couscous which is healthy. And it’s easy to make for moms who have... - 92.2872
129 Cal Pumpkin Fettuccine
1. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles well.
2. Pat dry, place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Drain excess liquid from noodles and pat them until thoroughly dry.
4. Cut noodles up a bit using a knife or kitchen shears... - 91.4129
Easy Pumpkin Risotto
Here is a simple and delightful recipe of easy pumpkin risotto that is great way to build up your weekend lunches with its subtle flavors and creamy texture. Take a look at the video and learn how to make the a great tasting effortless risotto. - 91.3901
Creamy Pumpkin Polenta Two Ways
This is a simple recipe for Creamy Pumpkin Polenta - Two Ways using lactose free Lactaid Milk. Enjoy savory Creamy Pumpkin Polenta with Sage and Walnuts or Creamy Pumpkin Polenta with Pecans and Pomegranate Molasses. - 88.5851
Homemade Pumpkin Nut Pancakes
Treat your family to these delicious pancakes this weekend. Watch chef June share her recipe for these wonderful Pumpkin Nut Pancakes. These are so yummy and irresistible that your family is sure to shower compliments on you. - 80.7664
Baked Pumpkin Seeds
Carving a pumpkin for Halloween? Don't throw away those pumpkin seeds. You can use them as a topping for your pumpkin based pies and puddings or just snack on them in between your meals. Watch this video to know what exactly you need to do. - 77.403
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie is a trademark winter dish. Thekel shares a foolproof pumpkin pie recipe that is as easy as a pie. Whether you are entertaining a big crowd or treating your someone special, this irresistible pie recipe will get everyone begging for more. Lace... - 76.5643
Easy Pumpkin Chicken Soup
Place one-half of pumpkin in 8 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender, rotating dish every 5 minutes.
Repeat with remaining half.
Spoon pumpkin from shell.
Mash or process in food processor until... - 47.9874
Easy Canned Pumpkin Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Heat the milk to scalding point.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
4. Into a mixing bowl add the canned pumpkin along with the spices and salt.
5. Mash the pumpkin and... - 47.648
Easy Chiffon Pumpkin Pie
To pumpkin add milk and spices and salt.
Heat in double boiler to scalding.
Beat egg yolks slightly and half the sugar and add to pumpkin slowly.
Soften gelatine in cold water and add to mixture.
Stir until dissolved.
Remove from stove and chill, stirring... - 45.449
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie has a Ostentatious taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Pumpkin Pie Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 44.7003
Easy Pumpkin Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until particles are size of coarse cornmeal.
Sift together sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves, and add to flour mixture.
Stir... - 44.3643
Easy Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin bread is a soft and flavorful bread prepared with canned pumpkin and flour combined along with a batter of eggs, sugar, spices and baking agents. Flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and cloves, the pumpkin bread is baked in the oven and can be... - 42.4739
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Mix filling in order given.
Mix together crust ingredients and press into pie pan, sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Pour filling into crust and bake 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350° F.
and bake 40-45 more minutes (or until knife... - 42.0317
Easy Pumpkin Meringue Pie
Beat jelly with fork to soften and spread it in bottom of pastry-lined pan.
Sprinkle almonds on jelly.
Beat together egg yolks, cream and 3/4 cup sugar.
Add pumpkin, spices and salt and mix thoroughly.
Pour into shell.
Bake in very hot oven (425 F.) 10... - 41.6881
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 40.6977
Easy Pumpkin Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute onions until golden but do not let them brow.
3) In a blender container, put the sauteed onions with little chicken stock and blend until pureed.
4) In a heavy bottomed... - 38.8862
Easy Pumpkin Pecan Pie
FOR PUMPKIN LAYER:COMBINE pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl.
Spread over bottom of pie shell.
FOR PECAN LAYER:COMBINE corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla in same bowl; stir in nuts.
Spoon over pumpkin layer.
BAKE in preheated... - 38.7786
Easy Pumpkin Soup
In a large saucepan, melt butter; saute onion until tender, but not brown.
Add pumpkin, broth, and spices, blending well.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Cool slightly; slowly stir in cream and wine.
Heat again to serving temperature and serve immediately.
Makes 6 to 8... - 38.4987
Easy Canned Pumpkin Pie With Whipped Cream
Thoroughly combine the pumpkin, sugar, salt, and the spices.
Blend in eggs, milk, and evaporated milk.
Pour into unbaked pastry shell (have edges crimped high because amount of filling is generous).
Bake in hot oven (400°) 50 minutes, or till knife inserted... - 38.2964
Easy Pumpkin Bread
Mix flour, soda, sugar and spice together.
Make a well or hole in dry ingredients and add pumpkin, eggs, oil, and water.
Beat until smooth, add nuts and vanilla.
Pour into greased loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350°.
This will make two 4 x 9-inch loaf pans or... - 35.5902
Lite N Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
In large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; set aside.
In small saucepan, heat 1 cup low fat: evaporated milk just to boiling.
Slowly stir hot milk into gelatin.
Mix in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla;... - 34.7642
Easy Pumpkin Pie
There are hardly a few recipe which beat Easy Pumpkin Pie as far as I am concerned. I made this Easy Pumpkin Pie last weekend for a dinner party and everyone loved it. Go try it today! - 34.3086
Easy Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, pumpkin, butter, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium... - 33.7351
Easy Pumpkin Soup
Saute butter, onion, and ginger.
Stir in flour.
Add pumpkin; cook 5 minutes.
Gradually add stock and milk; simmer 5 minutes.
Season with salt. - 33.4516
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the broken gingersnaps until they're finely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pat the crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom... - 33.185
Assamese Batter Fried Pumpkin Flowers
Mix the flour and salt.
Gradually add the water, whisking well to form a thin batter.
Rinse the flowers well and pat dry
Dip flowers in the batter and deep fry,one at a time, in hot oil till golden
Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on... - 32.1799
Easy Pumpkin Fritters
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a preheated nonstick skillet.
When bottom is browned, turn to brown other side.
Serve hot. - 31.7291
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Mix filling ingredients together, beating until smooth. Turn into an unbaked 9-inch pie shell. Shell will be very full. Smooth top.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° F. and continue baking for 30 to 45 minutes until firm. - 31.4113
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Mix all ingredients together with electric beater until well blended.
Pour into two 9" pie shells and bake at 425° for 45-55 min. or until knife comes out clean. - 31.1927
Easy Pumpkin Preserves
Remove peel and cut raw pumpkin into slices 1/4 inch thick and 1 or 2 inches long.
Place in stone jar or earthenware utensil and add sugar.
Let mixture stand overnight.
Drain liquid from pumpkin and boil liquid until it spins a thread.
Add sliced pumpkin and... - 29.6057
Easy Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and spice until blended; pour into shell.
Cook on medium (5) for 18 to 20 minutes, turning once while cooking.
Center may still appear slightly soft at the end of cooking time.
Allow to stand for 30 minutes to... - 29.3051
Easy Pumpkin Pie Dessert
Put all ingredients in a bowl and beat with a rotary egg beater.
Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Bake at 450 degrees for thirty minutes.
Reduce heat to 400 degrees and bake for fifteen minutes longer. - 28.8303
Easy Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry.
3. Using electric mixer at... - 28.671
Easy Nutmeg Pumpkin Pie
1. Combine all ingredients, except pastry shell, in a 3-quart bowl. Beat until well blended.
2. Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared shell. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 30 to 35 minute, or until center is nearly set. Let stand 30... - 27.1507
Quick And Easy Pumpkin Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 26.9659
Easy Pumpkin Tomato Soup
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add tomatoes, pumpkin, broth, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the pumpkin is tender.
2. Puree in the container of an... - 26.6773
Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
I love Halloween but I often don’t have time to bake something special. Rather than ignoring the holiday, this year, I cheated with a baking mix and canned frosting, just so I could have fun making some ghoulish treats. If you have time to bake from... - 0
Pumpkin Pie Parfaits - Easy Thanksgiving Desserts
1. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until light and fluffy,... - 0
Power Puree, Babies & Toddlers, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Ihop Pumpkin Spice Pancake
The IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes are one of my favorite pancakes from the IHOP. These pancakes remind me of pumpkin bread, which is moist and wonderfully spiced with cinnamon, clove, allspice, and nutmeg. Plus you get the added benefit of real pumpkin which gives... - 0
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 0
Jeera Bhopla Recipe is a simple, mouth watering recipe that you can try in your own home! - 0
Achari Aloo Bhopla
Achari Aloo Bhopla Recipe is a simple, mouth watering recipe that you can try in your own home. - 0
Easy Pumpkin Recipes By Category