- » Easy Puff Triangle
Easy Puff Triangle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy puff triangle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy puff triangle recipes.
Bananas With Cinnamon Triangles
1. Cut pastry into four 10 cm (4 in) squares, then cut squares into triangles. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Brush pastry triangles with water and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Place on agreased baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until... - 36.5158
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 41.3722
I often cook this mushroom puffs recipe. It is the favorite dish of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this dish. So try this mushroom puffs recipe to make your family members delighted. - 36.0928
1. Preheat the broiler. Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, and mustard.
2. Place the bread in a shallow baking pan and toast one side lightly under the broiler. Spread the cheese mixture over the untoasted sides, then cut each slice into 4 triangles or... - 24.428
Love the gooey cheesy feel every bite offers me. This cheese puffs is a wonderful cheesy delight that I fall in love with a little more every time. - 41.5855
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Defrost pastry
3. Mix or combine ricotta cheese, egg, lemon juice, green onion and cheese
4. Roll pastry sheet to a 1 2 "x 1 2 " square, using a small amount of flour if necessary to prevent sticking
5.... - 38.866
Fill metal fondue pot 1/2 full with cooking oil.
Heat to 350Â°F.
Transfer to fondue stand and maintain heat over direct high heat.
Prepare puffs while oil is heating.
Open 1 pack age (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls.
Unroll; separate into... - 30.3099
Spinach And Cheese Puffs
1. In a large bowl, place the spinach and add a knob of butter to the bowl. Mix well and add all of the rest of the ingredients except the dough and the oil. Beat well to mix.
2. Melt the rest of the butter
3. Spread out one sheet of... - 40.8953
Blend, cheeses thoroughly.
Combine cheeses, garlic, mustard, salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce with beer; mix well.
Spread on toast.
Brown lightly under broiler. - 31.7201
Appetizer Recipes: Sweet And Sour Shrimp Puff Appetizers
Here is a beautiful appetizer recipe that will give your party table some extra 'zazz. These shrimp puffs are easier to make than they look. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury demonstrates a quick and easy way to put them together. - 0
Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Dip a marsh-mallow in melted margarine; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle.
Fold corners over marshmallow and roll to... - 44.4429
Cherry Puff Trees
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Soften the yeast in warm water.
3) Mix the scalded milk, shortening, sugar and salt.
4) Cool to lukewarm.
5) Stir in 2 cups of flour and beat until smooth.
6) Add eggs and yeast and mix well.
7) Beat in... - 44.0441
Persimmon Puff Turnovers
Peel and dice persimmons.
Place into a medium-size bowl, and mix in cornstarch.
Stir in honey.
Roll out puff pastry to a 3/16-inch thickness.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Spread about 1 tablespoon jam on each square of pastry, leaving a 1/2-inch margin at... - 35.5673
Candy Bar Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Cut each candy bar in half crosswise.
Place one candy piece on shortest side of each triangle.
Roll up; start at shortest side of triangle and roll , to opposite point.
Pinch edges of dough to seal.
Dip... - 41.0243
Panda Express Cream Cheese Puffs
Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons are a tasty side dish available at Panda Express. I like how they don’t pretend these are Crab Ragoon. These are the creamy and crunch wontons you would often find at your favorite Chinese Food Buffet. - 108.954
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 42.2186
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.3888
Cheese And Apple Puffs
See Chef Walter Staib preparing simple and delicious puffs with apples and cheese. The apples here are sweetened and flavored with just cinnamon for a perfect aroma. Watch the recipe video and try it yourself to impress your family and friends! - 121.498
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Hazelnut Crescents, perfect for a dessert or snack. - 110.27
Tasty Tyropita Preparation Part 1
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned dessert at home? Tyropita is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious pastry with Chef Eva and make this wholesome snack or side dish in minutes. - 94.8263
Homemade Chocolate Croissant
Chocolates are simple irresistible and when made into croissant, they make a heavenly snack. Watch out the video to learn how the chef makes these croissants within half an hour. So served it with honey or vanilla ice cream, they make a perfect treat for all. - 111.161
Roll out puff pastry to a large square then cut in 3-inch squares.
Chop pineapple and mix with cherries and angelica in a small bowl.
Place one teaspoonful of fruit in the center of each pastry square.
Dampen the pastry edges and fold over in triangles and... - 46.1304
Ham & Cheese Horns
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 23x10-inch (58x25-cm) rectangle.
Cut!into about 15 triangles, each with 2 very long sides.
To make filling, combine cheese, ham, egg yolk, parsley, onion, pepper and oregano in a medium bowl.
Place about 2... - 41.2606
Quick Tea Tray Savories
Want to learn how to make 2 yummy and lovable savory snacks within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make 2 snacks that will disappear as soon as they are served! - 108.085
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup sugar and top with puffpastry. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over pastry. Roll out into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle. Spread jam over dough. Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar,... - 31.031
Mediterranean Puffy Glazed Fig Tree
Here is an amazing video that shows an outstanding recipe called puffy glazed fig tree. This light and easy pastry makes a great dessert when you don't want to fuzz to much but want to serve something elegant and filling. The video the recipe is a very well... - 107.668
Mediterranean Cheese Pasties
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 400 degrees.
2) Roll out the puff pastry to thickness of about 2 mm. and then cut it into 10 cm. squares.
3) Mix together the fromage frais, egg yolk, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
4) In the middle of... - 40.2179
Are you searching for a unique idea on some elegant appetizers? These tomato jewels can be just perfect to serve your purpose. Prepared with bright-red colored cherry tomatoes, these appetizers really look like gems when served on table. Learn the preparation... - 141.663
1 Combine dry ingredients and cut in 1 tablespoon lard.
2 Dissolve yeast in the water. Add yeast to scalded milk, cooled to room temperature. If not using yeast, use 1 1/2 cups milk; omit the 1/4 cup warm water.
3 Make a well in the center of dry ingredients.... - 34.4586
Blackberry Peach Turnovers
Typically turnovers are made in triangular form. I made these into little squares and rectangles just for fun. You can use blueberries, strawberries and apples in these as well. - 140.229
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large saute pan over medium heat, saute sausage, breaking up the meat to brown evenly. Remove from the pan to a large bowl.
3. In the same pan, saute onions until softened. Add apples and saute for 2 minutes. Add grapes and... - 32.5363
Roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness, and cut into 4-inch squares.Place 2 or more ta-blespoons suitable savory filling just off center of each square.
Brush edge of each square with water, and fold pastry over to make a triangle; press edges together... - 20.9685
Seasonal Fruit Pastries
Seasonal Fruit Pastries has a supreme taste. Seasonal Fruit Pastries get its taste from eggs mixed with custard. Seasonal Fruit Pastries is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 37.2141
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, but don’t brown it.
2. Add the oyster liquor to the butter.
3. Cook for 30 seconds, till it is heated through.
4. Now add the oysters, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt, pepper, and a... - 41.7426
Pastry sheet stuffed with potato and spices. Great for snacks. - 40.4442
1. Sift flour onto a board and divide into four. Take one quarter and make a well in the center. Place the yeast in this (a) and mix with about 2-3 tablespoons warm milk-and-water mixture. The yeast must be dissolved and the dough soft.
2. Have ready a... - 28.5315
1. In a large bowl or basin, sift flour and salt
2. Make a pit in the center and add 2/3 of beaten eggs.
3. Mix quickly, adding more egg to bind the flour into a firm dough.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough with... - 43.4341
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) To make the Danish pastry dough, blend together the fresh yeast with cold water. In case dried yeast is being used, warm the water, dissolve about ½ teaspoon of sugar in it and then... - 44.6026