- » Easy Prune
Easy Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy prune recipes.
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 134.537
Easy Prune Whip
Heat 1/2 cup prune juice combined with the sugar.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold prune juice.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add hot prune juice mixture and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add prune pulp, lemon juice to taste, and salt.
Let cool over ice water or... - 43.152
Easy Prune Cake
Combine oil, sugar, spices, salt and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer.
After mixing well, alternately add eggs, buttermilk and flour sifted with soda.
Beat 2 1/2 minutes at medium speed.
Mash prunes with fork or potato masher.
Add prunes and pecans to... - 37.4663
Easy Prune Bread
Stir 1 teaspoon of the sugar into the lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Add remaining sugar and salt to the hot milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast and milk mixtures and stir well.
Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour and beat... - 36.3921
Easy Prune Nut Bread
Snip prunes into greased 9x5x3-inch pan; add orange peel and juice; let stand 1/2 hour.
Add remaining ingredients; beat well with fork till blended, about 2 minutes.
Scrape pan after beating 1 minute.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes.
Remove from pan;... - 33.7116
Easy Prune Butter
1. Place both ingredients in a food processor, and process at high speed until the mixture is a smooth paste. (Note that this mixture is too thick to be made in a blender.)
2. Use immediately, or place in an airtight container and store for up to 3 weeks in... - 18.8883
Easy Appetizer - Prunes Wrapped In Bacon Or Pancetta
1. Roll bacon strips with the prunes and use a toothpick to seal the ends.
2. In a hot pan place the bacon rolled prunes and sear, let it brown on all sides in the oil that is released from the bacon.
3. Serve the Prunes wrapped in Bacon as an... - 0