- » Easy Potato Carrot Zucchini
Easy Potato Carrot Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy potato carrot zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy potato carrot zucchini recipes.
Carrot And Zucchini Ribbons
1. Wash carrots and zucchini and scrape off their peels.
2. Chop off both the ends of carrots and zucchini.
3. Using a potato slicer, peel zucchini and carrots lengthwise into thin ribbons.
5. In a pan, boil water and add some salt to... - 43.8199
Smooth, lumpy, garlicky, buttery or flavored with cheese, chives or wasabi, mashed potato is one versatile dish that can be tweaked up any way you want. A healthy food to include in your diet, mashed potatoes can be whipped up easily using readily available... - 111.388
Turkey And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake or microwave potatoes to desired doneness.
In medium saucepan, combine vegetables, turkey, soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut warm potatoes lengthwise and squeeze potatoes to... - 34.4006
Spicy Potato Strudel
1. Melt 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion, carrots, courgette and potatoes for 5 minutes, tossing them to ensure they cook evenly. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook the vegetables for 1-2 minutes more until tender.
2.... - 42.4614
Good Health Soup
Good Health Soup tastes great. Good Health Soup is very easy to prepare. The chicken broth adds up the taste of Good Health Soup. - 42.7642
Garden Patch Potato Salad
1 In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Keep aside.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until blended.
5 Combine the sour cream mixture with the vegetables, stirring well.
6 Place in the refrigerator and chill... - 44.8033
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy skillet; fry sausage and onion over medium heat until tender.
Transfer to a stockpot.
Add vegetables, kidney beans and stock.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add seasonings and macaroni.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, - 36.3003
Easy Poached Snapper
The Chef shows how to make Poached Snapper which is an Italian dish. In Italy it is called Aqua Pazza. The fish needs to be cooked gently. Chef Mike shows how to make this dish step by step in the video. - 137.324
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.7784
Vegetable Stuffed Potatoes
In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir carrots, peppers and Italian seasoning in margarine until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add zucchini; cook and stir until tender, about 1 minute.
Carefully cut lengthwise or pierce tops of potatoes and push... - 31.3427
Spiced Vegetable Soup
Trim fat off soup meat; cut in 3/4 inch cubes.
Put soup meat, bones, onion, seasoning, and water in large soup pot.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 4 hours, covered.
Remove soup bone; skim off fat.
Add vegetables and cook 35 to 45 minutes.
Season to... - 40.5798
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
1. Snap each long shoot off broccoli and leave it whole, trimming stems.
2. Steam carrot, green beans, and zucchini briefly for about 7 minutes until tender but still firm.
3. To make the dressing: In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise along with the... - 39.4081
1. Place the veal escalopes between 2 sheets of oiled waxed paper and, using a rolling pin, beat until they are very thin. Cut in half.
2. Mix together half of the onion, the mushrooms, bacon, rosemary, juniper berries, lemon juice and breadcrumbs. Season... - 36.3222
Combine mixed vegetables with mayonnaise, French mustard and lemon juice.
Divide mixture and place on to each slice of ham, roll into a cornet shape.
Place ham cornets close together on a serving dish and garnish with thin strips of red capsicum. - 24.9047
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Vegetable Hash Browns
1. Place potatoes, carrot, zucchini, poppy seeds, eggs and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Lightly brush or spray a nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium heat. Place spoonfuls of mixture in pan, flatten slightly and cook... - 29.3801
Main Meal Vegetable Soup
Prepare beef stock (above). Taste to be sure it has a hearty flavor. If not, boil down to about 2 quarts. To boiling stock, add potatoes, carrots, barley, cabbage, turnips, and tomatoes. Cook until vegetables are partially cooked. Add green beans and zucchini... - 21.6136
Halibut With Vegetables
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the leek and carrots and fry for 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the wine and fennel or dill. Cover with the zucchini and place the halibut on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes, until... - 31.2644
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1) In a saucepan, boil 2-1/2 C water to cook the lentils for 1 hour until almost soft.
2) Place potatoes, zucchini, carrots, celery into the lentil.
3) Season with mineral salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cook for another 20 minutes and add water if... - 45.6119
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 3 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, zucchini, potato, celery, bouillon granules, bay leaf, and seasonings, bring to a... - 35.9996
Tomato Garlic Vegetable Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, green beans, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer tor 10 minutes.
Add great northern beans and zucchini;... - 40.838
Light Vegetable Soup
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, and simmer an additional 5 minutes. - 28.7745
Clay Cooked Chicken Casserole
1 As per the manufacturer's directions, immerse clay pot in water.
2 Spread the bottom of the pan with diced onion and celery.
3 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/8th spoon salt and a dash of pepper.
4 Arrange the chicken over the bed of... - 45.4684
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 43.4803
Las Vegas Lucky Seven Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add all vegetables except peas. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Add peas and parsley if using. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Let cool slightly.
2. In two or three batches,... - 32.0521
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 41.0515
Family Fare Chicken Vegetable Soup
In saucepan over mediumheat, bring potatoes to boiling point in enough salted water to cover.
Cook potatoes 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In large saucepan, heat stock to boiling.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion, carrots, and celery; simmer 5... - 42.8365
Planked Halibut Dinner
Put halibut steaks into an oiled baking pan.
Combine butter, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, dry mustard, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle over halibut.
Bake at 450°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until halibut is almost done.
Meanwhile, halve zucchini... - 44.0766
Minestrone is a very popular vegetable soup which can be made with any vegetables of choice. this minestrone soup is prepared with beef stock and cooked with onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchinis along with cabbages. The minestrone can be cooked in... - 50.8875
Saute onions in oil.
Add rest of ingredients.
Simmer gently until potatoes are cooked. - 33.3205
Stew For Two
1) In a steamer, put whole potatoes and carrots to steam over boiling water for 15 minutes.
2) Transfer potatoes and carrots. Peel the potatoes and bring out 1-inch cubes from these. Also, slice the carrots in ½ inch thickness. Keep these... - 44.6547
Cook eggplant in 1 inch boiling water for 3 minutes; drain.
Cook carrots in 1 inch boiling water until crisp tender (about 6 minutes); drain.
Cook unpeeled potatoes in 1 inch boiling water just until tender (about 20 minutes); drain and cut in half.
Place... - 41.6177
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Combine broth, potato, and carrot in a saucepan; bring to boiling. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes, or until cabbage is crisp-tender. - 32.9482
Fresh Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not brown (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel and dice tomatoes; you should have... - 49.6323
Picante Fish Chowder
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crisp.
Add potatoes, onion, carrot, zucchini, celery and corn.
Cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring constantly.
Add... - 40.7876
Country Style Vegetable Soup
In a large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine onion, carrots, potatoes, celery, zucchini, salt, pepper, bay leaves and parsley.
Cover with stock, bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 45 to 60 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Remove bay... - 38.7674
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and spread potatoes at the bottom.
3) Arrange the onion rings over the potatoes.
4) Place a layer of zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.
5) Mix together hot water and bouillon powder... - 49.5188
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet... - 43.8377
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
Add garlic and leeks.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted.
Add carrots and potatoes; gradually pour chicken broth over vegetables.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Add zucchini, summer squash, and... - 42.4382
To boiling water, add carrots, leeks, zucchini, potatoes, and half of the green beans.
Return to boil, reduce heat, and simmer gently 1 1/2 hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Puree the garlic, basil, tomatoes, and olive oil in blender or food processor.
Add... - 38.8025
An easy Spanish stew, the Cocido is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing stew. It is all about the genuine Spanish flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Cocido recipe. - 38.1852
Chicken Corn Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, celery, potato, and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
Add chicken, then pour in tomato sauce and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and... - 49.593
Country Supper Soup
In a large kettle, combine the bacon, soup, tomatoes, carrots, celery, potato, zucchini, garlic, parsley, water, and the seasonings.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer gently for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti and continue cooking for 30... - 38.0426
Minestrone With Elbow Macaroni
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in the oil for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the tomatoes with their liquid, broth, water, thyme, basil and pepper... - 40.6676
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 41.7859
Rinse and soak navy beans according to package instructions.
Discard water and add fresh water.
Cook according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Cook pasta according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 40.9346
Basil & Bean Soup
1.Day before serving, soak beans overnight in cold water to cover.
2.The next day, drain beans in colander; rinse under cold water.
3.Prepare vegetables; dice zucchini, pare and dice turnips and potato; pare carrots and slice thinly; slice celery; coarsely... - 35.7538
Heat water to boiling; add garlic cloves, onion, and seasonings except salt and pepper.
Lower heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Add potatoes, carrots, and ripe tomatoes, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add zucchini, macaroni, and canned tomatoes; simmer until... - 36.0447
Minestrone Soup With Fresh Vegetables
1. Place onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for
2-3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add zucchini (courgettes), carrots, potato, oregano, basil and black pepper to taste and cook, stirring, for 5... - 38.031
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 37.5575
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powder for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, carrot, potato, zucchini and stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until... - 44.3383
Hearty Minestrone Soup
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in potato, carrot, zucchini and beans.
Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.Combine parsley, basil, oregano, tomato paste and stock.
Pour over vegetables in... - 46.5905
Lentil Soupâ€”crescenti Style
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef with carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, tomatoes, marjoram, water, bouillon cubes, lentils, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours or until lentils are tender.
Remove beef bones from pot; cut off meat and... - 44.4006
Old Fashioned Minestrone
1. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil and add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
2. Stir in water, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, beef bouillon cubes, and... - 40.4964
Vegetable Beef Soup
1) In a 8-quart kettle, put in together beef, onion, salt and 2 quarts water.
2) Put the lid on and heat to boil, skim surface using a spoon.
3) Lower the heat and cook, covered, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
4) Take the kettle away from... - 46.1272
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat over medium flame.
2. Add cumin seeds and brown them for 1 minute.
3. Reduce the flame. Mix the next 6 ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Mix water and potatoes.
5. Cover the skillet and simmer 10 minutes.
6.... - 47.6995
Hearty Beef Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Cook beef in batches, stirring, for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove beef and set aside. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Return beef to pan.
2. Add stock, tomatoes, potatoes and... - 34.1026
Dilly Of A Pot Roast
Mix flour, 1 tsp salt, and the pepper; rub meat with flour mixture.
Brown well in hot shortening in large heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add water and vinegar.
Sprinkle 1/2 tsp dill weed over meat; turn meat and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp dill weed.
Cover;... - 44.1385
Turkey Soup Mormon Style
Use stock from Sweet and Sour Turkey Wings. Melt butter in 6- to 8-quart heavy saucepan or Dutch oven. Add curry powder and cook gently for 1 minute. Add onion; blend well, then cover and cook on low heat until onion is tender but not browned (about 10... - 26.2457
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.8849
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 42.5846
Stir Fried Minestrone
In a 14-inch stir-fry, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the bacon and cook until lightly crisped, about 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain; set aside.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook,... - 45.5216
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard Dill Sauce
1) Allow potatoes and carrots to be steamed for 15 minutes.
2) Stir in zucchini and again steam for 10 more minutes until required texture is reached.
3) In a broad shallow pan or skillet, allow the poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel,... - 46.1824
Beefy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in 4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 20 minutes.
Cover and cook on 50, 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove meat from bone and add to soup.
Discard bone... - 38.8842
Hearty Beef Soup
Cover bones with stock and vinegar.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Remove bones and skim top.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and rimmer for 20 minutes more. - 33.673
1) Wash the kidney beans in cold water.
2) In a saucepan, place the beans with all vegetables, stock cube and sufficient water to cover.
3) Heat the beans mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer 1 hour until beans are tender.
5) Serve... - 41.0045
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Place cooked vegetables in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Combine olive or salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, sugar, and herb; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. - 30.7808
Garlic Minestrone Soup
In 3-qt casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 25 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice. - 32.5598
Maryland Crab Soup
Place first 9 ingredients in a stockpot and simmer, covered, for 3 hours.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove bones andcrabshell.
Makesabout 5 quarts. - 37.3793
Korean Beef Rice Ball
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball snack. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice to fussy kids. These Korean rice balls are just like the Japanese Onigiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack... - 107.306
Seven Vegetable Couscous
1. Chop and discard roots from leeks.
2. Make a 3-inch deep X cut on the white bulb and into the green of each leek.
3. In a bowl, place leeks and pour enough water to cover.
4. Add the vinegar and let the leeks soak for about 30 minutes to... - 42.0372
In 9-inch pie plate sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, press potatoes onto bottom and side to form crust.
Spray potatoes lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine half the soup, mixed vegetables, egg substitute... - 41.8976
1. Day before soak beans (even though package says otherwise) overnight in cold water to cover.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To Prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare... - 46.654
Middle Kingdom Vegetable Dish
Combine in a shallow baking dish the carrots, green beans, potatoes, celery, tomatoes, squash, zucchini, onion, cauliflower, red pepper, and green peas.
Heat vegetable stock and combine with olive oil, garlic, bay leaf, and tarragon.
Pour over... - 43.4082
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garbanzo Bean Soup; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 37.4825
Pot Roast Plain Or Fancy
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Using paper toweling, blot the roast dry, add it to the casserole, and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the roast and set... - 43.3607
Small Pasta Minestrone
1) Boil beans in salted water until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3)In a large kettle, add olives, pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley, and basil and brown them lightly.
4) Thin tomato paste with water and then stir in the vegetables.
5) Cook for 5... - 46.2106
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 45.9533
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.0945
Steamed Chicken Breasts And Vegetables
1 Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts thoroughly and dry well.
2 On a waxed paper, mix salt and tarragon and using 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon mixture on each breast half, sprinkle chicken breast halves on both sides,
3 ... - 45.4218
Chicken And Vegetables Stew
For those who are bored with the same old chicken stew? Here is an excellent video to make a refreshingly new recipe for an absolutely delicious chicken stew! So just watch this video and make this unique stew that would surely turn out to be impressive! - 106.146
Vegetables Tajine Berber Style
This video shows an authentic Moroccan dish cooked in a traditional Moroccan tajine. The vegetables here are cooked in a berber style. Berbers are natives of Morocco living in the Atlas mountains known for their delicious tagine. Serve this vegetable tajine... - 127.293
Cut eggplant into slices, sprinkle with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Simmer the carrots and potatoes in water for 5 minutes.
Drain and refresh under cold water.
Rinse the eggplant and pat dry.
Heat the oil and saute the onions until soft but not... - 44.4457
Ryan's Hope You Like It Almost Irish Stew
1 Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
2 In a plastic bag add flour and chicken pieces.Shake well.
3 In a skillet add butter and floured chicken cook until brown.
4 Add broth and all the vegetables along with the seasonings.
5 Cook on low... - 43.9981
Low Cal Lamb Casserole
1) Spread aluminum foil and put lamb on it. Broil it until lightly browned on both sides.
2) Take a 3 1/2-quart casserole, arrange different layers of potatoes, carrots, eggplant, and celery.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Arrange half lamb and half... - 44.3175
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Put all the ingredients other than the lemon juice and bring back to boil.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 30 minutes. Break up the squash by frequent stirring to form thick stock.
4)... - 43.7753
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork and ground beef.
3. Drop onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, and peas in it.
4. Add all spice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, thyme, no salt seasoning,... - 0
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Dbone the chicken breast with winglets and slit it.
Saute the chicken mince with onion and garlic keep aside.
Stuff the chicken breast with sauted mince put olives in the center.
Now roll it like roulade put in aluminum foil.
And poached... - 46.3194
Italian Minestrone Soup
In large Dutch oven or kettle, saute" bacon until crisp; remove and reserve drippings.
Saut6 onions, celery and carrot until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
I usually double this recipe for my family of... - 40.0346
Couscous With Vegetables - Video With My Grandmother
In this video, my grandmother is going to show us how to make Moroccan couscous with meat and vegetables using the traditional Moroccan couscous pot. The meat and vegetables are cooked in a sauce, while the couscous is steamed and flavored with clarified... - 132.72