- » Easy Potato Carrot Zucchini
Easy Potato Carrot Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy potato carrot zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy potato carrot zucchini recipes.
Carrot And Zucchini Ribbons
1. Wash carrots and zucchini and scrape off their peels.
2. Chop off both the ends of carrots and zucchini.
3. Using a potato slicer, peel zucchini and carrots lengthwise into thin ribbons.
5. In a pan, boil water and add some salt to... - 41.7608
Poached Artichoke With Grilled Zucchini And Saffron Sauce
Poached artichokes can make a great appetizing dish. See this interesting video that displays a wonderful recipe for poached artichoke with grilled zucchini and saffron sauce. The chef here presents this flavorful dish in such an elegant manner that you would... - 140.859
Smooth, lumpy, garlicky, buttery or flavored with cheese, chives or wasabi, mashed potato is one versatile dish that can be tweaked up any way you want. A healthy food to include in your diet, mashed potatoes can be whipped up easily using readily available... - 113.084
Turkey And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Bake or microwave potatoes to desired doneness.
In medium saucepan, combine vegetables, turkey, soup, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut warm potatoes lengthwise and squeeze potatoes to... - 33.9954
Good Health Soup
Good Health Soup tastes great. Good Health Soup is very easy to prepare. The chicken broth adds up the taste of Good Health Soup. - 40.4076
Garden Patch Potato Salad
1 In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Keep aside.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until blended.
5 Combine the sour cream mixture with the vegetables, stirring well.
6 Place in the refrigerator and chill... - 45.8944
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy skillet; fry sausage and onion over medium heat until tender.
Transfer to a stockpot.
Add vegetables, kidney beans and stock.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add seasonings and macaroni.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, - 34.5993
Easy Poached Snapper
The Chef shows how to make Poached Snapper which is an Italian dish. In Italy it is called Aqua Pazza. The fish needs to be cooked gently. Chef Mike shows how to make this dish step by step in the video. - 138.947
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.0026
Vegetable Stuffed Potatoes
In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir carrots, peppers and Italian seasoning in margarine until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add zucchini; cook and stir until tender, about 1 minute.
Carefully cut lengthwise or pierce tops of potatoes and push... - 29.067
Spiced Vegetable Soup
Trim fat off soup meat; cut in 3/4 inch cubes.
Put soup meat, bones, onion, seasoning, and water in large soup pot.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 4 hours, covered.
Remove soup bone; skim off fat.
Add vegetables and cook 35 to 45 minutes.
Season to... - 38.3081
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 34.0452
Spicy Potato Strudel
1. Melt 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion, carrots, courgette and potatoes for 5 minutes, tossing them to ensure they cook evenly. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook the vegetables for 1-2 minutes more until tender.
2.... - 39.7215
1. Snap each long shoot off broccoli and leave it whole, trimming stems.
2. Steam carrot, green beans, and zucchini briefly for about 7 minutes until tender but still firm.
3. To make the dressing: In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise along with the... - 41.1108
1. Place the veal escalopes between 2 sheets of oiled waxed paper and, using a rolling pin, beat until they are very thin. Cut in half.
2. Mix together half of the onion, the mushrooms, bacon, rosemary, juniper berries, lemon juice and breadcrumbs. Season... - 34.5502
Combine mixed vegetables with mayonnaise, French mustard and lemon juice.
Divide mixture and place on to each slice of ham, roll into a cornet shape.
Place ham cornets close together on a serving dish and garnish with thin strips of red capsicum. - 22.7972
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Vegetable Hash Browns
1. Place potatoes, carrot, zucchini, poppy seeds, eggs and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Lightly brush or spray a nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium heat. Place spoonfuls of mixture in pan, flatten slightly and cook... - 29.4914
Halibut With Vegetables
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the leek and carrots and fry for 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the wine and fennel or dill. Cover with the zucchini and place the halibut on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes, until... - 28.8979
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 3 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, zucchini, potato, celery, bouillon granules, bay leaf, and seasonings, bring to a... - 35.8423
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 133.75
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 39.7946
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1) In a saucepan, boil 2-1/2 C water to cook the lentils for 1 hour until almost soft.
2) Place potatoes, zucchini, carrots, celery into the lentil.
3) Season with mineral salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cook for another 20 minutes and add water if... - 44.8612
Family Fare Chicken Vegetable Soup
In saucepan over mediumheat, bring potatoes to boiling point in enough salted water to cover.
Cook potatoes 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In large saucepan, heat stock to boiling.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion, carrots, and celery; simmer 5... - 40.2262
Planked Halibut Dinner
Put halibut steaks into an oiled baking pan.
Combine butter, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, dry mustard, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle over halibut.
Bake at 450°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until halibut is almost done.
Meanwhile, halve zucchini... - 42.6946
Minestrone is a very popular vegetable soup which can be made with any vegetables of choice. this minestrone soup is prepared with beef stock and cooked with onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchinis along with cabbages. The minestrone can be cooked in... - 48.7238
Saute onions in oil.
Add rest of ingredients.
Simmer gently until potatoes are cooked. - 31.732
Stew For Two
1) In a steamer, put whole potatoes and carrots to steam over boiling water for 15 minutes.
2) Transfer potatoes and carrots. Peel the potatoes and bring out 1-inch cubes from these. Also, slice the carrots in ½ inch thickness. Keep these... - 44.5723
Cook eggplant in 1 inch boiling water for 3 minutes; drain.
Cook carrots in 1 inch boiling water until crisp tender (about 6 minutes); drain.
Cook unpeeled potatoes in 1 inch boiling water just until tender (about 20 minutes); drain and cut in half.
Place... - 40.4264
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Combine broth, potato, and carrot in a saucepan; bring to boiling. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes, or until cabbage is crisp-tender. - 30.4414
Fresh Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not brown (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel and dice tomatoes; you should have... - 47.4117
Picante Fish Chowder
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crisp.
Add potatoes, onion, carrot, zucchini, celery and corn.
Cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring constantly.
Add... - 38.9548
Country Style Vegetable Soup
In a large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine onion, carrots, potatoes, celery, zucchini, salt, pepper, bay leaves and parsley.
Cover with stock, bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 45 to 60 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Remove bay... - 36.4852
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and spread potatoes at the bottom.
3) Arrange the onion rings over the potatoes.
4) Place a layer of zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.
5) Mix together hot water and bouillon powder... - 47.0075
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
Add garlic and leeks.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted.
Add carrots and potatoes; gradually pour chicken broth over vegetables.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Add zucchini, summer squash, and... - 40.8297
To boiling water, add carrots, leeks, zucchini, potatoes, and half of the green beans.
Return to boil, reduce heat, and simmer gently 1 1/2 hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Puree the garlic, basil, tomatoes, and olive oil in blender or food processor.
Add... - 36.3399
Chicken Corn Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, celery, potato, and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
Add chicken, then pour in tomato sauce and broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and... - 47.3597
Country Supper Soup
In a large kettle, combine the bacon, soup, tomatoes, carrots, celery, potato, zucchini, garlic, parsley, water, and the seasonings.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer gently for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti and continue cooking for 30... - 35.978