Pork Shoulder Roast
- » Easy Pork Shoulder Roast
Easy Pork Shoulder Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pork shoulder roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pork shoulder roast recipes.
Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast
This Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast is something that you should not miss out upon. Try this pork shoulder stuffed with delicious cheese and croutons for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast. - 37.4156
Stuffed Pork Shoulder Roast
1. Flatten the roast after untying it properly.
2. Take a 1 quart glass casserole, stir in celery, onion and butter.
3. Keep the casserole for cooking in microwave for 4 minutes at HIGH without covering.
4. Cook until the onions and... - 40.5946
Pork Shoulder Roast With Cider
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Sear meat 8 minutes on all sides over medium heat.
Remove and season well; set aside.
Add onions and apple to casserole; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Add cider and bring to boil; cook 2 minutes.
Add... - 44.265
Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag
Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Pork Shoulder Roast In A Bag with us! - 46.7418
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Roasted Pork Shoulder
Have you ever tried your luck in roasting pork shoulder? If yes, then you must be knowing how cumbersome is the process. However, this video describes you the easiest procedure of roasting a pork shoulder on a bed of orange and onion slices, by using special... - 114.482
Glazed Pork Shoulder
Place meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 325° till meat thermometer registers 170°, about 3 to 3 3/4 hours.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in boiling, salted water till tender; drain and cool.
Peel potatoes; halve lengthwise.
Combine remaining... - 34.3517
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style is a smoked pork preparation made with the flavor of garlic. Cooked and slow roasted in the oven, the Picnic Shoulder - Italian Style is easy to make yet delicious.It is ideal to make sandwiches. - 39.0699
Barbecued Pork Shoulder
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, making sure it does not touch bone or fat.
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a medium saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes,... - 40.6957
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 94.0075
Slow-roasted Bbq Pulled Pork
1. On the pork shoulder, make diagonal cuts, about 3/4 inches apart.
2. In a bowl, mix barbecue seasoning, brown sugar, salt, and basting oil.
3. Coat pork with the prepared mixture. Cover well with a plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
4.... - 0
Chris Lilly Low And Slow Pork Butt
Pulled pork shoulder is such a great item to enjoy with the classic Barbecue Sauce. This recipes requires really slow cooking, but the result is an incredibly soft and succulent piece of pork, perfect for pulling. This makes the most delectable sandwiches. - 89.6402
Roast Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
1 Ask the butcher to bone the shoulder of lamb but leave it unrolled.
2 On a board, lay the meat out flat skin side down.
3 Using a sharp knife, cut out any excess fat taking care not to pierce the outer skin.
4 Preheat the oven... - 44.3138
Braised Pork Shoulder
Score the skin of the pork to mark out squares.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper.
Peel and halve the onions.
Peel and chop the carrots.
Chop the celeriac or celery.
Heat the oil in a roasting pan.
Put in the meat and vegetables and roast in a hot oven... - 39.8861
Stuffed Pork Shoulder
Rub outside of meat and pocket with poultry seasoning; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly stuff with Herb Stuffing (Cut pocket larger to hold more stuffing if desired.) Close opening with skewers and tie with cord.
Place meat fat side up on rack in... - 30.4774
Braised Pork Shoulder
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Season the flour with the instant style bouillon.
3. Dredge the pork with the flour.
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, brown the meat evenly to sear the juices within the meat.
5. Pour the... - 43.9486
Pot Roasted Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
1) Wash all the vegetables and chop them.
2) Take all the ingredients of stuffing and mix in a bowl.
3) Fill the stuffing into the lamb and tie into round shape.
4) Take a pan and heat the dripping.
5) Add meat and brown on all the... - 44.5157
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Cook the salt pork in two tablespoons of the butter until yellow. Add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is transparent, stirring often.
3. Add the parsley, salt, pepper and rosemary. Mix well with the... - 37.6033
Plastered Porkers Shoulder
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) To make the sauce for basting, take a 2 quart saucepan, and mix together, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup catsup, pepper, ground red pepper, and vinegar.
3) Place the... - 43.5839
Microwave Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
1. Arrange onion, sauerkraut, caraway, pepper and bay leaf in bottom of glass casserole. Blend the ingredients well.
2. Top it with pork roast and sprinkle salt over it.
3. Wrap it with plastic and dip probe into liquid.
4. In a... - 38.3334
Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn
1. Remove fat from pork. Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork.
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat... - 35.5185
Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
Place sauerkraut, onion, pepper, caraway and bay leaf in bottom of glass casserole, mix.
Place pork roast on top and sprinkle on salt.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours, or until pork is... - 38.6123
Pork Pot Roast
Place roast, fat side down, in 13 x 9 x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onion, carrots, and turnips.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cook, covered with clear plastic wrap, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35 minutes, giving dish half turn once and stirring... - 42.1567
Casserole Roasted Pork With Vegetable Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large roasting pan with a cover, heat the oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork roast and brown it on all sides, turning it frequently—about 10 minutes. Remove the roast to a platter.
2. Lower the... - 37.1147
Spicy Barbecued Pork Pot Roast
Rub lean surfaces of the meat with dry mustard, salt, pepper and sage.
Heat fat in a deep Dutch oven.
Add the meat and brown on all sides.
Mix remaining ingredients together and spread on top.
Cover and bake at 300F for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until... - 31.3971
Mock Kalua Roast
Mix the minced garlic with salad oil and rub roasts with mixture.
Wrap meat in leaves, then in foil, securing seams tightly.
Roast at 350° F.for four hours.
Uncover meat and brown surface in hot oven, 450° F.or in broiler just before serving.
Mock Kalua... - 29.436
Herbed Pork Roast With Vegetables
Place roast, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub cut sides over meat.
Sprinkle roast with thyme and sage.
Insert meat thermometer, if using, into thickest part of roast, being careful that it doesn't touch bone. (Mom or Dad can... - 42.0599
Old Fashioned Braised Roast Pork
In a cooking pot, heat oil.
Sear roast pork all over.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, garlic and apple juice.
Over low heat, cook 2 1/2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
Transfer roast to a serving dish.
To cooking juices, add... - 41.4742
Sweet & Easy Coca Cola Pulled Pork
Place three sliced onions at the bottom of Crock Pot.
Season pork roast with salt and pepper.
Place roast in slow cooker on top of the sliced onions.
Cover with the rest of the sliced onions and add enough water to fill Crock Pot two thirds of the way.
Cover... - 32.1269
Pork Pot Roast
1. Rub meat with salt and pepper. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Brown meat in butter in a large, heavy skillet. Add vegetables, parsley, spice bag, and water. Cover tightly. Cook over medium heat 1 1/2 hours, stirring as necessary and turning meat occasionally.
3.... - 33.8731
Pork Roast With Sauerkraut
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork, in a 3-quart glass casserole. Bury pork, fat-side-down, in the middle of the mixture, cover. Microwave at Power Level 5 for .15 minutes.
2. Turn pork fat-side-up. Insert temperature probe. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 31.8438
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Ask your meatman to remove the bone from pork shoulder to make a pocket. (Cook bone in pan with roast, if you wish, for extra flavor for drippings.) Score fat on meat into deep 1-inch squares.
2. Saute onion with marjoram in butter or margarine just until... - 36.5904
Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
Pork Roast And Sauerkraut is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Pork Roast And Sauerkraut is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 34.6109
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 45.9157
Hawaiian Roast Pork
The hawaiian roast pork is an oven cooked pork recipe. Incredibly simple yet savory, this pork is marinated with a soy sauce and liquid smoke. Roasted in foil, the pork is cooked to a desired doneness. - 36.001
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 112.53
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a shallow pan, roast the pork for about 45 minutes per pound.
3) About an hour before the pork is done, drain off the pan drippings.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and rest of the ingredients... - 44.4608
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.8174
Honey Glazed Roast Pork
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
Brush roast pork with generous amounts of honey mixture.
Place in a roasting pan with a rack.
Roast in oven 90 minutes.
Remove roast from pan.
Baste each slice with cooking... - 36.3606
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 40.5955
Remove roast from refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking. Set oven to 325°F.
1. Rinse and pat dry the roast. Rub pork roast with garlic. Pour oil and herbs (including left over garlic) into roasting dish. Roll roast in oil/herb mixture until well... - 33.0229
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 116.675
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 46.6449
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.7483
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce has a Out of this world taste. The fabrication of salt, oregano, coriander and beer gives the Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce Energizing taste. Must catch it - 31.6086
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 42.0627
Indonesian Pork Roast With Peanut Sauce
In a large bowl, stir together broth, sugar, soy, and sherry.
Add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning several times.
Barbecue meat by indirect heat
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (discard marinade).
Place meat on... - 32.5995
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 107.338
Little Meats Pork
Place pork in a deep pan and just barely cover with water.
Add salt, cumin, coriander, oregano, onion, and carrots.
Bring water to a boil, cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until fork tender.
Lift meat from stock (save for soups) and place... - 31.6936
1. Cut pork into 2-inch cubes.
2. In large Dutch oven or heavy kettle, combine pork, onion, garlic, dill, caraway seed, salt, bouillon cube and boiling water and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 hour.
4. Add... - 43.7292
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Wipe pig, inside and out, with a clean damp cloth. Sprinkle entire cavity with salt and pepper. If necessary to make pig fit into pan (and oven) cut crosswise in half just behind shoulders.
2. Put bread into a large mixing bowl. Add milk and let soak 20... - 38.4635
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour into a polythene bag. Add the pork, rub well to cover, seal and chill overnight.
2. Remove the pork strips and place on a wire cake rack over a roasting tin of water; the meat should not touch the water.
3.... - 32.6207
1. Cut shoulder roast into 1-inch chunks. With food grinder, using coarse cutting disk, grind meat into large bowl (or use food processor with knife blade attached).* Add parsley, salt, sage, and pepper; mix well. Shape mixture into twenty 4-inch patties.... - 23.5873
Pork Cider Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker place meat, potatoes, onions, carrots, apple, and celery. Sprinkle with tapioca, salt, caraway seeds, and pepper. Pour apple cider over all.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting... - 33.2687
Cut about five deep slits across top of roast.
Combine seasonings; stuff some into the slits.
Reserve remaining seasoning mixture.
Tie meat securely and place in a roasting pan.
Pour 1-3/4 cups broth around roast.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2-3/4 to 3-1/4... - 40.6401
Braised Pork And Vegetables
Cook pork in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
Add instant bouillon, garlic powder and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until pork is done, about 3 hours.
Cover and refrigerate pork and... - 38.174
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine pork cubes with remaining ingredients except crackers; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until meat is very tender and falls apart when tested with a fork, about 2... - 28.2369
Barbecue Rub For Pork
There can be a no better way to turn your bland barbecued pork into something totally unexpected and delicious than dry rub. Excellent on everything, from steak to chicken, barbecue dry rub can be easily made at home and is far more superior in taste and... - 93.6731
Southern Pork Barbecue
Place pork in a large heavy plastic bag.
Add 1 cup of Dan's Marinade & Moppin' Sauce; close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Soak hickory chips in water; drain.
Arrange low Kingsford briquets on each... - 40.0089
Orange Marinated Pork
The night before: Peel rind of 1 orange and cut into fine julienne strips.
Wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from all oranges and measure. (You should have about 3/4 cup/175 mL.)
With damp towel, wipe meat well and trim all fat.
Cut... - 43.7692
"Bake roast at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 min- utes; cool thoroughly.
Combine rice, green pepper, pimento and parsley in large bowl; toss lightly with oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Chill in mold for 2 hours.
Trim fat from pork; cut into cubes.
Combine... - 39.0133
Canton Pork Stew
Sprinkle pork with ginger, cinnamon and ground red pepper; toss well.
Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add oil; heat until hot.
Add pork to saucepan; brown on all sides.
Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.597
Party Pork Burritos
1) Take a Dutch oven and place onion, garlic, salt and pork in it. Add water and cover the utensil tightly. Cook the mixture on low heat for 2 hours or until pork is tender. Allow the pork to cool in juices.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large saucepan... - 43.3197
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
Barbecued Loin Of Pork has a delicious taste. Barbecued Loin Of Pork gets its taste from pork mixed with Worcestershire sauce and flavored with vinegar. Barbecued Loin Of Pork is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 36.9002
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Green Chile And Pork Carnitas
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots and chopped onions; place pork on top, then sprinkle with cumin, coriander, oregano, and chili powder.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds when... - 43.4465
Roast Veal With Pennsylvania Stuffing
Wipe meat, both outside and in the cavity, with clean damp cloth or paper towels.
Put sausages in saucepan with boiling water to cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Lift out, break up sausage meat, and add to dressing, along with celery and apple.
Bind dressing with a... - 38.0006
Sliced Barbecued Pork
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small dutch oven, stirring well.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove sauce from heat.
Set sauce aside.
Combine cider vinegar and 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, stirring well.
Set vinegar mixture... - 39.6142
Five Spice Pork Sandwiches
Fivespice Pork Sandwiches is packed with pork, apple juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, Five-Spice Powder, Kaiser Rolls and shredded Chinese cabbage. If you plan to cook something hearty at home you probably should go for this Fivespice Pork Sandwiches recipe!... - 31.8359
P0Rk Vindaloo has a different taste. The Vinegar and paste of Kashmiri chillies,ginger,garlic and other gives the P0Rk Vindaloo a magical taste. - 43.3222
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Classic Pulled Pork
How about a nice pulled pork for a sandwich filling? Want to make the best pulled ever then watch this video and Shea shows you how to make this wonderful roast pork! See the video for more! - 116.947
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 44.8194
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Wipe the meat, dredge with salt, pepper and flour
3.On rack of roasting pan, place the meat with fat side up
4.If meat thermometer is used insert it into center of thickest part of... - 34.0297
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 45.5475
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 37.491
Roasted Chile & Tomatillo Stew
Line broiling pan (without rack) with foil.
Place poblanos or green peppers in pan and broil at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, until charred all over, about 15 minutes.
Wrap foil around poblanos and allow to steam... - 45.8758
Dry Rub For Barbecue Pork Ribs
Why not make your own dry rub for barbecue pork ribs at home. Watch this interesting video that shows this super simple recipe that would really impart a wonderful flavor to pork ribs. Try it out for your next barbecue and surely it would make things easier... - 92.3701
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Portuguese Barbecued Pork
In a large bowl, stir together vinegar, water, garlic, allspice, bay leaves, salt, red pepper, and paprika.
Add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours or up to 3 days, turning several times.
Barbecue meat by indirect heat
Lift... - 35.1396
Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes
These Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes are a rage ! Try these baked pork rolls with tangy orange marmalade smeared over with potatoes for your next meal. Do let me know if you want to know more about these Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes. - 38.3577
Real North Carolina Barbecue Pork
1. Soak wood chips in water for 1 hour. Mix paprika, sugar substitute, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, and mustard in a small bowl. Rub all over pork until well coated. Set aside.
2. Preheat a gas grill for indirect cooking, or prepare a... - 35.0917
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Mexican Pork Chili Verde
Pork develops interesting texture and flavors when cooked in Mexican style. Watch the video showing how to make chili verde with pork, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Great taste and texture! - 109.255
Homemade Sausage Links
1. With meat grinder, using coarse cutting disk, grind pork into large bowl. Add parsley, salt, sage, and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, about 3 1/2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, rinse sausage casings well in several changes of warm... - 26.7595
Cut the meat into chunks 5x5x10cm in size.
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a dish, add the pork and leave to marinate for at least 6 hours in the regrigerator.
Turn the pieces occasionally.
Place the pork on a wire rack in a roasting pan.
Cook in a... - 35.8027
This Choucroute Garni is a delicious platter of pork roll, vegetables, sauerkraut, bratwurst flavored with gin and juniper berry extract. Try this Choucroute Garni and let me know if you like it. - 31.5213
My version of the classic Cubano Sandwich (roaste pork and ham sandwich) - 32.5588
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
Brick Oven Style Pizza
Have you ever tried a classic brick oven style pizza. See this fantastic video that shows an excellent pizza recipe that you should definitely try. This homemade pizza would surely beat any other pizza that you would have ever eaten. Take a look and give it a... - 90.8421
Dutch Country Stuffing
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients except the bread crumbs and mix well
2. Simmer this for 10 minutes and then add the bread crumbs and mix well
3. Use as a stuffing for a pork shoulder roast, or chicken or turkey - 34.0215
Hutsepot is a traditional recipe. Hutsepot is a Dutch recipe mainly getting its taste from mixed meat and mashed potatoes. Hutsepot is inspired by many restaurants all over the Europe. - 44.6124
Braised Rice Stuffed Lamb
Preheat oven to 325° F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Make a pocket in the meat.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a heavy,large skillet.
Add half the minced onion and all the... - 42.2049