Slow Pork Roast
- » Easy Pork Roast Slow Cooker
Easy Pork Roast Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pork roast slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pork roast slow cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Slow Cooker Hearty Pork Stew
1. Prepare a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker by tipping all the ingredients into it except the flour and butter
2. Cover and cook on low heat settings for 6-7 hours
3. In another small bowl, mix the flour and butter
4. Gradually, add this flour and butter... - 45.1131
Crock Pot Pork And Sauerkraut
If you are planning to celebrate this new year with pork, then you would definitely love the idea of slow cooking. Prepare your crock pot with the ingredients and set it on, as per the instruction of chef. Now you can be out for whole day to enjoy without... - 118.959
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 116.675
Creole Pork Roast
Heat pork fat trimmings in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork roast and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, bell pepper, and bay leaf.
Place pork on top of onion... - 44.6593
1) Sprinkle the pork roast with the salt, pepper and garlic salt.
2) Broil the pork roast in a hot oven for 20 minutes, drain off the excess fat.
3) In a slow cooker, place the onion, then the roast and rest of the ingredients, except the pineapple.
4)... - 42.5293
Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn
1. Remove fat from pork. Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork.
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat... - 35.5185
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Orange Marinated Pork
The night before: Peel rind of 1 orange and cut into fine julienne strips.
Wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from all oranges and measure. (You should have about 3/4 cup/175 mL.)
With damp towel, wipe meat well and trim all fat.
Cut... - 43.7692
Pork Loin With Winter Fruits
Sprinkle pork on all sides with nutmeg.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, prunes, apricots, and apples; sprinkle with... - 42.8082
Italian Roast Beef
1) Flour the roast lightly.
2) In blender put onion, garlic, celery, and salt pork. Grind together.
3) Rub the ground mixture evenly on the roast.
4) In slow cooker put sliced onion.
5) Put the roast on top of onion.
6) Cook covered on low for 8-10... - 41.0221
Sweet & Easy Coca Cola Pulled Pork
Place three sliced onions at the bottom of Crock Pot.
Season pork roast with salt and pepper.
Place roast in slow cooker on top of the sliced onions.
Cover with the rest of the sliced onions and add enough water to fill Crock Pot two thirds of the way.
Cover... - 32.1269
Bavarian Pork Loin
Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine the sauerkraut, carrots, onion, apple juice and parsley; spoon over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Add apples to slow cooker.
Cover and cook 2 to 2-1/2 hours longer or until... - 35.0351
Green Chile And Pork Carnitas
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots and chopped onions; place pork on top, then sprinkle with cumin, coriander, oregano, and chili powder.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds when... - 43.4465
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.8174
Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin On The Grill
Hosting a Barbecue party? Here's a wonderful recipe that you can make. Watch chef Binks share his personal favorite recipe to prepare Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin on the Grill. We bet your guests will be asking for more. - 101.965
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 37.5917
Pork Chalupa is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork Chalupa in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 41.1467
From sides to salads to marinades and sauces, meat features in almost all vital dishes. However, cooking pork is quite an art that requires some mastery If you have been a viction of undercooked, chewy or overcooked meat before, you would probably like to... - 85.0216
Pork Cider Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker place meat, potatoes, onions, carrots, apple, and celery. Sprinkle with tapioca, salt, caraway seeds, and pepper. Pour apple cider over all.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting... - 33.2687