- » Easy Pork
Easy Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pork recipes.
Pork And Pineapple Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, add pork, corn starch, salt, and pepper. Stir.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat. Pour oil and insert pork in it. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes or until brown.
3. Throw garlic, white part of onion, and gingerroot. Mix and... - 104.372
Quick And Easy Succulent Barbecued Boneless Pork Ribs
If you are looking for a super quick family favorite to stave off hunger, this is it. Monstrously delicious, the boneless pork straight off the barbeque is incredibly easy to make. Never mind if you don't have a barbeque at home, you can also cook it in a... - 90.6895
Peruvian Red Roast
1. In a Crockpot, put onion, cumin, salt and pepper. Sauté for a minute over high heat.
2. Add cilantro, red wine, and garlic cloves. Cover and allow to cook.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the chuck roast into slices.
4. Place a frying pan on medium high... - 90.1509
The Greek Cook:pork With Coctail Tomatoes
1. In blender, add tomatoes, capers, cheese, pepper, and oregano. Blend.
2. Place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
3. Drop pork pieces in pan. Stir and cook until done.
4. Pour tomato mixture and cook until... - 88.9052
You May Also Like!
Easy Pork Chop Dinner
Easy Pork Chop Dinner is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Easy Pork Chop Dinner last week for my parents anniversary party and everyone loved it. - 31.7843
Easy Pork Chops And Rice
Easy Pork Chops and Rice goes well with any occasion. The combination of flavored rice with pork is just yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and easy pork chops and rice. - 31.2409
Easy Mushroom Pork Chops
Pork chops and mushrooms cooked in delicious mushroom sauce - how do you like the description? If it sounds yummy to you, then watch the video to learn the detail cooking method. No, it's not at all difficult, in fact any beginners can cook this up. - 81.0876
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) In a slow cooker, keep the partially thawed Oriental vegetables.
2) Strategically place the chops over the vegetables.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
4) Add the pea pods and cook on HIGH for 5... - 32.6269
Easy Grilled Pork With Marinated Pork Chops
Have some pork-loving friends over for dinner, here is an easy Thai recipe to cook pork. Check out the chef in the video showing how to grill pork chops after marinating them in a simple marinating mixture. What a way to cook pork! - 80.6229
How To Cook Pork Carnitas - Easy Pork Carnitas
Have you ever tried pork carnitas? If no then you must check out the recipe. It looks delicious and is eaten with tacos. The chef explains the recipe very nicely in the video. - 104.444
Quick-and-easy Pork Chops
These Quick and Easy Pork Chops are your perfect brunchmates on a busy day! Try these Quick and Easy Pork Chops and let me know how you liked it ! - 25.3545
Easy Breaded Pork Loin
This video on breaded pork loin recipe shows an easy to make delicious pork dish using few simple ingredients. The recipe so easy that one doesn’t have to necessarily understand Filipino, one can watch the video and make it. However, for the cooking time,... - 97.3899
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sugar
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Easy Sweet And Sour Pork recipe. - 38.1045
Easy Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine bread, crackers, 1 /8 teaspoon pepper, poul- try seasoning and saije.
Cook onion in small amount of butter until tender.
Add onion and remaining but- ter to bread mixture; toss gently until mixed thor- oughly.
Add enough water to moisten.
Sprinkle... - 40.9631
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork With Pineapple Chunk
Cut meat into strips, about 3 to 4 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Melt shortening in skillet; cook meat until lightly browned.
Drain pineapple and mix juice with water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and salt; pour over meat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour or until... - 37.5235
Easy roast Pork
Ask your butcher to score the pork rind well.
Place roast in well-oiled baking dish.
Rub skin with generous amount of salt and a little ground ginger.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7,425°F., 20 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 4, 350°F.; continue... - 24.0653
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork
Mix pork and margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 2 minutes, until pork is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup; stir in cornstarch.
Stir syrup... - 40.423
Easy Pork Recipes By Category