- » Easy Plum Wine
Easy Plum Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy plum wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy plum wine recipes.
Spiced Plums In Wine
Wash firm, slightly underripe red plums.
Prick them all over with a sterilized needle.
Combine wine, honey and spices and bring to a boil.
Turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add plums and bring slowly to a simmer using medium-low heat.
Remove from... - 39.8582
Fruit In Gingered Plum Wine
Combine the plum wine, preserved ginger, ginger syrup, and plum sauce in a serving bowl.
Add the pineapple and mix well.
Add the oranges and kiwifruit and mix gently, just until they are coated with the plum wine mixture.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 28.2266
Plum Wine Soup
1. Halve the plums, add to a bowl and sprinkle three tablespoons of sugar; leave for half an hour
2. In a saucepan, add the wine, all except three tablespoons of water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon rind and rest of the sugar and bring it to... - 48.792
Plums In Wine Sauce
Heat water, wine, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon stick and cloves to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in plums.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer uncovered just until plums are tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove plums with slotted spoon and reserve.
Heat wine mixture to... - 37.6794
Plum And Wine Jelly
1. Using a small paring knife stone the plums.
2. Collect the flesh of the plums in a food processor jar.
3. Pulse the plums in short bursts and blend into a puree.
4. Strain the puree through a fine mesh nylon strainer into a glass or stainless... - 37.7798
Plum Wine Gelatin
1. Rinse agar-agar bar. Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes. If using powdered agar-agar, skip steps 1 and 3.
2. Squeeze out water and shred into a 1 1/2-quart (1 1/2 -liter) saucepan (or add powder). Add 1 3/4 cups cold water. Bring to a boil over... - 28.4704
1) Remove the seeds and crush the plums.
2) In a bowl, place the plums and stream half the boiling hot water over it.
3) Leave the plums to cool, then stream in the remaining cold water, the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Let the... - 43.8348
Venison With Plum And Ginger Wine Sauce
Look out this outstanding video that shares an incredible venison recipe in a super flavorful plum and ginger wine sauce. The video is wonderfully presented and absolutely interesting to see. Serve this terrific dish on any special occasion and rejoice. - 110.515
1. Use ripe damsons that are in good condition.
2. Wash damsons with water.
3. In a bowl, place damsons and pour boiling water on top; let them cool down.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, pulp damsons and stir in pectic enzyme and... - 44.4134
Baked Plums Madeira
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Place plums uniformly on a deep baking dish. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except plums.
4. Pour this mixture over plums and bake in pre heated oven for 30... - 39.3898
Plum And Port Sorbet
1. Place the plums in a pan with the sugar and water. Stir over a gentle heat until the sugar is melted, then cover and simmer gently for about 5 minutes, until the fruit is soft.
2. Turn into a food processor and puree until smooth, then stir in the port.... - 31.2935
Pour the plum brandy over ice cubes in a tall glass.
Squeeze the lemon into the glass, then drop it in.
Add soda water and stir well.
Garnish with plum slices. - 27.9045
In gallon screw-top jar mix all ingredients.
Invert jar; let stand 24 hours.
Turn jar upright; let stand 24 hours.
Repeat turning till sugar dissolves.
Store in cool, dark place 2 months.
Strain through cheesecloth into decanters.
Cover. - 30.2973
Spiced Plum Or Plum And Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients into a large pan and bring slowly to the boil.
Simmer gently for up to 2 hours, until the mixture is a sloppy pulp.
Cool a little then strain through a colander to remove the stones and skins.
You can then sieve the puree if you prefer... - 41.7306
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.301
Stir dry vermouth, cognac and prunelle with ice.
Strain into a glass over ice cubes.
Add lemon slice. - 26.0666
Spiced Plum Puree
Cut plums in half, discard seeds and put in a medium-size saucepan with sugar, cinnamon and water.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Press through a sieve into fondue pot.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with wine.
Stir into plum puree and cook over medium heat... - 34.062
Green Bean And Plum Tomato Salad
1. Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley.
2. Salad: Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold... - 32.3194
Homemade Plum Sauce
1 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2 Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3 Set aside and let cool.
4 Put the mixture in a blender and puree until smooth.
5 Serve as desired. - 36.855
Add wine to reserved plum liquid to make 3 cups less 1 tablespoon liquid.
In a large bowl, pour plum liquid and lemon juice overplums; let stand for 1 hour.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Measure 1 cup plum and wine liquid and heat to boiling.
Add to gelatin... - 31.7756
1) In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients and stir over a low heat and blend well until the jelly is melted.
2) Alternately, place in a microwave on MEDIUM for 3-5 minutes.
3) Allow the sauce to cool before serving.
4) Use as required. - 35.5383
Quick Plum Dip
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well using a spoon.
2. Transfer on to dip bowl and serve with fried starters or momos. - 25.8415
Chicken Salad With Plum Sauce
1) Make a mixture of plum sauce, water, vinegar, corn starch and mustard.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray with cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add the chicken and stir fry until done.
4) Now, add... - 44.1227
Chinese Plum Sauce
Melt butter in saucepan and saute chopped onion until tender.
Remove pan from heat, add remaining ingredients; heat gently, stirring, until well combined. - 28.0058
Chinese Plum Sauce
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and saute until transparent and tender.
Remove from the heat, stir in all the other ingredients.
Return to the heat and stir until the sauce is smooth and hot. - 31.1986
Chinese Plum Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring constantly. - 31.2706
Plum And Apple Meringue
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 temperature.
2) Cut the plums into half and stone them.
3) Cut apples into quarters, core and slice them.
4) In a pan, place the apples and plums with sugar, wine and spice.
5) Allow the mixture to... - 44.2295
Savory Plum Conserve
1. In a large heavy pot, put together all the ingredients.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 1 hour; slightly mash the plums with the back of a spoon.
4. Stir occasionally.
5. Keep aside for cooling to... - 46.3213
1. Put the red wine, honey, orange juice and redcurrants into a pan; simmer for 5 minutes. Blend in the liquidizer until smooth then strain.
2. Arrange the plum halves in a shallow dish, and decorate the rim with lemon verbena or plum leaves. Spoon over the... - 22.2228
Cold Spiced Plum Soup
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the plums, water, preserves, wine, cinnamon stick, orange peel, and cloves.
Bring just to a simmer.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 6 minutes, or until the plums are tender but the slices are still... - 39.6111
Chinese Plum Sauce
The right accompaniment can make all the difference to your main dish. Try this Chinese Plum sauce recipe that truly enhances the flavor of your . Try it!! - 31.1635
Plum Sauce Chicken Breasts
1. Bone and skin chicken breasts.
2. In a shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne. Roll each breast half in flour mixture to coat it completely.
3. In a large skillet, heat butter. Add chicken breasts. Cook, turning once or twice, for... - 41.076
Real Plum Pudding
Cut up fruits; add crumbled bread, salt, spices, scalded milk and sugar.
Beat eggs until light and add fruits, suet, wine, brandy, etc.
Steam in pudding dishes, water 2/3 up on puddings for 5 hours.
Reheat in same manner 1 hour only Christmas day. - 39.5204
1) Remove the pits from the plums by cutting them into halves.
2) Cut them lengthwise into thin pieces.
3) Grate the lettuce and cut the cucumber lengthwise into 4 longsticks, further across into thin slices.
4) Chop the scallions finely.
5) Take a... - 43.265
Chinese Plum Sauce
Place the plums and apricots in the saucepan.
Add the cayenne pepper, salt and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
Stir in the sugar and vinegar.
Simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes until reduced to half the original quantity.
Place all the... - 35.4822
Boiled Beef With Plum Sauce
Boiled Beef With Plum Sauce is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Boiled Beef... - 47.6367
Plum Sauce Chicken
Remove skin from chicken pieces; season chicken with the salt and pepper.
In large skillet combine preserves, onion, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, mustard, and ginger.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in wine.
Add chicken pieces; spoon plum... - 42.9359
Beef Stew With Plums
Add honey to plums and cook them in the wine until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
Drain, reserving the liquid.
When cool, remove pits from plums.
Brown beef chunks in butter and oil.
Lift out and place in ovenproof casserole or crockery pot.
Using the same... - 45.0543
Plum Summery Salad
1 In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
2 Add in the lemon juice.
3 Toss lightly to mix well.
4 In another bowl, mix orange juice, wine, and tarragon.
5 Pour the mixture over fruit.
6 Allow to marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
7 Add in the... - 47.9229
Poached Haddock With Plum Tomatoes
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onions and carrots, covered, until softened but not browned, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, wine, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 3 minutes or until... - 35.6086
Leg Of Lamb With Plum Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put lamb in a roasting tin, season with pepper and baste with red wine. Roast for 1 1/2-2 hours, opting for shorter time if you like your lamb 'pink'. Halfway through cooking time add onion and plums to tin. Baste... - 35.8283
Plum And Banana Compote
1) Clean the plums in water and remove the pits after cutting them into halves.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and stir in water, sugar, strips of lemon rind and cinnamon stick in it and heat in a low flame until the sugar dissolves,... - 42.1359
Plum Tomato Sage Sauce
This Plum Tomato Sage Sauce is simply fantastic. Try this delicious vegetable condiment with meats, pastas or breads and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Plum Tomato Sage Sauce are welcome. - 38.6533
Orange Plum Tomato Sauce
In a large saucepan, covered, simmer the tomatoes, onions, celery, and garlic in the olive oil for 8 to 1.0 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the wine and boil for 1 minute.
Add the orange peel, sugar, dried herbs, and salt and pepper and simmer... - 33.9923
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.0618
Plum Beef Casserole
In a large salad bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
Add beef cubes, mixing well.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 hours.
Remove beef cubes from refrigerator.
Drain well, reserving marinade.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly cook beef cubes.
Pour in broth and... - 40.0327
Plum Peach And Nectarine Compote
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Lift out fruit and put into glass dessert bowl.
Simmer juice for another 20 minutes to concentrate it.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Pour juice over fruit.
Serve cold accompanied by a dish of sour cream or... - 40.3551
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces, rub pork with ginger mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add... - 33.0939
Plum & Peach Soup
Peel plums and peaches.
Cut fruit into chunks and discard pits.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine fruit, water, wine, cinnamon stick, and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until fruit mashes easily (about 15 minutes).
Remove from... - 49.412
Plum Pork Roast
Cut a 1-inch strip from the open end of cooking bag.
Place flour and onion slices in bag.
Place roast on top of onion.
Place bag in shallow microproof baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and stir to blend.
Pour over meat.
Tie end of bag... - 39.1299
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Lamb With Plums
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Make a pocket about 1 1/2 inches deep by slitting across the width of the thick end of the lamb, for the stuffing.
3) Save 2 whole plums for garnishing.
4) Removethe pits from the rest after chopping.
5)... - 45.7206
Plum Coated Chicken With Nappa Cabbage
1. Discard the outer brown leaves of the cabbage. Trim 2 inches off the base of each cabbage
2. Rinse and dry the cabbage leaves. Remove the white core at the base of each leaf.
3. Cut the leaves into 2-inch squares and keep aside.
4. Using a... - 49.0984
Enjoy your dessert tonight with the Strawberries Marsala ! A strawberries and Marsala Wine magic, the strawberry Marsala is something that you'll really like! Try the Strawberries Marsala and let me know how you've enjoyed it! - 28.2912
Plummy Licorix Cocktail
Plum wine and licorice in a cocktail with a generous pour of light and bubbly citrus iX MiXer. The folk at iX say their mix will help prevent hangovers. This cocktail is so yummy, you might just be tempted to see if that’s true. - 107.83
Fruited Wine Bowl
This Fruited Wine Bowl is excellent to serve for cocktail parties. A great mix of variety of fruits in dry white wine, this Fruited Wine Bowl is definitely worth your try! - 32.1826
Fruit And Wine Compote
Heat all ingredients in large saucepan to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer until fruit is tender, about 5 minutes. - 26.9804
Rabbit And White Wine Stew
Sprinkle the flour on a plate.
Season generously; roll the rabbit1 pieces in the flour to coat lightly.
Heat the olive oil in a large casserole set over a medium heat.
Brown the rabbit all over, being careful not to overcrowd the pan, or the pieces will stew... - 43.7087
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic... - 34.4403
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
Ragu Bolognese Using Dry White Wine
1. Melt the butter in a 10 to 12 inch saucepan or 2 quart enameled or stainless-steel casserole. Add the vegetables (the soffritto, as the Italians call it) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly brown.
2. Add... - 36.5196
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Ziti With Easy Chicken Bolognese Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white and vegetables are softened, about 8 minutes.
2. Add oregano, basil, hot pepper, tomatoes with their juices, tomato... - 33.7755
Easy Roma Tomato Sauce
In a deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute the tomatoes, carrots, celery, and quartered onion.
Partially cover and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
Transfer the mixture to a blender or... - 44.7023
Lemony Light Cooler
In pitcher, combine wine, sugar and ; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add club soda and fruit. - 25.4082
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
In pitcher, combine sugar and juices; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add sau terne and orange-flavored liqueur.
Just before serving, add club soda, fruit and ice. - 30.8151
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.4055
Sherbet Shots - 1
OK, you all know what a jello shot (or jelly shot) is, where you make the jello by replacing a portion of the water with liquor and pour the mix in shot glasses. Well, now there’s a new shooter on the block – the Sherbet Shot. Even easier to make, with... - 114.61
Italian Style Tuna
1. Preheat broiler. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pignolias, and anchovy and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and vinegar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low;... - 35.1059
Chardonnay With Vegetarian Style Pasta
Today, chef Billy Parisi is going to show us how to serve Cupcake Chardonnay with a vegetarian dish. If you have been waiting for a vegetarian dish to pair with wines, Roasted Wild Mushroom And Tomato Wheat Pasta Paired With Cupcake Chardonnay is just for... - 120.23
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 95.9649
Lemony Light Cooler
In pitcher, combine wine, sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add club soda and fruit; serve over ice. - 26.2307
Basic Tomato Sauce
In large frying pan, cook until vegetables become soft.
Add to above and cook for approx 2-4 minutes.
Add and cook on medium heat for 30 minutes, uncovered.
Stir, occasionally breaking tomatoes with the back of a spoon. - 31.4869
Cajun Chicken Salad
Cajun Chicken Salad has a nourishing taste. The white wine with pepper gives the Cajun Chicken Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 42.5886
Linguine And Fresh Fruit Cooler
This Linguine and Fresh Fruit Cooler is so very refreshing ! I love these wined and spiced berries and pasta. Try out this Linguine and Fresh Fruit Cooler and let me know if you like it ! - 49.3965
Fettuccine With Bacon
This Fettuccine with bacon tastes superly delicious ! An irresistibly flavored pasta and meat dish is worth giving a try ! Let me know if you've liked this Fettuccine with bacon. - 41.985
Citrus Fruit Soup
In a saucepan stir together apple cider, apricot nectar, sugar, cornstarch, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit and wine, Cover and chill,... - 38.3364
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
Heat oil in medium skillet over low heat.
Add bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, carrot, green onions and garlic; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring ocassionally.
Stir in tomato, wine, basil, salt and black pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes,... - 33.4427
Wild Mushroom And Fontina Pizza
Preheat oven to 500Â°F.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add shallots and saute until tender, about 4 minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute just until tender, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, chopped thyme and vinegar and stir to... - 41.8461
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 44.4889
Lamb Loin With Garlic Au Jus Ratatouille
Join Chef Olivier Desaintmartin as he makes lamb loin roasted with garlic au jus ratatouille and potato rosace. This serves as a great accompaniment to Ventoux wines from France. Watch this excellent video and impress your guests with your culinary skills. - 105.75
Glutinous Italian Beef And Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Alla Bolognese
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the chicken livers in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are just stiff.
2) Remove the chicken livers with a slotted spoon, coarsely chop and... - 45.8889
Maui Turkey Kabobs
1. In small bowl combine vinegar, plum sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Cut into 1 -inch pieces. Place in sealable plastic bag with half the marinade. Seal bag. Refrigerate to marinate at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.9511
Chinese Garlic Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, plum sauce, chili paste, oil, and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours. Add scallions during last 10 minutes of... - 31.3842
Duck Sauce And Hot Mustard
Duck Sauce And Hot Mustard has a Splendid taste. The jam and white wine vinegar gives the Duck Sauce And Hot Mustard Extraordinary taste. Must go for it - 21.6964
Autumn Fruit Salad
Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 39.9739
Three Tomatoes Salad
1. PIace egg (plum or Italian) tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, basil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Line a large serving platter with lettuce leaves and top with tomato... - 34.0616
Chinese Chicken And Cashews
1. Mix chicken, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon wine in 2-quart casserole. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Cover chicken tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in bok choy, plum sauce and onions. Cover tightly and microwave 2... - 34.5963
1. In a large sauce pot over medium-high heat, saute pancetta to brown and render the fat. Add onion and saute to soften. Add garlic and sausage; cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly to break up the meat and brown evenly.
2. Stir in wine, tomatoes... - 32.0867
Roast Beef With Horseradish Sauce
You'll simply love thisRoast Beef With Horseradish Sauce recipe. A dealdy combination of beef and horseradish sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.8046
Sauteed Calamari And Vegetables
1. Open out calamari tubes. Score the inside of each tube lightly in a diamond pattern, making cuts 1 cm (3/4 in) apart. Slice tube into 3 cm (1 1/4 in) squares.
2. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook calamari over a moderate heat for 1 minute or until... - 36.6029
Fresh Roma Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion, scallions, and garlic until golden.
Stir in the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and salt and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes.
Process the... - 34.7827
Red Snapper In Tomato Herb Sauce
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the baking dish and keep the fillets with skin side down.
3) Add tomatoes, lime juice, onion, wine and half basil.
4) Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes at 400... - 38.7631
Romaine Salad With Scallion Dressing
1. Toss together romaine lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, and radishes in a large salad bowl.
2. Combine yogurt, scallions or chives, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 32.6056
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 32.1592
Venison With Winter Vegetables
1. Mix the sherry, soy, hoisin and plum sauces, vinegar and ginger together, then rub well into the cutlets. Cover and marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Blend the marinade with the stock or water and... - 31.7169