- » Easy Pink Punch
Easy Pink Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pink punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pink punch recipes.
Pink Rhubarb Punch
Pink Rhubarb Punch! Searching for a unique and tasty non alcoholic punch to serve for your party? Then Pink Rhubarb Punch is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitely become a favorite overnight! - 38.5779
Combine sugar, mint leaves, and boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Add raspberries and concentrate; stir until thawed.
Pour into punch bowl.
Chill thoroughly. - 32.4139
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 26.0412
Pink Delight Punch
Add 1 pint pineapple sherbet.
You may use equivalent of Hawaiian Punch in place of pink lemonade. - 25.3164
Party Pink Punch
Mix first six ingredients.
Drop spoonfuls of sherbet on top before serving.
Delicious - 32.303
Frosty Pink Punch
Combine first 4 ingredients in punch bowl or large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Spoon in sherbet.
Pour ginger ale over all.
Serve with ice, if desired.
Makes about 2 quarts. - 33.203
Pink Lady Punch
Rinse rhubarb and drain.
Cook uncovered in water till soft, about 10 minutes.
Sieve mixture, reserving 3 3/4 cups juice; chill.
Stir in sugar, pineapple and lemon juices; add ginger ale. - 28.3027
Pink Tulip Punch
Place raspberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour raspberry puree through a wire-mesh strainer into container, discarding pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
Add banana and 1 can juice concentrate; cover and process... - 31.8825
Passionate Pink Punch
Simmer rhubarb in water for about 10 minutes.
Press through sieve or jelly bag.
If you use sugar, heat juice to dissolve sugar well; chill.
Add other juices and tea; chill.
Add ginger ale just before serving.
Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint and... - 43.1565
Hot Pink Punch
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries and 4 cups water.
Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
Press through a strainer; discard skins.
Set cranberry mixture aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, red-hots, cloves,... - 44.4538
Party Pink Champagne Punch
1) Blend champagne and sherbet together.
2) Pour into tall sherbet glasses.
3) Garnish the glass with fresh strawberry hung on the edge of the glass. - 26.6361
1. In a large bowl, combine cranberry juice and apple juice. Mix well adding a few cubes of ice to chill the juices.
2. Pour into juice glasses and sprinkle cinnamon sugar.
3. If you wish to make a cocktail from this, add the alchohol of your... - 29.8793
Pour over ice in punchbowl.
Good for Christmas. - 29.0044
Cook rhubarb in water until very tender.
Let drain through cloth-lined colander or strainer.
Add sugar; stir to dissolve.
Add lemon juice.
Chill to serve.
This recipe makes a delicious soft pink punch. - 33.3161
Flavored Champagne Punch
Remove colored peel, not white pith, from orange and lemon in long thin strips with citrus peeler.
Refrigerate orange and lemon for another use.
Combine peels and cranberry-and orange-flavored liqueurs in glass pitcher.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 6 hours. - 28.8624
Rhubarb Ginger Punch
1) Cut the rhubarb, into small cube.
2) Do not peel.
3) In a saucepan, place rhubarb with water and cook until tender.
4) Stir in the sweetener.
5) Pass the mixture through a fine strainer or cheesecloth.
6) Mix the lemon juice and... - 43.975
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 36.2897
Sparkling Cranberry Punch
In large punch bowl, combine cranberry cocktail and lemonade concentrate.
Stir in sparkling water. - 22.0199
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.2431
Mulled Holiday Punch
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat together the pineapple-pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar and salt.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth tie together cloves and cinnamon. Drop it into the boiling mixture.
3) Let the mixture boil, then... - 41.5382
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Serve in glass. - 32.5625
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple pink grapefruit juice drink, pineapple juice, apricot nectar and club soda.
2. Add ice cubes and garnish with mint sprigs.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 33.7894
Blend 1 1/2 cups apple juice with the frozen lemonade.
Add remaining apple juice, cranberry juice and vermouth.
Pour over ice cubes or a block of ice in a punch bowl.
Makes 25 (4-ounce) servings.
Note: In place of cranberry juice, use 1/2 cup raspberry syrup... - 26.1407
Stir water and sugar in punch bowl until sugar dissolves.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve.
Carefully add ginger ale.
Float orange and lemon slices on top. - 37.9218
West Indian Punch
Make syrup; combine water and sugar in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stir to dissolve sugar; cool.
Mix all ingredients together lightly.
Add a few drops of angostura bitters to give a light pink tint.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Put a spoonful of crushed... - 36.7445
In a bowl press strawberries through a sieve.
Stir lime or lemon juice into pulp.
Place strawberry pulp in a large punch bowl.
Carefully pour grape juice and lemon-lime carbonated beverage into chilled pulp, stirring with an up and down... - 32.4462
1. Mix curacao and tropical punch in bowl.
2. Just before serving, add claret and carbonated beverage; carefully slide in Clear or Strawberry Ice Ring and add the orange slices. - 25.3531
1.Take bowl; combine Curagao and punch in it.
2.Put claret and carbonated beverage in the bowl.
3.Add Ice Ring to it carefully.
4.Garnish with orange slices and serve. - 38.7773
1. Halve or quarter the strawberries depending on their size.
2. Place the strawberries in a large punch bowl.
3. Generously dust them with icing sugar.
4. Pour the cava over the strawberries and leave for about 30 minutes to... - 33.5755
Pour cider and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color.
Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 27.6033
Chicken In Cherry Sauce
Chicken in cherry sauce is something exotic to serve in any special occasion. The bright red-colored gravy and the incredible aroma, make the dish completely irresistible. You too can prepare this at your own kitchen and enjoy a gorgeous-looking and flavorful... - 124.555
German Cabbage Squares (kraut Barracks)
In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place milk and margarine.
Heat to scalding, then let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add cooled milk, yeast, cold... - 42.1029
Grease 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Butter frozen dough on all sides.
Place in prepared dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 2 minutes, rotating dish after half the time.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Turn dough over.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.5825
St. Valentine's Day Cake
1 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and yeast in large bowl. Mix.
2 Heat milk, sugar, salt, and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
3 Add the milk mixture to dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Add egg and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
4 Knead on lightly... - 48.7022
Santa Claus Face
This Santa Claus Face is so very cute ! I'd love my Santa made with sweet bread. Let your children not only see Santa uncle but also eat him too ! Try this Santa Claus Face and tell me if you like the art ! - 43.6639