- » Easy Pineapple Pudding
Easy Pineapple Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pineapple pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pineapple pudding recipes.
Pineapple Dream Pudding
This Pineapple Dream Puddingis one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Pineapple Dream Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 31.7527
Pineapple Barley Pudding
This Pineapple Barley Pudding is one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Pineapple Barley Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 41.2129
This Pineapple Pudding is one of the simplest desserts improvised to suit different tastes. Brimming with refreshing flavors, this Pineapple Pudding is sure to tickle your taste-buds. Indeed a great way to indulge your sweet tooth in! - 28.776
Christmas Caramel Pineapple Pudding
This light and flavorful, fruity custard pudding from South India is a great way to end your festive meal. The pudding is very light with no overwhelming sweetness. The tartness of the pineapple chunks with the sweet caramel against the pudding works really... - 111.683
Easy Glorified Rice
Add enough water to pineapple juice to make 1 1/4 cups.
Bring liquid to boil, stir in rice and salt.
Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add cherries and pine apple; chill thoroughly.
Fold prepared topping mix and marshmallows into rice... - 27.1725
First heat a pan, add pineapple pieces and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix it well and cook till pineapple are tender.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry raisins and cashews and keep aside.
In the same pan fry sooji till the raw smell has gone.
Now add boiling water and... - 45.5523
Pineapple Rice Pudding
In a bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except strawberries and poppy seeds.
Divide among dessert... - 38.4141
Pineapple Meringue Pudding
Pineapple Meringue Pudding is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Pineapple Meringue Pudding wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 34.3377
Prepare pudding mix according to package direc- tions, using 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice instead of milk.
Beat until smooth; fold in whipped cream and walnuts.
Garnish pudding with walnut halves. - 30.6119
Pineapple Crumb Pudding
1) Prepare the pudding adding milk as per the package directions and allow to cool.
2) Combine the crumbs and peanut butter with fingers.
3) Then stir the pineapple into the pudding and gently fold in cream.
4) In a serving dish, place the layers of... - 35.2873
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large pan, combine the cornflour and milk and mix well
3. Add the pineapple juice, sugar and chopped pineapple and mix well again.
4. Beat the yolks and add to the pan.
5. Bake in a centre of a... - 42.8007
Ginger Pineapple Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In large mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Mix together gingersnap crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with evaporated milk; mix... - 47.2983
1) In a bowl, mix corn flour with 3-4 tablespoons of the liquid.
2) In a pan, heat remaining liquid, remove from heat and mix with the corn starch mixture.
3) Return to heat and boil until thickened. Keep stirring.
4) Add sugar, egg... - 42.2989
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and melt butter in it.
2) Add flour, salt and sugar. Stir them in.
3) Add the milk and eggs and blend them well by stirring.
4) Cook on moderate heat, stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
5) Remove pan from heat and... - 47.8213
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3
2. Drain the pineapple pieces and dissolve the juice with as much water to bring it up to 1/2 pt
3. In a pan, melt the butter, add flour and cook for a few seconds; add the juice now nad cook,... - 45.2946
Egg Less Pineapple Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F
2) Mix oil, pineapple, honey and cinnamon.
3) Mix wheat germ and ground seeds.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish put half of pineapple mixture.
5) Sprinkle half of wheat germ and ground seeds mixture,... - 45.5975
Crunch Top Pineapple Pudding
1) Drain Pineapple and reserve the juice. Mix water and make the about 1/2 pt liquid.
2) Cut pineapple rings into small cubes.
2) Take an oval pie dish and butter it. Drizzle Demerara sugar at the bottom and spread cherries and walnuts... - 46.6618
1. Start the grill at a low temperature and place a 1liter/2 pint pudding dish to warm.
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid. Transfer the pineapple bits to a bowl and measure the liquid making 150 ml. If less, add water. Keep aside... - 48.3181
Baked Pineapple Tapioca
In a bowl combine undrained pineapple, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice, salt, nutmeg, and 3/4 cup hot water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Pour into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° till tapioca granules are clear and pudding is thick, 40 to 50 minutes;... - 32.4551
Place in top of double boiler and cook till thick and creamy.
Place in pudding dish and spread with ingredients.
Cook in slow oven 300° F. 15 to 20 minutes. - 37.6817
Mom's Pineapple Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain 1 cup juice from pineapple and reserve for another use.
Combine all remaining ingredients except pineapple and 2 tablespoons butter.
Put half the pineapple in a baking dish, then make a layer using half the combined mixture;... - 34.75
Blend flour, cornstarch and lemon juice in 2-quart saucepan until smooth.
Add pineapple, egg yolks, sugar and lemon peel and mix well.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool... - 40.9581
Pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Warm mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
In a large bowl, mix together pineapple, 1/2 cup pineapple... - 32.7663
Pour rice into boiling salted water.
Cook until tender; drain.
Add eggs, pineapple, raisins, sugar, salt and milk.
Pour into casserole.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake at 325 degrees for 50 min- utes. - 40.4264
Pineapple Bread Pudding
Drain pineapple and add enough water or other fruit juice to syrup to make 1/4 cup.
Add with pineapple to remaining ingredients except sauce and mix well.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 45 minutes.
Serve... - 37.6164
Pineapple Bread Pudding
1) Take a 5-cup ovenproof dish and put the eggs and sugar into it and whip them lightly with a fork till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Mix in the crushed pineapple along with its syrup, the apple pie spice and butter and stir well.
3) Add the bread cubes... - 47.5183
Chocolate And Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with butter and line the base with a greased circle of foil, cut to fit.
Switch on the Slo cooker to HIGH and pre heat for at least 20 minutes.
Cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs... - 38.8388
Pineapple Souffle Pudding
Cook this mixture over hot water until custard coats the spoon.
Remove from heat and stir in dissolved gelatine.
Add 1 cup crushed pineapple.
Cool until the mixture begins to harden.
Whip 1/2 cup cream or evaporated milk and fold into pineapple mixture.
Beat... - 37.6315
Pineapple Bread Pudding
Soften butter; spread on both sides of bread slices.
Cut into 1/2 inch cubes; set aside.
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Combine syrup and milk. (Add water, if needed, to make 2 cups.)
Blend with egg yolks, 1/4 cup of the sugar, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon of... - 46.3335
Mandarin Cake Frosting
Mandarin Cake Frosting is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Cake Frosting; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 21.949
No Sugar Fruit Pudding
No sugar fruit pudding is a naturally sweetened fruit pudding made with fresh raspberries and pineapple bits. This fruit pudding is made with white bread pudding base and chilled with a cooked fruit topping. Served as a homely or holiday dessert, it is... - 32.9074
Pineapple Pecan Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat butter, sugar and cinnamon in large mixer bowl 1 minute on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Add eggs; beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Fold in pineapple, bread... - 31.782
Easy Pineapple Pie
Easy Pineapple Pie is easy to make fruit pie. Easy Pineapple Pie gets its taste from pineapple mixed with lemon juice and milk. Easy Pineapple Pie is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.6898
Easy Pineapple Orange Cream Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
3. Combine reserved pineapple juice, cake mix, mandarin oranges, egg substitute, and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Pour... - 31.9842
Tropical Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan, prepare rice according to package directions using water and salt.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; add cooked rice to pudding mixture, stirring to combine. - 31.3446
No Bake Coconut Pudding
A truly coconuty dish... which reminds you of tropics immediately. Coconut and pineapple are the stars of the recipe..Very easy to assemble. You should make it real soon. - 0
Jelly Roll Dessert
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding mix contents, pineapple juice and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till cooked.
2. Remove from heat and add crushed pineapple. Mix once and keep aside to cool.
3. Once cooled,... - 40.3152
1. In a large casserole, place the cherry pie filling and the pineapple with the sugar. Mix well
2. Gently cut the oleo into the cake mix
3. Add the pecans
4. Sprinkle this cake mix, oleo and pecans over the fruit mxiture
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1... - 38.4842
The Flaming Pud Whacker Cocktail
Oooh… here is a fiery one. The Flaming Pud Whacker Cocktail is an intense pineapple cocktail with some banana liqueur, peach schnapps, dark rum and a bit of 151 to light (if you can get it to light that is). Watch and learn how to make this cocktail recipe... - 101.347
Combine sugars, cream, and pineapple; cook, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage, 236 degrees.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, ginger, and vanilla.
Cool to room temperature, stirring, until lukewarm.
Beat until mixture loses its gloss.
Pour into... - 44.283
1. In a double boiler, tip in the marshmallow and the milk and melt on gentle heat
3. Line an 8x8-inch pan with waxed paper.
4. Whip the cream
5. Fold the whipped cream into the melted marshmallowm mixture
6. Add the pineapple... - 41.3261
1. Preheat the oven
2. Arrange alternate layers of apples and pineapple on the 1 1/2 quart casserole.
3. Sprinkle the slies with lemon juice
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle this over the fruit
5. Cover the casserole... - 46.3019
Strawberry Pineapple Pie
About 4 hours before serving: Make piecrust as label directs.
Roll out three-fourths of dough to fit 9-inch pie plate, with 1/2,-inch overhang.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll out remaining pastry into rectangle 12 inches long; cut into 1/4-inch strips.
In large... - 43.9478
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Break 6 or 7 vanilla wafers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Repeat with remaining wafers.
Toss crumbs with butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs; pat remainder into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Put egg yolks, milk, pineapple juice,... - 48.8129
Pineapple Bavarian Cream
1. In a small sauce pan, mix the gelatin with cold water.
2. Melt the gelatin over boiling water. Do not melt on direct flame.
3. Stain the pineapple from the can and reserve one cup of the syrup. Add a little water to the syrup if falling short... - 44.3415
Pineapple Melon Punch
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; add pineapple juice to cover.
Blend till pureed.
Combine with remaining juice in punch bowl.
Add ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 35.279
Pineapple Upside-down Custard
This Pineapple Upside-Down Custard nearly turned me upside down with pleasure when I first tasted it as a dessert at a friend's place. Try bout this Pineapple Upside Down Custard and tell me if you like it ! - 40.4608
Fluffy Banana And Pineapple Mousse
1. Tie a double band of non-stick baking paper around a 600 ml / 1 pint / 2 1/2 cup souffle dish, to come 5 cm / 2 in above the rim.
2. Peel and chop one banana and place it in a food processor or blender with the cottage cheese. Process until smooth.
3.... - 34.8479
Pineapple And Cinnamon Drop Scones
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Put the wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Sift in the white flour, add the cinnamon and sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg with half the pineapple juice and gradually... - 35.6963
Fruited Rice Pudding
Pour enough boiling water over currants to cover, let stand 10 minutes.
Drain and set currants aside.
Combine milk and pudding in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 34.7122
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Jellied Tropicana. - 43.9838
Angel Lush With Pineapple
Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl.
Gently stir in whipped topping.
Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers.
Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with 1 /3 of the pudding mixture.
Repeat layers 2 times.
Refrigerate at least one hour.
Top... - 32.2057
Fruit And Jelly Cake
1. Drain the syrup from the pineapple can and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water.
3. Cool a little and add 1 teacup of the pineapple syrup.
4. Rinse a mould â€” size 250 mm.x125 mm. or 200 mm.x200 mm. (10"x5" or... - 47.1002
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 39.2026
Emerald Topped Lemon Rice Pudding
Empty the canned puddings into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate several hours, allowing flavors to blend.
Pour boiling water over the gelatin and stir until dissolved; blend in the pineapple juice and pour into a shallow pan.
Chill until very firm.
Turn... - 36.7316
Frozen Plum Pudding
Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup boiling water; set aside.
Cook sugar and 1 cup cold water together until thread forms.
Add syrup to egg yolks; beat until cool.
Fold in whipped cream; add rai- sins, nuts and fruits.
Place in 2 refrigerator trays or... - 38.1822
Frozen Christmas Pudding
This Frozen Christmas Pudding is something you cant miss out on your Christmas preparations! A blend of varity fruits and nuts in cream base, this Frozen Christmas Pudding is so full of flavor that will sure make your Christmas so memorable! Give it a try as... - 45.0619
Prepare pudding mix according to package direc- tions.
Fill parfait glasses 1/2 full with pudding; place in leaning position in refrigerator until set.
Drain pineapple; chill.
Fill parfait glasses with pineapple.
Add dollop of whipped cream to each glass; top... - 24.6169
Simple Pineapple Pie
Put pineapple and vanilla pudding mix in bowl and stir.
Add sour cream and fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into 2 (8-inch) baked pie shells.
Refrigerate and chill 3 hours.
Delicious and easy - 29.8318
Fresh Pineapple Sundaes
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters.
Cut fruit from shell and core.
Cut pineapple into chunks.
Divide among eight 1-cup souffle or dessert bowls.
Place milk and pudding mix in blender; process 40 seconds until well... - 30.3119
Banana Split Pudding
To reserved pineapple liquid, add enough water to make 1-1/2 cups.
In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand Milk and pudding with reserved liquid.
Mix and beat well.
Chill 10 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into 3-4 quart... - 44.3226
Holiday Plum Pudding
In bowl, stir bread crumbs into milk; let cool.
In large bowl, whisk together suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinna-mon, cloves and nutmeg.
Whisk in bread mixture.
Stir in lexia and sultana raisins, dates,... - 46.1777
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 40.4039
Mix together and chill for 1-2 hours before serving. - 26.6864
Surprise Fruit Pudding
1) Drain the pineapple thoroughly and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin over the reserved juice
for 5 minutes .
3) Stir in honey, stir constantly over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the pineapple,... - 37.8958
Glorified Rice Pudding
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Stir in pineapple juice.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring 3 times.
In custard cup, beat egg... - 49.7705
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Tapioca Cream Pudding
Heat milk in double boiler.
Gradually stir in tapioca and cook until transparent, stirring frequently.
Beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar, add to hot mixture and cook two minutes.
Put aside to cool.
Beat egg whites with remainder of sugar.
Fold into first... - 33.638
1.Make a custard of the milk, sugar, egg yolks and salt.
2.When cool, add the cream and pineapple syrup.
3.Blanch the almonds and chop them fine, then pound to a paste.
4.Shell the chestnuts, blanch and boil until tender.
5.Force through a sieve, and... - 45.5216
Mixed Fruit Pudding
1. Sieve baking powder, salt and flour together.
2. Melt just 1 tbsp butter to a creamy texture, add sugar and mix thoroughly.
3. Into the creamed butter, beat in, alternately, the sifted flour and vanilla infused milk to form a smooth... - 48.5457
Farina Fruit Refrigerator Pudding
1. Mix the cherry juice with the sugar and salt in an enamel or glass saucepan. Heat just to the boiling point.
2. Sprinkle the farina over the hot juice, stirring in and continue to cook over direct heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
3.... - 26.1761
Redmond's Fruit Pudding
Mix eggs, sugar, spices and milk together in a bowl.
Chop fruit into small pieces.
Put bread and fruit into a baking dish and pour egg mixture over bread and fruit.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350°F. - 39.8092
Creamy Chia Seed Pudding, Ep53
Having a craving for something creamy and yummy?! This Chia Seed Pudding recipe is super delicious and simple to make! You can eat it plain or add some fruit for sweetness and flavour (in today’s video demo I make the Chia Seed Pudding with passion fruit,... - 0
Iced Christmas Pudding
1) In a bowl add fruit and brandy and leave for 2 hours to macerate.
2) In another bowl turn out the ice cream and beat till smooth.
3) Mix in the macerated fruits and liquor.
4) Scoop the mixture into a foil container of 900 ml (1 1/2 pint).
5) To... - 45.4717
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and leave until spongy.
Place the bowl in a pan of simmering water and heat until the gelatin dissolves completely.
Beat the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice in the top of a double boiler.
Continue beating until the... - 46.0292
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Almond And Apricot Pudding With Apricot Sauce
Canned pineapple instead of apricots can be used for this feather-light pudding, and if you have trimmings from sponge finger biscuits left over from another dessert you can use them instead of cake crumbs.
Cover the apricots with 1 1/4 cups of water, bring... - 45.4136
Tropical Rice Pudding
1) In a large saucepan, over medium heat, put rice and then add one quarter of milk mixture, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed.
2) Continue the same process, pouring in a small portion of the milk mixture each time and cooking for... - 47.076
Pineapple Cream Frosting
Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
Whip in the icing sugar.
Whip the pineapple together with the pudding until set.
Fold in the whipping cream.
Frost cake. - 29.235
English Plum Pudding
In a large bowl, combine first fourteen ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, honey, spices, salt, suet or butter and mix well with your hands.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Stir in orange juice... - 43.2616
Heavenly Pineapple Pie
1. Whip the cream in a small bowl until stiff. Refrigerate.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, the reserved pineapple juice and the vanilla pudding in a medium-size bowl until smooth.
4. Gently fold the crushed... - 30.9597
Pistachio Pineapple Roll Up
Prepare the Basic Roll-Up Recipe.
Cool and unroll.
Put the pudding mix into a mixing bowl.
Add the skim milk and mix until the pudding is thick.
Beat in the pineapple.
Spread this filling evenly on the roll and roll up the cake, starting from the short... - 28.3958
Pistachio Pineapple Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Put the phyllo shell on a dessert plate.
Put the pudding mix into a medium mixing bowl.
Add the milk and combine according to the directions on the package.
Spoon into the tart shell.
Dry the drained pineapple slices on paper... - 35.9481
LINE 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
Arrange about 16 pineapple slices on bottom and sides of lined bowl, pushing slices as closely together as possible.
Place cherry half, cut side up, in center of each pineapple slice.
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding... - 41.325
Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me
I just love the tangu flavor that lemon adds to my desserts and this Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me is one among the best lemon flavored pudding I have ever tried. Apart from lemon, the pudding also takes in pineapple and strawberry, making the Celestial Lemon... - 49.563
Rinse apricots and prunes.
Cover with 5 cups water in large saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; do not drain.
Put half of the cooked fruit mixture in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Put mixture in large kettle.
Peel... - 44.4138
1. Drain the pineapple and let it cook together with sugar together such that sugar dissolves.
2. Bake cake with the mix as per directions on the box.
3. Let the cake cool and once it cools punch holes in it.
4. Spread pineapple mixture over the cake... - 39.1356
Quick Lemon Pineapple Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
For filling, in bowl stir together undrained pineapple and dry pudding mix.
Prepare topping mix following package directions; fold into pineapple... - 34.3306
Luscious Dole Pineapple Easter Cake
Looking for a creamy, dreamy dessert to spoil your family and friends this Easter? Then this luscious dole pineapple Easter cake will surely come to your rescue. It is quick, easy, elegant, and scrumptious and can be made in minutes. Stream the recipe video... - 116.192
Strawberry Pineapple Cream Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool on rack.
For filling, in saucepan cook pudding mix according to package... - 45.8763
Perfect Pineapple Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine cornstarch, honey and orange juice. Using a whisk, mix well.
2. Add pineapple and mix well. Cook over a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till sauce is thick.
3. Serve warm or chilled as an... - 28.1439
Pineapple Swirl Trifle
1) In a bowl mix gelatin and pudding mix.
2) Gently stir in milk.
3) Cook and stir over medium heat until pudding boils.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix vanilla extract.
6) Let stand to cool.
7) To prepare topping mix, follow package directions and fold... - 40.8736
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Line an 825 ml - 11 / 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 pt basin with cling film (plastic, wrap). Place the mixture in the basin and cover with cling film.
Cook for 7 minutes on high. Let it stand for 3 minutes, then turn out onto a... - 35.7334
Delicious Pineapple Squares
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and pineapple.
Place in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Set in pan of cold water or ice cubes to cool.
Beat egg... - 39.1487