- » Easy Phyllo
Easy Phyllo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy phyllo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy phyllo recipes.
Making Your Own Phyllo Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple... - 111.759
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Phyllo Dessert
This is my go-to dessert when I want something impressive and delicious, that doesn’t take too much time and effort. Juicy strawberries are encased in a feather-light, crisp, sweet crust and served warm with a divine raspberry sauce and a cloud of whipped... - 45.5232
Phyllo Top Crust For A 9 In. (23 Cm) Pie
Place one large sheet of dough on a dry surface.
Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Put a second sheet on top.
Place a 9 inch (23 cm) metal pie pan face-up in the center of the top layer of the double layer of dough.
Use scissors to cut... - 28.1986
Savory Phyllo Tartlet
Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush phyllo sheet lightly with butter.
Lay second sheet on top; brush with butter.
Repeat with remaining phyllo.
Cut into 2 inch (5 cm) squares... - 41.056
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo has amajestic taste. The phyllo pastry with butter gives the Brie Wrapped In Phyllo a grand taste. - 35.5082
Fabulous Filled Phyllo
1) Make the Cheese Filling.
2) Set the oven to a temperature of 400°.
3) Brush melted margarine or butter lightly on a phyllo sheet.
4) Layer on the top another phyllo sheet and brush butter or margarine on it.
5) Repeat with a third... - 32.7294
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
Phyllo Pirouette Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend margarine and orange peel; keep aside.
3. On a clean work surface, unroll and 1 sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the remaining sheets with a plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel;... - 41.5471