- » Easy Pepper
Easy Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy pepper recipes.
Wegmans Cedar-plank Salmon With Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper
This is an easy and delectable way to prepare salmon. The smokey, sweet flavor really compliments the fish. The flavors are light so they didn't overpower the flavor of the fish. Even if you are not crazy about Salmon, you'll love this recipe. It's easy to... - 127.798
Melody Kettle visits with Lou Palma as he recreates his mother's traditional Christmas Peppers. - 122.484
Sausage And Pepper
If you love the idea of street or fair food, but hate the fat and calories associated with such foods, then youâre going to love what Toni does in this show. âSoysageâ and Peppers, and a tasting trip to the âDosa manâ in Washington Square Park make this... - 119.298
Easy Homemade Salsa
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Dice the onion, roughly chop the cilantro and garlic.
3. In a large mixing bowl take all the peppers pour in the oil and toss well.
4. Place in the baking pan and roast in the oven at 350 degrees... - 109.415
Betty's Zesty Pepper-jack Cornsticks
These cheesy, hot corn sticks are a great way to sneak in on some Southern flavors. Be it Thanksgiving or after holiday parties and events, you spread is incomplete without cornbreads. And Betty's feisty, fiery edition of this classic favorite is something... - 108.837
Roasted Red Pepper Purée
This versatile Roasted Red Pepper Puree adds a bold burst of flavor to all kinds of dishes. Chef Gail show you how to make it in this "How We Do It" Food Channel video. - 108.26
Pepper Balsamic Blueberries And Peaches
If you are fond of the taste of balsamic vinegar, then try out this simple and easy recipe that would serve as a great breakfast, snack or a dessert. Watch this impressive video that shares this versatile recipe with a twist of pepper and can be prepared in... - 100.254
Easy Cajun Trinity
Want to make a vegetarian delight and break the monotony of having same bland curry again? Try Cajun Trinity with the combination of bell pepper, celery and parsley to enrich stew, gumbo or etoufee. Create something very different and take the way of healthy... - 95.6832
Easy Summer Corn And Pepper Salad
Summer is the time for barbecues in the backyard. This very simple, fresh and organic sweet corn and pepper salad, dressed with a light creamy dressing is a perfect complement to just about any meat you take off the barbecue. Its colors and flavors definitely... - 94.2458
1. Wash the peppers and allow to completely dry.
2. Cut off the stem ends and pull out the seedy white membranes.
3. Turn the peppers upside down and tapped on the cutting board to shake out any loose seeds.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 89.2274
Easy Jalapeno Poppers
Want to begin you meal with an appetizing starter? Try this Easy Jalapeno peppers. Very easy to cook, this recipe uses pickled jalapenos to get a restaurant-like taste. This is definitely one of the best ways to begin your meal. - 87.1337
Missing the delicate taste of your favorite pepper steak preparation at your favorite Chinese eat-out - don't worry. You can cook up your own Chinese pepper steak by watching this video recipe. It's gorgeous, creamy and delicious to serve warm on rice or... - 86.3104
Lemon Pepper Popovers
Bake these fantastic lemon black pepper popovers and add a special touch to your holiday menu. See this interesting video to make these super flavorful muffins. Enjoy these popovers for sandwiches or eat them just like that, scrumptious and appetizing! - 82.4568
Easy Giblet Gravy
Combine giblets (except liver), neck, celery, onion, and salt in a medium saucepan; add 2 1/2 cups water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until giblets are tender.
Add liver; simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Pour mixture through... - 45.3595
Easy Pepper Casserole
Wash and seed peppers.
Slice each into 8 strips.
Chop 2 strips of each colour.
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion, chopped peppers and chopped celery, if using; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for about 1... - 44.613
Quick N Easy Pepper Steak
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon... - 43.3252
Quick N Easy Corn And Pepper Chowder
In large saucepan, melt margarine; cook and stir bell pepper and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in corn, broth, ham, cumin and white pepper.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until corn is cooked.
Pour 1/2... - 39.4508
Easy Stuffed Peppers
1) Half the peppers lengthwise and remove the stems and seeds. Discard them.
2) In boiling water, blanch the peppers for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
3) Into a 2-quart casserole, crumble the turkey and sprinkle oregano and onions all over.
4) Use a... - 38.7538
Easy Spanish Peppers
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from peppers.
Cut peppers into strips.
In large skillet, cook and stir pepper strips, celery and onion in oil over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in basil, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
Cover; cook over medium heat... - 34.4127
Easy Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F to 375F.
2) Slice the top off of the green or red peppers.
3) Scoop the seeded core out of the peppers. Discard the cores.
4) Into a pot of salted, boiling water, add in the peppers. Cook them for exactly 5... - 33.6047
Easy Scrambled Eggs With Salt And Pepper
1. In a bowl beat eggs with milk, cream, or water and salt and pepper.
2. In frying pan, melt butter or margarine slowly tipping pan to coat side well.
3. Pour in egg mixture and cook, still very slowly, until starting to set around edge.
4. Continue... - 32.7448
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 31.552
Easy Pepper Steak
1. Place meat in 2-quart glass 1 casserole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; add soy sauce. Stir in green pepper. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2. Microwave for 14 to 16 minutes on HIGH. Combine cornstarch and water in small bowl until smooth; stir into... - 28.5022
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0
Coriander Mint And Pepper Chutney
Mint chutney is a popular Indian condiment which can be served with samosa, chaat or any food. Bell pepper adds a unique texture to the dish. Green chili used in the dish is rich in vitamin A and it enhances its flavor. Try the recipe and enjoy! - 0
How To Cook Venezuelan-style Cheddar & Piquillo Pepper Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Peel and slice banana into half lengthwise.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and place plantain slices on it.
4. Using a knife make a wedge in the center as shown in the video. Repeat on the other... - 0
Windset Tomato-pepper Gazpacho
This chilled soup can be garnished many ways or have ingredients added to take it from simple to luxurious. This is a refreshing soup to serve family style or individually as a starter or a unique dessert. Also makes a charming summertime brunch conversation... - 0
How To Cook Kampot Pepper Apricot Brandy Sauce
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Kampot Pepper Apricot Brandy Sauce.
These amazing, little peppercorns from Cambodia will knock your socks off, especially with the combination of apricot brandy, cream and fresh herbs...Wow! - 0
Wegmans Lemon-pepper Shrimp
Walk along with Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec as he shows you the right shrimp to get and picks a colorful mix of fresh peppers you'll need. An egg-cornstarch batter and premixed seasoning help make this authentic-tasting dish come out like you studied... - 0
Easy Pepper Recipes By Category