- » Easy Pate
Easy Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Pate recipes.
Easy Dehydrator Raw Pate Nori Crackers
Some raw nori seaweed crackers with an almond, sunflower and basil pate filling. A dehydrator is required if you want these to be raw. If not, you can try them in the oven, but you’d have to cut the “cooking” time way down. If you don’t have a... - 128.204
Easy Mushroom Pate
Here is a quick and easy Mushroom Pate recipe that can make in no time. Make sure that you watch the other video where the she uses them to make the Easy Beef Wellington. Watch and learn folks, from this video. And as always enjoy! - 105.465
Easy Appetizer Pate
Combine chicken livers, water, bouillon cube, onion and thyme in small saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken livers are done.
Cool mixture; drain and reserve 1/4 cup broth.
In small mixer bowl or in blender, combine... - 38.0904
Easy Liver Pate
Dissolve gelatine in 3 tablespoons water.
Heat consomme in a saucepan; add dissolved gelatine.
Pour into an oiled, deep bowl (about 6 inches in diameter).
Refrigerate until set.
In a medium sized bowl, mash Braunschweiger sausage; add mayonnaise, vinegar, and... - 36.4501
In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over consomme and heat until gelatine dissolves.
Pour into a loaf pan, about 1/4 inch deep; reserve remaining consomme.
Chill until very firm.
Mix remaining ingredients until very smooth.
Spread over chilled... - 35.4399
Easy Pate Brisee
In a large bowl, combine the flour and butter.
Rub the butter into the pastry flour with your fingers until it resembles coarse meal.
In a small bowl, dissolve the salt and sugar in the water.
Gradually stir the egg yolk and water mixture into the flour... - 33.7691
1. In 2-quart bowl, place salad oil and onion; cover bowl with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is tender. Stir in pork, veal, pork fat, bread crumbs, Madeira, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, oregano, and egg.
2. In 8 1/2" by 4... - 33.4767
Easy Butter Chicken Liver Pate
This Chicken Liver Pate is an extremely yummy dish ! Try this irresisitbly seasoned and brandied chicken livers for your next meal ! Feel free to tell me if you've liked this Chicken liver pate. - 33.0831
Easy Smoked Mackerel Pate
1) Use a liquidizer or a fork to puree the mackerel.
2) Slowly add all the other ingredients and mix well until smooth.
3) Turn this into a terrine and allow cooling.
4) Serve cold. - 31.8144
Easy Chicken Pate
Butter a 2-cup crock or serving dish.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except parsley.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High)) for 11 to 15 minutes, or until chicken livers are no longer pink, stirring after every 5 minutes.
In - 30.7295
Easy Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the chicken livers, onion,garlic, bay leaf, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add the water and bring to a simmer. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the livers are barely pink inside, about 3... - 27.5043
Vegan Mushroom Pate
1. In a pan, toast the walnuts.
2. Once they have turned brown, put them into a separate bowl and set them aside.
3. In the same skillet in which you toasted the walnuts, pour in some oil, let it heat and add the onions.
4. Stir that around and let... - 0