- » Easy Pasta Salad
Easy Pasta Salad Recipes
Easy pasta salad is an Italian appetizer. Easy pasta salad doesn’t contain a large number of ingredients and the method is also not time consuming. As a salad, it is a very healthy and nutritious recipe. Easy ... More »
Quick And Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
If you have a bowl of pre-cooked pasta sitting in your refrigerator for couple of days, then here is a great solution to use them up. Watch the video to learn the tricks to convert these stale pasta into a super delicious salad, just by adding few more fresh... - 138.052
Easy Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 137.438
Italian Pasta Salad. Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 128.881
Orzo Salad With Tomatoes, Feta And Green Onions
Are you wondering how to make an easy dish using orzo? Watch this fantastic video that shares a recipe to make a super powerful salad with tomatoes, feta, basil, pine nuts and green onions. Try out this salad as a side with a barbeque dish or pack it as a... - 128.793
A delicious pasta salad for the warm days ahead - 126.502
Creamy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. The perfect... - 124.403
Blt Pasta Salad
Creamy, crunchy and refreshing, this pasta salad tastes just like a BLT sandwich! - 120.851
Greek Yogurt Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chili, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
4. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
5. Serve with garnish as desired. - 116.762
Easy And Fast Summer Pasta Salad
If you crave for a pasta salad that bursts with bright summer flavors, summer pasta salad is your bet. Cathy tosses up a vibrant, refreshing and flavorful pasta dish that is just perfect for your backyard bash or countryside picnic. Healthy, tasty and... - 113.046
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe. Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 110.97
Chicken Pasta Salad With Tomato Dressing
If you are a salad freak, then watch out this video to know how to make an interesting pasta and chicken salad. Easy to make and delicous to eat the salad is topped with tomato dressing. Have a look at the video to know how it is done… - 107.643
Elba's Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, put the cooked pasta.
2. Add in chicken and mix well.
3. Add in feta cheese, bacon bits and pour buffalo wing sauce, mix well.
4. Keep in the refrigerator before serving.
5. Serve pasta in a plate.... - 105.651
Easy Spanish Tortilla With Tomato Salad
If you enjoy eating Tortillas then you should try this one. The Chef makes Spanish Tortilla with Tomato salad in the video. This serves as a really good breakfast. - 104.84
Easy Pasta Salad With Italian Dressing And Lentils
Whether for a party, potluck or summer picnic, this Lentil Pasta Salad recipe from Anne Colagioia is an ideal side dish option. Lentils add protein and texture to this pasta salad recipe with Italian dressing. For this particular vegetarian pasta salad... - 100.937
Chicken And Apple Pasta Salad
1. Cook the pasta in salt water for 8 minutes and once it’s done drain it and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the pasta along with the apple, chicken breast, basil paste, Italian dressing & balsamic vinegar. Toss well so... - 99.8349
1. In a bowl, take the cooked tortellini.
2. Add the chopped red onions, artichoke and tomatoes.
3. Drizzle the Italian seasoning.
4. Toss everything together.
5. Add the black olives.
6. Leave overnight.
7. Serve the next day. - 93.6052
Tossed Pasta Salad
Make your lay out more appetizing by incorporating this yummy tossed salad pasta in the menu. The recipe never fails to impress as a side dish and is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it yourself. - 88.958
Easy Noodle Salad With Peanut
Even if you are watching calories, still you can enjoy noodles! Preparing noodles in a quick and easy way with EJ gives you the flexibility of trying this dish conveniently at your kitchen. You can prepare with any noodles of your choice and the combination... - 83.011
Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
Planning a picnic or need ideas for a potluck menu, here is an easy recipe that not only kids but everyone would love. This is the quickest and healthiest salad you can make with tuna and Mayonnaise, in few simple steps. Though this is a short and self... - 80.6381
How To Make Pasta Salid
Summer is definitely pasta salad season and this cold pasta salad with jardinera, super easy vinaigrette dressing and mozzarella cheese is perfect to make as a barbeque, picnic or potluck side. It is light, quick and low on fat. - 70.1619
Macaroni Salad With Easy Kabobs
Early on day:
1. To rapidly boiling water add 1 tablespoon salt. Gradually add macaroni so that water continues to boil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just tender. Drain; rinse in cold water; drain again.
2. In large bowl combine macaroni,... - 37.267
Easy Macaroni Salad
1. Cook the macaroni according to the directions on the box. Drain and rinse with cold water; chill thoroughly.
2. Mix mayonnaise, onion, parsley, pickle, olives, mustard and celery seeds. If dressing is too thick, thin it with 1 or 2 tablespoons of juice... - 35.5757
Easy Pasta Salad
In a colander rinse cooked macaroni or spaghetti with cold water; drain well. In a large bowl combine the pasta and salad dressing. Toss to coat.
Add the cucumber, green pepper, onion, and snipped parsley to the pasta mixture. Toss gently. Cover and chill for... - 29.423
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Blt Caesar Pasta Salad ... Way To Easy, Yet So Good!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta for about 6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
3. Cook bacon and crumble it into small pieces.
4. In the large bowl, combine bacon and pasta, along with... - 0
Easy Pasta Salad Recipes By Category