- » Easy Parsley Canned Potato
Easy Parsley Canned Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy parsley canned potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy parsley canned potato recipes.
Parsley New Potatoes
Place new potatoes in buttered casserole.
Mix margarine and parsley and pour over potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Season to taste. - 27.3909
How To Cook Parsley Potatoes
To all those who enjoy eating potatoes will love this dish. The chef has shared her grandmother's recipe. Parsley gives an added flavour to the potatoes. You should definitely watch the video to know the entire recipe. - 110.712
Comforting Parsley And Chive Baked Potato
There is something highly comforting about baked potatoes. If you agree with this, then you won't mind flavoring up your favorite meal with some parsley and chives. Fret not if you don't know how as Betty illustrates a step-by-step instruction on making this... - 94.4411
German Potato Salad With Parsley
1. Pierce potatoes with fork in several places; arrange in circular pattern on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 10 minutes or until tender, rearranging potatoes once during cooking. Let stand while preparing sauce.
2. Place bacon in... - 37.77
French Potato Salad With Onion And Parsley Dressing
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until just pierceable.
Pour cold water over them and peel at once.
Cut them into halves or quarters, sprinkle with 1/2 tea spoon salt and add the white wine.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix the oil, vinegar, pepper, 1 teaspoon... - 46.6943
Parsley Anchovy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel (if desired), and thinly slice into a salad bowl.
Add parsley, celery, and onion.
In a small bowl, mash together egg, garlic, and... - 41.5713
Parsleyed New Potatoes
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes nicely.
2. Cut both the ends (or peel a 1/2-inch strip around the middle of each).
3. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put water and the potatoes, cover with a microwave safe plastic wrap with... - 36.9691
Parsleyed Potato Salad
This parsleyed potato salad is one of my favorite potato salads. Fresh and delicious with celery, peppers and onions to it, the parsleyed potato salad can be dressed with either mayo or a dressing of choice and really savory when served chilled. - 37.7412
Potato Parsley Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix the potatoes, onion, salt and broth together.
2) Stir in the parsely, cover and cook in the microwave for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.
3) Blend the cornstarch with a little milk, stir into the potato... - 37.7221
Easy Sour Cream Potatoes
Boil potatoes; remove skin and cube.
Combine half-and-half and sour cream in a large saucepan.
Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and potatoes.
Simmer until potatoes are heated through and some of the sauce is absorbed.
Garnish with parsley. - 30.9185
Easy Potato Omelette
I always have a Potato Omlet when I am famished ! Its so tasty and wholesome! You can try out the Potato Omelet for breakfast or for lunch and let me know how you liked it! - 40.2805
Easy O'brien Potatoes
Do you wish to learn O’Brien Potatoes? They look beautiful, taste delicious and make wonderful side dish. It may sound complicated. But they are quite simple to make. Watch the video for the recipe and simple tips. - 104.029
Easy German Potato Salad
1) In a pan, add turkey bacon and cook till crisp.
2) Remove, drain and keep aside.
3) Use cooking spray on a skillet.
4) Mix in the onion and cook till tender and transparent.
5) Blend in soup, water, vinegar, sugar, liquid smoke and pepper and heat... - 50.7339
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 110.193
Easy Meatball Stew With Dumplings
Prepare Basic Meatballs except cook meat balls in dutch oven.
Drain off fat.
Add soup, sour cream, peas (with liquid) and sliced potatoes; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Prepare dumplings; drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto boiling mixture.
Simmer... - 29.0295
French Parsley Sauce
Looking for a velvety sauce to go with your fish, boiled ham or corned beef? Here's one specially handcrafted to compliment a lot of dishes. Watch the chef prepare this awesome French Parsley Sauce. This one is sure to become your daily staple. - 102.215
Eels With Peas And Parsley Sauce
Put the eels in a deep oblong dish and add the boiling fish stock (broth). Alternatively, use the liquor from the canned peas. Add the lemon slivers, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 5 minutes, until tender. Discard the lemon.
Put the... - 29.1592
Oxtail Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 In a shallow dish combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Coat the oxtails with the seasoned flour.
2 In a kettle brown the oxtails in the hot oil; drain well. Add the water, undrained tomatoes, sliced onion, lemon juice, celery salt, sugar, Worcestershire... - 30.9828
Salmon Baked Sn Parchment With Parsley Pesto
This salmon recipe is baked with a parsley and basil pesto mix. Baked in a foil, this salmon recipe is easy, simple and nutritious and can be served with a side of potato salad. - 40.6943
Chicken Parsley Brunswick Stew
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove chicken from pan, reserving broth in pan. Shred chicken with 2 forks; return to pan. Discard bay leaves. Add... - 30.6855
Classic Leek And Potato Soup
Wash the leeks very thoroughly and discard the tough part of the green tops.
Cut in thin slices and and again rinse, draining well.
Cook in the butter until soft.
Add diced potatoes, water or chicken broth, and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add cream and salt and... - 32.5994
Potato Salad And Sausage Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion and potato salad; mix well.
Spoon half of potato mixture into greased casserole.
Top with sausage.
Spoon remaining potato mixture over sausage.
In small bowl, combine bread... - 36.5591
Easy Potato Cheese Soup
Combine contents of potato package, including cheese sauce mix, broth, water, carrots, and celery in a 3-1/2 quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Remove from... - 33.5249
Easy Potato Leek Soup
Are you planning for some Holiday menu, may be you can try this soup? It is the potato leek soup. The video shows how simple it is and the texture is absolutely smooth and silky. You will love it. The chef also guides you about transforming it into a... - 123.916
Nacho Potato Soup
Combine the potatoes, corn, undrained tomatoes with green chiles and water in a 3 quart saucepan and mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add the milk, cheese and Tabasco; cook until... - 35.9894
How To Cook Roasted Potato Bites
This easy & inexpensive side dish can be changed up with different spices and oils, and be a dish you'll make for many years to come. - 0
One versatile dish is the favorite mashed potatoes! Goes well with a steak or with a number of other dishes! Creamy and buttery this creamed potatoes are a hit all the time. Try this recipe, so watch this video for more! - 95.1106
Clam Hash is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Clam Hash recipe; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.1964
Buttered New Potatoes
Drain potatoes, rinse and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt butter in a skillet, add potatoes.
Heat slowly, occasionally tossing potatoes in butter to coat.
Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Suggestion: Place drained, whole... - 28.2704
Skillet Potato Medley
Saute onion and celery in vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
Stir in frozen potatoes; sprinkle salt and pepper over top.
Cook slowly, stirring several times, until potatoes are golden.
Pour tomatoes and juice over potato mixture; stir lightly;... - 33.8769
Deep South Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan while oven heats; remove and stir in honey, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice.
Place ham and sweet potatoes in pan; stud potatoes with whole cloves, if you wish; brush all with honey mixture
Bake in moderate... - 27.472
Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
If you are crazy about homemade potato wedges, you should not miss this recipe. Spice up the sweet potato wedges and pop them inside the oven for baking. In this video, the chef also prepares a yummy dip to go with the baked wedges. Give it a try, you are... - 126.085
Fried Potato Salad
Fried potato salad is surprisingly easy to make at home. This classic comfort dish gets a different kick when tossed with fried potatoes. This video recipe shows how you can make this typical potato dish at home in a snap. - 106.595
Vegan Veggie Burger
It’s time to get over your fascination for the store-bought burgers and fall in love with homemade veggie burgers. Chock full of nutrition and flavor, these hearty, flavorful, moist burgers would even impress the most hard-core carnivore. Plus, it’s so... - 144.663
Favorite Potato Casserole
Place butter in a glass 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute to melt.
Stir in onion.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Combine onion and remaining ingredients except spices in a 2-quart glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with... - 37.7287
Bacon Potato Supper
Combine potatoes, water, and salt in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 15 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Place bacon on a paper plate or micro wave roasting rack placed in a 12- by 8-inch casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.0031
Yukon Gold Potato Fans
Baked potatoes maybe easy to cook, but these Yukon Gold Potato Fans are crunchy, easy to make and a ton of fun to eat! - 123.495
Combine potatoes, 2 green onions, celery, water, and salt in a saucepan.
Cover and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. (Do not drain.)
Mash vegetables slightly.
Stir in milk, butter, parsley, and, if desired, pepper, heat.
Garnish with green... - 35.4543
One Pot Italian Sausages Braised With Potatoes
1. With a fork, prick sausages all over and place in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp (25 mL) water and cook, turning often and adding more water as needed (to prevent sausages from sticking), for 12 minutes or until browned and no longer pink... - 30.2049
Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins
This video is a must watch for people on vegan diet. This recipe has been twisted to suit the needs. Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins makes a delicious side dish and is also really easy to make. Watch Kim Shields prepare this delicious dish in the video now... - 115.925
Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Wash the potatoes thoroughly ; rub with butter and prick with a fork
3 Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
4 In a medium bowl, mix the remaining... - 44.8135
Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. In a skillet, add all the ingredients except potatoes.
2. Cook the mixture until it becomes thick. Mix well.
3. Finally, add potatoes.
4. Continue cooking over low flame for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are glazed. Keep basting... - 37.0119
Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) From the halved potatoes, scoop out the centers with a spoon. The shells should be 1/4 inch thick.
3) With a fork, mash the scooped out centers roughly.
4) To a medium sized bowl, transfer the... - 42.8896
Baked Creamed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, and pepper; let it bubble up.
Remove from heat and add milk all at once and stir to blend.
Return to heat and stir until... - 48.0735
Baked Jacket Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Pierce skin of potatoes several times with a fork. Place potatoes on an oven rack and bake at 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6 for 1 hour or until tender. To fill, cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out flesh... - 32.6948
Stir Fried Potatoes With Rosemary
Do you like eating potatoes, then you should definitely take a look at this stir fried potatoes recipe. The chef here provides suggestions to make potatoes with butter and parsley. Just a few ingredients and you are ready with a scrumptious side dish. - 67.6222
How To Make Creamy Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Mash potato is by far the most common side dish globally. This video shows how to prepare mash potato sour cream and butter, making it extra creamy. Also this mash potato is loaded with flavor as the optional seasoning makes it tastier and brings out a... - 115.099
This recipe of herbed potatoes was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine, I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste. Here I am, sharing my version with you. No other ingredient will make herbed potatoes taste so awesome than parsley and butter. It is an... - 37.8973
Cook onions in butter for 5 minutes, or until soft and golden.
Add potatoes, consomme, salt, pepper, and marjoram.
Cook, covered, over lowest possible heat for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 33.8408
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine basil, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Brush casserole with some of the oil.
Place one-third of potatoes in casserole; add one-third of tomatoes and drizzle with one-third of remaining oil.
Spread... - 40.1468
This Potato Chantilly is one of the most sought-after picks among my peers. Here's is a relatively simple and easy to make recipe for Potato Chantilly you can try. It's sure to be a hit among your peers too! - 37.8755
Traditional Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
Mash potatoes are a classic. With all the due respect, there is nothing like preparing it in the tradition method. That is why we have this Traditional Homestyle Mashed Potatoes recipe video. Happy Cooking! - 117.437
Mashed Potatoes And Parsnips
1. Simmer potatoes and parsnips in a pot filled with boiling water, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes can easily be pierced with a fork, but are still firm. Keep stirring intermittently.
2. Drain and using a potato masher, mash until... - 36.8993
Whipped Sweet Potato With Yogurt And Chives
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mash the sweet potatoes.
Blend in the eggs.
Add the yogurt and whip with a hand-held mixer or a masher until the potatoes are fluffy.
(Do not use the food processor for whipping potatoes.) Add more yogurt if necessary.
Stir in the... - 32.9955
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 1 Â½-quart baking dish with butter.
2. To make the sauce, in a bowl blend together the soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
4. In the greased casserole, layer the potatoes,... - 44.058
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add the sweet potatoes to a large casserole or baking dish.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, except the garnishes, in small bowl.
4. Top the potatoes with the glaze.
5. 30 minutes before... - 42.3165
Cheddary Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add onion and sautÃ© until soft but not brown.
3. Tip in the soup and stir in the milk.
4. Add pepper to taste and the potatoes sliced. Gently... - 41.3175
Hello again Midwest! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a hearty breakfast (side dish) of champions - home fried skillet potatoes. - 141.502
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat. To fry, temperature should be 370° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 50 seconds.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut into 1/2... - 34.341
Lucy's Perfect Mashed Potatoes
Peel the potatoes, wash them carefully, and cut them into eighths.
Put them in a deep, heavy saucepan, cover with cold water, and add 1 tablespoon of salt.
Bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are quite soft, about 15 minutes.
Drain the... - 38.4185
Hot And Tasty German Potato Salad
If you have always wanted to learn how to make perfect hot German potato salad just like your mom did, here's your chance to learn. Betty's versions of this delectable potato salad are truly unbeatable. Quick and simple, even you can master the trick of... - 105.197
Creamy Potluck Potatoes
1 In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2 In a large mixing bowl stir together the soup, sour cream, cream cheese, and the dry butter-flavored mix. Stir in 'A cup of... - 33.2246
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, pour oil and heat.
2. Place potatoes at the bottom of the skillet in a single layer and cook for about 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until bottoms are browned.
3. Turn over the potatoes and cook for another 3-4... - 40.4418
Whipped Potatoes With Cream Cheese And Chives
Nothing makes for a lazy weekend lunch than scrumptious, creamy potatoes served with chives. A rich, indulgent, no-fuss recipe, Betty's version of this classic dish is sure to be a hit in your home. Plus, it's so quick and creamy that it will just melt in... - 93.07
Salad Nicoise With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix enough mayonnaise with potatoes to coat thoroughly.
Toss tomatoes lightly in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a separate bowl, toss green beans in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
Let marinate while preparing the rest of the salad; drain... - 41.8764
These super easy Tex-Mex inspired homefries are low in fat and big on flavor. They're great for breakfast sweetened with a drizzle of maple syrup, make a great light lunch, or delicious served as a side for dinner. - 121.524
Speedy Fish Fry
Speedy fish fry is a flavorful and delicious fish fry. Prepared with a hint of lemon juice, the speedy fish fry is a grill fried recipe and can be served with a side or main meal with a warm potato salad. - 38.2578
Microwaved Manhattan Clam Chowder
Place chopped bacon in 3-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Drain clam liquid into bacon and drippings.
Set clams aside.
Stirin tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, parsley, salt and thyme.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 40.6748
Easy Beef Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup, water, and parsley flakes.
Stir in meat.
Add potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Mix well... - 37.6262
Easy Nicoise Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes.
When cool enough to handle, quarter the potatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
Add green beans, tomatoes, onion, olives, parsley, a pinch of salt and the pepper.
Pour 1/2... - 38.1638
Make Easy Lamb Stew
1) In a kettle or Dutch Oven, add lamb, salt, bay leaves and water. Let the liquid come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame, cover and cook on low for about 60 minutes. The meat must fall off the bones by the end of it.
3) Transfer the meat pieces onto a... - 43.1871
Easy Homemade Chicken Stock
Chicken stock is a healthy ingredient that forms base for many dishes. You wish make it yourself and you can learn it here with the chef. This chef in the video has been cooking for a year together and has numerous tips like back of hand. Watch the video to... - 113.001
Easy Last Minute Supper
1) In a skillet, saute the meat strips and onion in butter, until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup and milk.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
4) Stir frequently and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes,... - 37.2749
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 43.6452
Easy Contorno All'ortolana
Looking for a healthy side dish option, then look no further. The chef here provides step by step instructions to make an excellent contorno all'ortolana with vegetables and also do not miss out the quick dressing tips the lady suggest. A great side dish and... - 68.335
Four Easy Sides For Your Next Bbq
In this episode I make 3 (actually 4!) very easy side dishes for your next BBQ! The beauty is you can get them all done before hand, so you can relax when your friends show up. - 122.014
Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
In skillet over medium heat in hot margarine, cook onion until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low and cover.
Simmer 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Garnish with parsley. - 30.5991
Hot Potato Salad Ring
Cook the potatoes in their skins.
Peel and dice while hot.
Add the onion or shallot, celery, parsley or sweet pepper; blend with the mustard and salad cream.
Pile in a ring on a hot dish.
Heat the tomatoes from the can and add to this the sliced eggs and turn... - 40.4894
Scalloped Potatoes In White Sauce
Combine soup, milk, parsley, and pepper.
In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake at 325°F. for 1 1/2 hours.
Uncover; bake 15 minutes more or until... - 33.2764
Rich Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
In a buttered 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake at 160°C (325°F) for 1 1/2 hours, uncover; bake 15 minutes... - 31.6932
Oven Baked Potato
All of you, who love baked potato, but don't know how to bake it - this is the right place to learn. In this video, chef has demonstrated step-by-step process to bake a large potato - even a beginner can do this. - 79.8129
Zesty Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes. Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Slice potatoes; place in a bowl, and add onions and parsley.
2. Combine chicken broth and remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour over potato... - 30.4239
Warm Sausage And Potato Salad
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together gravy, onions, vinegar and mustard. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Let stand, covered, 5... - 28.4465
Crunchy Potato Balls
Calling your kid's friends for a gathering at your place and still searching for the right snacks to serve - here is one, which you'll need to prepare in multiples and even though, they will be finished as soon as they are served. These crunchy potato balls... - 97.0013
Creamy German Potato Salad
1) In a skillet, cook the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain the bacon on paper towels and crumble once cooled.
2) In the same skillet, add in the chopped onions. Cook till they become soft. Add in the consensed celery or chicken soup, water,... - 38.4972
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 47.6954
No Fuss Potato Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the milk, parsley and cheese.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 7 to 8 hours or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Add the parsley and milk and stir well.
4) Stir in the... - 43.1341
Potato Scallop And Ham
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
Add potatoes, diced ham, onion, and green pepper.
Turn into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Dot top with butter or margarine.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
Cover and continue baking 45 minutes or till... - 39.3825
Potatoes Rio Grande
Cook potatoes, covered, in 2-3; inches boiling water in 3-quart saucepan until not quite tender (about 12 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet.
Add green pepper, toss overhigh heat, 5 minutes.
Add chiles and garlic; cook and stir, 2 minutes.
Stir in... - 48.9783
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.483
Meat And Potato Salad
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Reserve small amount of meat strips for garnish.
Add rest of meat and remaining ingredients, except eggs, to mayonnaise: toss lightly.
Trim with egg wedges and reserved meat. - 36.0113
Meat 'n Potato Salad
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard.
Coarsely shred meat on grater.
Reserve small amount shredded meat for garnish.
Add rest of meat and remaining ingredients to mayonnaise; toss lightly.
Trim with hard-cooked egg wedges and reserved... - 41.9876
Frittata Of Potatoes
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients required.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil enough to hold potatoes and onions over moderate heat.
3)... - 45.7754
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the potatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil.
Toss to coat.
Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, or until browned.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Warm the remaining 1 1/2... - 42.9046
Potato Salad With Sweet Peppers
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of salted water. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 25 to 35 minutes, or until tender; drain. Peel and cut potatoes into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl along with seal-lions, olives,... - 31.9917
Yellow Finn Potato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and add potatoes; cook for about 10 minutes or until just fork-tender.
2. Drain and toss at once with vinegar; set aside.
3. Combine together fish and Jarlsberg with the potatoes.
4. Add parsley to oil... - 44.3136
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and celery in the 2 tablespoons butter until onion is soft, then add potatoes, the 2 tablespoons pars ley, and broth.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced (about... - 39.8518