- » Easy Paella
Easy Paella Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy paella recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy paella recipes.
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 44.5904
1. Peel and slice onions
2. Peel the skin off of the flunder and mackerel fillets and cut into small pieces
3. In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil; Add rice and salt to it and cook for twenty minutes till the rice is tender and water has... - 43.0942
1 In a 2-quart casserole with lid, place bacon.
2 Cover with white paper towels.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 4 minutes or until crisp.
4 Remove bacon from casserole, leaving drippings in casserole.
5 Drain bacon on paper towels.
6 ... - 41.0993
Easy Coastal Paella
Remove beards on mussels, and scrub shells with a brush.
Discard opened, cracked, or heavy mussels (they're filled with sand).
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4... - 39.8694
In a large skillet saute onion, bell pepper and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes with juice, artichoke hearts, wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice, peas, shrimp and tuna.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes... - 37.3812
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook chicken in batches, turning occasionally (a), for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 33.6626
Easy Paella Recipes By Category