- » Easy Oyster Snack
Easy Oyster Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Oyster Snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Oyster Snack recipes.
You May Also Like!
Crispy Fried Oysters
Planning to host a party or get-together? Then add these crispy fried oysters to your party menu. Chef Laurence shows this very easy dish to make at home. Make this delicious recipe for snack time or serve as an appetizer and rejoice! - 102.497
Cut a 3/4-inch slice off top of bread; remove center of loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch wall.
Butter inside of loaf, and top slice.
Toast in a 425Â° oven till lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
Mean while, drain oysters and pat dry between paper toweling.
Combine... - 45.9297
Sift 1/2 cup flour and salt into mixing bowl; stir in butter and egg, using wooden spoon.
Add beer grad- ually; mix until batter is almost smooth.
Do not overmix.
Let batter rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Beat egg white until stiff; fold into... - 43.8733
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, add crackers, tossing well.
Drizzle oil over cracker mixture, stir well.
Place mixture in a large paper bag, fold bag to close, and let stand 2 hours, shaking bag occasionally.
Store mixture in an airtight container. - 25.9386
1. Wash the oysters and open them carefully so that no juice is lost. Discard the smaller, upper shell; leave the oysters in the deeper half.
2. Place in a shallow pan or pie plates. Four a few drops of lemon juice over each oyster and add a bit of green... - 23.8944
Smoked Oyster Puffs
Drain oysters; set aside.
Toast bread on both sides.
Combine mayonnaise and green onion.
Spread on one side of toast slices.
Cut out rounds of cheese to fit toast.
Place a smoked oyster on each bread round, then top with cheese round, covering... - 31.6573
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 375° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 40 seconds to 1 minute.
2. Drain the oysters, dip them first in the flour, then... - 29.0993
Corn oysters is a fried egg and corn recipe. Skillet cooked with a four and egg coating, these corn oysters are great as snacks or as a side for meals. - 33.5923
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, but don’t brown it.
2. Add the oyster liquor to the butter.
3. Cook for 30 seconds, till it is heated through.
4. Now add the oysters, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt, pepper, and a... - 41.7426
Crush the garlic with a little salt and cook for 1 to 2 minutes in the butter.
Add breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and brown lightly.
Drain the oysters, put into a shallow fireproof dish and cover with the breadcrumbs.
Arrange thin strips of bacon on top and... - 29.2518