- » Easy Oyster Sauce Chicken
Easy Oyster Sauce Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Oyster Sauce Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Oyster Sauce Chicken recipes.
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce is a refreshingly authentic Chinese dish that never fails to bowl you over. You can prepare these dishes for any grand meal that you have planned. The Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce boasts a unique blend of flavours and leaves... - 36.7913
Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce
Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce is a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. The tender sweet chicken wings drowning in the gravy sports a perfect blend of flavors. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss the Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce for any reason. - 36.9066
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 33.6053
Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together oyster sauce, water, sherry, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry carrot in hot oil for 1... - 47.442
Chinese Roasted Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Here is a perfect Chinese style chicken roast with oyster sauce presented by chef Kai. The chicken in nicely marinated in a flavorful Chinese sauce prepared with plenty of oyster sauce. You are surely bound to be amazed with the results! - 91.6576
Stir-fried Broccou And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 1/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 25.8061
Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, garlic, and ginger.
Add chicken and stir for 4 minutes or until brown.
Next add oyster sauce mixture and stir until chicken is completely coated.
Add stock, cover, and turn flame to simmer.
Simmer for 4 minutes or until tender,... - 38.1306
Chicken And Pepper With Oyster Sauce
This chicken and potato recipe is a quick dish to prepare for supper, after a busy day at work. Here in this video the lady chef illustrates instructions to make mouth watering chicken with potato, oyster sauce and basil. In no time you will be ready with a... - 91.8467
Fried Pork Chop With Oyster Sauce
This Chinese fried pork chop with oyster sauce is an amazing recipe the chef has shared here. The marinated pork chops are fried and then topped with a flavorful oyster sauce that can be easily prepared in your kitchen. This scrumptious pork chop recipe is... - 104.919
Chicken Balls In Oyster Sauce
1) Chop together, chicken and scallions until very fine.
2) In a bowl, blend together salt, cornstarch, sherry, chicken mixture and water.
3) Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a wok het the oil and fry the chicken... - 43.8361
Chicken In Oyster Sauce
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots and saute until tender, about 8 minutes.
Transfer to platter and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet.
Add chicken and saute, turning... - 39.2809
Chicken Wings In Oyster Sauce
Chop each wing into four, soak in soy sauce for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 1 minute and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the onion and ginger for 15 seconds.
Then add the chicken and seasoning sauce and simmer for 15 minutes over a... - 37.9108
Chicken With Oyster Sauce And Pak Choi
1) Rinse the chicken and wipe it dry. Cut into thin slices.
2) Put the chicken in a large bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rum and water. Mix well.
3) Add the soy flour, stir well and then add the oil. Mix thoroughly and put in the fridge for... - 87.3847
Chicken And Oyster Sauce Piquant
1. In a skillet, brown the flour in oil gently for half an hour, add chopped onions and cook gradually till tender
2. Add chopped ham and cook another few minutes; add chicken breasts and stir to coat each piece well
3. Add tomato paste and half a can... - 39.3018
Spicy Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Serving this spicy chicken is a surefire way to please everyone at the table. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with spices and sesame seeds to make a perfectly tasting chicken dish. Definitely a healthy choice for your dinner menu! - 97.4509
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 48.8616
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. In a bowl put the beef add the soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour and let it marinade for 20 minutes.
2. In a wok heat oil until it is very hot and almost smoking, add the beef slices and stir fry.
3. Remove and drain.
4.... - 41.8584
Oysters With Saffron Ginger Sauce
Peel ginger and grate finely.
There should be about 3 cups of pulp.
Place in cheesecloth and squeeze juice into bowl, yielding about 9 ounces.
Add saffron to juice and allow to sit for one hour.
This can be prepared a day ahead.
Reduce creme fraiche to 1 1/2... - 36.4094
Fricassee Of Mushrooms And Oysters Or Oysters And Clams
Melt butter; cook onion and celery in it until soft.
Add flour; blend.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mushrooms and cream, and cook for a moment.
Simmer oysters in their liquid only until edges curl; drain; reheat in sauce.
Add Worcestershire... - 39.5047
Chicken And Oyster Pie
Chicken And Oyster Pie has a Great taste.The fusion of butter, breast chicken, mushroomsâ€™ cayenne pepper, sugar, light cream, and cornstarch, Milk, and egg yolk gives the Chicken And Oyster Pie Superior taste. - 38.8902
Scalloped Oysters And Chicken
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In skillet, heat 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the butter over medium high heat; brown chicken, in batches.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Pour off fat in skillet; add wine and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits from pan.
Remove... - 42.1344
Chicken Legs With Oyster Mushrooms
Season and coat the chicken slices with flour.
In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and cook each slice on each side for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and lightly saute over high heat.
Season and set aside with the chicken.
In a... - 45.6437
Abalone With Oyster Sauce
1. Drain and thinly slice abalone.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook evenly but do not browning.
3. Add abalone pieces along with the oyster sauce. Stir for 5 minutes.
4. Mix cornflour with chicken stock in the pan and cook. Stir well... - 36.9283
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 31.7001
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 41.8689
Shrimp In Oyster Sauce
1) In a shallow dish, combine together the sherry, 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of water.
2) Add the shrimp and toss gently.
3) Let the mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
4) In a 2-quart casserole, combine the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil, water,... - 45.7901
Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast With Peas And Mushrooms
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown... - 40.9182
Stir Fried Broccoli And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 3/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 36.174
Chicken And Oyster Dip
Boil hen in large kettle with water to cover, and onions, celery and garlic.
When tender and cooled, debone chicken and cut into small chunks.
Boil remaining liquid down to 1-quart.
Add 2 jiggers of sauterne.
Make thick white sauce.
Melt butter in small... - 40.9639
Chicken And Oyster Pie
1) Open the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2) In a sauté pan, heat the butter and add strips of chicken and mushroom. Cook for a few minutes.
3) Heat water and the reserved oyster liquid and put in the oysters. Leave off the heat for 7... - 44.4185
Chicken And Leek With Smoked Oysters
Mix the flour and suet or fat together and stir in the milk to make a firm dough.
Use just over two-thirds of the dough to line a 1.75 litre/ 3 pint capacity pudding-basin.
Cut the chicken flesh into large cubes, 2.5 cm/1 inch square.
Blanch the spinach... - 47.4507
Open oysters (see page 20).
With knife, remove oysters.
Place each oyster in deep half of the shell.
Arrange shells on bed of rock salt in a shallow pan; set aside.Cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not... - 43.4248
Chinese Stir Fried Cashew Chicken
Chinese stir fried cashew chicken is a unique chicken stir fry recipe The chef here has presented this recipe in such a manner that you can easily prepare at home. Surely something exciting to prepare with chicken, cashews and a few vegetables for lunch or... - 86.012
Easy Chicken With Cashew Nut Dish
Want to enjoy a perfect dinner at home? Try simple chicken with cashew nut and enjoy with rice. Easy detailing by chef can help you to make this delicious Thai dish in minutes. - 90.8108
Thai Crispy Pork And Cauliflower Stir Fry
Find out how a Thai Crispy Pork and Cauliflower is made in Thailand by watching this video. If you have all the ingredients required to prepare this dish, it can be a great option for dinners. Give it a go! - 55.208
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Oysters Bienville, a treat for those who love to have seafood in their plates. Pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for any occasion! - 46.7281
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, hard-cook eggs. In 10-inch skillet over... - 31.8312
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 45.8057
Easy Chicken And Broccoli
1) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet, saute the chicken in the margarine over a medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly lightly browned, keep aside.
2) Into the same skillet, saute the broccoli, garlic and ginger for 1... - 41.567
Spicy Thai Chili Chicken Easy
Chicken with spice is characteristic to Asian Chicken preparations and here is one such recipe from Thai cuisine. Check out the chef making Chili Chicken using chicken breast slices, chili pepper and other flavoring ingredients. Great when served along with... - 105.513
Easy Oriental Chicken Wraps
Add the oil to a large heated pan and cook the onion and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken and garlic and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring continuously.
Once the chicken is cooked add the sesame seeds, sesame oil, water chestnuts, soy sauce and oyster... - 36.8778
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.393
Red Onion Oysters Amandine
1) Prepare the oysters by rolling them lightly in plain white flour.
2) In cooking oil, fry the oysters till they are golden brown.
3) While the oysters are cooking, prepare the Meuniere sauce. In a large saucepan, melt the butter.... - 42.0871
Oyster Plant Cream Soup
In saucepan, heat oyster plant, bouillon, watercress leaves and onion flakes.
Cook for 10 minutes, then pour (without draining) into blender container, and puree.
Put back in saucepan with milk, salt, pepper and red hot sauce; heat gently but do not boil. - 26.7537
Oyster Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine milk into the condensed soup.
2. Remove spinach from pouches and add to the soup.
3. Cook over medium heat, breaking the spinach with a fork till thawed; simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the... - 39.385
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
Authentic Asian dishes. Watch this video to prepare cabbage in chicken broth and spinach with a fine Chinese sauce. Both these dishes can be an excellent side dish with any meat or just with warm rice. Loaded with roughage, they provide the right amount of... - 124.774
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 44.6985
Steamed Broccoli With Garlic Ginger Sauce And Tofu
Thai cuisine offers many healthy salads using lot of fresh vegetables and flavors and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef mixing steamed broccoli with tofu and seasonings to make a flavorful salad. Steamy affair with broccoli! - 109.318
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 65.3009
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 95.8698
Chicken Pandan or Pandan Chicken is a delicious Thai chicken dish. Chicken pieces such as drumsticks, wings, and boneless breasts are marinated in a concoction of seasonings and spices then wrapped in Pandan (Screwpine) leaves. This can be cooked in different... - 92.6172
Chicken Beansprouts Stir Fry
Health and taste is what you should try to balance while making dishes. And prefectly fitting the bill is chicken with beansprout, a nice tasting dish with an excellent aroma. It takes just few minutes to prepare this Thai dish with the combination of... - 79.4192
Thai Sweet Chicken
Appetizing chicken dishes can add the right spark to your dinner table. And this sweet Thai chicken dish can be the most appropriate thing to win everyone's heart. Just pick the right ingredients from kitchen and stir a tasty dish with the chef. - 80.6676
Siwer Pin Noodles With Shredded Chicken
1 Sift wheat starch and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir. Cover for 5 minutes then remove cover and knead to form a smooth dough.
2 Roll out into a long sausage-shaped roll and cut into 24 equal portions. Knead each portion into the... - 32.4902
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 114.19
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 47.8423
1 Cook chicken by placing onion, carrot, celery, seasonings and water into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, add chicken and simmer until tender. Remove chicken meat from carcass in strips. Set aside.
2 Snap off tough ends of asparagus stalks. Scrape stems... - 29.8835
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 81.7476
Lina's Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Pork
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix properly.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes so that the flavors can blend.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.1575
Gai Hor Bai Tuey
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix them in thoroughly
2. Cover and marinate in the refrigerate for six hours or more
3. Wrap the chicken in pandan leaf and deep fry in oil till well cooked
4. Serve as required - 35.818
Tasty Oriental Chicken
Place chicken in medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup cornstarch and toss until chicken is well coated.
Transfer chicken to colander and toss to remove excess cornstarch.
Place chicken broth in small bowl.
Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons... - 38.0052
Fried Chicken And Cashew
Lets do some fried chicken and sprinkle in some cashews for the nutty effect! Its a dish that is best served with rice, and traditional to the Filipino culture! See the video for more on this recipe! - 73.7842
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 104.72
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 ml) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 31.3451
Chicken Lo Mein
In 9 or 10-inch skillet heat oil; add scallions and ginger root and saute for 1 minute.
Add chicken and saute for 2 minutes; add mushrooms and bean sprouts and cook until vegetables are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in oyster sauce and soy sauce.
Add... - 27.5271
Kung Pao Chicken
If you are a Chinese food lover, you must have surely heard of Kung Pao chicken. One of the chicken delicacies of China, this calls for a spicy preparation. Seasoned with chilies and peppercorns, this is a must try dish. - 106.168
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 83.9226
Spicy Chicken With Sesame Seeds
1. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan or Wok.
1. Once the oil is hot, add the ginger and stir for one minute.
2. Add the garlic, stir for another minute and then add the sesame... - 94.4186
Stir Fried Chicken With Lemongrass
Stir fried chicken with lemongrass is a wonderful recipe presented by the chef in a simple manner. Definitely something easy and delicious to prepare for lunch or dinner. Serve this fried chicken with lemongrass with some warm rice for a hearty lunch or... - 92.3759
Chicken Breast And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, you have to combine the soy sauce, sherry, and black pepper, oyster pepper together.
2. In a wok, heat the oil against high flame until it gets hot but never should start smoking. Add onion and garlic in it and stir fry the... - 45.7686
Chilli Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
Remove any fat from chicken.
Cut chicken into thin strips, as shown.
Cut carrot, celery and pepper into thin strips, as shown.
Heat oil in wok or large frying pan.
Add garlic, chilli, ginger and onion, stir-fry over high heat for about 2 minutes or... - 40.8038
Cashew Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch.
2. Mix well all ingredients and set aside.
3. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil against high flame until the oil... - 46.2261
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 121.076
Cut chicken in serving-size pieces; cut breasts and thighs in half crosswise.
In an 8 or 9-inch round heatproof bowl, mix together soy, sherry, oyster sauce, cornstarch, sugar, sesame oil, and salt.
Add chicken, turning to coat each piece well.
Let stand for... - 37.4764
Oriental Chicken Livers
1. To make marinade, place sugar and water in a bowl and mix to dissolve sugar. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, five spice powder and garlic and mix to combine. Add chicken livers, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high... - 32.7295
Peking Chicken Wings
Peking Chicken Wings is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Peking Chicken Wings recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.6211
Spicy Stir Fried Chicken With Cashews
1. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the oyster-flavored sauce, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch. Stir in water; set sauce aside. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut into bite-size strips; set chicken aside.
2. In a large skillet or wok... - 35.1299
Chicken Cashew Stir Fry
For meat lovers, here’s a treat with the combination of chicken and cashew that would enrich your taste buds with a delighting flavor. This Thai dish is but simple to prepare and the combination of ingredients blends so well with each other that makes this... - 79.7059
Chicken Rice With Dried Shrimps
1. Soak the shrimps in a little warm water to cover for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the water.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken, shrimps and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Toss... - 33.4064
Chicken And Noodle Eggrolls
Want to see your kids happy and delighted at their party? Then prepare these crispy-delicious chicken and noodle eggrolls for their friends. You will be definitely amazed to see the results and a million dollar smile on their face, after you serve them this... - 87.7946
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 125.141
Snow Peas Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
If chicken is what you crave for, here is a must try chicken dish for you. Amazingly delicious snow peas chicken with Chinese mushroom is a flavorful dish which the chefs tell us how to make in this video. The dish can be paired with crusty breads and steamed... - 147.276
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 90.6976
Chinatown Restaurant Steamed Chicken In Lotus Leaf
Rub 2 tablespoons light soy sauce evenly over chicken and inside cavity.
Combine lotus leaf in large pot with enough water to cover.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Let boil until lotus leaf is soft, about 3 minutes.
Drain well; transfer to... - 43.7879
Why not make burgers using turkey, a variation to the regular chicken, pork or beef burgers. Watch this innovative video to make turkey burger with mint sauce and sour cream. - 137.459
Thai Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables
Thai Stir Fried Shrimp and Vegetables is a great dish to have when you are pressed for time and need something that looks good and tastes great. Watch this video to get the details of this recipe. - 60.2241
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 92.81
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 36.5254
Garlic Chicken With Zucchini And Chow Mein Noodles
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, garlic, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup of... - 28.8415
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.6627
Mushroom Chicken Shangri La
1. With oil and cornstarch rub chicken to coat completely and add mushrooms, prunes, green onions, ginger and oyster sauce.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix with chicken mixture.
3. Marinate overnight and steam the mixture 45 minutes... - 39.693
Chicken Livers, East And West
1) Cut the chicken livers into half and drain well.
2) Drain the oysters well.
3) In a large skillet, add oil and heat over high flame.
4) To the hot oil, add onion, celery, green pepper and garlic and cook until tender, but not... - 47.4333
Fried Chicken Strips With Sweet Potato Fries
Fried chicken strips and sweet potato fries is one of a kind of dish. It is crisp, succulent and full of rustic flavors. Take a look at this video if you want to treat your family with this scrumptious meal. - 135.67