- » Easy Overnight Salad
Easy Overnight Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy overnight salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy overnight salad recipes.
Easy Overnight Fruit Salad Dessert
Place pudding mix in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl.
Stir in about 1/3 cup milk until smooth, then add remaining milk.
Microwave at High 3 minutes; stir.
Microwave 1 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, or until mixture boils.
Refrigerate until... - 38.3875
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Overnight Salad
Pineapple Overnight Salad is a juicy mix of pineapple and whipped cream. Give this recipe a try if you time for an overnight salad. You will love the flavor of this Pineapple Overnight Salad for sure, take my word! - 34.4457
Overnight Cranberry Salad
Overnight cranberry salad is a special recipe for the holidays. This salad is colorful and healthy too. It has bananas, oranges and pecans which add taste and color to the salad. Make this salad for the Thanksgiving and enjoy. - 49.7553
Luscious Overnight Salad
Try this Luscious Overnight Salad if you have pretty enough time, or the guests have given an early intimation. The Luscious Overnight Salad is pretty easy to prepare and the only thing you require to focus on is to chill it overnight. Check out the recipe of... - 36.972
Overnight Black Eyed Pea Salad
Combine peas, onions and green pepper in a medium bowl.
Stick toothpicks through garlic; add to vegetables.
Combine remaining items; mix well and add to vegetables.
Toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Remove toothpick and garlic before... - 37.9093
If you have pretty enough time to cook ahead, give this Overnight Salad a try. The recipe is way too simple and the only this required is that you will have to chill it overnight! Check out the recipe of this Overnight Salad. - 35.2042
Overnight Fruit Salad
1. Place a small bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in freezer to chill.
2. In a large bowl place pineapple chunks and set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler over hot water, cook combining egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, reserved... - 44.7698
Overnight Green Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange lettuce in a bowl and sprinkle salt, pepper, and sugar.
2) Place the eggs over the lettuce and season.
3) Arrange layers of peas, lettuce, bacon, and cheese.
4) Spread mayonnaise on top.
6) Garnish with paprika and green... - 45.7266
Overnight Sauerkraut Salad
Combine sauerkraut and wine in saucepan; cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Combine onion, apple, and celery seed with sauerkraut mixture; cover.
Serve with pork roast or chops. - 28.975
Overnight Sauerkraut Salad
Heat sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients; let stand overnight. - 23.4668
Overnight Lettuce Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, arrange the vegetables, that is, lettuce, green onions, celery, frozen peas, and mushrooms.
2. Pour mayonnaise over it and take care to seal the edges.
3. In another bowl, mix cheese, sugar, salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle... - 45.0226