- » Easy Oven Steak Gravy
Easy Oven Steak Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy oven steak gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy oven steak gravy recipes.
Delightful Oven Baked Round Steak And Rich Gravy
Bored of broiling and grilling your steaks and wish you had a better, more sumptuous way to devour your round chunks of meat? Well, then here's your pick. Betty's oven-baked round steak is a delightful departure from the regular steak dishes. Plus, it's... - 96.698
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Steak And Kidney Pie With Mustard Gravy
1. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm/ 1/8in. Use to line the base and sides of a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint/6 1/4 cup pie dish. Place a pie funnel in the centre of the dish.
2. Put the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and... - 45.9408
Southern Chicken Fried Steak With White Gravy
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 113.793
Salisbury Steak With Onion Gravy
In bowl combine 1/3 cup soup with ground beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 oval patties.
In frypan brown patties.
Drain off fat.
Gradually blend flour into remaining soup, mixing until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
Add to... - 43.3742
No Mess Savory Steak
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On 18 x18-inch piece heavy-duty aluminum foil, place steak; sprinkle both sides of steak with onion soup mix.
Wrap foil loosely around steak, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
Place in 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan and bake 1... - 22.7782
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 37.8491
Country Fried Steak
Have a nice piece of meat with some white gravy! This is a nice Filipino dish which is being demonstrated in the video! - 70.8927
Flank Steak Supreme
Flank Steak Supreme is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 32.4297
Flank Steak With Mushroom Stuffing
If you wanna try steak at its best, this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is something you cannot miss. Great with mushroom stuffing and delicious gravy this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is suchan impressive deal for all. Give it a try and see! - 47.1701
Beef Steak Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Also cut the meat into 2x1 inch strips
3.In a pot, cover meat and bones along with water and simmer for 1 hour
4.Using pastry line the sides of baking dish with pastry
5.In the baking... - 40.8715
Beef Steak Kidney & Oyster Pie
Coat beef with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned; add more butter as needed.
Remove from heat.
Thinly slice kidneys and set... - 42.0984
Mushroom Steak Bake
1 Combine dry soup mix and onion on a sheet of heavy foil, about 24x18.
Roll roast in mixture to coat well, then wrap loosely, sealing edges well.
Place on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
2 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 3 hours.
Remove from... - 28.1131
Steak With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Diagonally slash outer edge of fat at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Marinate beef as directed on envelope of meat marinade.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Broil with top 2 to 3 inches... - 40.1927
Olives & Sage Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast then coat with flour, shaking off excess.
4. Use a steak hammer... - 46.0156
Mum's Steak And Kidney Pie
Skin, core and dice kidneys, cut steak into 1 in. cubes.
Put into saucepan.
Add stock, just enough to barely cover meat, bayleaf and chopped onions, and simmer, covered, 1 to 11/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Thicken with a little... - 40.9626
Stuffed Flank Steak
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet; add celery, parsley and onion.
Cook, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
Combine celery mixture, crumbs and seasonings; mix stuffing lightly.
Spread over steak; roll, jelly roll fashion.
Brown steak roll in 2... - 43.3966
Parsley Steak Rolls
If meat is too thick, pound to 1/4 inch.
Reserve mushroom crowns; chop stems and sprinkle over meat along with parsley, onion, and cheese; season lightly with salt, pepper.
Tightly roll each piece of meat; fasten with toothpicks; lace with string.
Brown... - 42.1274
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening, onion, celery, poultry seasoning and bread. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Make gashes or cuts on both sides of steak and season with salt, pepper and mustard.
3. Sprinkle prepared bread mixture uniformly on... - 44.7998
Bacon Steak In The Microwave
1. Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, trim off the excess fat from steak.
2. Use a steak hammer or base of a small saucepan to flatten the steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Slice steak in serving-size pieces.
4. Season the flour with pepper... - 41.4439
Steak And Kidney Pie
Steak And Kidney Pie is a savory pie. The Steak and Kidney Pie is a typical British recipe which is filled with red meat. The Steak and Kidney Pie gets its rich flavor from pepper and parsley. The Steak and Kidney Pie has travelled the world. - 45.0915
Home Style Round Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Cut steak into 4 equal sized pieces.
3. Season and dredge the meat with flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil
5. Brown the meat in hot oil.
6. Pour in 1 cup water and stir... - 44.0192
Marquis Steaks For One Hundred
Combine all the ingredients except the beef and blend well.
Add the beef and mix well.
Shape into patties and place in baking pans.
Bake for 25 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Thicken the drippings for gravy and pour over patties. - 27.9573
Round Steak Sauerbraten
This Round Steak Sauerbraten is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 47.7456
Homemade Rolled Steak
Wipe and trim the meat and flatten it with a rolling-pin.
Season the forcemeat well, spread it on the meat, and roll up tightly and tie securely.
Heat the fat in a saucepan until very hot and fry meat quickly until the whole surface is browned.
Add the hot... - 33.5252
Baked Swiss Steak
Cut meat in slices about 3/8 inch thick.
Dip into flour seasoned with salt and paprika.
Saute onions until yellow.
Remove onions with slotted spoon; leave fat in pan.
Brown meat slices; remove from pan.
Put remaining seasoned flour into pan; stir.
When flour... - 41.5315
Country Fried Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
3) Drench the beef in egg whites first and then coat with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4) Heat olive oil in a pan and add the meat. Brown for 2... - 81.7357
Steak And Kidney Pies
1. Prepare piecrust mix as the label directs shape into ball and refrigerate covered, until needed.
2. Cover kidneys with cold water and add 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Let it stand for 30 minutes and drain.
4. Remove outer membrane and excess... - 46.2372
Old English Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Soak kidney in lightly salted water. Leave overnight. Drain and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Remove tubes and white membranes with a pair of scissors. Dice the meat and place in a large bowl.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take... - 44.8376
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
Cut veal into thin strips across the grain.
Make strips about 2 inches long.
Remove chicken meat from bones in large pieces.
Cut this meat into strips about the same size as the veal strips.
Heat 2 tbsp butter and oil in large heavy skillet.
Add veal and... - 43.4205
Coat 2 lbs. of meat with mixture of 1/3 cup flour and 1 tsp. paprika.
Pound mixture into meat, cut into 2 inch cubes.
Brown thoroughly in oil.
Put in a 9x13 inch pan and add can of onions.
Combine chicken soup and water in skillet used for browning.
Bring to... - 46.0808
Easy Roast Leg Of Lamb Stuffed With Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors, trim the fat from the lamb.
3. Open out the butterflied leg and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Season lamb inside out with salt and pepper.
5. Press the... - 41.3318
Lima Beef Stew
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook beef cubes half at a time in hot cooking oil till browned.
Return all the meat cubes to pan.
Stir in undrained carrots, undrained lima beans, and frozen or drained canned onions.
Stir in tomato soup, brown sugar, and... - 43.0528
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 105.409
Homemade Roast Beef
Roast beef is one dish that is perfect for any holiday table. Just get a cut of your choice, rub them with your special seasoning and get ready to gorge on a mouthwatering beef dish. Serve with pan sauce or horseradish sauce for a delectable treat. Pick your... - 90.6663
Beef, Hungarian Style
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Cut steak into 6 serving-size pieces.
In Dutch oven, saute steaks in butter until well browned.
Add bottled sauce for gravy, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, bouillon mix and 1 cup water.
Simmer, covered, about 1 hour or until... - 37.4872
Jarrett's Beef Casserole
Cut the steak into small strips.
Put each strip on a rasher and roll them up together.
Put the rolls into a casserole.
Cover with gravy made from stock thickened with beef dripping and flour.
Add the Worcester sauce and criss cross the dish with celery before... - 35.0706
Seared Beef With Wild Mushrooms And Balsamic
1. In a large shallow dish, rub the beef with 1teaspoon of oil, rosemary and garlic.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and place it in the refrigerator to marinate the beef for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
3. Remove the beef from the... - 43.2426
1 In a heavy skillet or dutch oven, brown the meat well.
2 Mix in gravy, burgundy and spices.
3 In a casserole, put the mixture and cook at 300 degrees fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours.
4 Stir in mushrooms and canned onions.
5 Cook for another 30... - 38.4252
First make the pastry.
Roll this out to about |-inch thick, then cut into 4 rounds about the size of a large tea plate.
Cut the meat into tiny pieces and mix with the potatoes, onions and seasoning.
Put a good pile in the centre of each pastry round, and... - 38.2931
Triple Roll Roast
Trim meat and bone; cut enough fat in small pieces to measure 1/2 cup.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Stack meat in layers, starting with the top round, then the pork, and ending with the veal.
Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons chopped parsley over the meat as... - 41.0441
Roast Fillet Of Pork With Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, soak the prunes in brandy and leave to macerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the saucepan over a low flame and simmer the prunes in until they are soft but not mushy.
3. Drain the prunes, reserving the liquid... - 45.9697
Marinated Rump Roast
1. Use a meat tenderizing tool or a long pronged fork to prick the meat all over and on both sides.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine all the other ingredients for the marinade.
3. Coat the beef well on both sides in the marinade, rubbing it... - 39.0657
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) To make the pastry, roll out the short crust pastry into 1/4-inch thick. Cut out four rounds from the dough, about the size of large tea plates.
3) Slice the steak into little bits.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, add... - 43.8335
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
Beef Topped Twice Baked Potatoes
Arrange bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave... - 46.5077
Quick Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare beef cube steaks cut them into 1-inch squares.
3. Take a 10-inch round baking dish or 1-quart shallow casserole and mix well combining beef, frozen vegetables, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce,... - 44.3585
Philly Favorite Beef Casserole
Nothing makes for a more comforting suppertime treat than beef casserole. Heart-warming and soul satisfying, you can include this dish for a stick-to-your-ribs dinner. Betty presents an interesting and irresistible beef casserole recipe that is a cinch to... - 107.158
Carbonnade Of Beef
Cut meat into large cubes, brown in butter.
Set aside; brown sliced onions in pan.
Add flour, cook slowly until brown; then add crushed garlic, beer and water.
Bring to the boil, add seasonings and herbs. Put in meat, turn into ovenproof casserole.
Cover,... - 40.4114
Beef Pot Roast
1. Pat the meat piece with a damp clean kitchen cloth.
2. Dredge evenly with seasoned flour.
3. Peel and slice the onions and carrots
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt the dripping
5. When hot, place the meat sear on all... - 47.3357
Curried Beef With Vegetables
In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, cook bacon, butter, and onion until the onion is golden brown.
Remove onion and bacon with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Dredge the meat in the seasoned flour and brown well in the fat remaining in the pan.
Sprinkle meat with... - 41.3768
Italian Beef Casserole
Saute vegetables in the oil until tender.
Drain and place in the bottom of a casserole.
Fry the meat until brown to seal in the juices.
Place on top of the vegetables.
Lay the mushrooms on top of the meat.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Place the sliced... - 47.0803
Chinese Beef And Green Pepper
1)Set potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)In a mixing bowl, place 2 inch slices of beef cut across grain.
3)In a small bowl, mix together, soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Pour over the beef slices in mixing bowl to coat well and let... - 43.2677
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.2585
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 47.9231
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7102
San Fernando Ranch Roast
1. In a saucepan, soak the prunes and peaches in water, wine and spices and then simmer them on low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the vinegar and sugar and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Take pan off the heat and let the... - 46.3445
Place roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow pan.
If meat thermometer is used, insert so that tip reaches center without touching fat or bone.
Place, uncovered, in 325Ã‚Â°F. oven.
Do not add water to pan.
For rare beef, allow 18Ã¢â‚¬â€20... - 30.3092