- » Easy Oven Jambalaya
Easy Oven Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy oven jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy oven jambalaya recipes.
Oven Baked Jambalaya
You'll simply love Jambalaya from the Spainish cusine. An easy to make main course meal, the Jambalaya is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.1656
Oven Jambalaya With Sausage And Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish add the first 5 ingredients and mix.
3. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
4. Add sausage and shrimp.
5. Cover and bake for 20 minutes until rice is... - 41.076
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Easy Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
Place the bell pepper, onion, celery and green onions in an 8 quart Dutch oven sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Saute over medium-low heat until tender.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; cut into 1 inch-wide strips.
Stir the chicken and sausage into the... - 40.3906
Black-eyed Pea Jambalaya
Place peas in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above peas, let soak overnight.
Pour water off peas.
Add 5 cups water to peas, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except rice and additional green onion,... - 41.3014
Red Creole Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a classic New Orleans dish that is a signature to Creole and Cajun cuisine. This red jambalaya is a Creole version with French and Spanish influences. In fact, this recipe is thought to be a regional variation of a Spanish paella using tomatoes... - 126.313
Jambalaya With Leftover Ham
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter or oil, in heavy pan; add celery, tomatoes, thyme, salt, pepper, Tabasco, dry white wine, rice, water and ham.
Put in 2 quart casserole and cover.
Place in 325Â°F oven for 2 hours or until all liquid has been... - 32.5014
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.128
Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan or Dutch oven, cook sausage in 1/2 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat, turning, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer sausage to a bowl.
2. Add remaining I 1/2 tablespoons oil to pan. Sprinkle... - 36.8208
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2) In a Dutch-oven, heat oil and saute onions, green pepper and mushrooms until soft.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and continue cooking. Add in the flour and... - 42.5261
1) Into a blender, add the diced ham. Pulse on low speed twice or thrice to coarsely chop the ham.
2) Into a bowl, add in the ham.
3) Into the blender, add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, thyme and pepper. Pulse... - 45.1767
1. Preheat the oven in 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan, add in it bouillon, wine, herbs, onion and green pepper together.
3. Bring the ingredients into boil.
4. Add rice, ham, tomatoes and chicken in a large casserole; pour herb sauce over... - 47.6384
1) In an oven, bake the seasoned turkey.
2) While turkey is cooking, gradually add mushrooms and parsley to it.
3) Once cooked, remove the bones and dice. Reserve the broth.
4) In a deep pan, heat butter.
5) When hot, saute onion and... - 46.4675
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
In large saucepan with heatproof handles and cover, cook onions in olive oil until golden.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, wine and paprika.
Bring to a boil.
Add tomato paste, bay leaves, pickling spice in... - 42.623
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium low heat; prick sausage and cook, turning often, for 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Remove and set aside.
Drain all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) drippings from pan; cook celery, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes over... - 46.312
1) In a large Dutch oven, add onion, green pepper and garlic to sauté in butter until the onions turn tender.
2) Sprinkle flour and sauté to make a smooth consistency.
3) Slowly pour in water and wine and keep on blending.
4) Fold in remaining... - 45.9579
Melt butter or margarine in a good-size saucepan.
Add sausage, and cook until lightly browned; remove from pan.
Add ham, and cook about 5 minutes; stirring constantly; push to one side.
Add onion and green pepper, and cook until soft.
Add rice, and stir until... - 43.2569
Gonzales Chicken Jambalaya
1. Coat large Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage. Brown thoroughly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove. Halve sausages lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise. Return to hot pan. Stir, adding a splash of chicken broth to prevent... - 38.6222
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole.
Place rice on bottom of casserole.
Mix all other ingredients; pour on top.
Cook 1 hour and 15 minutes, uncovered. - 38.2571
Ham And Pork Jambalaya
Cut pork (lean and fat) into cubes about Mi-inch square.
Chop onion and garlic very fine.
Dice ham and cut sausage into pieces.
Melt lard in a heavy iron pot or Dutch oven.
Add onion, garlic, pork and ham; brown slowly, stirring frequently.
Add sausage, bay... - 42.0894
Quick Microwaved Jambalaya
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow glass dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches), combine onion, green pepper, butter and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook 6 minutes,... - 36.1573
In large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 1 Tb (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat. Add Italian sausages; cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Remove; set aside.
Increase heat to medium. Add pork; cook 3 to 5... - 36.8239
Traditional Creole Jambalaya With Smoked Chicken
Well, if you are soon going to host a sports party at home, see what Dave has to offer! Here the chef has prepared the jambalaya with a wonderfully smoked chicken in a tomato base; definitely a great meal in all sense. Not to mention the interesting... - 97.6517
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Melt the fat in a large skillet and add the onion, green pepper and garlic. Cook slowly, stirring often, until the onion and pepper are tender. Add the chicken, ham and sausages and cook five minutes.
3. Add the... - 36.0948
1) Take a Dutch oven and melt butter in it. Saute green pepper and onion in it for about 5 minutes or until softened.
2) Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Stir in flour and cook for another 1 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Add tomatoes... - 42.8363
Uncle Ben's Ham Hock Jambalaya
Place the ham, carrots, the 1 yellow onion, and celery in a pot, and cover with water.
Cook for 2 hours, and then add the chicken and 1 bay leaf.
Cover, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
Allow the pot to cool a bit.
Bone the... - 39.1473
1 Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter or margarine until soft in a large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven. Stir in soup, water, tomatoes, bay leaf, chili powder and thyme. (For easy peeling, place tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds.) Cover; s - 24.1812
Jambalaya Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add scallions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Creole seasoning, Tabasco,... - 32.5678
Southern Style Jambalaya
1) Take a large Dutch oven and combine together 3 tablespoons bacon drippings with flour. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until roux turns the color of a copper penny.
2) Add parsley, onion and garlic.
3) Cook for about 10-15 minutes or... - 42.0113