- » Easy Oven Hamburger
Easy Oven Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy oven hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy oven hamburger recipes.
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 38.6665
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 28.4747
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Dutch Oven Hamburger Stroganoff
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, cook and stir ground beef and onion in butter until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring... - 38.0728
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Mix thoroughly all ingredients.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
To Broil: Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Broil 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, 5 to 7 minutes for medium.
To... - 31.1727
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 108.278
Complete Hamburger Casserole
Complete Hamburger Casserole is a meal in itself and is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Complete Hamburger Casserole recipe at home! - 38.1429
Corn Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the corn.
Stir remaining corn, the salt, pepper and instant bouillon into meat mixture; heat to boiling.
Pour into... - 41.7218
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 111.18
Hearty Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in seasonings, beans and soup.
Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
Prepare mashed potatoes as directed on package.
Spoon potatoes onto meat mixture... - 34.9338
Hamburger And Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, eggs, cornstarch and seasoning; keep aside.
3. In a skillet, add meat and onion together and sautÃ© until the meat is browned.
4. Drain off the excess fat.
5.... - 45.1008
Blend all these ingredients well and pack into a small greased ring mold.
Bake 1 hour in a 350° oven and turn out on a heated platter. - 31.7386
Mushroom Hamburger Pizza Pie
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Melt butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until tender but not browned. Add Tabasco, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and salt.
3. Cook beef in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring... - 37.1269
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 40.4329
Scotch Beef Loaf
Blend meat and oats together thoroughly.
Mix milk and eggs, and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Turn into lightly greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan large enough to leave about 1/2-inch space at top.
Bake about 1 1/2 hours at... - 40.1779
Lasagne Made Easy
Preheat oven to 350° to 375°.
Cook hamburger; rinse with hot water and drain.
Mix with spaghetti sauce.
Mix together cottage cheese and yogurt.
Layer uncooked lasagne noodles, cottage cheese and yogurt.
Mix meat sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Repeat for... - 34.5806
1. In a Dutch oven, brown hamburger; when some drippings have collected, add chopped onion and celery. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add ketchup, salt, and pepper. Simmer 20 minutes. - 21.4833
Combine ingredients and mix well.
Form in patties.
Broil, or place in greased shallow baking dish and bake in moderate oven (375°) 30 minutes. - 30.9509
Double Cheese Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Cook and stir onion and green pepper in butter until onion is tender.
Add ground beef; brown.
Stir in tomato sauce and salt; simmer 1 min.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients except tomato; mix well.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt... - 41.601
1 In a large skillet cook the beef and onion until beef is lightly brown and onion is tender. Drain well. Stir in the beans, tomato soup, and pepper; pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2 Mash potatoes while hot; add milk and egg. Season to taste with salt and... - 31.788
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mus- tard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.8464
Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Roll
Simmer onion in 1/3 cup boiling water 5 minutes; pour over bread.
Combine meat, egg, seasonings; pat out in 14x8-inch rectangle on waxed paper.
Spread bread mixture over; sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese atop.
Place in 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake... - 36.4777
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.1871
The bride's hamburger is is an easy but filling hamburger prepared with eggs and onions along with hamburger meat. Flavored with catsup and mustard with salt and pepper to taste, the bride's hamburger is baked in the oven between bun halves. - 29.5389
1. Pre heat an oven at 1755 C (350 F).
2. Grease an oven proof casserole pot and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well and transfer on to greased pot.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or... - 43.4235
Hearty Hamburger Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture... - 47.2467
Grilled hamburgers is a easy to prepare and simple beef recipe. Shaped into patties with added veggies and seasonings, the hamburgers are cooked in the grill. Served between buns or with salads, these grilled hamburgers make a good outdoor brunch. - 28.853
Hamburger Meat Casserole
Casseroles make perfect family dinners on busy weekdays because you can prepare them in advance. This is yet another easy casserole dish that you must add to your weekly rotation of casserole recipes because you are sure to nearly always have the ingredients... - 122.916
Quick Hamburger Stroganoff
This Hamburger Stroganoff is a mouthwatering fare ! Try this irresistibly seasoned creamy beef with vegetable or pasta for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Hamburger Stroganoff are welcome. - 31.7898
Baked Hamburg Steak
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a food chopper, place the meat and press it through, do it twice
3.In a bowl, combine with bread, onion, seasoning and beaten eggs
4.On a sheet, pat out the meat, arrange hard-cooked... - 42.6855
Hamburger Macaroni And Greenbean Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Cook beef and onion till the meats color lightens.
3) With a fork blend flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Stir in milk and stirring constantly cook till thick.
5) Mix 1 1/2 cups cheese and cook till... - 44.7806
Spicy Hamburger Soup
Saute ground beef and onion in small amount of fat in Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add 4 cups water, pota- toes, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil; add rice.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add water as needed... - 40.5077
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Cook onion in hot fat until yellow; add meat and cook until brown.
Add seasonings, beans, and soup.
Pour into 1-qt. baking dish.
Spoon mashed potatoes over mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 30 min. - 39.3234
Hamburger Filling For Buns
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix all ingredients to make the burger filling
3) Now, roll out bun dough into Â¼ inch to Â½ inch thick big circles
4) Make about 3-inch squares from the circles and fill with 1 tablespoon of... - 37.5644
Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers
1 Place the meat in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to crumble. Add bread crumbs, 1/4 cup tomato juice, egg, onion, 2 teaspoons ground chile, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and mix until very well blended.
2 Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal... - 38.4767
Cheesy hamburger muffins, these little bakes are meaty and savory. Baked with the cheddar cheese in brown bread crust, these muffins have a hint of worcestershire sauce with mushroom soup as the base. - 38.3865
Combine ground beef, cornflakes, garlic powder, onion, and egg; mix well.
Add salt and pepper.
Place beef mixture in 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Pat to cover bottom and sides evenly.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 30 minutes; drain off excess fat.
Heat water, skim... - 43.1743
Pizza Hamburger Pie
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly toss beef with next four ingredients; press against sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
Spread tomatoes or sauce over meat, then sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes.
Serve cut into wedges.
Makes 4... - 40.772
Hamburger Pizza Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients and pat into 12-inch pizza pan.
Mix.next 4 ingredients and spread on beef.
Arrange next 4 ingredients on beef in order given.
Sprinkle with oregano and grated cheese.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for about 15 minutes, or... - 39.2736
Mix all vegetables, sprinkle with salt, cover, and let stand overnight in a cool place.
Drain well and mix with remaining ingredients in a very large enamel or stainless-steel kettle.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring now and then, about 1 1/2 hours until... - 40.4737
1.Preheat the oven to 400F gas mark 6.
2.Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and salt on plaice.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf and Add the seasoned plaice in it.
4.Add a sprinkling of butter cut in small pieces.
5.Add little sugar and chopped... - 43.2529
Dissolve yeast in the 1/2 cup warm water.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, salt, the 4 eggs, and 4 cups of flour in a large bowl.
Beat well with an electric mixer about 2 minutes.
Beat in remaining flour by hand to make a soft dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured... - 41.8556
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.9994
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 101.866
Hamburger Quick Pie
Shape seasoned meat into patties and fry.
Add soup, then cover with mashed potatoes.
Pop under broiler or in oven until golden brown. - 27.3057
Mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into four 4 1/2-inch patties.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil hamburgers 3 inches from heat about 2 minutes per side for rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.
Serve in buns.
If... - 28.517
Mix the meat, eggs or egg yolks, seasoning and herbs together and form into about 24 small flat cakes.
If you flour your hands you can handle the meat mixture more easily.
Fry in a little hot fat for about 3 minutes on either side or bake on well greased... - 28.5719
Hamburger Corn Bread Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to bake the cornbread.
3. Cut into 4 squares, split, and place the bottom halves on an ovenproof platter.
4. Prepare a mixture of beef chuck with onion, salt, and... - 43.2723
Hamburger With Tomato Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a saucepan, add tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika to combine.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4) Brown the sausage in a frying... - 42.0045
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
Hamburger Green Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute celery and onions in butter.
Brown the hamburger.
In a casserole dish, combine hamburger, onions, celery, green beans, cream of chicken soup and milk.
Top with Tater Tots.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and serve. - 36.301
Prepare 6 individual hamburgers.
Roll into balls, then flatten slightly.
Have ready the Creole Sauce sizzling hot.
Add prepared burgers.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes in moderate (3750) oven.
Turn once during cooking.
Prepare the Creole Sauce
Saute... - 45.2835
New Mexican Hamburgers
1 Mix the beef with the next 8 ingredients. Shape into 4 flat patties. Broil in an oven or over charcoal to desired doneness.
2 Just before serving the burgers, melt a slice of cheese on top. Butter the buns and sprinkle with crushed tarragon or basil. Toast... - 34.0422
Spaghetti Hamburger Crunch
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cook spaghetti as package label directs, until barely tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, prepare meat sauce: In large Dutch oven saute onions in salad oil until golden. Add chuck; brown until it is crumbly. Add salt,... - 34.7117
Shape meat into thick flat patty, place in large casserole or Dutch oven.
Cook in Radarange, covered, 5 minutes.
Let stand, covered, while vegetables cook.
Cook onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery in 4 quart covered casserole 5 minutes; stir, cook 5 minutes... - 46.5811
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, place the ground beef and brown the meat; drain off fat.
3. Liberally sprinkle cheese in a pie shell and top it with ground beef.
4. Combine milk and cornstarch, beating slightly to... - 39.1711
Jalapeno Kaiser Hamburger Bun
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 ½ cup of warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 5... - 0
1. Brown the ground beef in the oil. Divide with a fork to make it grainy.
2. Peel and chop the onion and let it fry with the beef.
3. Salt and season with pepper and paprika.
4. Stir the cornstarch in the pineapple juice and add to beef.
5. Let the pineapple... - 35.4101
Hamburger Potato Cheese Pie
Mix meat, salt, pepper, onion, bread crumbs soaked in milk, and egg.
Spread in greased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 35 minutes.Top with potatoes made according to package directions.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes... - 39.735
Pound all ingredients together, except bacon rashers, shape into rolls and skewer pieces of bacon rasher round each roll.
Cook in a moderately hot oven (400°F - Gas Mark 5) for about 15 minutes.
Serve hot on triangles of thick, fresh buttered bread or halved... - 32.205
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
3) To the hot oil, add the finely chopped onion and cook till tender.
4) To this, add the chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
5) Gradually add the tomatoes,... - 47.2226
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes is a comparatively very easy fast food you can think of making on a busy day. The mention of hamburgers and my entire family, especially my kids get dizzy with excitement and that is exactly why I make this Hamburgers With Sweet... - 35.7167
Mix all the ingredients except the paprika, together in a bowl with your finger tips.
Divide into 4 or 5 equal-size patties.
Sprinkle with paprika on one side.
Preheat an 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) browning dish 7 minutes at HIGH.
Without removing dish from... - 38.5983
Hamburger Cornbread Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Follow directions on package for mixing corn bread, set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off... - 38.7195
Hamburger Stroganoff With Rice
In Dutch oven or roaster, cook and stir ground beef until brown.
Drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic salt, pepper and mushrooms; cook and stir about 2 minutes.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Cool;... - 43.8733
Hamburger Corn Casserole
Add onion; cook till tender but not brown.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Pour into two ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
Combine soft crumbs, butter and paprika.
Sprinkle across casseroles in diagonal stripes.
Bake in moderate... - 47.2049
Chinese Style Hamburger Hash
Brown meat in oil until slightly crumbly.
Add onions, celery, mushroom and chicken soups, and warm water.
Stir in rice, soy sauce, and pepper.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole (about 2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 43.4224
Hamburger Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
4. Blend in the rice and almonds and mix well.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 39.6094
Kids love this Hamburger-Mushroom Pizza. It is indeed the flavors of Italian bread, pizza sauce and mushrooms together with the seasonings that make this Hamburger-Mushroom Pizza their favorite. Check out the recipe of Hamburger-Mushroom Pizza. - 39.5043
Corned Beef Hamburgers
Corned Beef Hamburgers is loved by many across the world. I have tasted this Corned Beef Hamburgers on my Europe trip and believe me, it taste was simply magical. - 31.9673
Mix up the hamburger like meat loaf and shape into balls.
Put balls in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Mix all the other ingredients to make a sauce.
Put all of the sauce in a pan and simmer until cranberry sauce melts.
Pour over meat balls, cover and bake at 350... - 29.8784
Oven Baked Fries
Can you still call a French Fry a French Fry if it isn't fried? Baked fries will make you wonder why you ever drove to those "Golden Arches". Your kids will love the way these baked fries taste. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. - 117.128
A great little twist on a mexican casserole dish - 44.4628
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
In a bowl, mix stuffing ingredients.
Divide mixture among hamburger buns.
Top with cheese.
Wrap individually in aluminum foil.
Cook in oven or charcoal grill around 10 minutes. - 29.9965
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) shallow glass dish 25 x 15 x 5 cm (10 x 6 x 2 inches), combine beef and onion.
Cook in microwave oven 6 to 8 minutes, stirring twice; pour off fat.
Blend in soup and mustard.
Cook 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir before serving on buns. - 28.8746
Clc Week 6/ww Weigh In #43
Hamburger pattie with spinach and little blue cheese but no bun, sounds great isn't it. Watch this excellent video that is good for the weight watchers who are looking for a small meal. This dish would surely turn out to be delicious and a nutritious healthy... - 62.7781
Apple Glazed Pork Loaf
1. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan. Stir in stuffing, mustard, and water; heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute; spoon into a large bowl.
2. Add pork, ham, egg, and buttermilk; mix lightly until well-blended. Press... - 36.7831
Mix spices together and then mix gradually with meat using hands.
Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Second day mix again and return to refrigerator.
On third day form into 4-5 rolls and shape into rolls like salami.
Put on broiler rack in pan on bottom rack of... - 32.477
Deviled Meat Loaf
1. Mix ground beef and deviled ham lightly with remaining ingredients until well-blended; shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour or until brown. - 31.7696
Saucy Meat Loaf
1. Save 3 or 4 onion rings for topping; place the rest in the bottom of a baking pan, cover onions with ground beef; break up lightly with a fork but do not pack down; sprinkle with salt, basil, and oregano; top with saved onion rings; pour tomato soup... - 26.1611
Early Harvest Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly with fork; shape into a 6-inch square in baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 50 minutes or until done as you like it.
3. Place on heated platter to cut and serve in squares. - 26.3305
Meat And Cheese Meat Loaf
1. Combine meat-loaf mixture, milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Mix meat mixture (using hands makes it easy) until very smooth.
2. Pack half the meat mixture into an 8-cup baking dish; top with ham and cheese strips within 1... - 37.2994
Pot Au Feu
A healthy pot au feu recipe for the special French dinner that you have planned. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill.Try this healthy pot au feu recipe and... - 32.4239
Brown hamburger lightly.
Add onion and simmer 5 minutes.
Add enchilada sauce, chiles, soup and milk.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Tear tortillas in pieces; put thin layer of meat sauce on bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Next, add a layer of tortilla... - 44.5232
El Cheapo Crepes
These El Chepo Crepes are terrific ! These flavorful hamburger crepe bakes make a good meal ! Try these El Chepo Crepes and let me know if you like them ! - 43.8837
Cheese 'n Tuna Buns
Cheese 'N Tuna Buns have a far-fetched taste. The tuna and eggs give the Cheese 'N Tuna Buns a miraculous taste. Cheese 'N Tuna Buns is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 32.4152
Piquant Ring With Green Rice
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with bread crumbs, eggs, onion, milk, mustard, salt and cloves until well-blended. Pack into an 8-cup ring mold; unmold into a shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes.
3. While ring bakes, combine... - 32.471
Veal And Ham Ring
1. Combine veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder and milk; mix lightly with fork.
2. Spoon into 8-inch ring mold; invert onto shallow pan; remove mold.
3. Combine honey and gravy coloring in cup; brush half over meat.
4. Bake in moderate... - 38.9286
Dill Sauced Meat Loaf
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with onion, bread crumbs, dill-pickle juice, egg, salt, and pepper until well-blended. Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan.
2. Combine dill pickle, catsup, water, sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over loaf.
3. Bake... - 32.7299
Tomato Crown Meat Loaf
1. Combine meats, rolled oats, evaporated milk, egg, onion, parsley, salt, coriander and pepper in large bowl; mix lightly with fork.
2. Shape into a flat loaf, about 6 inches square, in middle of shallow baking pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 33.8165
1. Combine ground beef with seasoned salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Pat into a thin rectangle, 14x12 wax paper. (For easy handling, paper should be a few inches longer than meat layer.)
2. Mix barbecue sauce and catsup in a cup;... - 36.2648
Meat Loaf Finlandia
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; remove from heat.
2 Combine with veal, pork, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, salt, fennel, and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended.
3 Pour boiling water to cover over... - 37.2839
Spicy Comforting Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
Pull off a hearty family dinner with this delicious and satisfying soup. Beefed up with season-fresh veggies and ground beef meat, this easy-to-fix soup makes for a gratifying one-dish meal. Easy and economical, this soup bursts with wonderful flavors. Trail... - 101.448
Very Easy Chili
Brown hamburger in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, varying amount of water as to preferred thickness.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes, tirring occasionally. - 28.5713
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1. Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3-inch; line bottom and ends with a double-thick strip of foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang; grease foil.
2. Make macaroni layer: Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain; return to kettle. Stir in butter or margarine; sprinkle... - 44.3364
Parisian Meat Loaf
1. Combine veal, pork, bread crumbs, carrot, onion, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of salt in a large bowl; mix lightly until blended. Set aside for Step 4.
2. Sift 2 cups of the flour and remaining 1 teaspoon salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with... - 44.5718