- » Easy Onion Garlic Potato
Easy Onion Garlic Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy onion garlic potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy onion garlic potato recipes.
Garlic 'n' Onion Mashed Potatoes
1. In 2-quart saucepan bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add potatoes, onion, and garlic and cook until potatoes are fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking prepare milk mixture. In small nonstick saucepan combine milk, margarine, and... - 29.5611
Cottage Fries With Onions And Garlic
Cut the potatoes into 1/4-inch rounds.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and saute the potatoes, garlic, and onions until the potatoes are done through and golden brown, about 30 minutes. - 22.3051
Creamy Roasted-garlic Mashed Potatoes
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes - and when you add some special flavoring into the mashed potatoes, it becomes just irresistible. In this video, vegan chef uses roasted garlic to heighten up the flavor and taste. Follow her instruction, if you also want to... - 110.725
Caraway Onion Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of die ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in halves.
Stir the onion mixture with... - 37.5948
Garlic Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
1) Peel and slice thin the potatoes.
2) Peel and mince the onion and also peel the garlic.
3) Butter a 10-inch baking dish or equivalent-size casserole.
4) Cover the bottom with one layer potatoes.
Scatter with minced onion.
5) Using a... - 40.6973
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 43.7869
Potato Onion And Orange Fish Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix together garlic, parsley and pepper.
2. On a plate, place the fish filet, add half of the garlic mix, lemon juice and chill.
3. Brush 2 baking sheets with 1 tablespoon oil, arrange the sweet-potato slices on them without... - 44.9919
I love these flavorful Garlic Potatoes. I've tried them with a bowl of steaming rice with my favorite savory sauce poured over and my taste buds are yearning for the treat once more! Try these Galric Potatoes to see why and tell me if you agree with me! - 37.7698
Roasted Garlic Potato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic heads (do not peel or separate cloves); cut off top one-third of each garlic head. Wrap each head separately in foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until garlic is soft. Let cool 10 minutes.... - 31.7335
Potato And Cheese Casserole
In medium bowl, stir soup until smooth.
Add cheese, milk, pepper and garlic; stir until well blended.
In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole layer 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the onions and 1/2 of the soup mixture.
Cover with lid; microwave on... - 34.046
Pepper And Onion Stuffed Crispy Potatoes
1) In cold water, wash the potatoes thoroughly and dry them.
2) With a fork, prick deeply.
3) On a kitchen paper, place the potatoes and on full power, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Turn the potatoes over and cook again for 5 to 6 minutes,... - 46.1966
Quick And Easy Lyonnaise Potatoes
Slice potatoes thinly and evenly .
Pat dry with paper towels.
Arrange half of slices in dish just large enough to accommodate all potatoes being used.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt, garlic powder and paprika.
Top with half of dehydrated onion.
Repeat... - 34.1462
Easy Roasted Potatoes
This video is for all potato lovers who want potatoes in every meal. Roasted potatoes is a quick and delicious solution for your craving. Spicy, rich and roasted, these potatoes will make you and your friends ask for more and more! - 80.8541
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Today, Scott is making potatoes au gratin for one of his cousin. He got the recipe from one of the best restaurants and developed his own potatoes au gratin which is really easy to put together. He is making a delicious authentic French mornay sauce to go... - 105.124
Garlic Potato Salad
Slice potatoes and place in a serving bowl.
Add oil, vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat potatoes.
Stir in sausage, onion, and red pepper.
Chill until ready to serve. - 30.5248
Portuguese Garlic Soup With Kale And Potato
Now for a recipe Portuguese-style? Why not! This recipe uses kale and potatoes. This recipe is really healthy and is a great cancer fighter and immune booster. Flavored with loads of garlic this is a simple dish, that’s simply flavored. Watch Katherine as... - 128.429
Cream Of Potato Soup With Garlic
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions along with garlic cloves and carrot for 15- 20 minutes.
2.Stir in bay leaf, thyme and water.
3.Boil the ingredients and once done, put the lid on and simmer for 1- 1/2 hours.
4.Strain and keep... - 50.3464
Shrimply Garlic Potato Salad
1. Boil potatoes with jackets on for 25 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain the water.
3. Take a large skillet, fry bacon until barely cooked, then add shrimp and garlic.
4. Cook with stirring, until shrimp have cooked thoroughly, being careful not to... - 46.326
Easy Spanish Potato Omelette
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic, onions, potatoes and salt to taste.
Cover the pan and cook gently, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the vegetables.
Break the... - 37.8616
Sauteed New Potatoes With Garlic And Herbs
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil, garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Stir in potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat well.
3. Cover the skillet and cook for about 20 minutes, on medium heat, turning frequently.
4.... - 41.648
Garlic Potatoes With Chilli
1. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for about 10 minutes, until just tender—do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cut the spring onions into 3.5 cm (1 1/2 inch) lengths, separating the white and green parts. Quarter the white... - 26.9664
Potato Skins With Garlic Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). Scrub and dry the potatoes. Bake in the oven for 1-11/4 hours until tender. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop out the insides, leaving the skins with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) thickness of potato flesh.... - 29.739
French Potato And Garlic Omelette
Saute the bacon in a small frying pan€”not your omelet pan.
When the bacon is crisp, add the green onions, garlic, and potatoes.
Cook until hot, and use for filling in the omlelet.
Add salt and pepper last.
Garnish with cheese on top. - 33.361
Swiss Gruyere Potato And Garlic Layer
Lightly grease a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pt/6 cup fairly shallow ovenproof dish with about one third of the butter.
Melt the remainder in a frying pan (skillet) and fry (saute) the onions and garlic for 2 minutes to soften.
Put a layer of about a quarter of the... - 40.6157
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 43.475
Red Skin Potato Salad With Crisp Garlic Green Beans
To Cook Potatoes: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
Scrub potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick by hand or in a food processor with the 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade.
Boil until tender, but slightly crisp when pierced with the tip of a... - 40.9561
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 39.9511
Potato Salad With Olives Capers And Pickled Onions
To pickle the onions, place them in a saucepan just large enough to hold them, pour in the vinegar, 2 tablespoons water and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover the pan and bring to the boil.
Stir, cover and simmer for 1 minute.
Shake the covered saucepan and put it... - 40.1142
Easy Microwave Potatoes
Place all ingredients, except cheese, into a 3-quart microwave-safe dish with lid.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Stir; add cheese; stir again.
Cover, microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Stir again just before serving. - 30.9101
Easy Mashed Potatoes
If you're looking for some quick and easy recipes, then check this out. Mashed Potatoes is easy to make and delicious too. It is made in a few minutes without much effort. - 125.572
Spanish Omelette With Garlic
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and cook the onions, potatoes, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in oil till most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
2) Put the cooked ingredients in a large bowl and add the eggs. Stir... - 40.6797
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 46.8219
Cream Of Onion Potato Soup
1.In a boiler, place the potatoes and onions together, boil the thoroughly
2.Once boiled completely, drain them
3.Make a white sauce of the liquid, flour, and fat and combine with the potato and onion pulp.
4.Season with chopped parsley, salt and... - 41.2362
Potato, Onion And Tomato Gratin
Spray a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker with cooking spray.
Spread about a third of the potatoes in cooker; sprinkle with a third each of the garlic and thyme, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add a third each of the onion and tomato... - 37.4006
Cantonese Potatoes With Capsicum And Onions
Potatoes in any form for you? Here is another great creation using the Ching’s sauces. Chef Vikas shows you just how to prepare a delicious serving of potatoes. Don't worry about the little use of the Hindi language in between, the recipe recap will be in... - 99.364
Potato And Onion Frittata
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute potato, onion, garlic and pepper in margarine until tender.
Pour evenly into skillet over potato mixture.
Cook, without stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked on bottom and almost set on top.... - 33.4691
Potato And Onion Frittata
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute potato, onion, garlic and pepper in margarine until tender.
Pour Egg Beaters evenly into skillet over potato mixture.
Cook without stirring for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked on bottom and almost set on... - 33.4661
Potato Onion Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the potatoes, onion, garlic, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
3) Add flour and stir the mixture well.
4) Boil them and allow them to simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5)... - 45.3888
Potato And Red Onion Salad With Camembert
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place the potatoes, garlic, sea salt, olive oil, cumin seeds and onions in a roasting tin, then toss together until thoroughly coated. Roast for 40-45 mins until tender and the potatoes are golden.
2. Arrange the chicory... - 32.9664
Onion Potato Pancakes
In food processor with grating attachment or with hand grater, coarsely grate potatoes; drain on several layers of paper towels until almost dry.
In medium bowl, combine potatoes, eggs and onion soup mix.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil... - 28.2294
Easy Grilled Bacon And Potato Salad
Nothing like a nice salad to accompany your grill! Or better to even to have as a meal by itself, cook this up on your grill to sass this up! See this video to know this its done. See the video for more details! - 94.9429
Potatoes Jeanette Courrangelle Style
Pare the potatoes, bake in the oven until tender, then cut in halves lengthwise.
Scoop out the centers.
Chop the meat, garlic, onion and parsley together; add the salt, fill the potatoes with the mixture and reheat.
The pulp removed from the potatoes may be... - 26.5632
Easy Cauliflower And Potato Curry
This delicious curry is a variation to the commonly prepared Aloo-Gobi in India. Try this gravied-curry recipe and enjoy the flavors of the spices blended with tomato! - 0
Easy Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
3. Add the next 6 ingredients to the mashed potatoes and combine stirring well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until thick... - 41.4601
In medium covered saucepan cook un-peeled potatoes and sliced onion in boiling, lightly salted water about 15 minutes or till potatoes are just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook garlic with curry powder in butter or margarine about 1... - 31.928
Herb Scented Red Onions
1. Preheat the microwave oven.
2. Take an oven cooking bag and fill it up with flour. Shake well to lightly coat the bag.
3. Stir in onions and tomatoes.
4. Top with some garlic, basil and thyme.
5. Lastly, add the stock and tie the... - 37.4808
Spicy Honey Garlic Ribs
The combination of honey and garlic on pork, creates a magical spell to your appetite. This preparation looks so yummy, that you will feel hungry just by the look of it. Follow the step-wise instruction to enjoy a gorgeous Oriental meal. - 101.018
Special Valentine Day Dinner
Check out this excellent video for steak with baked potato and cheesecake. that would add an extraspecial touch to your Valentine Day menu. The video is a must watch if you want to display your culinary skills with this simple and effortless dish. Enjoy a... - 97.8973
Ez Baked Potatoes
1. Preheated 10" camp style dutch oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the Dutch oven.
3. Next, layer with cut potatoes and onion chunks. Add two layers of this.
4. Season with salt, pepper, celery... - 111.089
Combine oil, onion and garlic in 4-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on High, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in paprika.
Add beef, potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, caraway seeds and beef broth.
Microwave 5 minutes on high.
Reduce... - 37.3051
Tomato Garlic Vegetable Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, green beans, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer tor 10 minutes.
Add great northern beans and zucchini;... - 40.838
Chilled Dill New Potatoes
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain carefully, leaving skins intact.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour oil mixture over potatoes, tossing gently to coat potatoes thoroughly.
Chill potato... - 30.0535
Sauteed Potatoes Lyonnaise
Sauteed Potatoes Lyonnaise was so easy to put up together and they also tasted more than just nice. Along with its great taste, Sauteed Potatoes Lyonnaise are just the right combination. Enjoy eating! - 25.6172
Savory Boiled Potatoes
1. Saute onion and garlic until soft.
2. Combine onion mixture, parsley, pimento, pepper, chicken bouillon, and water in large soup pot.
3. Add sliced potatoes. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. - 30.076
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.483
French Onion With Pot Roast And Veggies
This delicious pot roast recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days. The chef here provides simple instructions to make scrumptious French onions combined with chuck roast and veggies. Very simple to put together and is perfect for a chilly day! - 94.8444
Baked Rosemary Potatoes
Looking for an interesting side dish to serve tonight. Here's one that is totally delicious and absolutely effortless. Watch the chef share the detailed process to prepare Baked Rosemary Potatoes. You are sure going to love these. - 73.1885
Potato Salad - Just 5 Ingredients
A must have side dish when you're having a barbecue this Summer and entertaining for friends. Made with extra light mayonnaise, this recipe is low in fat and still high in flavour! - 0
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Just some ingredients thrown in together to make this easy dish! If its finger food for a party than this recipe is worth it except for the presenter and his presentation. Don't be disappointed watching the video! - 61.9587
Salisbury Steak With Onion Sauce
1. Place 2 tablespoons of the butter, the water, and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a heavy 10-inch skillet over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent browning.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the... - 34.7112
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook celery, onion and garlic until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add broth, water, potatoes, carrots and pepper to skillet.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes or... - 35.9399
Whipped Sweet Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderately low heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until very soft.
Mix in the spinach and thyme and cook, uncovered, for 3... - 41.4555
Creamy Potato Soup
Turn stock pot on medium high. Melt butter. Add celery, onion, carrots. Cook down until onions are transluscent. Add basil and garlic-shallot puree. After 3 minutes, add potatoes and stir another 3 minutes.
Carefully pour in 6 cups chicken broth. Boil for 20... - 35.7264
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 31.115
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.806
Hash Brown Potatoes
Melt bacon drippings and butter in a 9 inch skillet.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring gently until coated.
Cook mixture, uncovered, turning occasionally until browned on all sides - 27.9997
Parsnip Carrot And Potato Puree
Parsnip carrot and potato puree is a flavored vegetable puree. Cooked with garlic to taste and processed to a nice puree, it can be served with dishes of choice or as a piping for casseroles. - 32.3719
Potato And Kale Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Mix in the garlic, potatoes, and water; cover, raise the heat to moderately high, and bring to a boil about 4... - 32.6973
Potato Spicy Curry
This potato curry is spicy, hot and very tasty. Easy to prepare too... Just enjoy!!! - 45.2081
Smothered Potatoes With Fennel
1. In a saucepan place both sliced potatoes and the onions, add the finely chopped garlic and sprinkle the fennel seed.
2. With two tablespoons of oil add a cupful of stock together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Covering with a lid, cook over a... - 36.0587
Topped Taters is essentially a creamy mashed potato bake. The garlic , green onion and cheese seasonings make a delicious meal. Why don€™t you try out these Topped Taters for a change ? :Let me know if you like the idea ! - 34.0214
Tasty Idaho Potato Lollipops
For all potato freaks out there, this is the ultimate potato delight. This potato recipe is such a cinch to make and you can serve it as yummy appetizers too. Delicious to the hilt, this delectable potato lollipops makes for a satisfying indulgence. - 100.803
Potatoes Au Gratin With Asian Broccoli
To start off the New Year, I wanted to share a meatless meal that sure to be a hit – Potatoes au Gratin with a side of Asian Broccoli. Of course, you can serve these dishes with meat or fish. However, the two together, make a great tasting, satisfying... - 128.093
Dabeli Chaat - Mashed Potato Sandwich
If you want to make an easy Indian snack then you must try out this recipe. It is the Indian dabeli. The dabeli filling is mainly made of potato and It tastes nice and crispy. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe in detail in the video. I'm sure you and your... - 104.419
Italian Potato Salad
1. Chop the potato, finely dice the parsley, red onions, garlic and bell pepper.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil to it for frying the bacon.
3. In the mean time boil the potato in a pot full of water for about 10 mins.
4. To... - 120.196
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
Sweet Potato Ravioli
I'll admit that this dish is more labor intensive than most of our other videos. But you don't have to make your own pasta. A simple and delicious way to make ravioli is using gyoza skins. And you can fill them with anything you desire. A simple and delicious... - 124.501
Batata Poha Or Aloo Pawa (potato And Beaten Rice)
Are you looking for a simple breakfast idea? See this video that presents an excellent recipe for Indian batata poha. The video is really impressive as well a great way to pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious wholesome breakfast. Take a look... - 98.386
South Indian Poori Kilangu/potato Curry
1. Soak the chana dal in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Microwave the potatoes in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,fennel seeds and the soaked chana dal.... - 98.0142
Bateta Nu Shaak - Aaloo Sabji (spicy Potato Hash Browns)
Potato lovers will surely like this curry. In Indian cuisine, this is one of the most easiest curry to make. The chef makes the recipe in gujarati style. Normally you can have it with bhakri. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of potato curry. - 103.149
Potatoes Brussel Sprouts Masala - Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to spice up Brussel sprouts along with potatoes in this simple Indian vegetarian recipe video. All you need is cumin, turmeric, salt, red chili powder, onions, ginger, garlic, garam masala, potatoes, Brussel sprouts and oil for cooking. - 0
Dum Aloo (baby Potato Curry) - Indian
Potato lovers will enjoy eating this curry. Potato curry is one of the popular curries in India. You can have it with roti, rice or naan. This is a very easy recipe to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 102.941
Spicy Italian Potato Chops
How about some Italian snacks to satiate yourself when hungry? Enjoy crunchy Italian potato chops blending exotic spices. Try this once and you will get addicted forever! - 74.7649
Sweet Potatoes With Sausage & Peppers
Lisa Shively is busy in her kitchen again and this time she's got a delicious new recipe for sweet potatoes. She's working with the NC Sweet Potato Commission and the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services to help promote sweet potatoes and you'll... - 26.3055
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 1 hour or until done.
Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp, stir in milk, cheese, salt, and... - 40.2992
Rustic Potatoes Au Gratin
HEAT milk in small saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles form around edge of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add soup, cheese, garlic, nutmeg and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Layer 1/4 of potatoes and onion on bottom of slow cooker.
Top with 1/4 of soup... - 40.1927
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0