- » Easy Olive Artichoke Spread
Easy Olive Artichoke Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy olive artichoke spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy olive artichoke spread recipes.
Artichoke Olive Sandwiches On Rye
1) In a bowl add first 6 Ingredients. Stir well to combine all.
2) Take the bread slices to toast on one side.
3) Spread 1/2 cup artichoke mixture on untoasted side of each slice of bread.
4) On a baking sheet, place the bread slices.
5) Place the... - 42.2683
Easy Artichoke Cheese Melts
1. In a bowl combine artichokes, Monterey Jack, Parmesan and mayonnaise. Spread over toasts; top with red pepper and olive slivers.
2. Arrange on a baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm. - 25.4372
Easy Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
Here is an excellent dish which is elegant enough for company but simple enough for weeknight meals! The chef here has presented a great video to make artichoke chicken with roasted potatoes and delicious topping. This is quick chicken recipe which would be... - 106.49
Veal And Jerusalem Artichoke
1) Take veal escalopes and place them between moist non-stick sheets. Beat gently to thin them down and then slice them.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir fry veal slices and proscuitto for about 2-3 minutes.
3) Use a... - 46.611
This Artichoke Antipasto is simply lovely for anyone to like it. Here's a simple recipe for Artichoke Antipasto, if you would like to give it a try! - 35.0982
Artichoke Seafood Salad
This typical Artichoke Seafood Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Artichoke Seafood Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 41.676
Barbecued artichokes serve as an excellent appetizer for parties or holidays. Here is an impressive video that shares this interesting recipe. The video shows wonderful technique for preparing the artichokes for a barbeque. Simply amazing and must watch! - 140.412
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 46.7654
THIS TINY DISH CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE ON YOUR JOURNEY TO HEALTHIER EATING! - 87.3107
Artichoke Bottoms With Shrimp
1) Prepare and marinate the artichoke bottoms in a mixture of the wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste for about 1 hour.
2) Blend the shrimp, green pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika together.
3) On individual serving plates,... - 38.0639
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
1) Drain out the water chestnuts and chop them.
2) Take a bowl and mix the celery, olive, water chestnuts and mayonnaise together.
3) Refrigerate for a few hours.
4) Remove the stems from the artichokes.
5) Take a saucepan and place the... - 46.9767
Saddle Of Lamb With Artichoke Puree
1. Rub lamb with olive oil. Combine salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Rub over lamb. Cover with grapevine leaves. Seal with foil. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Puree artichoke bottoms and mushrooms. Combine with butter and heat.
3. Set roast in a roasting pan.... - 32.3638
1. In a medium bowl, prepare the filling by combining all the ingredients together. Toss the ingredients till well blended.
2. Wash the artichokes and trim off the stems of the artichokes. Remove the discolored leaves and trim off the spike... - 45.6973
Spinach And Artichoke Casserole
Spinach And Artichoke Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, the Spinach And Artichoke Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.0248
Wash artichokes thoroughly under running water.
Cut off stems and remove coarse outer leaves.
Also cut about 1 inch off the tops, cutting straight across with a sharp knife.
Set in a large kettle with stem ends down.
Cover with boiling water; cover pan and... - 41.1077
Tortino Di Carciofi
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 6, 400°F, 200°c.
2. Grease a 1-2 pint baking and serving dish with butter.
3. In a small bowl using a balloon whisk or a rotary egg beater, beat the eggs and salt until they are frothy and well blended and... - 33.9011
Chicken With Spanish Rice And Olives
1. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil and cook chicken pieces, skin side down, until browned-€”about 10 minutes.
2. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes more.
3. Then stir in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
4. Add tomatoes and oregano,... - 44.6579
Artichoke Rice Salad
1) Drain excess water from the artichoke hearts and reserve the liquid.
2) Slice the artichoke hearts and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add the reserved artichoke liquid, mayonnaise, and curry powder to combine.
4) Follow the package... - 42.6388
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
Mix chicken, celery, water chestnuts and mayonnaise.
Toss lightly with a fork.
Refrig erate for several hours.
Cut stems from arti chokes.
Cook about 1 hour in boiling water with salt, oil, lemon and garlic.
Drain; cool and refrigerate for several... - 39.7072
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.8317
Artichoke And Egg Pie
Artichoke And Egg Pie is a delicious main dish.This recipe is easy to make and has a distinct blend of flavors.The ingredients for this Artichoke And Egg Pie recipe are easily available. Do not forget to include his recipe in your next party menu. - 50.4558
Artichoke Cheese Sandwiches
Arrange artichokes on toast.
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and bacon; spread over artichokes to edges of toast.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil with tops about 5 inches from heat until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 2 minutes.
Cut each sandwich... - 31.9414
Artichoke Hearts With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Trim off the stalk close to the base of each artichoke.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add half the lemon juice; add the prepared artichokes, bring back to the boil and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, make the... - 35.9495
Globe Artichoke With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the artichokes by cutting off the stalks, slicing off the top quarters, removing the outer leaves and trimming the rest. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the artichokes and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Boil for 30-45 mins until the... - 34.126
Pizza With Artichokes And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The main ingredient in pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes is always vegetable. It is one italian dish which will never fail to impress you... - 38.315
Pasta Salad In Artichoke Cups
Pasta Salad In Artichoke Cups is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Pasta Salad In Artichoke Cups; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 44.3418
Potato And Artichoke Moussaka
Spray a large, shallow-rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
Arrange eggplant slices in pan in a single layer.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichokes aside.
Brush eggplant with some of the marinade; reserve remaining marinade.
Bake... - 39.6973
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 36.3944
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) Arrange the pizza shell over greased cookie sheet and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, add half of the Parmesan cheese with Mozzarella, Provolone and Monterey Jack and mix together.
4) Keep aside.
5)... - 42.5413
Tossed Mixed Green Salad
1) Cut bread into 3/4-inch squares.
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.... - 43.9266
1. Preheat the grill and toast the ciabatta lightly on both sides. Spread the cut sides thinly with the tomato sauce and sprinkle over a few chilli flakes.
2. Lay the mozzarella slices on top, then put three pieces of artichoke heart on top of the mozzarella... - 33.6696
Oven Fried California Quesadillas
Oven Fried California Quesadillas is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Oven Fried California Quesadillas; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 39.6171
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 27.8246
Whole Roasted Stuffed Barramundi
Enjoy your holidays with an awesome whole roasted barramundi. See this incredible video that presents this outstanding flavorful roasted fish recipe that can be prepared effortlessly in your kitchen. The recipe is worth trying and this video would surely be... - 140.918
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, nearly all the way through.
Open the loaf and spread the garlic on one of the cut sides.
Drizzle the olive oil on both sides.
Layer the tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, and any optional ingredients on one half of the... - 38.2118
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 35.4593
Toasted Pine Nut & Vegetable Couscous
1. Put the lentils into a pan with plenty of cold water, bring to a boil, and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to medium. Spread the pine nuts... - 32.2608
Composed Salad With Tapenade
Place all the tapenade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 6 small dishes.
Arrange the salad ingredients on 6 large plates and drizzle over a little dressing.
Serve with the tapenade and toasted French... - 32.0587
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 121.034
1. Cut off the tops of the pumpkins, about one-quarter of the way down. Scoop out seeds and pulp.
2. Rub the insides of both with a cut clove of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Put 1 garlic clove in each, replace the 'lids' and bake in a preheated oven for 35... - 33.0599
1. To make bases, combine yeast and sugar in a small bowl, stir in water. Add to sifted flour and salt, mix to a firm dough.
2. Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Divide dough into balls about 4 cm/1 1/2 in... - 33.0394
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 36.3206
Whole Wheat Zucchini Pizza
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add oil, salt, sugar, basil, oregano, wheat germ, and all purpose flour.
Beat until smooth (about 3 minutes, if using electric mixer).
Using a heavy duty mixer or wooden spoon, beat in whole wheat flour until dough... - 44.2149
Grilled Antipasto Platter
Soak 12 long bamboo skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.
Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp on each of another 4 skewers.
Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers.
Cut prosciutto into 2xl-inch strips.
Wrap 2... - 45.2793