- » Easy Nut Roll
Easy Nut Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy nut roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy nut roll recipes.
Crescent Nut Roll Cookies
Crescent Nut Roll Cookies is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting cookie recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 49.9174
Simple Pecan Rolls
These Simple Pecan Rolls have stolen my heart ! They are so easy to make. Just spread a spiced creamy sweet mixture over a baking pan and top with pecans. Then put the rolls upside down on the mixture. After baking, turn the rolls topsy turvy and the nutty... - 35.5757
Date Nut Rolls
Combine the sugar and milk in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Place over medium heat and stir just until the sugar dissolves.
Cover the pan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, or until the sugar crystals are melted down from the sides.
Remove the cover and continue... - 37.6247
Overnight Caramel Pecan Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, 1/3 cup sugar, the oil, baking powder, salt, egg and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto well-floured surface;... - 45.7867
The delicious Apricot-nut roll can be enjoyed as a snack or with a little personal touch can be made into a wonderful dessert. Try it!! - 41.6156
Pistachio Nut Roll
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Melt choco- late over hot water.
Beat eggs until thick and light in color.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour mixture all at ones; blend in with wire... - 45.3562
Slice And Bake Chocolate Nut Roll
Slice And Bake Chocolate Nut Roll is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare Slice And Bake Chocolate Nut Roll recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.2797
Pavitica (croatian Nut Roll)
This Pavitica (Croatian Nut Roll) is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Pavitica (Croatian Nut Roll), because this can be a sure short cut way to win your the... - 44.7671
Date And Nut Roll
Crease a large piece of foil.
Put all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix to a dough with the milk.
The dough should be soft but firm enough to handle.
Shape the dough into a sausage shape on a floured surface and put it on the foil; fold the foil... - 43.6767
Chicken Pistachio Nut Roll Ups
Place each chicken half-breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound flat with a bottle or mallet.
In a frying pan, saute chopped celery leaves, green onion, and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add chopped nuts, salt, and pepper.
Add bread... - 40.2188
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll has an Unbelievable taste. The Cheese and walnuts gives the Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll Rousing taste. Must catch it - 28.1555
Pecan Cheese Log
This Pecan Cheese Log is a party rage ! My friends simply love this mixed cheese roll, especially with crispy crackers ! Try out this Pecan Cheese Log and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.5912
Orange Nut Rolls
1. Roll Wheat Bread Dough into a 7 1/2- x 6-inch rectangle. Brush dough with 1/2 teaspoon melted butter, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges of dough. Sprinkle with pecans and orange rind. Roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion, starting at short side, pressing... - 37.3643
Carob Nut Roll
1) In a bowl, cream the margarine with the honey and molasses.
2) Now, beat in the carob powder.
3) Gradually beat in the dry milk until the mixture is stiff enough to hold a shape.
4) Add the chopped walnuts.
5) Now, form into an 8-inch roll, 1 1/2... - 43.4268
Caramel Nut Rolls
In 2-qt casserole or mixing bowl, place caramels, butter and half & half.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 2 minutes, then every minute.
Stir in sugar until smooth, then peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows, using... - 37.3434
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; add sugar gradually.
Add salt, baking powder and ground nuts.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold egg whites into nut mixture.
Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch pan; line the bottom with greased waxed... - 42.1598
Nut And Raisin Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix beaten egg and melted shortening with milk. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and blend well.
3. Place on a floured board, knead gently and roll out... - 44.0071
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Combine shortening, 1 /2 cup sugar, mashed potatoes, salt and milk.
Blend well; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in egg, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, lemon juice and yeast.
Add enough flour to form easily handled dough.
Knead... - 42.673
Ginger Nut Biscuit Roll
1) In a saucepan, warm the syrup, treacle and margarine together until melted; cool.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, ginger, spice and bicarbonate of soda.
3) Add the sugar and eggs.
4) Pour in cooled syrup mixture and combine well.
5) Place... - 43.5657
Beat egg yolks and 1 3/4 cups sugar until thick and lemony.
Mix baking powder and pecans; fold into yolks.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into egg mixture.
Spread in greased 16x11 3/4-inch jelly roll pan limid with greased waxed paper.
Bake at... - 44.0515
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 46.9172
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 43.5674
Ham N Cheese Nut Log
Combine ham, cheeses, and horseradish; blend thoroughly.
Form into roll 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts.
Chill. - 28.9516
Quick And Easy Onion Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a small skillet, add onion, pine nuts and tomatoes. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add poppy seeds.
6) Open out... - 39.279
Applesauce Pecan Rolls
Prepare roll mix according to directions on package, adding 2 tblsp. sugar.
Cover; let rise until doubled in bulk.
Meanwhile add 2 tblsp.butter to applesauce; cook 10 minutes to evaporate some of the liquid, stirring occasionally.
Melt remaining 4... - 39.8892
Make the filling by mixing together the ground nuts, sugar, cinnamon and rose water.
Cut each sheet of filo pastry into four rectangles, taking care to cover the others with a damp cloth.
Brush the rectangles with a little melted butter and place a teaspoon... - 36.8063
Pecan Rolls is something I love to cook - just to see the joy on the kids face. This is quite an easy brew and tastes great too. Just give this yummy Pecan Rolls a try. - 26.6682
Lemon Pecan Sticky Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In small saucepan, combine sugars, margarine, ReaLemon® brand and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute.
Reserving 1/4 cup, pour remaining lemon mixture into 9-inch round layer cake pan.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Separate rolls into 8... - 40.6235
Sour Apricot Roll
These Sour Apricot Rolls taste incredible ! Try these lemony fruit and nut rolls for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Sour Apricot Rolls are welcome ! - 28.117
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Combine half of cream cheese and half of milk until soft.
Add parsley and onion.
Remove crusts from bread and spread 1/2 cup cheese-parsley mixture on each slice.
Cut each slice crosswise into equal halves.
Roll each half slice of bread up, jelly roll... - 33.9252
Beef N Cheese Nut Log
Combine diced beef, cheeses, and horseradish; blend thoroughly.
Form into roll about 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts.
Chill. - 28.8684
Cinnamon Or Apple Rolls
Cinnamon Or Apple Rolls has a mouth watering taste. The nuts gives the Cinnamon Or Apple Rolls a different taste. - 30.2485
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
For caramel sauce, in small saucepan combine 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and the flour.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove... - 42.328
Sticky Pecan Rolls
In a large bowl, combine baking soda, granulated sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup of the flour.
Place buttermilk and oil in a pan over medium-low heat until warm (about 120°); add to flour mixture and beat with an electric mixer, on high, for about 2... - 43.4057
Banana Walnut Roll Up
Prepare the Basic Roll-Up Recipe.
Cool and unroll.
Prepare the tart filling and then stir the bananas and walnuts into it.
Spread the filling evenly on the cooked roll and roll up the cake from the short end.
To start rolling, lift the cake with the end of... - 23.9871
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 49.8103
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Place the dough, roll it out and spread softened butter on it, make sure to do this only when the dough has become light
3.Now sprinkle brown sugar and nuts on the dough, roll up the... - 36.029
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.6812
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1) In a saucepan, place together milk, water, sugar, salt and shortening.
2) Heat the milk mixture stirring, until the shortening is melts.
3) Remove the milk mixture into a large bowl and allow to cool to very warm to 90°F.
4) Stir in the... - 49.436
Easy Pinwheel Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets
3. In a small saucepan, place all the filling ingredients and mix well
4. Cook this over medium heat while stirring for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set the pan on a bowl... - 42.9994
Easy Almond Macaroons
Combine sugar and almond paste in large bowl; mix with fingers until well blended.
Add egg whites gradually, using just enough to moisten; mix with wooden spoon.
Roll lightly into walnut-size balls; flatten slightly.
Place about 2 inches apart on brown paper... - 29.1653
1. Make a thick sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add seasoning and flavouring.
2. Peel and grind nuts.
3. Mince onion.
4. Mix together sauce, nuts and onion and leave to cool.
5. Divide into even portions and shape on a floured board.
6. Brush with egg and... - 41.8564
Kasha Nut Cutlets
1) In a frying pan heat oil and lightly saute onion in it.
2) Mix the onions to kasha, egg and nuts or seeds.
3) Divide the mixture and shape into patties. Alternately drop by tablespoon on the heated skillet.
4) Fry on both sides until... - 36.2474
Immerse the almonds in hot water for 10 minutes and then skin.
Let them dry on for a couple of hours.
Any moisture retained at this stage could lead to a, drastic reduction in the staying power of the rolls.
When the almonds are thoroughly dry, powder them in... - 37.9722
Peanut Butter-coconut Roll
Blend peanut butter and corn syrup in bowl; stir in 2 teaspoons water.
Sift confectioners' sugar, dry milk and salt together; mix into peanut butter mixture.
Add coconut; knead until well blended.
Shape into roll; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for several hours... - 35.1035
Nutty Biscuit Roll
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate.
2) Chop the chocolate, if using.
3) Add the chocolate to half of the mixture.
4) Form two rolls out of the mixture, each about 5 cm (2 in) in diameter.
5) Cut thin slices and... - 41.3802
Filbert Cake Roll
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick, gradually adding 3/4 cup sugar.
Combine baking powder, wheat germ and filberts; fold into egg yolk mixture.
Fold in egg whites; spread in waxed paper- lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 42.2475
This Pecan Roll is a desire. Try out this Pecan Roll and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this Pecan Roll are welcome! - 30.6032
Date Pecan Roll
Bring milk to boil.
Blend in honey.
Add dates and apricots.
Continue to book gently until mixture forms soft firm ball when dropped into cold water.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add nuts and soy grits.
Beat mixture until stiff.
Turn out on wet cloth.
Roll... - 32.8325
Sticky Honey Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In an 8-inch round cake tin or pie pan, combine honey, cinnamon and 4 tablespoons butter.
3. Place the tin in the preheating oven and allow the butter to melt and froth.
4. Remove tin and stir to... - 41.0067
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Take a jelly-roll pan and brush the bottom of the pan with butter and line the pan with waxed paper.
3) Brush the wax paper with the remaining butter.
4) Beat in egg yolks with salt and sugar.
5) With a... - 42.2006
Chicken Pecan Roll Ups
1) In a non-stick pan, melt margarine and saute pecans, onion and cumin until onion is tender and pecans are lightly toasted.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) Stir in chicken, cream cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pecan mixture.
4) Return... - 45.9854
In a saucepan, scald milk.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, sugar, and salt; stir until butter melts.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in egg; set aside.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
Set aside for about 5 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, combine... - 39.1556
Sticky Pecan Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Place the yeast in the warm water to soften.
3) Combine hot milk with 3 tablespoons butter, granulated sugar and salt., then stir well to dissolve butter and sugar.
4) Stir in the water and yeast, then... - 45.1053
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
Pour into a large mixing bowl.
Add milk, softened margarine, the 54 c. of sugar replacement or the 3 T. of fructose, egg, salt, and 1 1/2 c. (375 mL) of the flour, Beat on low to blend, then... - 39.6897
Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease muffin pans with butter and place 4 to 5 pecan pieces in each.
3. Top each with 1 tablespoon syrup and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine luke warm milk with yeast and ¼ cup... - 48.5839
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 117.321
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 112.29
Almond Fudge Rolls
Lightly grease the sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add the butter and unsweetened chocolate.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the two are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Add the sugar, honey, milk, and salt.
Continue stirring over low heat until the... - 45.8674
Pistachio Chicken Liver Pate Rolled In Prosciutto
1. Prepare chicken liver pate through step 3. Before chilling, stir in pistachio nuts.
2. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface. In center place a row of prosciutto or ham slices, overlapping by 1 inch. Spoon liver mixture down center of prosciutto.... - 24.2336
Peanut Butter Ham Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mash and blend the sweet potatoes in 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Spread about 1/4 cup mixture over each ham slice, then roll up and insert wooden picks..
4) In a shallow baking dish, combine rest of the... - 38.0869
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Roll
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, salt and nut- meg; mix well.
Add lemon juice.
Spread... - 46.8673
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
Combine sugar, egg yolks, cream and dates in saucepan and beat to blend well.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, until beginning to thicken, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nuts.
Use to fill Butterscotch Roll... - 26.7535
Chocolate-nut Log Candy
Combine sugar, salt, and cocoa in a heavy saucepan, mix well.
Gradually stir in milk and syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft ball stage (236Â°).
Remove from heat, stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour onto a buttered 15- x 10- x... - 38.3885
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this pumpkin roll recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pumpkin roll . Our children... - 44.606
Eggless Cinnamon Rolls
If you have a sweet tooth you will relish these rolls. You can serve the Cinnamon Rolls with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy and I'm sure your family and friends will love it. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this eggless recipe. - 132.115
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and sugar into bowl.
Stir in rolled oats.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Use a 1/2 tsp. measuring spoon to drop mixture about 3 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or... - 40.8827
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
This Peanut Butter Fudge tastes incredible. Try out these compelling peanut butter confections for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for this Peanut Butter Fudge are welcome. - 29.5695
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 42.7831
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Ever get a craving for rich milk chocolate surrounding a luscious peanut butter center? These little candies will fit the bill. Did you know they are sometimes affectionately called buckeye balls? - 131.317
Combine honey, molasses, sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil over medium heat 3 minutes; remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Stir together flour, baking soda, spices and salt.
Combine beaten egg and water.
Add dry... - 41.075
Coconut Pecan Rounds
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each.
Beat in vanilla.
Thoroughly combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in coconut and pecans.
Form into 2 rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap... - 43.8781
Quick Praline Rolls
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into mixing bowl; cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in scalded milk, egg and yeast mix- ture; beat well.
May be stored in refrigerator over-... - 43.5067
This extra-scrumptious nut-fat pastry can be used for puddings, dumpling or for rolls. Quick and easy to make, this is a great way to brighten up your desserts! - 23.9992
Pan Fried Avocado With Ginkgo Nut Skewers
Maangchi is preparing a dish which is her own creation, Pan fried avocado with ginkgo nut skewers. This is a great appetizer with an Asian touch using ginkgo nuts on skewers. The dish looks absolutely amazing and Maangchi put it together so simply in about... - 94.5856
Combine and melt chocolate chips, butter and milk in a double boiler.
Cut date-nut roll in 4 slices; cut each slice into 9 cubes.
Dip each cube in the chocolate mixture and roll in nuts.
Chill on waxed paper to set. - 26.6285
Easy Cheese Ball
Mix all of the ingredients together using an electric mixer.
Make round shape and roll in nuts. - 22.0132
Baklava Rolls - لفائف البقلاوه
Take a look at this crispy, crunchy, sugary, flaky, nutty and what not baklava roll recipe and if you are the one with that sweetest tooth, this dish is for you. Watch the video for details. After all shape does matter, as mere rolling up this traditional... - 98.1074
Frozen Butterscotch Pecan Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Blend the cream and brown sugar together, refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Lightly brown the nuts lightly in butter, remove and drain over an a kitchen paper towel and keep aside.
4) Sift the flour, salt and... - 43.0552
Lebanese Lamb Rolls
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook onion for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add lamb and cook over a medium high heat for 5 minutes longer or until brown. Stir in aubergine, allspice, chilli sauce, wine, tomatoes and sultanas. Bring to the boil, then... - 33.7218
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Add salt, 1/4 cup sugar, margarine, and milk. Stir until margarine melts completely.
4) Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
5) Beat in 3 cups of flour. Stir in... - 48.2892
Toasted Amaranth Rolls
I have been making Toasted Amaranth Rolls since childhood. This version of Toasted Amaranth Rolls is very easy. A good one to make! - 32.7145
Squash Or Pumpkin Roll
Beat eggs at high speed for 5 minutes until they are thick and light in color.
Gradually add sugar, acesulfame-K, lemon, and squash.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and spices all together and fold into the mixture.
Spread into a 10-in. (25 cm)... - 41.2009
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
Triple Lemon Roll
Line 17- x 11-inch (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Grease paper and flour lightly.
Combine hazelnuts, flour and lemon rind.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sugar for about 3 minutes or until... - 45.556
Creamy Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies is prepared with creamy peanut butter, light-brown sugar and vanilla extract. In occasions where you are desperate to serve something unique, the easy preparation of Peanut Butter Cookies can be a breather! So follow the instructions,... - 35.7249
High Rollers Appetizer
Easy-to-make and oh-so tasty, these High Rollers are perfect appetizers for any get-together, party, picnic or even tailgating. - 114.497
Mixed Sugared Nuts
1. In large bowl, with fork beat undiluted orange-juice concentrate and egg whites until blended. In pie plate, mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. Stir cashews, pecans, and almonds into orange-juice mixture in bowl. With... - 30.6527
Mrs Bouldin's Date Nut Fingers
Melt margarine in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Stir in sugar and egg.
Heat, stirring every 5 minutes, for 20-30 minutes over simmering—not boiling—water until mixture is thick and will coat the back of a wooden spoon.
Pour over dates,... - 35.7565
Kiss Me Quick Nuts
1. Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla.
2. Sift flour and salt together and work into creamed mixture a little at a time, blending thoroughly.
3. Blend in the nuts.
4. Wrap mixture in waxed paper, and chill it until firm enough to... - 32.6086
Maple Nut Cream
Combine cheese, milk and syrup.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll in walnuts.
Freeze until firm. - 29.5559
Maple Nut Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
1. With chopped salted mixed nuts top 2 scoops of coffee ice cream and drizzle over nuts and ice cream with warm maple syrup.
2. To serve, garnish with rolled wafer cookies. - 26.6255
Date And Nut Fingers
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Line a shallow pan, about 8 by 14 inches, with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine.
2. Mix the ingredients, with the exception of the powdered sugar, in the order given; sift the flour, baking powder and salt... - 33.3731