- » Easy No Bean
Easy No Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy no bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy no bean recipes.
Easy Fifteen Bean Soup
Want a dish that can supply you with a lot of fiber? This is exactly what Dave is doing in this Easy Fifteen Bean Soup recipe video. He is making the soup using a lot of ham steak, ham with bones and some onion. When all the ingredients are simmered together,... - 121.028
Quick And Easy Baked Beans
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place ingredients in a 3-quart casserole dish in the order listed.
Toss lightly to mix well.
Bake, uncovered, 45 to 60 minutes. - 28.05
Easy Green Bean Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, stir soup, milk, soy, and pepper until smooth; mix in green beans and can onions.
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes; stir.
Top with remaining onions.
Bake 5 minutes more. - 32.6984
Easy Green Bean Casserole
1) In a 1-quart casserole follow package microwave directions to cook green beans.
2) Drain the beans and keep aside.
3) In the 1-quart casserole add mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento. Mix together.
4) Add beans and mix.
5) Cook on 100% power... - 34.8043
Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stock pot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat.
Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stock pot, add... - 41.2835
Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stockpot, add the... - 35.2534
Easy Green Beans
Also known as string beans, this slender green beans packs in quite a big whack of nutrition and taste, when cooked tastefully. Chef Keith Snow presents a delectable green bean recipe that isn't just quick and easy, but brings to your plate loads of health... - 91.2891
Easy Green Bean Almondine
1. Combine almonds and butter in a 2-quart glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until almonds are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Combine beans and water in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at... - 27.8735
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Saute onion in butter and add all ingredients except almonds.
Mix well and pour into well-greased casserole; top with almonds.
Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes - 32.923
Easy Green Beans
This recipe takes just a few ingredients and it makes canned green beans taste delicious! If you want, you may remove the bacon before serving. You may also use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon to cut down on the fat and calories. Splenda or a sugar... - 133.238
Easy Baked Beans
I am sharing this recipe of Easy Baked Beans which is near and dear to my heart. You need only 400 minutes to prepare Easy Baked Beans. The primary ingredient in this is Beans. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Easy Baked... - 44.9916
Easy Baked Beans
Saute onions and bacon until fairly crisp.
Pour off drippings.
Add all cans of beans (drain off small amount of liquid from each) and pour into 9" x 13" casserole pan.
Mix in brown sugar and catsup.
Add cheese on top if desired.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hrs. - 32.9489
Easy Baked Beans
Cook bacon till crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving about 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in pork and beans, brown sugar, catsup, Worcestershire, and mustard.
Turn into 11/2-quart... - 38.412
Easy Baked Beans
1. In a skillet cook bacon till crisp and drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
2. Crumble bacon and set aside.
3. Preheat oven at 325°.
4. In the skillet in the reserved drippings cook onion till tender but not brown and add... - 38.4343
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Arrange beans in shallow baking dish.
Make sauce of remaining ingredients; pour over green beans.
Sprinkle with Ritz cracker crumbs.
Bake about 40 minutes at 350°.
Can be made ahead and baked at desired time.
Serves 10-12. - 30.781
Easy Green Beans Deluxe
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine cut green beans and soup.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 9 to 11 minutes.
Sprinkle top of bean mixture with onion rings and heat, uncovered, on roast for 5 minutes or until... - 23.729
Easy Green Bean Italian
1. In a shallow 1 1/2 quart microwave proof casserole or pan, add the beans
2. Cover dish with cling film or wax paper and thaw the beans in the microwave for almost 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes or so, until thawed
3. Stir in the onions and... - 32.599
Easy Green Beans Fries
Are you looking for a healthy side dish recipe? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a simple and healthy recipe to prepare Easy Green Beans Fries which are actually roasted. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and can easily replace the... - 63.7365
Easy Bean Bake
Place beans and salt in a saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain, discarding liquid, and return beans to pan.
Cover with fresh water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 36.4257
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Combine beans, soup, milk, pimiento, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into 2-quart (7" x 11") baking dish.
Convection Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
Sprinkle with onions. Continue baking for 5 minutes or until... - 28.3441
Quick And Easy Baked Beans
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a 3-quart casserole dish, add all the ingredients and combine well.
3) Place inside oven to bake, without lid, for 45 to 60 minutes.
4) Serve baked beans with bread rolls. - 36.0716
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 62.9668
Dead-easy Barbecue Bean Cake
If you are looking to prep up your summer entertainment with some luscious barbecue dishes, then barbecue bean make is a must-include dish! Betty shares her favorite comfort, long-standing barbecue bean dish that make for a perfect solution for a family meal... - 94.4639
Easy Lima Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans sort them, soak overnight and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.2564
Easy Green Bean Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 In a 1-quart casserole cook the green beans according to the package microwave directions. Drain the beans.
2 In the 1-quart casserole stir together mushroom soup, sour cream, and pimiento.Stir in beans.
3 Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 4... - 33.4675
Easy Red Beans Aid Rice
Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 36.8815
Quick And Easy Bean Salad With Yogurt
In bowl combine beans, green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic.
In small cup combine yogurt, oil, and lemon juice; pour over bean mixture.
Chill until ready to use.
Arrange greens on serving platter; top with bean mixture and surround with tomato... - 41.2585
Easy Black Bean Corn Salad - So Addictive
Black beans are nutritious and high in flavor. Monique combines beans with corn to create a nutritious low fat salad. Use Monique's recipe to create a light summery salad that is ideal with fried chicken or roast meat. - 113.923
Easy Dill Green Beans
Place beans and 2 tablespoons water in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until beans are tender, stirring to break apart after half the time.
Cover and set aside.
In small bowl or 2-cup measure blend remaining... - 37.112
Easy Kidney Bean Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, pour and mash the beans with a fork.
2) Then add rest of the ingredients, blend well.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir well, cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 36.5196
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 95.0844
Quick And Easy Homestyle Green Beans And New Potatoes
Feeding a crowd? What better than green beans and new potatoes. Flavorful and creamy, this is one dish that is likely to win all hearts. The crunch of beans and soft bite of potato makes this meal just right for a Sunday night dinner or even formal... - 88.2252
Easy Bean Dip
1. In a deep 1-quart casserole with lid, combine soup, cheese, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion and hot-pepper sauce. Cover and microwave at 100% (high)2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts; stir every 1 minute.
2. Stir 1/2 cup bean... - 28.6686
Easy Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
1 Pour boiling water over bean sprouts and let stand 20 seconds.
2 Refresh in cold running water, drain and dry. Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add green pepper, onion and green onions and stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes. Add bean sprouts and... - 30.8445
Easy Broad Bean Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in the stock, then add the beans, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil and... - 44.5483
Easy Green Beans With Almonds
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut diagonally into 3-inch pieces.
Combine water and 1 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil.
Cook, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes, or just until crisp tender.
Drain beans, and plunge into cold water; drain... - 28.7747
Easy Breezy Green Beans - Asian Side Dish
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared... - 105.783
Easy Baked Beans
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwaveable casserole or dish, combine bacon and green pepper
2. Cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until bacon is golden crisp.
3. Stir in the beans and remaining ingredients
4. Cover the dish with wax paper or plastic... - 40.5819
Quick And Easy Country Style Green Beans
When looking for a quick and easy dinner treat, this done-in-a-snap recipe will bail you out. Betty demonstrates how to make country style green beans without the fuss and trouble of starting from fresh beans. A cinch to make and good to eat meal, this... - 84.467
Easy Food Processor Hummus
Drain garbanzo beans.
Save a small amount of the liquid to add back in, if you prefer a creamier dip.
Use food processor with metal blade.
Turn on food processor and drop garlic cloves through the feed tube into the work bowl.
Process until chopped.
Add... - 37.3869
Soak beans overnight.
Cook beans over low heat until tender.
Render salt pork.
Add juice to the beans as it cooks out.
When the juice stops flowing, add browned salt pork cubes to the beans.
Season with ground pepper, garlic and hot peppers to... - 32.7067
Green Beans Supreme
Cut fresh beans French-style and cook as directed above.
Cook onion and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter till onion is tender.
Blend in flour, lemon peel, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir... - 43.1673
Quick'n Easy Green Beans With Hamburger
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, the soy sauce and molasses; heat to boiling.
Add green beans and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Blend... - 41.2849
Easy To Make Bean Soup
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bell pepper. Sauté for a few seconds and season with turmeric powder.
2. Add in the tomato and season with salt and pepper, followed by kidney beans, some water and vinegar. Cook... - 113.692
Easy Baked Beans
Blend all ingredients in a large bowl (the mustard will blend in more easily if mixed with a small amount of liquid from the beans). Pour into greased casserole (use butter or margarine), and bake, covered, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. If too juicy, remove lid for last... - 17.0152
Easy Posh Broad Beans
Posh Broad Beans is a simple dish to make. It's very healthy too. Do try making this dish at home. - 76.9617
Easy Franks And Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine the beans, ketchup and beer. Give a good stir to mix.
2. Place pan over a low flame and simmer, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
3. Heat without boiling for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Serve immediately by... - 30.2575
Easy Brandied Beans
(1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
(2) Place beans in a shallow 3-quart casserole or baking dish
(3) Stir in all remaining ingredients.
(4) Place casserole in preheated oven and bake uncovered for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally until... - 41.8321
Easy Swedish Brown Beans
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer... - 32.3824
Easy Garlic Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight; drain, rinse and cover with water
2. In a saucepan, cook the beans till tender
3. In a small bowl, mix together celery, scallions, garlic and parsley and toss with the beans along with Vinaigrette... - 38.0256
Easy Boston Baked Beans Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
2) Take a saucepan and add the beans with fresh water and allow boiling.
3) Boil for about 1 hour and drain the excess water but saving it for later use.
4) Cut the rind of both the bacon... - 39.993
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.4795
Easy red Beans And Rice with Sausage
In a large Dutch oven cover beans with cold water.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour. (Or, in a covered pan soak beans in water overnight in a cool place.)
Drain and rinse... - 44.5944
Easy Beans & Rice
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, rice, onion, garlic, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Mix in remaining... - 38.0656
Easy Tomato Bean Soup
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,-place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; saute until render.
Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 34.3869
Quick 'n Easy Speedy Baked Beans
In large skillet, cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat until bubbly.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 27.8079
Soup-er Easy Black Bean And Corn Soup
Subscriber Michele Houghton shared her favorite quick and easy "pantry meal" with me. Serve it with homemade pita chips and orange slices. - 33.4567
Easy Pot Roast In A Crock Pot
Yes, you can make a Pot Roast In A Crock Pot! It not only saves a lot of time, but it also maintains the flavors intact. Kara the Bagholder shows you how to make it. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Try this out this festive season! - 86.2918
In a heavy skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until the onions begin to soften.
Add the cumin and the optional bell pepper, and continue to saute for 5 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
While the... - 36.7614
Fast Breakfast Burrito: Easy Breakfast For Kids - Weelicious
Yummy! I have no other words to describe this dish. We love breakfast burritos in our home because they're so quick to prepare and are the perfect protein-packed breakfast after a long night's sleep (if we're lucky enough to get one these days) - 132.717
Quick & Easy Rajma
This is a very simple and easy rajma curry recipe. It uses very few ingredients which can be found in our pantry. As also, we cook this directly into a pressure cooker which reduces the time and effort on cleaning. - 48.8821
Easy Savory Tomato Lima
1.Take a heavy saucepan and heat butter in it on low flame.
2.Put flour in the pan and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
3.Slowly pour milk and continue stirring on medium heat.
4.Once the mixture is thick and foamy, put cheese and mix it... - 42.306
Lima Beans With Easy White Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add beans and cover with 1 inch of boiling salted water. Cook covered for 20 to 30 minutes. Cook frozen beans as per direction.
2) Cream together butter and flour. In top part of double boiler add hot milk. Do not stir.
3) Place over... - 36.1923
Easy Beans Toran
Toran is a traditional stir fried Kerala dish and is prepared using numerous vegetables. Beans are low in calorie, rich in protein and other nutrients like iron, and dietary fiber. It is normally served with rasam or sambar. - 27.258
Easy Beans And Franks
Place beans in 1 quart baking dish.
Add frankfurters and onion.
If desired, mix in mustard.
Bake, covered, in 350Â°F toaster oven 25 minutes or until heated through. - 22.9436
Easy Three Bean Salad
Place Three-Bean Salad in serving bowl.
Drain onions; carefully stir into salad.
If desired, garnish with green pepper rings or radishes. - 21.1996
Easy Chilli Bean Pizza
Place pizza base on a lightly greased baking tray and top with beans.
Sprinkle with chillies, cheese and black pepper to taste.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until base is crisp and golden to serve, top pizza with corn chips and sour cream. - 28.8129
Easy Bean Chowder
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in soups; stir in milk.
Add chicken; heat through - 25.9981
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 30.0338
Easy Picnic Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a casserole place together pork and beans, onion, green pepper, chilli sauce, molasses, and mustard.
3) Bake in the oven for 1 hour until desired consistency is achieved.
4) Serve hot garnished with chopped... - 35.0926
Easy red Beans And Rice
Sort and wash beans.
Combine beans and water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 40 minutes.
Add next 8 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Mash most of beans against side of... - 35.0708
Easy Baked Beans
In a 1 1/2 qt glass casserole, combine beans, onion, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, catsup and mustard.
Sprinkle bacon on top.
Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Rest 5 minutes. - 26.6354
Easy Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cream, sugar and vanilla bean and seeds. Bring the mixture just to a simmer over moderate heat. Remove from the heat, cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water... - 25.1841
Easy Baked Risotto With Orange And Vanilla Bean
I think everyone should know the basics of making risotto. Yes, the dish has a bad rep. You know, that it's fussy, hard to make, stays out late and dated Paris Hilton. But really, risotto is anything but. Not only is it easy to prepare, but it is so hearty... - 113.469
Easy Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a heavy saucepan and cook sugar, salt, water and vinegar in it on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously to form a smooth mixture.
3.Stop stirring for a while so that the sugar syrup forms into a 4-6 inch thread.
4.In a bowl, whisk... - 38.4156
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 95.9657
Broad Beans- Fava Beans-فول اخضر بزيت الزيتون
If you are looking for a good recipe to alternate your greens diet, here is a home style broad beans recipe that is quick, easy and it is full of goodness as it preserves all its juices within. Watch this video clip for a detailed look at this appetizing... - 87.6706
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 33.6803
Green Bean And Plum Tomato Salad
1. Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley.
2. Salad: Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold... - 32.5437
Easy Taco Supper
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the beef and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Tilt the... - 34.6893
Easy Thai Noodle Salad
If you like Thai or Asian food in general, the you'll love this Thai Noodle Salad. In this video, Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her quick and healthy version of the summertime favorite, Thai Noodle Salad. Enjoy! - 89.5911
Easy Falafel Sandwich
Are you looking for a nutritious, quick and easy appetizer? Here is a video that shows how to make falafel at home in just a few minutes using garbanzo beans flour and spices. The chef also briefs about the nutritional aspects of falafel that is packed with... - 107.691
Misal Pav - Latest Easy Version
Misal Pav is a delectable marathi dish which makes a great breakfast or brunch. Its a nice combination of curry with farsan served with bread. A must try this Authentic Maharashtrian recipe. - 119.616
Easy Homemade English Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla English cream is an essential ingredient in lot of dishes. Do you know how it is made perfectly? Here is a video to help you learn the recipe. The chef shows the method in detail with small but vital tips. - 95.3349
Easy Soybean Stew
Combine all ingredients in a cast iron dutch oven EXCEPT for the cheese, stock, and green pepper.
Cook the stew for about 1/2 hour over low heat, adding stock if the mixture becomes dry.
Remove from the heat and stir in the green pepper and grated cheese.... - 34.8751
Apparently Winter Has Just Arrived- Easy Minestrone Soup! Here's a comforting soup which is just right for chilly winter nights. Serve this up with some crusty bread & butter dipped in soup and a salad and you've got yourself a meal! - 106.21
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.489
Easy Mung Dal
One of the best ways to pile up your plates with both health and taste is to nosh on lentils. And what better than a fill-you-up bowl of nice and different bhugi dal. This recipe video shows how to stir up a potful of this sindhi delicacy at home. Just go for... - 108.564
Quick Baked Beans
Want to try baked beans with a twist? Very simple to prepare, healthy and not spicy, this recipe brought to you by Beryl Stokes is ideal for lunch or dinner. Just prepare in your kitchen in minutes and you’ve a sure shot winner at hand to impress everyone... - 94.6759
Simple Baked Beans
This is a very basic easy baked bean recipe - from these basics you can add your own flair and flavor. - 117.805
Quick Black Bean Dinner From Leftovers
1.In a pan stir fry onions, bell peppers, mushrooms with chili powder, cumin and salt added to it.
2.In a separate deep pan simmer canned kidney beans for some time.
3.Serve stir fried vegetables and canned beans with leftover brown rice or... - 76.9161