- » Easy Mustard Steak Sauce
Easy Mustard Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mustard steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mustard steak sauce recipes.
Swordfish Steaks With Dill Mustard Sauce
Swordfish steaks with dill mustard sauce is a herbed swordfish preparation. Skillet cooked with white wine, dill and mustard, the swordfish are simmered to doneness. Finished with heavy cream to create a saucy texture, the swordfish steaks are filling and can... - 33.5169
Butterfly Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Toss steaks in flour seasoned with pepper and paprika.
Barbecue until tender, brushing often with combined butter and oil.
Serve with Mustard Sauce.
Mustard Sauce: Combine stock, brandy, cream, mustard and tarragon in pan.
Boil uncovered 5 minutes, or until... - 35.0123
Flank Steak In Mustard Molasses Sauce
Meat in hot and sweet taste is not usual and here is a unique recipe showing how to cook that. Watch chef Mike cooking Flank Steak in a sauce made of mustard and molasses as the key flavors along with other common seasonings. A must try for steak lovers! - 109.573
Flank Steak With Mustard Caper Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Place meat in pan and cook, uncovered, until meat is browned on both sides but still pink in center when slashed (5 to 6 minutes total).
Transfer meat to a carving board... - 35.4415
Green Peppercorn Steak With Mustard Sauce
Crush peppercorns with the blade of a knife, press onto both sides of the steaks.
To make the sauce : Combine yogurt, mustard and parsley in a bowl, stir until well mixed.
Season to taste with salt.
Preheat grill, place steaks on a lightly... - 31.6903
Steak With Mustard Sauce
Melt butter and vegetable oil in large heavy skillet over high heat.
Season steaks on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place steaks in skillet; cook about 3 minutes on each side; transfer steaks to plates, tent with foil.
Pour off all but film of fat from... - 33.3404
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
1. Make 4 patties, each 1/2 inches thick from ground beef.
2. In a large skillet cook the patties on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, till it is well cooked. Drain excess water.
3. Saute all the vegetables in tender till they are tender and... - 43.1793
Steaks With Mustard Peppercorn Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan. Cook garlic and steaks until steaks are cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan.
2. Add mustard, peppercorns, wine and basil to pan; stir over heat 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; quickly whisk in extra butter.... - 29.3901
Tenderloin Steaks With Horseradish Mustard Sauce
1. Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and pepper.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steaks, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place steaks on a serving platter, and keep... - 26.1358
Pan Seared Steak With Mustard Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and season steaks with salt and pepper. When skillet is very hot, add steaks and cook until done to taste, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil... - 28.0575
Mustard Dill Marinated Flank Steak
1. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine together mustard, honey, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and oil. Mix it together with a whisk.
2. Add dill, whisk and bring them together.
3. Now, put flank steak in a zip... - 110.113
Papin's Club Sauce For Steak
1. In small saucepan, add butter, mustard and Worcestershire.
2. Place the pan over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and sauce is hot. Do not boil.
3. Serve Papin-€™s club sauce with steak - 27.3504
Steak Sauce London Style
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Add the pepper and mustard and stir to blend into a smooth sauce.
3. Stir in the Provencal sauce and lemon juice.
4. Serve the sauce alongside with sliced steak.
Add... - 34.1943
Halibut With Mustard Dill Sauce
Brush fish with olive oil.
Rotate the fish in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
Serve with Mustard Dill Sauce. - 22.5779
Steak Diane With French Mustard
Flatten the steaks between waxed paper to about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick with a mallet.
Heat the butter and oil together in a heavy frying pan until they are very hot.
Put in the steaks and fry for 1 minute on each side if you like them medium rare, longer if... - 39.0826
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine softened butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1 1/2 inches apart and fill... - 45.029
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine soft butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1-1/2 inches apart.
3. Fill each... - 43.6491
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Tuna Steaks With Mustard Butter
1) In a non-aluminium container that is large enough to hold the tuna in a single layer, arrange the tuna.
2) Combine together the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in a cup or small bowl and pour the mixture all over the tuna.
3) Allow the preparation to... - 34.5976
Pineapple Mustard Sauce
1) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
2) Serve with the hot grilled salmon steaks. - 23.919
Easy Poached Salmon Steaks
1. Pat salmon steaks dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; sprinkle with salt. Place dill weed sprig and lemon slice on each. Add peppercorns; pour wine over fish.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on... - 26.9065
Easy Steak B1ane
In lg.nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from skillet; wipe out with paper towels.
Combine lemon peel and pepper; press into both sides, of beef steaks.
Spray same... - 42.1703
Lynn's Homemade Barbeque Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and simple homemade barbeque sauce that comes from her mother-in-law. This was the only barbeque sauce that she used for ribs, chicken or whenever she needed barbeque sauce for a dish. - 0
Filet Mignon With Mustard Caper Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook filet mignon until underside of meat is browned, about 4 minutes; turn meat and cook about 5 minutes longer for rare. Remove meat to warm platter; keep warm.
2. Reduce heat to... - 30.1973
Easy Oven Barbecues Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
3) In a heavy saucepan or skillet, saute the steak, onion, celery and garlic in shortening, until browned.
4) Stir in... - 44.056
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce has a Fine taste.The Sour cream and Mustard gives the Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 29.4842
1. For the sauce, in a small pan, melt butter, add barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard and blend them with a wire whisk
2. Put it aside until ten minutes before serving, heat it, add cream to it heat over a medium flame till... - 27.058
Haddock In Mustard Sauce
Dust the haddock steaks with the paprika, salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish.
Dot with half the butter and sprinkle over the parsley.
Slice the bananas and place on top.
Coarsely chop the hazelnuts; wash the currants.
Melt the remaining butter in... - 40.1937
Hot Mustard Sauce
1. Boil water in a saucepan or in the microwave.
2. In a bowl, combine mustard and salt.
3. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and stir to blend with mustard.
4. Pour oil in a steady steam while continuously whisking with a fork until all the oil... - 36.2615
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk vigorously using a fork or wire whisk until the ingredients are well blended.
2. Serve the sauce as an accompaniment to burgers, steaks or appetizers.
3. You can use it as a dip or... - 35.1474
Mustard And Herb Sauce
1. In a small bowl, blend together the vinegar and mustard
2. Gradually add olive oil in a steady stream, while whisking constantly until all of it is incorporated to form a thick emulsion.
3. Stir in onion, herbs and season to taste.
4.... - 33.2914
Easy Steak Tartare
Grind meat twice and mix with yolk.
Blend mustard to a paste with water; add seasonings.
Mix with meat; taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
Shape meat into mound on chilled plate.
Cover with a layer of sour cream and top with caviar.
Place chopped onion... - 34.7754
Ham Steak With Apricot-dijon Sauce
Stir together the jam, mustard, vinegar, garlic and cayenne.
Spread a thin layer over the ham steak.
Rotate the ham steak in the Standard Flat Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove and cut in half to serve. - 25.5917
Miami Joe's Mustard Sauce
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise and dry mustard to beat for a minute.
2) Stir in cream, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, and salt to prepare smooth and creamy mixture.
3) Use this sauce, to serve stone crab claws, shrimp, or other chilled... - 33.0719
Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Set oven to 400°F.
1. Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan and cover with wine. Sprinkle with shallots. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
2. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, sour cream, mustard,... - 33.6658
Swordfish With Miso Mustard Sauce
Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly blended.
Brush one side of the fish steaks with a little sauce and place them sauce side up on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, turn, and... - 34.1553
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat boiler.
2) Make a mixture of mustard, herbs, and sour cream and keep it aside.
3) Clean and rinse the salmon and pat it to dry.
4) Now, apply some melted butter and broil it for 5-7 minutes both sides.
5) Apply mustard sauce... - 36.8849
Mustard Dipping Sauce
Mustard Dipping Sauce has a unique taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Mustard Dipping Sauce a tangy and bracing taste. - 22.7409
Turkey With Honey Mustard Sauce
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add turkey steaks.
Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender and no longer pink, turning once.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Meanwhile, stir together... - 38.3731
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce has a Fabulous taste.The Mustard and Honey gives the Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce Majestic taste. must catch it - 32.8849
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce
1) Light the coal to start grill.
2) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon shoyu, honey, mustard and mirin. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Apply the cod with a blend of 1 tablespoon shoyu and sesame oil.
4) Place the cod on moderately... - 35.4129
Grilled Salmon With Green Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, blend the oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), garlic, salt and pepper. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the flavored oil to use as a basting... - 35.65
Quick Bistro Style Steak
Remove steaks from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Season with pepper.
Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat until hot; add oil and butter. Increase heat to high; brown steaks about 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium; cook to desired... - 38.2218
Bourbon-marinated Flank Steak
This is a great recipe for those of you who enjoy the slightly bitter tang of Dijon mustard. This steak is great with vegetables for supper, or on a bun as a sandwich for lunch. You can fry this stovetop in a grill pan, over charcoal on your backyard grill. - 0
Easy Basting Sauce
Easy basting sauce is an easy to fix basting sauce prepapred with catsup as the base. Honeyed with added mustard, the easy basting sauce is great for basting all kinds of chops, burgers, steaks and kebabs. - 25.3788
1) Cream the butter and stir in the Tabasco and mustard very gradually.
2) Spread over hamburgers or steak when required.
The recipe makes enough butter for 8 hamburgers or 2 steaks. - 30.7916
Cubed Steaks With Caper Sauce
These Cubed Steaks With Caper Sauce tastes very good. Try these creamy cubed beef steaks with mustard and caper sauce poured over for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Cubed Steaks With Caper Sauce are welcome. - 26.7296
Spencer Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
Mix Madeira and shallots in small saucepan.
Boil until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
Add cream and beef broth and boil until reduced to 1 cup.
Mash butter, blue cheese.
Whisk into Madeira mixture a bit at a time.
Simmer until creamy.
Rotate the steaks... - 40.6683
Ham Steaks With Cider Pear Sauce
In 12-inch skillet melt margarine; add ham and cook over high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer ham to plate; set aside and keep warm.
To same skillet add pear slices and saute over medium heat, gently... - 36.5081
Marinated Flank Steak With Honey Pineapple Sauce
1 For the marinated steak: In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add the first 9 ingredients and mix well.
2 Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
3 Remove meat from the marinade and place on... - 45.1325
The Best Steak Marinade
1.In a large bowl, combine together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, Cajun seasoning, lime juice, horseradish, Dijon mustard, and parsley. Whisk and bring them together.
2.In a zip pouch put the steak, and pour marinade in it. Seal, and mix it well. Place... - 116.864
Saute onion in drippings 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg.
Cover pan, and simmer 10 minutes.
Just before serving steak, strain sauce, and pour slowly over beaten egg, beating constantly.
Cook sauce, stirring 1 minute over low heat.
Note:... - 35.0005
Tangy Flank Steak
Place flank steak in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, pour over steak.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, turning steak often.
Remove steak from marinade, grill over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side or to desired degree of... - 30.8446
Hot And Spicy Ham Steak
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
2. In a small bowl, combine the water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and... - 32.2615
Ham Steak With Apples And Cranberries
1. In a glass measure, combine apple cider, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard and cornstarch until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; brown ham on both sides. Remove to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add green... - 28.3683
Marinated Moose Steaks
In a bowl, mix marinade ingredients.
Make diamond shape incisions on both sides of steak.
Place in a dish.
Pour marinade over meat.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Drain steak, reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to broil.
Transfer steak to a roasting pan... - 39.8273
Deviled Fish Steaks
This special recipe for Deviled Fish Steaks makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Deviled Fish Steaks recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 29.6145
Fabulous Flank Steak
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together, pour over meat and refrigerate 4 hours.
Drain meat and slice on an angle into large pieces.
Set on hot grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes each side.
Season and baste once with leftover marinade. - 33.5562
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
1.Chop onion and garlic small.
2.In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion and garlic.
3.Saute well until brown.
4.In a bowl, put catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, dry mustard... - 39.7473
Steak Sauce Supreme
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. Marinate all the sirloins and T-bones in the sauce for 1 to 2 hours before broiling.
3. Spoon the sauce as the meat boils.
4. Serve steak sauce supreme with meat. - 31.8063
Steak Dipping Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
Sauce should be thickened slightly when done.
Cool.Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 30.2527
Veal Steaks In Onion Sauce
Mix flour, mustard, garlic salt and pepper together.
Coat steaks on both sides in seasoned flour mixture.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and 2 steaks.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, turning steaks over after 2 to 3... - 47.3709
Coarsely crack black pepper.
Sprinkle half of the pepper over steak.
Rub pepper into meat, pressing with your hands.
Turn steak over.
Rub remaining pepper into other side of meat.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the... - 32.1649
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 119.952
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce consists of sirloin steak cooked with a mixture of Worcestershire and Chili Sauces along with vegetable juice with onion seasonings. Try this Sirloin Steak N Blue Ribbon Sauce and let me know if you've liked it. - 37.8491
Curried Barbecue Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, cook onions and garlic in oil until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute.
Stir in mustard and steak sauce.
Remove saucepan from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in yogurt.
Use as a baste while grilling... - 31.239
Halibut Steaks With Dijon Sauce
Stir together dressing and mustard.
Brush 1/4 cup sauce on both sides of fish; reserve remaining sauce.
Arrange fish in 8-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover with plastic wrap; vent.
Microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes,... - 26.9369
Steak In Tomato Cream Sauce
Put the shallot and butter in a bowl and microwave, uncovered, for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
When the browning dish is hot, put in the strips of steak, leave for... - 39.8932
Pork Tenderloin Steaks With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices.
Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
In an 11-inch stir-fry or 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per... - 42.305
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1) Sprinkle the salmon steaks with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Place over a broiler and grill until cooked.
3) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
4) Serve the steaks immediately on a serving platter... - 33.1358
Grilled Halibut Steaks With Barbecue Sauce
1)In a refrigerator dish, line the halibut steaks.
2)In a bowl, mix salad oil with lemon, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the halibut.
3)Cover the dish and leave the halibut steaks inside the refrigerator to marinate for 4... - 37.0992
Flank Steak In Mushroom Sauce
Place steak in slow-cooking pot.
Combine sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, broth, catsup, mustard, and onion; pour over steak.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into pot.
Turn control to high; cover and cook... - 39.5669
Béarnaise Sauce Served With Steak
1) In a saucepan boil the first four ingredients together till reduced.
2) Stir in 1 tbsp cold water immediately.
3) Take off from heat and cool for 1-2 minutes.
4) Whisk in the egg yolks and mustard powder.
5) Stir in butter little at a time over a... - 35.3953
Grilled Halibut Steaks With Barbecue Sauce
1) Keep frozen halibut to thaw at room temperature.
2) Arrange the steaks in a refrigerator dish.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and add over the steaks.
4) Cover the dish and allow to marinate for about 4 hours.
5) Place on a... - 38.1603
Combine the brown sugar, mustard and chili powder, then add the tomato puree and blend well.
Pour over the patties.
Bake in a 325-degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes. - 20.8005
Dijon Steak With Orange Balsamic Sauce
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
3. Rub both sides of steaks with garlic halves.... - 32.9127
Sirloin Steak In Blue Ribbon Sauce
1. Chop off the fat from the steak.
2. Slice steak into the pieces big enough to serve.
3. Take an 8 inch glass baking dish and put the chopped steaks in it.
4. Place onion and lemon on the chopped pieces.
5. Blend butter and prepared mustard until... - 45.8161
Pepper Steaks With Savory Sauce
1) Sprinkle and smear the pepper evenly over the pepper and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat the tomato juice to simmer until reduced by half.
3) Stir in bouillon, onion, butter flavouring, mustard, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
4)... - 41.9832
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Tuna Steaks With Dijon Sauce
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Drain, transfer to a bowl, and keep warm.
While the pasta is cooking, arrange the fish in a 7" X 11" baking dish with the thickest portions facing toward the outside of the... - 40.8481
Sauce For Steaks Or Chops
1.In a pan, put peanut oil, wine vinegar, horseradish, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion pulp and juice, clove, chili sauce, brown sugar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, black pepper, rosemary, frsh sage, thyme and parsley and let them all cook for 15... - 43.5231
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
Beef Steak Marinade
The tougher cuts of beef steaks are easily tenderized by using a simple steak marinade. For some good eating, check out this classic BBQ Pit Boys beef marinade the next time you fire up your Pit. - 0
Zippy Steak Butter
Zippy Steak Butter is packed with the richness of butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. This Zippy Steak Butter lends a unique tang to the meat recipes. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Zippy Steak Butter. - 26.258
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 31.552
Baste For Fish Steaks
Combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard, grated lemon rind and garlic in a small bowl, blending well.
Pour the baste over fish steaks in a glass baking dish.
Cover the dish and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours before grilling. - 23.176
Salmon Steak Marinade
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Set aside till required
3. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 30.2311
1) Combine all the ingredients together and blend them properly.
2) In a shallow pan, place the steak and pour the mixture all over the top of the steak.
3) Let the steak stand in the refrigerator for nealry 5 hours, or overnight if required.
4) During... - 38.9281
Tabasco Steak Marinade
1) Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly after combining them.
2) Pour marinade all over the steak and allow it to stand for a minimum of 5 hours, turning the steak once.
3) Serve hot. - 34.6371
Fillet Steak With Mushrooms
1. Slice the steak into wafer thin slices and fry in the butter and rosemary about 3 minutes each side.
2. Remove steak from the pan and keep warm. Add all the other ingredients to the pan and bring to the boil.
3. Pour over the steak and serve immediately. - 31.77
Flank Steak With Candied Shallots
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Cook shallots 5 minutes.
Stir in mustard and port.
Over high heat, reduce liquid by half.
Add broth to saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce by half.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat... - 35.977
Peachy Good Ham Steak
1. Preheat the electric griddle to 350°.
2. In a bowl combine allspice and mustard and rub it on all sides of a ready -to- eat ham and arrange it on electric griddle.
3. Drain the peaches and reserve their syrup. Turn ham cooking on... - 30.3145
Oven-barbecued Round Steak
Cut beef into strips or squares.
Heat oil in skillet, and brown meat on all sides.
Remove to casserole.
Pour off excess fat from pan, and make sauce by simmering all remaining ingredients a few minutes.
Pour over meat pieces, cover and bake in... - 38.5368
Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun
If you are still to taste steak at its best, try out this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun and you will just go crazy over it! Yes, all spiced up and flavored to its best, this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun is a way to treat your loved ones. Make sure you try... - 48.8721
Grilled Flank Steak
The grilled flank steak recipe is prepared with a beef steak. Prepared with a herbed marinade of basil along with mustard and garlic, the grilled flank steak is cooked over a coal grill and can be served with fresh veggies. - 36.2543
Deviled Beef Steak
This Deviled Beef Steak is one of my favorite courses for lunch. Try this irresistible beef chuck irresistibly seasoned with onions, horseradish, mustard and Worcestershire sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Deviled Beef Steak are welcome. - 30.0059