- » Easy Mock Cream
Easy Mock Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Mock Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Mock Cream recipes.
This thick and smooth mock cream tastes gorgeous with a dash of vanilla essence. Easy and simple, this pretty much goes with your snacks and desserts. - 23.5388
Flavored Mock Cream
This delicious and fluffy mock cream is a quick and simple recipe to try. Make your variations with the vanilla, lemon, orange or passion fruit flavors. - 31.4697
Easy Mock Sour Cream
In a medium size heavy saucepan, whisk together the milk and buttermilk powder.
Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let stand until the gelatin softens about 5 minutes.
Set the pan over low heat and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until... - 24.2513
Mock Devonshire Cream
Whip cream with the sugar until soft peaks form, then blend in sour cream. - 19.211
Mock Creme Fraiche
Combine sour cream, brown sugar and salt; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 25.6338
Mock Cream Cheese
Mix ingredients thoroughly in a blender, using a spatula to help cream the mixture. - 16.4218
Low-fat Mock Sour Cream
Place all ingredients in a blender and combine on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy. - 18.5119
Mock Sour Cream
In a blender container combine cottage cheese and buttermilk.
Process until smooth.
Stir in lemon juice to taste. - 23.9556
Mock Sour Cream
1. Take a bowl, place a colander lined with cheesecloth in it.
2. Slowly add yogurt, spoon by spoon.
3. Cover and keep in the refrigerator to drain for 4 hours or overnight.
4. Throw away the accumulated whey.
5. Use as desired. - 27.3419
Mock Sour Cream
1. In a blender, puree the cottage cheese for 2 minutes.
2. Thin the puree with the skim milk and the lemon juice to desired consitency.
3. Use it as a cooking ingredient. - 28.8962
Lemony Mock Sour Cream
1 In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2 Mix well until smooth.
3 Chill until ready to use.
4 Use as required. - 26.7569
Mock Sour Cream
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Flash blend the ingredients for about 30 seconds or until creamy.
3) Use Mock Sour Cream in place of your regular sour cream for your favorite recipes. - 31.6056
Low-fat Mock Cream Cheese
1. Rinse cottage cheese with cold water.
2. Drain well, pressing with fork to squeeze all water out.
3. Mix drained cottage cheese and margarine in blender, using spatula to scrape sides of container.
4. Refrigerate in a covered container. Consistency will be... - 25.5599
Mock Sour Cream
1.Whisktogether low fat milk and skim milk powder .
2.Combine half the milk mixture with half the cheese in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add remaining milk mixture and cheese and continue to blend until a smooth mixture resembling sour cream is... - 28.5627
Mock Sour Cream
1) In the container of electric blender, add cheese and buttermilk.
2) Process the ingredients until smooth by scraping the sides with a rubber spatula.
3) Transfer to a lidded container and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4)... - 24.6199
Vanilla-flavored Mock Whipped Cream
Put the skim milk in a small metal bowl, set in the freezer, and let stand just until ice crystals begin to form about 15 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and add the dry milk powder and cream of tartar.
With a hand electric mixer, whip the mixture at high... - 29.6023
Fluffy Mock Cream
Cream Soften butter in basin with boiling milk, add sugar, beat to a cream.
When mixture is creamy, dissolve gelatine in the boiling water.
Add gradually to creamed mixture, beating continuously, until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture is light and... - 27.9635
Lime Flavored Mock Sour Cream
1) In a blender, add all ingredients.
2) Process the ingredients on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
3) Use the sauce to substitute sour cream. Add to hot dishes at the last moment or serve cold by adding flavoring or herbs, as a... - 29.5047
Mock Cream Fraiche
In a medium size bowl, combine the ingredients, cover, and let stand at room temperature at least 6 hours.
Refrigerate and serve well chilled, whisking the mixture before using.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. - 19.854
Mock Whipped Cream Icing
Beat the butter and icing sugar together with beater until it is thick and creamy.
Add orange juice and beat again until thick.
Then add boiling water and beat again until very thick. (Sufficient for top of 8" cake). - 20.274
1. In a bowl, take fat and sugar. Beat it until it is very soft and light.
2. Add the milk slowly, around one teaspoon at a time. Beat it vigorously while doing so.
3. Mock Cream can be used to make Monte Carlo biscuits. - 26.8483
Blend the cornflour with a little of the milk, and put the rest of the milk on to boil.
Pour the boiling milk on to the blended cornflour, stirring well.
Return mixture to pan and cook for 2-3 min. Cool.
Cream together the margarine and sugar.
Gradually beat... - 29.1079
1 In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and; together until light.
2 Gradually beat in half the water, then half the milk.
3 Beat continuously until the mixture is very light and fluffy.
4 Blend in the remaining water and milk.
5 Stir in the... - 34.3648
Mock Whipped Cream
1 Place a large bowl and beaters in the refrigerator and chill.
2 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3 Add in honey and stir to mix.
4 In the chilled bowl, add ice water, nonfat dry milk, and vanilla.
5 Beat the... - 35.1077
Cucumber Salad With Mock Sour Cream
1) Take a salad bowl and place cucumber in it.
2) FOR THE MOCK SOUR CREAM: Take a blender container and puree cheese in it. Transfer to a bowl and add horseradish along with parsley.
3) Add green onions and mint to 1/2 cup sour cream. Mix nicely.... - 36.9018
Mock Creme Fraiche
1. Mix cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth and fluffy. Place in small jars; cover tightly.
2. Set jars in a warm place (100°F) for 2 hours - 20.2749
Mock Creme Fraiche
Mix cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth and fluffy.
Place in small jars; cover tightly.
Set jars in a warm place (100Â° to 125Â°F) for 2 hours;
Cool and refrigerate.
Stir before using. - 22.8161
Mock Creme De Menthe
1) In a 1-cup measure, combine together the corn syrup and peppermint extract. Add the green food coloring and stir welll to give the sauce a bright green tint.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 23.6789
New Potatoes With Mock Caviar
This New Potatoes With Mock Caviar is very easy to make. All you have to do is to follow the one step instruction I have furnished below. You will never regret making this! - 19.806
Simple Sour Cream Substitute
This simple sour cream substitute is a mock sour cream recipe prepared with milk and yogurt. Cooked until thickened, this mock sour cream recipe tastes just as the original and can be used as desired. - 21.3713
This Mock Cheesecake is simply awesome ! Try out this whipped cream cheese and cherry pie filling topped cake for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Mock Cheesecake are welcome ! - 30.1265
Mock Cheese-shrimp Fondue
Mock Cheese-Shrimp Fondue has a beautiful taste. The cheese and shrimp soup gives the Mock Cheese-Shrimp Fondue a fine taste. Mock Cheese-Shrimp Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 31.6109
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a 10x6x2-inch nonmetal baking dish spread 1 can of the ravioli.
Mix egg, cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, and garlic powder.
Spoon over ravioli.
Top with half the cheese slices.
Spoon remaining ravioli over; top with remaining... - 34.1881
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
In a small heavy saucepan over moderately low heat, whisk together the milk, cornstarch, and egg yolk; cook, stirring, until the mixture comes almost to a simmer and has thickened slightly 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Whisk in the margarine, lemon... - 27.6001
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.5404
1. Take a conventional range, follow the instructions on the package and cook egg noodles.
2. Take a casserole, and crumbled ground beef, and cook, without covering, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce,... - 44.4138
Mock Lasagne Casserole
Brown the meat; drain off fat.
Add tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half each macaroni, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, and meat sauce.
Bake at... - 31.6483
Mock Cranberry Salad
Dissolve jello in water, add cokes, cream cheese, pineapple, nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Refrigerate until set. - 32.7426
Mock Lasagne Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the meat till it is brown and drain off the fat.
2) Add the garlic salt, tomato sauce, basil, pepper and water.
3) Cover and gently simmer for about 15 minutes, occasionally... - 42.3626
Mock Lemon Raisin Pie
In 2-cup glass measure, bring the 1 cup water to boiling at HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes.
Add raisins; cool.
Drain raisins and set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt.
Stir in the 1 1/2 cups water.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5... - 45.4587
Lightly brown meat in skillet with onion and garlic, stirring.
Add soup and milk; heat well, stirring.
Reduce heat; stir in sherry, then sour cream.
Season to taste. - 32.0703
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1. Whisksauce till boiling.
2. Add beaten egg yolks and butter in small quantities.
3. Whisk over a gentle heat without boiling.
4. Season to taste and stir in lime juice. Season. Add cream.
5. Pass through a tammy cloth if necessary. - 33.8872
Mock Mashed Potatoes
1. Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
2. Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot. - 28.3777
Saute onion in oil and margarine in a large frying pan; add beef and brown' lightly.
Stir in tomato soup, mushrooms, peas, sugar, and salt.
Cover mixture, simmer 20 minutes to blend flavors.
Stir in sour cream; heat just to boiling point (Don't let sauce... - 34.6479
Combine gravy mix, water, wine, vinegar and cloves in a 4-quart Dutch oven and stir to blend well.
Add pot roast, cover and cook in a preheated 350° oven for 2 hours.
Add carrots and onions, cover and cook 1 hour longer.
Remove pot from oven and set meat... - 30.9387
Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding except decrease milk to 1 cup and substitute the whipping cream for the remaining milk.
Beat egg whites until foamy in small mixer bowl.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating... - 31.0047
Asparagus With Mock Hollandaise
1. Blend cream and mayonnaise well.
2. Heat the ingredients in a double boiler.
3. Pour the ingredients on hot and cooked asparagus.
4. Serve Asparagus with Mock Hollandaise with sauce - 34.6438
Mock Chow Mein
Saute in 1/2 cup butter for a few minutes; do not brown.
Add 1 can tuna fish, 1 small can mushrooms and 3 cans cream of chicken soup.
Alternate this sauce with 1 large can Chinese noodles in casserole dish.
Top with sliced almonds.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°. - 27.7193
Combine all ingredients.
Heat over low heat just until thickened, stirring constantly.
Do not boil.1 3/4 cups sauce. - 25.5521
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
In small saucepan combine all ingredients.
Cook and stir over very low heat till heated through; do not boil. - 21.4006
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Gradually blend in the milk and bring to the boil. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Blend the dried egg and lemon juice to a smooth cream. Stir into the sauce and season with cayenne and... - 25.7867
Mock Plum Pudding
Pour hot water over jello and sugar, add grapenuts and cinnamon.
Let cool, then add other ingredients.
Pour into pan and refrigerate.
Serve topped with whipped cream.
Serves 10. - 34.8778
1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well
2. Heat the pan over medium heat till the ingredients have just thickened. Stir constantly but do not boil
3. Serve hot over cooked vegetables or fish - 29.2222
Mock Apple Pie
Wish to cook something special for your family or friends this weekend? Try out this great dish, Mock Apple Pie - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! This Pie is cooked in no time; so go ahead and give it a try! - 53.6409
Low Calorie Mock Meatball Lasagna
The all time favorite of many meat eaters, meatball lasagna's meatless version was my craving since long time!Check out this yummy and nutritious recipe for a vegetarian version of meatball lasagna. - 0
Mock Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili peppers, Italian Seasoning, celery salt and pepper.
4) Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove... - 45.7761
Mock Creme Brulee
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Mock Creme Brulee is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. This Mock Creme Brulee, when served as a Dessert will always bring cheer to your table. Go ahead and get hooked! Now... - 29.5645
Mock Chow Mein
Chow Mein is great but why not try out something new and different for your family like the Mock Chow Mein. Chow Mein are easy to make and Mock Chow Mein tops the list. You are likely to turn a sweetheart instantaneously! - 28.5986
Mock Angel Food Cake
If you are a first time baker, then this is a great recipe to start with! Try this step by step guide to a beautiful and delicious Mock Angel food cake. - 51.5644
Mock Kalua Roast
Mix the minced garlic with salad oil and rub roasts with mixture.
Wrap meat in leaves, then in foil, securing seams tightly.
Roast at 350° F.for four hours.
Uncover meat and brown surface in hot oven, 450° F.or in broiler just before serving.
Mock Kalua... - 29.436
Mock Cherry Pie
1. Wash and pick the cranberries.
2. Prepare a 9 inch pastry crust in a pie dish. Roll out pastry for making lattice patterned crust to top the pie.
3. Preheat the oven at 425°F
4. Use a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
5. Cover the... - 37.3027
Mock Apple Cobbler
1. Prepare the bottom of an 12x8-inch glass dish by cutting each biscuit in half and layering them on the bottom of the glass dish.
2. Sprinkle the biscuits with apples, raisins and nuts.
3. Use the 2 cup glass measure, to measure water, corn syrup,... - 38.6376
Mock Beef Tartare
1) into a small bowl add into the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and keep aside
2) Into the food processor add the corned beef
3) Process till the beef are coarsely chopped
4) Add in the sour cream and process the meat is chopped finely
5) Empty the beef... - 47.8609
Mock Potato Pancakes
1. Defrost and partially cook cauliflower in microwave (about 2 or 3 minutes) until tender. Drain. Begin to mash cauliflower so that it partially forms a paste but leave some small chunks. This may take a little practice. You can also separate the cauliflower... - 32.4193
Butter casserole dish and sprinkle with crumbs.
Also sprinkle crumbs throughout and on top.
Make thick cream sauce with first four ingredients.
Add cheese chopped, parbroiled green pepper and soup mix.
Boil haddock until it flakes.
Place into large casserole... - 38.3444
Mock Chocolate Syrup
Mix first 4 ingredients in a large pan.
Add 2 cups of the water and mix well.
Add remaining water.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Do be sure to watch this closely it will very likely boil over.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Pour into sterilized jars and... - 39.9979
Campbell's Mock Hollandaise
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine all ingredients.
2. Whisk lightly with a wire whisk or a beat with a wooden spoon until well blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook without boiling, stirring constantly, until thick and heated.
4.... - 29.699
Mock Lobster, Flemish Style
1) Halve fish lengthwise and cut each section into 3/4-inch slices.
2) In a big saucepan put beer, water, onion, celery, salt, and thyme.
3) Boil the mixture and add fish.
4) Cover and simmer for 4 minutes till fish flakes.
5) Transfer... - 40.9626
Mock Oyster Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
In a medium bowl, mix the soups until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients except tomato slices.
Pour into greased oblong baking dish, 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2".
Bake uncovered 30 to 35 min.
Top with tomato slices.
Garnish with parsley,... - 37.0581
Edwina's Mock Green Corn Tamaie Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a blender, put all the ingredients except for the chili and cheese. Blend well.
3) Into a well greased baking dish, put half of the mixture.
4) Add the chili and cheese and then pour... - 45.5041
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 46.4459
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 6 or 400°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry into a rectangle 12 inch long and 8 inches wide. Trim edges.
3. Usinga knife, cut pastry in half lengthways, to make two 4 inch strips. Cut across into... - 33.5184
Mustard And Caper Sauce
Mix together all ingredients.
This also makes a great salad dressing. - 23.9191
Coffee Granita With Cream
1 In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients except whipped cream.
2 Allow the mixture to cool.
3 In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per the manufacturer's instructions.
4 Or into a large pan, turn the mixture and freeze... - 31.8175
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
1) In a bowl, season the cucumbers and onion with salt and sugar, according to taste. Mix well.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
3) Drain the water, before using.
4) In a bowl, combine Mock Sour Cream, parsley,... - 46.1316
Spaghettini In Clams And Cream Sauce
Saute the garlic in the olive oil.
Drain the clams, reserving the juice.
Add the juice to the pan and reduce by more than half.
Add the cream, clams, and vermouth.
Cook only until heated and add salt and pepper to taste.
Careful with that salt. Toss with the... - 34.272
Snails With Celery And Cream
Drain the snails and discard the juice.
Peel and julienne the celery root.
Heat a medium frying pan and add the oil.
Saute the celery root until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
Do not brown the vegetable.
Remove the celery and keep warm on a plate.
Add the... - 34.8848
Lemon Cream Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar with the essence.
When light and fluffy, stir in the egg yolks and lemon essence.
Add the flour, a little at a time and continue beating until the mixture forms firm dough.
On a floured surface roll out to 1/4" thick.
Using... - 34.9677
Crumble yeast into basin, mix with 1 teaspoon each of flour and sugar and all the lukewarm milk.
Stand basin in warm place 15 minutes or until mixture is spongy.
Sift flour and salt into large basin, rub in the butter, add sugar and sultanas, mix well.... - 38.9646
Dried Cod In Cream Sauce
Simple ingredients but astounding results. Have the fish man help you pick out the fish.
You want a boneless piece of about 2 pounds.
Find one that is thick in the center so that you have a great deal of meat when this process is finished.
Soak the baccala in... - 29.929
Cream Of Lentil Soup
Place the lentils, water, and soup stock in a 6- to 8-quart kettle, with lid, and bring to a simmer.
Saute bacon and chopped vegetables until limp, about 6 minutes.
Add to the kettle.
Cover and simmer until the lentils mash easily.
Puree all of this in a food... - 43.3888
1. Combine cheeses.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients except pecans and form into log or ball.
3. Press pecans over surface and chill. - 33.2876
Curry dip - its spicy and its not! Makes a juicy blend with fresh vegetables, this curry dip is a piece of cake when it come to preparation part. You can also try this yummy curry dip as a topping for baked potatoes. - 39.1915
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 38.9069
Coffee Liqueur Clouds
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, thoroughly mix ricotta cheese, Mock Whipped Cream, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, confectioners' sugar and coffee liqueur.
Blend until smooth.
Divide mandarin oranges evenly into... - 36.3958
Tasty Tuna Snacks
1. Blend tuna and Mock Cream Cheese.
2. Mix in celery, pimento, and all seasoning except parsley.
3. Form mixture into small balls and roll in pars ley.
4. Chill. - 34.2934
White Pudding Sausage
Grind the pork using the coarse blade.
Place in a cooking pot along with the half-and-half, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Cook over high heat until the mixture boils and then reduce the heat.
Continue to cook for about 10 minutes, with the lid off.
Add the... - 41.0843
Original Shepherd's Pie
Set oven to 350°F
1. Divide your left over beef or lamb stew into two individual serving dishes.
2. Careful top with mock mashed potatoes (creamed cauliflower). Heat in oven at 350°F until slightly browned. - 22.8897
This extra delicious Rhubarb Snow is the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth! Relish this wonderful dessert and try it out today. - 34.942
Strawberry French Toast
1 On a large griddle, spray some vegetable spray.
2 Heat to medium.
3 In a medium-size bowl, add an egg and beat.
4 Using a whisker, blend in skim milk, strawberry puree, and vanilla extract
5 Soak the bread in this mixture on... - 40.5463
Tuna Dill Pate
1 In a blender container, put cold vegetable juice cocktail and gelatin.
2 Cover and blend at low speed unti gelatin dissolves.
3 Add in the mock sour cream, dill weed and Worcestershire sauce.
4 Blend well until smooth.
5 Chop the drained... - 39.5199
This mock butterscotch custard is a vanilla custard made with sugar and milk along with eggs. A cooked custard, this mock butterscotch is creamy sweet and absolutely delicious. Try it as a simple family desserts on weeknights for fun. - 35.5325
Rigatoni Con Pepperoni
Heat a frying pan and saute the garlic and onion in the olive oil, just until clear.
Add the tomatoes and pepperoni.
Saute until the tomatoes cook down a bit, about 3 minutes.
Add the cream, salt, and pepper.
Toss with the rigatoni and top with the cheese. - 30.0628
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in an ungreased 13" x 9" baking dish.
Stir together ginger ale and next 3 ingredients.
Pour ginger ale mixture over pears; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
Remove pears from... - 42.3804
In a large saucepan combine stock, beets, potato, onion and carrot.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Skim if necessary.
Add cabbage, tomato, parsley and dill.
Simmer for 30 minutes longer or until... - 43.2982
Rolled Sole Amandine
1 In a skillet,add 1 tablespoon butter and saute mushrooms. Set aside.
2 Cut fish into approximately 3 1/2- by 3-inch pieces.
3 Arrange a small amount of mushrooms on each piece.
4 Roll the fish around mushrooms and secure with a toothpick.
5... - 44.5806
Melon Ring With Strawberries
1 Rinse a 4-cup ring mold in cold water.
2 In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3 Pour in grape juice and lemon juice, blending well.
4 In the prepared mold, equally divide the melon balls.
6 Pour the the... - 39.9787
Puree Of Onion Soup
1. Peel the onions and slice thinly using a knife or in a food processor.
2. In a large, heavy skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add sliced onions and sauté them until tender and golden, stirring frequently.
4. Turn off heat... - 44.5706