- » Easy Mint Tea
Easy Mint Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mint tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mint tea recipes.
Pour boiling water over tea, 4 sprigs mint and lemon rind.
Cover and steep 5 minutes.
Stir well and strain.
Stir in limeade and pineapple juice.
Fill 6 glasses with ice cubes and pour tea mixture over.
Garnish with mint. - 35.8978
Lemon-Mint Tea is a sweet beverage treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the beverage effortlessly overnight, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 32.9806
Mint Tea has a fine taste. Mint Tea gets is desired flavor from mint and lemon juice. Mint Tea is consumed by many around the world. - 25.7118
Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
Pour boiling water over tea leaves and steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Strain and add 4 mint sprigs, allow to cool.
While cooling, simmer sugar and water together to form syrup.
Combine tea and syrup, chill thoroughly.
Add lemon juice.
Pour over ice cubes... - 39.4183
Iced Apple Mint Tea
Iced apple mint tea is a fruity herbed tea prepared with apple cider. Flavored with fresh mint and lemon juice, the ice apple tea is served warm and is refreshing and delightful on a cold day. - 35.0164
Holy Basil Mint Tea
Have you ever tried out the combination of basil, mint and tea, I tell you it is just priceless. Not just coz of the rich flavoring, the mint, basil and tea combo makes such a healthy drink. Give it a try, it also tastes awesome! - 29.305
Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
1) In a bowl add tea leaves and pour boiling water over it. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Add 4 mint sprigs.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) Add water to the sugar and simmer to form a syrup.
6) Let the tea cool and remove the mint.
7) Mix tea and... - 38.8557
Frosty Mint Tea
The frosty mint tea is a mint jelly tea recipe prepared with ginger ale. Chilled and sweetened, the frosty mint tea is great for the summers and is best served in frosted glass with mint sprigs as garnish. - 33.4984
Apple Mint Tea
Place mint in a tea pot.
Just before it boils, pour it over the mint leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Mix the mint tea with the remaining ingredients.
Serve hot with gingerbread in the winter time.
Chill and serve anytime in the summer. - 32.0272
Apple Mint Iced Green Tea
1. In a large pitcher or ovenproof bowl, place the tea bags
2. Add the boiling water on top of the tea bags
3. Allow the tea bags to steep for ten minutes
4. Remove the tea bags
5. Cool the tea for fifteen minutes
6. Stir in apple juice into the cooled... - 37.3999
Sunbrewed Tea With Mint, Ice And Lemon
How about chilling out with a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer day and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Sunbrewed Mint Iced Tea with Lemon by essentially brewing tea in a mixture of other flavors for a few hours in the sun.... - 104.107
Sparkling Lemon Mint Tea
Combine tea bags and water; cover and steep 20 minutes.
Discard tea bags.
Add lemonade concentrate and sugar; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Stir in mineral water; serve over ice.
Garnish with mint, if desired. - 30.2549
Minted Orange Iced Tea
In a large, nonreactive saucepan, boil the water with the mint sprigs.
Add the tea bags and steep until strong but not acrid, about 5 minutes.
Remove the bags, pour into a pitcher, and cool to room temperature.
In the bottoms of four tall glasses, place a... - 33.4546
Fruity Mint Tea
1) Fill up a 2 1/2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, with boiling water. Dip tea bags and mint sprigs into the boiling water. Allow this liquid to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Discard the tea bags and mint sprigs.
3) Pour in pineapple juice, orange juice, sugar,... - 38.3755
Minty Grape Tea
Minty Grape Tea is simply delicious beverage recipe. A deadly combination of mint leaves and grape juice will surely tempt you to prepare this Minty Grape Tea on every get together! - 33.4172
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.7064
Mint Iced Tea
Pour cold water into an 8-cup percolator.
Place the mint, tea bags, and sugar, if desired, in the percolator basket.
Perk for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket and let the tea cool. - 26.6918
Iced Mint Tea
Combine 8 cups boiling water and tea in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and steep 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap, and strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher.
Discard loose tea leaves.
Add mint sprigs to tea, and steep for 5... - 29.098
Allow tea to cool at room temperature.
Sweeten to taste if desired, strain.
Place ice cubes in glasses, add tea.
Garnish each glass with lemon slice and mint sprig. - 27.3359
Fresh Fruit With Mint-balsamic Tea
Fresh Fruit With Mint-Balsamic Tea makes the best pick to serve as the first course in dinner. The flavor of fruits combine with the minty twist of the tea to make this dish richer. Check out the recipe of Fresh Fruit With Mint-Balsamic Tea. - 40.0379
Mint Tea Hawaiian
1. In heated teapot pour boiling water over tea bags and mint flakes and steep with cover for 5 minutes.
2. Strain, then mix well combining with sugar, lemon juice and pineapple juice and chill.
3. Serve over ice cubes garnished with a spear... - 35.8166
Mint Elder Tea
Allow 2 tsp.dried herbs per cup.
Pour boiling water over tea and steep to desired strength.
Good as an iced drink, too.
May be sweetened with honey or sugar. - 22.3531
Iced Mint And Apple Tea
Put the tea bags into a jug and pour in 300ml boiling water.
Steep for 1 minute, then remove the tea bags.
Stir in the sugar and apples.
Cover and leave to cool, then put in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Strain the tea, discarding the apples and stir... - 37.5598
Minted Tea Cooler
Squeeze juice from lemons and oranges.
Combine the fruit skins, tea and mint leaves.
Pour boiling water over them, and let steep (stand) until water is cool.
Strain off water, pressing liquid from fruit skins, Combine liquid with lemon and orange juices,... - 38.3725
Apple And Mint Punch
Dining Alfesco is an irresistible beverage recipe. Once you try this effortlessly simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 34.0009
Combine tea and lemonade in a pitcher.
Fill tall glasses with ice at serving time.
Pour in tea mixture and garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. - 23.9205
Sidibou Said Minted Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, place the mint and sugar together.
2) Stir in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 minutes.
3) In each of 4 teacups or heatproof glasses, add 1 teaspoon nuts.
4) Strain the tea into the cups and serve... - 32.4381
Mix the tea and the apple juice together in a 2 quart jar or pitcher.
Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice into the jar, and put the whole rest of the lemon in the jar.
Crush the mint against the inside of the jar and leave the sprigs in the... - 29.8839
Moroccan Mint Tea
Are you looking for a unique kind of tea? Here is a Moroccan mint tea recipe just perfect for you. However, this tea might appear slightly sweeter, as this mint tea is served as a dessert in Morocco. The video shows how this mint tea can be made at home with... - 90.2012
Soothing Fresh Herb Tea
It’s cold and rainy outside? Feeling run-down and exhausted? Here is an instant remedy to drive away the blues! Join Shannon to go over the basics of making health-boosting tea from fresh herbs. This video also teaches you a few key tricks to getting the... - 111.394
1) In a pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and the mint.
2) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
3) In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
4) Over the teabags, pour the boiling water.
5) With a small plate or lid, cover the... - 42.2933
Pour the tea over the fruit juice.
Mix ginger with two tablespoons hot water and the cold water.
Mix all ingredients. - 29.3182
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Refreshing Raspberry Tea
1. Pour in freshly made tea into a large measuring cup.
2. Add 1 teaspoon raspberry-flavored sugar-free drink mix. Stir with a large spoon, until drink mix is dissolved.
3. Pour the raspberry tea into a serving pitcher.
4. Pour your... - 113.28
Russian Party Tea
Pour water over the tea leaves and steep; strain.
Sweeten to taste with honey.
Add juices and peelings.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 30.9497
Because ice dilutes the brew, it is necessary to make tea extra strong.
Use 4 teaspoons tea leaves for 2 measuring cups boiling water.
Make tea in regular pot, and allow to stand in warm place 5 minutes.
Pour into tall glasses filled with chipped ice.
Serve... - 22.8863
This herbal tea is a very light and flavorful beverage. Sweetened with honey, which also lends a mild taste, the herbal tea has a hint of lemon juice and is served hot. Good for the body, it refreshes and engergises! - 30.7649
Orange Tea Julep
The Orange Tea Julep is a simple and yet wonderfully refreshing drink. My husband is in love with this drink and it has become a necessity after a long days work! Try this wonderful Orange Tea Julep recipe! - 39.3162
Minty Lemon Iced Tea
Place tea bags, sugar and mint leaves in large measure; pour in boiling water, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Let steep for 6 minutes or until desired strength; remove tea bags.
Refrigerate for 8 hours.
Strain into serving pitcher.
(Tea can be prepared to this... - 35.8181
Homemade Tea Masala
Our Tea Masala is an aromatic blend of various Indian spices. It consists of 6 ingredients which are powerhouse of nutrients and have tons of medicinal benefits. - 0
Betty's Southern Peach Tea
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Southern Peach Tea. This is a method for making peach tea, similar to the peach tea I ordered for brunch during our recent visit to Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant in Berea, KY. It is delicious and refreshing! - 0
F.a.t Cocktail (friggen Awesome Tea)
The F.A.T is the Friggen Awesome Tea cocktail, a sweet?dare we say super sweet cocktail. Our iced tea is a bit sugary, we hoped to use unsweetened iced tea but apparently the bottle we bought had sugar in it too. - 115.507
Tropical Iced Tea
Into a pitcher pour tea.
Add mint leaves.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Add lemon juice, pineapple juice and sugar; mix well.
Chill until serving time.
Add ice cubes just before serving.
Into glasses pour iced tea.
Garnish with fresh pineapple spears. - 32.3491
1.Take a large teapot or jug and put tea leaves, mint and lemon grass in it.
2.Add 6 cups boiling water and let the aroma infuse for 5 minutes.
3.Strain the mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of sugar and lime juice as per taste... - 37.0873
Green Tea Lemonade
Take a look at this nice make-ahead drink, which brings up intense flavor when allowed to sit overnight. Watch the video to see how the chef quickly combines few ingredients to make exotic lemonade in no time. A nice refreshing thing to serve up at your... - 118.214
Ama Pachana Spice Water - Detox Tea
Know you Ayurveda? Here is an ama - reducing spice water recipe from ayurvedic expert, co-author of The Answer to Cancer.
You can detoxify your body from time to time, follow an ama - reducing diet. Periodic internal cleansing with a Maharishi Ayurveda detox... - 25.8281
Lemony Minty Iced Green Tea
When it is brutally hot and humid outside (and inside), this iced green tea with lemon and mint, make the intense summer heat actually bearable. There is something about the crsipness of lemon that imparts all the wonder of summer. Citrus is for summer and... - 120.852
Minted Strawberry Cantaloupe Punch
If fresh mint leaves are not available, make an infusion by pouring 1 cup boiling water over peppermint tea and allowing to steep 5 minutes.
Strain and use instead of water.
Combine pineapple juice, mint infusion or water and strawberries in electric blender... - 32.3583
Coriander And Mint Chutney
This coriander and mint chutney deserves to be called the Indian alternate to mayonnaise. As most people don't eat eggs in India, this chutney does the job for them. Watch this video and follow the simple steps to make a perfect coriander and mint chutney and... - 117.685
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 28.2434
Citrus Iced Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Combine the tea, cloves, and the 3-inch strips of lemon and orange zest in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea ball, then stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices,... - 36.5158
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 45.4704
1. Cut lemon coarsely.
2. In a saucepan, boil water; add lemon pieces and boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the mint and immediately remove from heat.
4. Remove the lemon pieces from water and squeeze to extract all juice.
5. Stir in... - 41.34
Cold Water Iced Tea
Fill a one-quart jar with cold water.
Add tea bags and cover.
Chill in the refrigerator 12 to 18 hours or overnight.
Remove tea bags and pour tea into tall glasses filled with ice cubes or crushed ice.
Offer juicy lemon or lime wedges and sugar to taste.
Trim... - 25.7157
Spicy Lemon Iced Tea
In large mixing bowl or 3-quart pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags.
Let steep 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add remaining ingredients except ice cubes; mix well.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add ice cubes; let stand until well chilled before serving. - 37.3466
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the butter with milk.
2) Add the frosting mix and stir well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cook the mixture over rapidly boiling water for about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
6) Add the flavoring along with the... - 32.4662
Hot Mint Chocolate Nog
1 In a blender, place all the ingredients.
2 Blend until smooth.
3 Serve at once. - 33.2856
Tomato And Cucumber Sandwich With Spicy Mint Spread
Bored of the same old regular cheesy, mayo based sandwiches? Try this! You can try variety of novel ideas to make your sandwich colorful and delicious. Just the way in this video, you can use mint spread that would make it distinctly different and use the... - 119.069
Marge's Sweet Tea With Peppermint
Place the teabags and mint in a pottery or glass pitcher and pour 2 cups cold water over them.
Bring a kettle with 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
Pour into the pitcher and cover with a small plate.
Let steep for 10 minutes.
Remove the teabags and mint,... - 35.5362
Hot Tea Punch
Combine tea, pineapple juice, water, orange juice and sugar, and heat slowly, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
When steaming hot, serve with garnish of crushed mint. - 22.4876
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 29.2571
1) In a glass pot to pour water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in rum, sugar and green tea to the boiling water.
4) Strain into cup to serve.
To make Whiskey Tea, use whiskey instead of rum.
To make Spice Tea,... - 38.5956
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 113.118
Fennel Tea (saunf Ki Chai)
We All Need A Little Balance In Life Don't We?
I truly believe that following the Ayurvedic philosophy and diet allows us to achieve a little bit of harmony and balance in our crazy and hectic lives. And these days, who doesn't need that? - 28.745
1. In a large bowl take sting nettle, lemon balm, slippery elm and pepper mint. Rub the ingredients with your hands.
2. Strain the herbs and keep in a mason jar.
3. Boil water in a sauce pan.
4. Transfer the water in a kettle, Add in... - 95.8162
Cucumber & Green Tea Mojito
It's that time of year when almost every food item seems to turn green. There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). I dunno, it seems that green occurs naturally in so many foods that you don't really have to dye anything. Sure,... - 0
How To Make Spiked Iced Tea Punch
Getting creative with punch is fun and easy. Not only can you use whatever base spirit strikes your fancy, but you can also jazz up your serving bowl with decorative ice and sliced fruit. This Spiked Iced Tea Punch is perfect for a party! - 0
Lime Tea Punch
Pour boiling water over tea bags, stand for 5 minutes, discard tea bags, add strained lime juice; cool.
Combine sugar and extra water in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved, then boil without stirring for 3 minutes.
Cool, add to tea mixture,... - 27.8027
Masala Chai - Herb And Spicy Indian Tea
Chai... experiment with new tastes and flavors. Many other flavor have not been shown yet..But every morning my special tea keeps me energetic the whole day...and also keeps me away from getting common cold, cough. So make your everyday morning a fresh... - 105.347
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 41.6601
Veg Masala Sandwich / Indian Snacks
Learn how to make Indian style vegetarian Masala sandwiches. Pretty easy to make and taste good with tea/coffee and mint or tamarind chutney. You can adjust the spices to suit your taste. - 0
Tava Bread Pakoda
Tava bread pakoda is a healthy variant of regular bread pakodas which are deep fried in oil. The bread pakodas are cooked in little amount of oil on a tava, and enjoyed as a very popular breakfast or snack food in Indian cuisine. - 0
How To Make Fresh Floral Ice Cubes
Well, this recipe video is not rocket science. It is just going to be teaching you how to make some Floral Ice Cubes that are fresh. They look so sexy when you use them to make drinks. Watch and learn folks! Cheers! - 116.799
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Mu Apple Lane
1) In your blender, add juice with cool tea.
2) Blend all together.
3) Add mint leaves to taste and blend again.
4) Serve the drink by adding ice cube and garnishing with a mint sprig, if you wish. - 31.148
Make double-strength tea by pouring 2 cups boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Boil sugar with 2 cups water for 5 minutes.
Add crushed mint leaves.
Cool, and strain.
Combine tea, mint syrup, fruit juices, and 2 quarts water.
Just... - 39.0172
Pour tea over mint.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, syrup, salt, and cucumber rind.
Let stand until cool, then strain and chill.
Just before serving, add grape juice, ginger ale, and carbonated water.
Pour into a pitcher half full of ice.
Garnish with thin... - 39.0061
Pineapple Lemon Punch
Put tea, lemon juice, pineapple juice and syrup in a jug and chill well.
Serve in a punch bowl with plenty of ice, slices of lemon, pineapple pieces and sprigs of mint.
Leave covered for an hour or so to allow flavours to develop.
Add chilled ginger ale just... - 32.3535
Minty Pineapple Punch
Squeeze juice from lemons; set juice aside.
Place lemon halves in a large saucepan; add water and sugar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and discard lemons.
Stir in extracts and reserved lemon juice.
Steep tea in boiling water for 5... - 43.0898
Minty Party Punch
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices,... - 46.5948
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402
A lovely way to cool down on a hot summer day, this sweet, fragrant iced cooler is a sure winner. This combination of lemongrass, fresh mint and tea is very cooling and refreshing. Sip on it slowly and you will feel your energy coming back. - 0
Passionate Pink Punch
Simmer rhubarb in water for about 10 minutes.
Press through sieve or jelly bag.
If you use sugar, heat juice to dissolve sugar well; chill.
Add other juices and tea; chill.
Add ginger ale just before serving.
Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint and... - 43.1565
The Blu Cocktails
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Ashley of BLU in Sugarland, TX. She shows us how to make two special cocktails: The Orient A L'Orange and the Lower Ninth Ice Tea. You will discover that every cocktail has a story! - 123.225
1. In a small saucepan mix tea, sugar, nectar, bitters and 2 cups cold water stirring till sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving add concentrate and several ice cubes and stir.
3. Slowly add ginger ale and mix gently.
4. Pour into tea... - 35.1543
Skinny Soother Martini
1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2... - 111.587
Masale Wali Chai
Pour the water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the whole spices and lower the heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the tea leaves and sugar, and cover again.
Let the mixture stand for another 5... - 43.6177
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 112.282
Cracked Wheat Salad
1 In a bowl , place the cracked wheat.
2 Pour in cold water, just enough to cover the wheat.
3 Allow to soak for 30 minutes.
4 Thoroughly drain, wrapping in a tea towel.
5 Squeeze to extract as much moisture as possible.
6 ... - 46.4156
Cranberry Poached Pears
In a 4-quart pot, combine the water, lime juice, cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and tea bags.
Add the pears and submerge as much as possible.
Over high heat, bring almost to a boil. You'll see steam rising.
Then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15... - 46.8827
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 39.6535