- » Easy Mini Quiche
Easy Mini Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mini quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mini quiche recipes.
Mini Quiches is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Mini Quiches; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 25.9114
Mini Corn Quiches
CUT pastry into 2-inch squares.
Place in greased mini muffin pans, pressing down to form a bottom shell.
COMBINE corn souffle, 1/4 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion and flour in medium bowl; mix well.
Spoon filling into shells, filling 3/4... - 40.9017
Mini Vegetable Quiche
Mini vegetable quiche makes delicious and healthy lunch, brunch or dinner for kids. You can make them ahead of time, freeze them, they reheat beautifully and get ready in few minutes. This is a perfect protein packed meal with loads of vegetables for kids.... - 116.154
Mini Tortilla Quiches
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly coat 32 (1 3/4 inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Using a 3 inch round cutter, cut 32 circles form the tortillas; gently press one round into each muffin cup, pleating rounds as necessary to fit.
Set... - 45.8365
Mini Veggie Quiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Veggie Quiches that are great for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. Super easy to make and versatile. If you wish, you can add chopped, ham, etc. - 111.48
Scallion Cheddar Mini Quiches
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter two 6-ounce custard cups.
2. Put 1/2 teaspoon bake mix in each cup. Top with cheese, scallion, and onion flakes.
3. Whisk eggs, cream, and salt in a bowl. Gently pour over cheese mixture. Bake until a knife inserted in a quiche... - 25.7988
Golden Mini Quiches
Preheat oven to 400°.
In medium bowl, thoroughly blend golden onion recipe soup mix, cream and eggs; set aside.
On lightly floured board, roll pastry 1/8 inch thick; cut into 36 (2 1/2 inch) circles.
Press into 7 1/2 X 9 3/4 inch muffin pans.
Evenly fill... - 27.5156
Mini Shrimp Quiches
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2.Grease twenty four 1- 3/4" muffin pans
3. Slice cheese into 24 pieces
4. Separate each roll in half and press into pans to form shells
5. Place one or two shrimp in each
6. Mix or combine egg, cream,... - 39.2714
Assorted Miniature Quiches
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and Parmesan and set aside.
– Spoon garnish of your choice into tart shells and pour egg mixture over garnish. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar. Bake for 10... - 26.9535
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
2. Divide the dinner rolls into 12 portions and then each portion into three.
3. Use each portion of dough to line 2 inch tart molds or muffin cups to make thin pastry shells.
4.... - 36.903
1. Line six 7.5 cm/3 in flan tins with pastry.
2. Cook onion in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Divide onion and salmon between flans cases. Combine eggs, milk, nutmeg, dill and black pepper to taste. Pour into flans,... - 33.3913
Mini Spinach And Cheese Quiches
1. Cut pastry into 6 cm / 2 1/2 in rounds with a pastry cutter and press into shallow patty pans.
2. In a food processor, process the cheese, spinach, onion, egg, cream, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper until all ingredients are finely chopped and well... - 34.3119
Mini Vegetable Quiches
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute vegetables and green onions in margarine until tender.
Arrange 4 tortilla pieces in each of 8 (6-ounce) greased custard cups or ramekins, placing points of tortilla pieces at center of bottom of each... - 36.8428
Mini Quiches Lorraine
In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and cream cheese.
Stir in flour.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside.
In medium mixing bowl, blend remaining ingredients except bacon.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Divide dough into 12... - 43.0185
Baked Low Carb Mini Quiche
On a lookout for a delicious yet simple and healthy quiche recipe? Then watch this video. Learn to bake a mini quiche that has very few calories but is high on the taste scale. Watch to know more! - 86.6543
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
To make filling: In bowl, blend soup into cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients except crepes.
To make appetizers: Lightly oil 24 small muffin cups.
For each appetizer, place browned side of crepe on flat surface; fold edges toward center... - 40.0587
One recipe of pate brisee will produce about 16 two inch tarts.
One recipe of Basic Quiche Custard will fill a similar number of tarts.
Yield will vary slightly depending on size of tart molds used.
Prebake the shells at 375Â°F.for 10 minutes.
Cool... - 25.3842
Miniature Cheese Quiches
Miniature Cheese Quiches has a fine taste. Miniature Cheese Quiches gets is taste from eggs mixed with cheese flavored red pepper. - 30.7189
Miniature Cheese Quiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix the eggs, milk, butter and cheese together. Stir properly and pour mixture into the pastry shells.
3) If desired, sprinkle shells with red pepper.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about... - 40.2353
When you are planning to cook up Quiches, one of the most delicious snacks, you should have some preparation. The video is clear and the host shares with us a little history about the origin of this dish, this is something to look out for. It is best served... - 132.949
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 37.5218
Easter Special Cheese Quiche Tart
If you're thinking what to make for your Easter brunch then this one is for you. The Chef shows this amazing recipe to make the cheese tart. It's simply delicious. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 97.6002
Bite Size Quiche Lorraine
1. Prepare Pastry Dough for 2-Crust Pie. Grease and flour thirty-six 1 3/4-inch mini-muffin-pan cups.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough until 1/8 inch thick. Using 3-inch fluted round cookie cutter, cut pastry dough into 36... - 30.9926
Peach And Red Currant Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Use a little of the butter to lightly grease four individual tartlet tins (mini quiche pans). Brush the pastry squares with a little more butter, stack them in fours, then place in the tartlet tins to make four... - 33.3917
Red Grape And Cheese Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Add the egg yolks and water and mix to a dough. Knead lightly until smooth. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat... - 40.1848
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 42.4069
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.477
Wild Mushroom And Fontina Tartlets
1. To make the wholemeal pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, and tip the bran back in. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then stir in the ground walnuts. Add the egg and mix to form a soft... - 38.9238
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 42.6613
Summer Fruit Brulee Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, mix the flour, salt, ground almonds and icing sugar in a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and enough chilled water to form a soft dough. Knead the dough gently, then cut it in... - 42.5916
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Alsace Leek And Onion Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter. Cut in the butter using a pastry blender or rub in the flour with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Beat... - 45.1819