- » Easy Microwave Toffee
Easy Microwave Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy microwave toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy microwave toffee recipes.
Sprinkle pecans in a 9-inch circle on a greased cookie sheet and set aside.
Rub the inside top 2 inches of a glass mixing bowl with butter and place remaining butter in bowl.
Pour sugar directly onto butter (avoid getting on the sides of bowl).
Add salt and... - 37.5355
Thoroughly mix butter, shortening and sugar in medium bowl.
Blend in flour.
Spread evenly in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES.
30 SECONDS on HIGH.
or until set.
rotating dish 1/4 turn after each minute.
Immediately sprinkle chocolate pieces on... - 36.4443
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In medium glass bowl, combine caramels, coffee, milk and chocolate.
Heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring twice until smooth.
Serve with assorted Dippers.
If fondue gets cool, reheat 1 to 2 minutes. - 32.1194
1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7... - 40.7695
1. Place crackers in the bottom of a well-buttered 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Combine butter, brown sugar, and nuts in a 4-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until butter melts. Stir to blend.... - 27.8204
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole combine butter, sugar, corn syrup and water and microwave at high for 10-12 minutes, stirring once or twice to 300°F. (hard crack).
2. Blend with vanilla and pour into 12x8- or 13x9-inch pan.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate... - 38.5106
Nuts Caramel Apples
Wash and dry apples.
Place caramels and water in a deep narrow glass bowl.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Dip apples into caramel mixture.
Twirl to coat and dip into chopped nuts.
Place on buttered waxed paper.
If caramel mixture... - 32.9438
Nutty Caramel Apples
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 5 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper... - 23.5665
1. In 2 qt. Deep glass bowl add caramels and water and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes until caramels melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Insert sticks into stems of apples and dip each apple into hot mixture, turning to coat.
3. Place on... - 33.8824
Nutty Caramel Apples
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 1-quart glass measure, heat caramels and water 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice until smooth.
Insert sticks into stem of apples.
Dip each apple into caramel mixture turning and tipping dish to coat apples; sprinkle... - 30.8086
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. To make the toffee, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, syrup and condensed milk.
4. Place the pan... - 46.0637
Toffee Cookie Squares
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and shortening. Cream well.
4. Add sugar and egg yolk gradually and beat well.
5. Add... - 46.1559
Caramel Red Apples
Wash, dry and skewer apples on sticks.
Melt caramels and cream together in microwave oven or over hot water.
Plunge apples in syrup and twist to coat evenly.
Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2 hours. - 27.8157
Caramel Apple Dip
1. Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve at room temperature, or warm in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at high power. (If you choose... - 21.7602
Fantasy Chocolate Fudge
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. - 107.684
Pecan Brittle And Praline
1. Take a large heatproof bowl and add the sugar and golden syrup in it.
2. Place in the microwave on high temperature for 4 minutes, uncovered.
3. Add the pecan nuts and butter and cook in the microwave for additional 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle baking... - 37.4227
Pistachio Ice Cream Dessert
1. Place butter in 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Heat on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Blend in cracker crumbs. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until bubbling over surface. Turn... - 27.4708
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in a microwave, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in peanuts, pretzels, and crushed candy until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Drop teaspoonfuis of chocolate mixture onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Let... - 22.1437
How To Make A Chocolate Roll
Celebrate this Christmas with Lois' (Grandpa Luken's sister) Chocolate Roll. This festive snow white treat has been long enjoyed in our family over the Christmas years. - 125.208
2 Ingredient Nutella Brownie Cake
In this video Barry shows you how to make a cake using just nutella and eggs. Unfortunately to Barry this is essentially a chocolate omelette, so he pimps up the toppings to really transform it!
The 'cake' is almost a cross between a normal chocolate cake... - 115.112