- » Easy Microwave Potato
Easy Microwave Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy microwave potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy microwave potato recipes.
Easy Microwave Scalloped Potatoes
Place butter in 1-qt measuring cup.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 Minute, or until melted.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at High (10) 8 to 10 Minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
Layer half of potatoes, onion and sauce in greased... - 38.9704
Easy Microwave Potatoes
Place all ingredients, except cheese, into a 3-quart microwave-safe dish with lid.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Stir; add cheese; stir again.
Cover, microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Stir again just before serving. - 30.9101
Quick Baked Potatoes In The Microwave
1. Wash and dry potatoes. With a fork, prick potatoes all over, and put them on a large oven safe plate.
2. With your hands rub oil all over the potatoes.
3. Season it with kosher salt.
4. Place the plate in microwave, and cook on high... - 97.8004
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the potatoes, onions, celery, oil, paprika, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir, then cover and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. - 28.186
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Layer potato and onion slices alternately in 20-ounce casserole; sprinkle with salt.
Spoon water over potato slices; dot with margarine.
Cover and microwave on high (100%) until almost tender, 7 to 8 minutes; stir in milk.
Sprinkle with cheese and... - 34.734
Microwave Potato Chips
1. Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly in running water.
2. Thinly slice the potatoes.
3. Clean microwave’s glass plate and microwave.
4. Grease glass plate with cooking spray and place the potatoes over it, spray again with... - 97.2797
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole with butter.
2. Take half the quantity of sliced potatoes and arrange it in the greased casserole.
3. In a bowl, mix half the quantity of flour, salt and onions. Top it over the potatoes.
4. Repeat the above... - 41.5805
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes With Sour Cream
Microwave desired number of potatoes.
Slice the top from each potato.
With teaspoon, remove center of potatoes to mixing bowl, leaving shells intact.
Add to mixing bowl butter, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
Divide potato... - 37.1698
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Arrange one half of the sliced potatoes in greased 2-qt. glass casserole.
Sprinkle with onion, one half of the flour, one half of the salt and one half of the pepper.
Arrange remaining potatoes on top.
Sprinkle with remaining flour, salt and pepper.
Pour milk... - 40.5714
Easy Potato Galette
1. Arrange potato slices, overlapping, in circles in pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix oil, salt and garlic; spoon evenly over potatoes.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 12 minutes, rotating pie plate 1/2 turn after 5 minutes, until potatoes are... - 27.8408
Spinach Smashed Potatoes
Finishing touches to our meal with Asian Pork Chops. So easy to make your meals and many of our recipes are make ahead perfect for the freezer. Tips and trticks of making cooking fun and not complicated. - 101.886
Easy Potato Bake
1. Place frozen potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir in remaining ingredients, except paprika. Sprinkle with paprika; recover.
3. Microwave for 12 to 14 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until... - 29.0139
Easy Ag Gratin Potato-tomato
The easy potao tomato augratin is a veggie augratin that can be prepared in a microwave. Simply cooked with au gratin potatoes and milk along with sauce mix and butter, the potato tomato au gratin also contains mushrooms. Finished with tomatoes and crouton... - 33.3564
Combine first 3 ingredients in a deep 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH 14 to 16 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour mixture into container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and... - 37.959
Quick & Easy Vichyssoise
1) Wash and clean the leeks under water so that all the sand and dirt ingrediants are removed.
2) Cut the white part of the leek into cubes. Use the lower third to the green part of the leeks.
3) Peel, cut and chop the potatoes into quarts and... - 42.1918
Tandoori Spiced Potato
Potato tossed with kasuri methi, chili flake and salt. I generally prepare this when I have to throw a party at my place. A perfect cocktail snack. - 0
Easy Garlic Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
1. In a large potatoes place the potatoes, add garlic and salt.
2. Over medium heat boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Once done drain the water and cover, set aside.
4. Melt the butter in a small pot over low heat, once the... - 0
Easy Potato Au Gratin
There can be nothing quite like hearty and comforting potato casserole with layers and layers of potatoes and cheese, all baked into one. Beryl Stokes presents a simple, easy to make dish of scalloped potatoes using easy-to-find ingredients. A little time... - 108.863
Easy Baked Potato
Enjoy a baked potato for lunch with some filling of choice! You could make your potato as interesting as ever and make it wholesome! Watch this video to make a bake for yourself! - 93.446
Easy Ham And Potato Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the hash brown potatoes with the red and green bell peppers and ham. Stir to mix well. In a 1-quart glass measure, blend the cream cheese and milk. Heat in a microwave oven on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or... - 30.4327
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
You can make homemade mashed potatoes, I will show you how to throw away the boxed potatoes and make them from scratch. I am making these with organic russet potatoes, heavy cream, butter, salt, and pepper. - 0
How To Cook Salt Crusted Baked Potatoes
1. Pierce potatoes with fork and coat them with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle salt to coat well and pop in microwave. Bake for about 10-13 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Garnish with cheese, parsley, bacon or anything you like and enjoy! - 0
Taco Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are smothered in a taco flavored sauce - perfect for busy weekday evenings! - 0
South Indian Poori Kilangu/potato Curry
1. Soak the chana dal in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Microwave the potatoes in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,fennel seeds and the soaked chana dal.... - 98.0142