- » Easy Microwave Lasagna
Easy Microwave Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy microwave lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy microwave lasagna recipes.
Easy Microwaved Lasagna
Spread noodles in 2 quart oblong dish.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to 6 cups boiling water.
Pour over noodles.
Separate noodles with a fork (they must all be completely moistened).
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes.
Again carefully separate with a... - 40.0627
Crumble ground beef in large glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until beef is browned, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until bubbly.
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into 8 x12... - 44.5296
1.In a large bowl, take the meat and crumble it.
2.Into a saucepan, transfer meat and heat in high to brown it. Takes 2 to 3 minutes.
3.Stir and then drain.
4. Now add in the water and sauce.
5.Mix together egg, pepper, salt and cheese.
6.Take a oblong... - 45.1177
1. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a glass bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at High, strring once, until beef is browned.
4. Drain the beef and add the... - 49.4292
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 47.2983
Easy Lasagna I M
Crumble ground beef in large bowl.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, egg and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce in... - 45.8674
Quick 'n Easy Lasagna
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef to crumble.
2) Stir in mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
3) Cover the casserole with a waxed paper and microwave at high for 5-6 minutes or until done, ensure to stir twice.
4) Drain the pan drippings... - 47.2197
Easy Lasagna With Mushroom
Lasagne is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your family feasts as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Lasagne recipe. - 47.4939