- » Easy Microwave Lasagna
Easy Microwave Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy microwave lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy microwave lasagna recipes.
Easy Lasagna With Mushroom
Lasagne is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your family feasts as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Lasagne recipe. - 45.1673
Easy Lasagna I M
Crumble ground beef in large bowl.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, egg and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce in... - 44.2084
Easy Microwaved Lasagna
Spread noodles in 2 quart oblong dish.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to 6 cups boiling water.
Pour over noodles.
Separate noodles with a fork (they must all be completely moistened).
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes.
Again carefully separate with a... - 38.6345
You May Also Like!
Crumble ground beef in large glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until beef is browned, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until bubbly.
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into 8 x12... - 43.4071
1.In a large bowl, take the meat and crumble it.
2.Into a saucepan, transfer meat and heat in high to brown it. Takes 2 to 3 minutes.
3.Stir and then drain.
4. Now add in the water and sauce.
5.Mix together egg, pepper, salt and cheese.
6.Take a oblong... - 45.2183
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 45.745
1. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a glass bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at High, strring once, until beef is browned.
4. Drain the beef and add the... - 48.8616
Quick 'n Easy Lasagna
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef to crumble.
2) Stir in mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
3) Cover the casserole with a waxed paper and microwave at high for 5-6 minutes or until done, ensure to stir twice.
4) Drain the pan drippings... - 47.1738
Classic Microwaved Lasagna
1. Crumble beef and sausage into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. In... - 31.6696
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 4 minutes, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 34.3359
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together onion, garlic, butter.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the beef, put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
4) Stir in the tomato puree, stock, bay leaf, oregano... - 45.2618
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 45.7816
Microwave Zucchini Lasagna
1. In a microwave oven, place a small glass casserole and add beef into it, and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness. Stir the beef once during cooking, drain.
2. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, salt... - 41.7519