- » Easy Microwave Bagels
Easy Microwave Bagels Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy microwave bagels recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy microwave bagels recipes.
Bagels With Cream Cheese Spread
1. For each serving, split a bagel; place on plate. Microwave uncovered on high 15 to 20 seconds or until warm.
2. Spread each bagel half with about 1 tablespoon of one of the Cream Cheese Spreads.
3. Microwave uncovered 15 to 20 seconds or until spread is... - 18.6779
Bagel Chips is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Bagel Chips; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 27.9482
Double Sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels
1. Place bagel halves on microwavable plate.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each bagel half. Spread evenly using back of spoon.
3. Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup chicken. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over chicken on each bagel half.
4. Sprinkle 2... - 31.4056
Open Faced Reubens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange toast rounds on baking sheets.
Top each with 1 beef square and 1 teaspoon sauerkraut.
Combine cheese and mustard in small bowl; spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on top of sauerkraut.
Sprinkle with caraway.
Bake about 5... - 36.6053
Asparagus And Cheese Brunch
Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
In 1 1/2 quart oblong glass baking dish, arrange half the bread.
Cover with asparagus and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Cover with remaining bread.
In 4 cup glass measure, combine eggs, milk, onion, salt, pepper,... - 44.31
Wheat Batter Bread
Dissolve yeast in water in mixing bowl.
Add brown sugar, 1/2 cup unsifted whole wheat flour, 1 cup sifted white flour, salt, and shortening.
Beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
Scrape down sides of bowl often.
Add and mix remaining flours with mixing spoon or... - 39.5638
Combine the cream cheese and soup in a microwave-safe 1 quart dish and mix well.
Cut the pepperoni slices into fourths and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Microwave on Medium for 5 minutes.
Serve hot with crackers, snack-size bread slices or mini bagels. - 23.3305
Hot Dog Stars
1. Cut the hot dog crosswise into thirds. Cut one end of each hot dog piece into fourths, cutting about 1 inch deep. Be careful not to cut all the way through the hot dog. Place the hot dogs in a shallow microwave-safe dish.
2. Microwave the hot dogs on Full... - 25.9981
Creamy Shrimp Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except bagels and avocado. Top each cut side of bagel with shrimp mixture. Arrange on microwave rack or 10-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Top with avo-ado slices. - 26.0468
Cheddar Apple Spread
Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) about 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Spread on sliced French bread, bagel chips or crackers if desired. - 19.3269
Original 2009 Party Chex Mix
If you are looking for quick and easy party nibbles to treat your guests, Betty has the perfect recipe for you. She whomps up a quick, tasty treat using Chex flakes that is so simple, yet sophisticated that you guest's won't get over them easily. This... - 115.25
Spinach And Cheddar Dip
1. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until Cheddar cheese is melted and mixture is warm.
2. Serve warm with bagel chips or crackers if desired. - 21.511
1. Mix all ingredients except croissants and cheese. Fill croissants with chicken mixture; top with cheese. Arrange croissants in circle on 12-inch plate lined with paper towel.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, rotating plate 1/2 turn after 1... - 28.1636
Easy Microwave Bagels Recipes By Category
Easy Microwave Bagels Dish: