- » Easy Mexican Casserole
Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mexican casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mexican casserole recipes.
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
Quick And Easy Celestial Cheese Rice Strata
Casseroles are the perfect way to appease your hungry gut. And Betty's delightfully celestial cheese-rice strata is no exception. Warm, creamy, tasty, this is one casserole that will go with almost any entrée. A perfect addition to your holiday table or... - 103.94
Easy And Tasty Enchilada Casserole
A tasty, Tex-Mex style casserole is sure a head-turner! Betty briefs all her viewers on how to make this lip-smacking treat in a few simple steps and a couple of readily available ingredients. Watch the video recipe to learn more about this dish. - 100.11
Easy Chili Rellenos Casserole
Chilies Rellenos Casserole is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Chilies Rellenos Casserole; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 44.5889
Easy Tamale Casserole
1. Boil the noodles according to the manufacturers instructions
2. When they are tender, drain and set aside till required
3. Mash the tamales and add the corn to them
4. Add the hot sauce and olives
5. Mix the noodles well into the... - 35.2141
Easy Salmon Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or any fat.
3. Boil rice in salted water for 14 minutes and drain well.
4. Add other ingredients and place in greased loaf tin, cover with grated cheddar cheese and bake... - 34.8982
Easy Mexican Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with pepper and onions.
Drain and add tomatoes, beans and soup.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Put Doritos in bottom of 4 quart baking dish.
Pour meat mixture over and top with cheese.
Cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 29.0759