Mexican Bean Dip
- » Easy Mexican Bean Dip
Easy Mexican Bean Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mexican bean dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mexican bean dip recipes.
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 0
Mexican Layered Bean Dip
For all the fitness freaks here's a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Mexican Layered Bean Dip that you can serve with low fat tortillas. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 95.0247
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
This Hot Mexican Bean Dip is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious dip recipe, Hot Mexican Bean Dip is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 25.7394
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.2564
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
Betty's Bold Black Bean And Salsa Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a quick, easy, and healthy Mexican dip--Black Bean and Salsa Dip. Served with restaurant-style tortilla chips, it's great! - 0
Mexican Bean Dip
The mexican bean dip is a saucy and spicy dip that is a favorite with spicy food lovers. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and vinegar along with cayenne pepper, this dip is very savory. - 31.559
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 125.642
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 40.8821
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 104.407
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.8459
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 36.3104
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.7796
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 106.48
Mexican Bean Dip
Whiz until blended.
Taste to determine the amount of hot sauce you wish to add.
Add a little liquid from the beans if it is too thick.
This is best made ahead so flavors mingle. - 28.9948
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 32.2162
Mexican Style Bean Dip
1) In the blender container or work bowl of a food processor, combine together the beans with 2 tablespoons of the reserved liquid, chilli powder, garlic and cumin.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the bean mixture in a 1-quart... - 37.7947
Mexican Bean Dip
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, garlic, cumin and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
In food processor or blender bowl, process vegetable mixture, beans and water until... - 45.2707
1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, ketchup, cheese, chiles and hot pepper sauce. Cook on medium heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in sour cream; heat gently until warmed. Do not boil. - 24.5251
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 37.5133
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
1. In a blender add the garbanzo, lemon juice and half of garlic. Blend well until smooth, transfer from the jar to a bowl.
2. Add in the tomatoes, onion and salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a mortar, add the avocado and mash with a... - 0
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 104.424
Easy Chili Con Queso Dip
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together diced cheese and chili.
Insert temperature probe so tip is in center of dip.
Attach cable end at receptacle.
Microwave at Medium High (7).
Set Temp, Set 140°.
When oven signals, stir well.
Let stand a few minutes before... - 32.6646
Hummus With A Mexican Twist
You’ve probably tried out hummus several times! What about hummus with a Mexican twist? A rather innovative way to spicy up this dip, Nikki shows you how to do it! Flavored with loads of garlic and herbs, this is a must-try recipe for your next party! - 108.777
Appetizer : The Best Spicy Bean Dip
No one can resist a tasty bean dip recipe. With a fantastic flavor that will have you dipping chip after chip, The Best Spicy Bean Dip is a must at any party. - 0
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 24.4018
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 27.5339
Hot Mashed Bean Dip
1 Mash the beans, add the other ingredients except the fat, and mix well, seasoning with salt and garlic to taste.
2 Heat the fat in a chafing dish, add the mixture, and stir until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling. - 29.3194
Seven Layer Bean Dip
Spread beans on a dinner size plate and heat in microwave until warm, approximately 1 minute.
Spread with remaining ingredients in order given. - 29.4553
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.5814
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 40.4888
Black Bean Dip
Drain the beans, place them in a shallow bowl, and mash them well with a fork.
Stir in the cumin, coriander, cayenne, garlic, parsley, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Add salt to taste.
If you add the walnuts and/or olives, either stir them into... - 33.4579
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Want to spice up your meal today with this Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa? Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy with a spicy twist in your own kitchen. - 105.081
Super Bowl Nacho Dip
It’s surprising how the most boring foods can be livened up with some great dips. Kenny shares with his viewers a delectable nacho dip that can make for a great accompaniment with nachos as well as mix raw veggies. This dip won't just add variation to your... - 82.5336
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 38.185
Refried Bean Dip
In a pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl, mix together refried beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring, until heated. - 24.1074
Super Bowl Bean And Cheese Dip
Your Super Bowl buffet menu is incomplete without a zippy dip. And Betty's colorful bean dip is likely to be an instant hit with the guests. This make-ahead dip can be assembled several hours ahead of the party and warmed just before serving. Stream the video... - 79.9849
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.3931
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.7356
Mexicali Bean Dip
In saucepan, heat beans, mashing with a wooden spoon.
Stir in garlic powder and cumin.
Add reserved bean liquid.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Remove from heat; stir in oil.
Divide evenly. - 31.6665
Cook beans with ten cups of water, onion, garlic, cumin, and fat until soft, about 3 hours.
Add chili powder and salt to taste, about 3 teaspoons.
Do not have beans too soupy.
While still warm, mash in the margarine, cheese, and hot sauce.
Beat until... - 34.9832
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 35.2295
Mexicali Bean Dip
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place tortilla wedges on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red and green pepper, onion, and cilantro.
Process until... - 40.8504
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 0
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Burrittos With Green Chutney And Bean Dip
When hunger comes calling, there can be no better way to satiate oneself than yummy green burritos that are a cinch to make. Bhal Dave here details the nitty-gritty to assemble delicious, healthy, green burritos without toiling hard in the kitchen.... - 59.8897
Black Bean And Salsa Dip
1) In a bowl, place together black beans, chillies, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro and cumin.
2) Stir the black bean mixture to mix well.
3) Cove the bowl and refrigerate until ready to be server.
4) Serve with tortilla chips if desired. - 37.4009
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.3175
Spread bean dip in dish with 1 to 1 1/2-inch rim.
Combine mashed avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spread over bean dip.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
Spread over avocado layer.
Add layers of... - 40.7155
Seven Layer Dip - Mexican Cuisine
If you're fond of Mexican cuisine, then surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the Mexican seven layer dip which is a quick and easy to make vegetarian appetizer. It can be served with any type of corn chips. Do check out the video for this... - 87.1809
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 39.2206
Betty's Festive Mexican 7-layer Dip Recipe
Why not try this fascinating Mexican layered dip that would add a special touch to any festive menu. See this video that shares an outstanding video that is truely impressive. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented making it a must watch. - 122.935
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Hot Mexican Dip
1. In a small (1-quart) microwaveable bowl combine first 4 ingredients and stir to mix.
2. Microwave at power 6 for about 12 minutes, stirring once, until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
3. On a plate, scatter the chips and place the bowl of... - 33.0811
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.187
Grilled Corn Salsa Dip
Hosting a party? Stir up this yummy grilled corn salsa. Watch the chef share this amazing recipe to prepare this flavorful dip that is truly irresistible. Watch it disappear in delight from your table in minutes. Give it a try. - 81.5838
If Mexican is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to give this Mexican Platter a try. Cheese, sour crea, avocados, black olive combines so deliciously to brew this Mexican platter. Try this dish for your mexican party! - 35.3198
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 111.727
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.0337
Mexican Bean Salad
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large mixing bowl, stir together kidney beans, garbanzo beans, tomato,... - 32.2287
Mexican Bean Cakes
1. Mash beans thoroughly. Stir in onion, chilies, thyme, ham and cheeses. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Beat egg in shallow bowl or pie pan. Coat patties with flour; dip into beaten egg and coat with... - 37.3897
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.198
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 11 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crisp raw vegetables. - 24.0902
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 29.3147
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 34.6008
Maiyann's Chili Cheese Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and chili and heat on Low until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and soup and cook with cover on Low 2 hours.
3. Stir before serving and serve with tortilla chips. - 30.2687
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine beans, 3 tablespoons salsa, half of green onions, and garlic. Mash until well combined but still slightly chunky. Spread in bottom of 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Sprinkle Jack cheese over bean mixture, then... - 33.8721
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.386
Amazing Easy Salsa
Incredibly easy-to-use seasoning mix, my cousin makes it. I love it. - 28.164
1. Heat a skillet over a medium flame.
2. Add meat and half the onions and sauté until meat is brown and cooked.
3. Stir in catsup, chili powder, and salt.
4. Add beans and liquid.
5. Using the back of the spoon, mash beans in the... - 43.1693
This Nacho Dip is fantabulous! Unlike most other dips this has a lot of ingredients and is cooked. But once you taste it, you'll know that this relish is worth the effort. I love this with my pasta dishes. Try your favorite dishes with this Nacho Dip and tell... - 42.3676
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 36.4089
Hot Taco Dip
In 1 1/2 -quart mixing bowl or serving dish, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook, uncovered, 2 minutes, 30 seconds or until heated through, stirring occasionally. - 22.2221
Cheesy Beef And Jalapeno Dip
Tangy nacho dip !! This video prepares a zesty nacho dip with ground beef, jalapeno and tomatoes. Seasoned with a lovely aromatic taco seasoning, this is a great dip for parties or any special occasion. This dip brings in a great taste to the nachos and adds... - 109.147
Veggie Bean Bakes With Salsa
1. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until tender.
2. Drain add to a bowl and mash.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
4. Roughly mash the beans with a fork.
5. Mix beans with the mashed potato and then add sweetcorn, half the spring... - 46.2194
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.955
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Nachos
Hosting a last-minute Super Bowl bash? Then Betty's super quick nachos will make for a yummy entrée addition. Betty presents a step-by-step tutorial on how to make delicious nachos that are just ideal for impromptu events like the Super Bowl. Ready in 15... - 111.488
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the black beans and 2/3 cup water. Cook until the beans begin to break apart,... - 36.0064
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 96.5129
Quick Bean Quesadillas
Meatless quesadillas are a snap with five ingredients you probably have on hand. - 32.7773
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 110.348
Bean And Cheese Taquitos
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees F.
2. Combine beans, seasonings, honey, vinegar, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Mash to combine. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes, or until beans are heated through.
3.... - 0
Chili Con Queso
Mix all ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Use as dip for corn chips.
Makes about 4 cups. - 29.7796
1. In a serving platter or a shallow dish spread a thick layer of refried beans.
2. Spread a layer of homemade guacamole on the refried beans.
3. Make the third layer by evenly spreading the low fat sour cream.
4. Sprinkle scallions or onions on... - 0
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.4704
Santa Fe Beans
1) Drain the canned beans. Wash with water to wash away the added sodium.
2) In a blender or food processor, place the beans and all the remaining ingredients. Process till the mixture is not very smooth (it should be a little chunky).
3) The... - 36.5249
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Bean And Garlic Sauce
Looking for an easy to make sauce recipe? Watch this video now to learn this Bean and Garlic Sauce recipe. This sauce is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 95.1083
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 119.949