- » Easy Mexican Appetizer
Easy Mexican Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mexican appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mexican appetizer recipes.
Spicy Mexican Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail
Take a look at this amazing shrimp cocktail recipe with a Mexican twist. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines shrimp with Corona Extra beer and clam juice to make a perfectly tasting cocktail. Do not miss out some great... - 129.165
Smoked Chicken Cheese Quesadilla-cinco De Mayo Baby
Smoked cheese really adds a nice flavor to these chicken and cheese quesadillas! I hate that these things fill me up so fast because I just want to keep eating!!These go great with my corona berry beer punch!! - 128.852
Pepperoni Pizza Quesadilla-- Quick And Easy Lunch Idea
To keep it simple I just used cheese, pepperoni and onions since this is what Isaac likes on his pizza (and what I had on hand). When I make these again I will definitely grab some black olives, green peppers, fresh tomatoes and banana peppers for hubby and... - 125.181
Easy Mexican Soup
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
2. Finely chop the onion, garlic and cilantro
3. Start by boiling 5 cups of chicken broth in a pot.
4. Put the chicken in the broth and let it poach for 20-30 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken, let... - 115.191
Spicy Tortilla Soup
What better comfort food to fight the winter chill than a bowl of piping hot tortilla soup. Filled with a slew of scrummy ingredients, this one's surely a winter favorite. In this video, the chef demonstrates a step by step instruction on how to whomp up this... - 115.189
Quesadilla Cups With Nectarine Salsa
Pampered Chef Recipe - Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa. Spice up your next party with these delicious bite-sized morsels.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 113.814
Have you ever thought of making a taco salad with meat? Watch this amazing video that shares a recipe to make a unique and delicious taco salad with plenty of fresh lettuce, taco chips, cheese and taco meat. See the video and prepare this super simple salad... - 113.596
Veggie Fajita (mexican Basics)
To all those who love eating Mexican food, will surely enjoy this dish. The chef makes veggie fajita in the video. From this you can make fajita wrap or fajita taco. This is a simply delicious dish. You must give it a try. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 110.356
Chicken Taco Salad - Easy Dinner Idea
For the summer season, a light chicken salad is beautiful and perfect. Try Monique's simple and delicious Chicken Taco salad. This version could be a sure fire hit with children too due to the filling nature and wonderful crunchy texture. - 109.551
Caesar Salad (betty's Favorite Caesar Salad)
Learn how to make world's most popular salad in your home kitchen. This video recipe of Basic Caesar Salad shows you the authentic way of preparing this classic. You can add your favorite meat to it and turn it into a light meal. Bon Appetit! - 108.688
Mexican Cheese Crisps
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mexican Cheese Crisps with Avocado. Easy go-to Mexican flavored appetizer.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.055
Tortilla Rollups Or Fiesta Roll Ups
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican appetizer, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy tortilla rollups which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare this dish in a matter of few... - 108.028
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Throw it in and leave it. You will love this hearty soup and just add cheese quesadillas for a great dinner the family will love. Makes a perfect freezer meal cooked or uncooked. - 107.468
Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Pinwheels
This simple dish is easy to make and it will feed a large party of ten. Make the salad, fill the torillas, roll up and slice. Try the simple but delicious salad recipe and impress your friends. - 106.479
Easy To Make Stuffed Celery Relish Platter
If you are looking for a yummy way to lower your blood pressure, look no further than this recipe video. In this video, Betty details a step-by-step instruction on how to make stuffed celery relish tray. You can stuff your celery with Cheddar-green chile,... - 100.415
Looking for a nice nutrition packed salad idea? Then take a look at this jicama salad recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines a couple of vegetables together with jicama and makes a great tasting salad. Very healthy solution for those on a raw... - 99.108
1. In a large bowl take masa flour, lard, salt and baking soda.
2. Mix it using a blender for 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Add hot water to the mixture and stir with the help of blender.
4. After that add grated queso quesadilla cheese, mashed potatoes,... - 94.2383
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 82.5877
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #1 - Guacamole
Do you like to follow a vegan diet: The video shows a simple guacamole recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. This recipe do not use a blender to make guacamole to give a wonderful chunky texture. Try out this refreshing chunky guacamole and enjoy! - 79.6153
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 40.4888
Easy Tortilla Soup
1.Take a saucepan, mix in soup, tomatoes and green chilies.
2. Boil .
3. Take 2 soup bowls and place tortiall chips at the bottom.
4. Pour hot soup over them.
5. Serve hot. - 34.7435
Soak beans overnight.
Cook beans over low heat until tender.
Render salt pork.
Add juice to the beans as it cooks out.
When the juice stops flowing, add browned salt pork cubes to the beans.
Season with ground pepper, garlic and hot peppers to... - 32.4894
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 0
Cheryls Home Cooking - Ceasar Salad With Home Made Dressing
This is a quick and easy salad to make. Home made dressing! This is such an awesome cool dish for the summer or anytime! I wanted to share my way of making dressing instead of buying dressing. It is so much better than store bought. Form my family to yours! - 0
How To Cook Mexican Quinoa Salad
1. Place a medium sized pot on flame and pour water/stock in it. Bring it to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, place a saute pan on medium flame, pour olive oil and brown beef in it.
3. Season it with ground chili flakes, salt, pepper. Stir well.
4. Drain off... - 0
Blt Caesar Pasta Salad ... Way To Easy, Yet So Good!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta for about 6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
3. Cook bacon and crumble it into small pieces.
4. In the large bowl, combine bacon and pasta, along with... - 0
Mexican Tortilla Soup
1. Remove the stem and seeds of pepper.
2. Char tomato, onion, and pepper. Chop, and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame and pour canola oil in it.
4. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Saute.
5. Drop tomatoes and pepper. Cook on... - 0