- » Easy Mediterranean Diet
Easy Mediterranean Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy mediterranean diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy mediterranean diet recipes.
1. In 8- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk, onions, lemon juice, mustard and garlic until blended. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.... - 30.9925
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 48.2312
Juliana teaches you how to make fresh sword fish with olives, capers, and mint leaves. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is delicious and easy to make for your healthy meal plan. Fresh fish is an important part of Mediterranean cuisine. It's a lean protein that... - 80.1452
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
For all those with a craving for Mediterranean food, here is a cheesy chicken dish to quickly satiate that. Watch Chef Stacey making chicken breasts with feta cheese stuffing while also sharing interesting health information about Mediterranean diet. Served... - 104.901
Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Butter Sauce
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush under cold running water, discarding any with open or broken shells. With scissors or a small, sharp knife, cut off and discard the "beard" that extends from the side of the mussel.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 31.569
Diet Watching Jelly
1) Open the beverage bottle and allow the bubbles to escape, by leaving it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, soak the gelatine in ¼ cup of beverage.
3) In a saucepan, heat the remaining beverage slightly.
4) Stir the... - 32.5385
Italian Style Grilled Steak
Attention all the meat lovers!! here's a superb Italian Style Grilled Steak recipe that is too good to be missed. Watch this video to find out how you can prepare this delicious recipe in your own kitchen. Treat your family to this tasty dish today! - 80.2129
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 18.205
Pasta With Amatriciana Sauce
Fond of Italian cuisine? Try this yummy Pasta with Amatriciana Sauce. Watch this video for a step wise guide to prepare this Italian delicacy at home. We bet, this one is sure to bag you a lot of compliments. D not miss it out. - 80.1221
All those who relish falafel can try this raw version of the same dish that uses sunflower and host of other spices for its preparation. The dish is much simpler than its original version as it can be seen in the video. - 70.8318
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 118.954
Mediterranean Linguine is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of linguine and varieties of vegetables will surely tempt you to serve this Mediterranean Linguine to your loved ones. - 38.7547
Mediterranean Pepper Salad
1)On a grill pan, place halved bell peppers cut side down and cook until the skin becomes black. Cool and place in plastic bags for 10 minutes.
2)Peel off the skin and cut the flesh of the peppers into thick strips.
3)In a large skillet,... - 47.3739
Mediterranean Style Sardines
1. Clean and gut the fish if this has not already been done.
2. Remove the scales by rubbing the back of a knife from head to tail along the body. Wash and pat the sardines dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Tuck a sprig of fresh thyme into the body of each... - 38.4377
1) In a serving bowl, mix together tomatoes, cucumber and onion and then chill, covered in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2) For the dressing, mix together garlic, yogurt and honey.
3) Drain any accumulated liquid from vegetables and blend with yogurt... - 39.1454
Mediterranean Style Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Add undrained tomatoes, wine, sugar, basil, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.2404
Mediterranean Style Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine and bring to the boil. Tie the bay leaf and herbs together with clean string and add to the saucepan together with the fish... - 37.4848
Set oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a large roasting pan or deep casserole.
1. Place chicken in roasting pan, breast side up. Peel and halve garlic cloves, rub surface of chicken with cut garlic, then place cloves inside chicken.
2. Mix together olive oil,... - 36.2361
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 45.2158
In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
Evenly spread the hummus on the tortillas, leaving a 1" border.
Evenly divide the tomato mixture among the tortillas and spread over the hummus.
Roll tightly to... - 38.8907
Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Skewers
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Halve, deseed and cut the peppers into 1 inch pieces . Then trim and slice the courgettes into 1 inch pieces.
3) Trim and quarter the aubergines lengthwise. Also peel and chop the onions... - 47.5817
Mediterranean Pork And Vegetable Skewers
1. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, pork, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Half an hour before cooking,... - 38.3725
Mediterranean Turkey Breast With Lemon And Garlic
1. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Seal bag and shake to mix. Add turkey, seal bag again, and turn over several times to coat turkey with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag frequently to... - 36.0045
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add in the hot oil leeks and garlic and continue cooking by sauteing until leeks are turned soft.
3. Use frequent stirring process, and maintain medium â€“high heat
4. Add tomatoes into... - 46.228
1. Cut the lettuce into 4 and remove the hard core. Tear into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a large serving platter or 4 individual plates.
2. Cook the French beans in boiling salted water for 8 minutes and the potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender.... - 40.8264
Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad
In a bowl combine bulgur with enough water to cover.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Add oil and lemon juice; mix lightly.
Add parsley, tomatoes, green onions, cucumber and mint; toss to mix.
Chill for 1 hour to overnight.
Add salt and pepper; mix... - 44.8166
Homemade Pita Chips
Want to try a Mediterranean snack today? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her own recipe to prepare these Homemade Pita Chips that are just ideal to munch on whenever you want to snack. Try these today. - 64.4957
Baked Red Snapper With Mushroom Filling
1) Ask the fishmonger to remove the center bone of the red snapper without separating the two sides of the fish. Head may be left intact or can be removed.
2) Wash and pat dry the fish.
3) In a bowl,... - 47.147
Classic Healthy Hummus
Dips are just too good and healthy especially when made of beans. Here is a video showing how to make the classic Mediterranean Hummus in a low-calorie healthy version that offering nutrition and taste in one go. Good with breads or pasta or with any food you... - 87.9635
1. Slice 2/3 of the aubergines 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick, sprinkle them with salt and set aside to drain.
2. Prick the rest of the aubergines all over and boil whole in salted water for 10 minutes.
3. Pat sliced aubergines dry, paint each slice scantily with oil... - 34.4759
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
Arabic Tahini Sauce
Have you been wondering how to prepare the Arabic tahini Sauce at home? You've got a perfect recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a stepwise process to prepare this sauce. - 59.8154
Pumpkin Seed Flatbread Topped With Sweet Onions And Feta
One single gram of pumpkin seed protein is said to contain as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk! This recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy raw pumpkin seeds, which are said to cure insomnia and anxiety. What a great combination of flavors;... - 97.4519
Mint Feta Salad With Raw Watermelon
This dish captures what we love most about summer! Fresh, light, raw and colorful. This salad is summer in a bowl! Luci Lock combines fresh sweet juice watermelon with organic salty feta cheese and cool mint leaves, to make a really light, healthy and... - 98.5408
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.7547
1. Remove the feathery leaves from the fennel, and keep them somewhere cool to use as a garnish. Trim any discoloured patches from the fennel, then shred both heads.
2. Put the shredded fennel into a pan with the onion, chicken stock, skimmed milk and salt... - 30.6785
Stir-fried Liver And Fennel
1. Cut the liver into 1 cm (1/2 inch) wide strips.
2. Heat the oil and add the fennel and garlic. Stir and cook for a few minutes over a medium to high heat.
3. As soon as the fennel begins to colour slightly, add the liver and stir continuously.
4. After 1... - 29.531
Cut fennel bulbs into 5mm slices crosswise.
Separate rings, place in a salad bowl.
To make dressing : Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and chives in a screwtop jar, shake until well combined.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Pour dressing... - 31.4942
Baked Salmon With Fennel
1. Put the pieces of salmon fillet into a shallow dish. Add the lemon juice, white wine, salt and pepper to taste, and the fennel seed; cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Remove the leaves from the fennel and reserve; shred the fennel bulb.
3. Scatter the... - 35.5031
Vegetable & Lamb Moussaka
1 For the Vegetables and Lamb: On paper towels, place the eggplant slices.
2 Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let stand for about 30 minutes.
3 Pat dry the eggplant.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
5 In a 9-inch... - 42.751
Spinach With Lentils And Feta
Join Toby in preparing this fabulous, diabetes perfect side dish from "Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies", by RD's Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson. This one will be hard to beat! - 0
Join Toby as she prepares this wonderful side dish on loan from Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their new book "The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" - 117.268
Vegan Mujaddara Hamra
This is a great high-protein dish for vegetarians but is loved by non-vegetarians alike. It is very filling, high in fiber, iron and protein. It is so versatile because it can be served any time of the day and still be satisfying. Serve it with pita bread,... - 123.195
Cooked lentils are popular all over the Middle East and form the basis of many dishes. Mujaddara is a popular Levantine dish, and may be served on its own or with other vegetables and side dishes: it is equally good hot and cold. This dish is a main staple of... - 108.739
1. Preheat the broiler. Broil the tuna 4 inches from heat until just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes on each side.
2. Combine the lemon juice, anchovy paste, and pepper in a large bowl. Flake in the tuna, then add the tomato, scallions, olives, and... - 28.834
Simple Carbonara Pasta
This is one dish for which you are likely to have all the ingredients right in your kitchen! This is a simple and easy pasta dish! See the video on more on how to get this meal done for two! - 94.5123
1. Snip off any excess stalk from each fig; make a criss cross cut down from the stalk end and carefully ease the cut open.
2. Mix the ground almonds with the fresh raspberries and honey.
3. Place a vine leaf, spread out flat, on each serving plate; arrange 3... - 22.8628
1. Grill the almonds on an ungreased baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, shaking to turn them so that they brown evenly on all sides.
2. Arrange the prepared watercress and orange slices around the inside edge of a serving dish.
3. Either stir in the cottage... - 26.8845
Stuffed Vine Leaves
1. Put the vine leaves into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Agitate the leaves gently so that they separate.
2. Remove the leaves and drain them separately on paper towels.
3. Soak the brown rice in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then rinse under cold... - 36.1556
Are you always on a lookout for some yummy and healthy recipes. Add this Raw Falafal recipe to your list too. The dish is easy to make and is a great combination of health and taste. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 71.5211
In saucepan place eggplant slices in steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam about 8 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
In skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce, wine, parsley, dash cinnamon, and 1/2... - 42.9803
Roasted Broccoli And Tomatoes
Join Toby on this video as she prepares a dish from the Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies (2012, Jogn Wiley & Sons), written by fellow Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson. Simple, easy and 12 grams of carbohydrate will fit your... - 0
Chipotle Flavored Hummus
Have you been looking for a hummus recipe with a twist? This video is a must watch for you. The chef prepares the classic hummus that is flavored with chipotle. Do not give it a miss. - 78.473
Arabic Raw Tabbouleh
Do you like to experiment with raw food in your kitchen? Watch this video now to discover the taste of this Arabic Raw Tabbouleh. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 65.6145
Peaches With Yogurt
1 In a small glass serving bowl, arrange the peaches.
2 In a small bowl, mix yogurt and almond extract;using a rubber spatula blend well.
3 Pour the mixture over the peaches.
4 Place in the refrigerator for atleast 2 hours or until chilled... - 30.672
Healthy, Gluten Free,yeast Free Quinoa Tabouleh
If you eat gluten free, then Tabouleh is not the dish for you as it contains wheat. Therefore, Trish the gluten free chef makes it by replacing wheat with Quinoa. With chopped onions, tomatoes, parsley and lemon juice, this is a delicious side dish for any... - 95.404
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Vegan Herbed Smoothie
This smoothie has wonderful ingredients and it just goes straight to your cells and helps them do their important job. It is quick to make and really is tasty. You can really make this your own and add whatever you desire to it. - 40.1316
Skim Milk Hot Cocoa
In large saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, salt and water; mix well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Heat just to boiling.
Serve hot. - 29.8842
Honey Nut Filling
1) In a bowl, add honey and nuts to blend lightly.
2) Pour in orange juice and enough nut butter, or cream cheese to make a soft filling.
3) Use the mixture to fill inside cake. - 27.0249
Avocado Seafood Sauce
1.Take off the avocado skin and crush it in puree form using an electric blender.
2.Add buttermilk, onions, horseradish and lemon juice and blend well.
3.Serve as a condiment with seafood dishes. - 27.5619
Soften gelatin in apple juice, heating over low heat to dissolve.
Combine gelatin with remaining ingredients.
Freeze until slushy.
Take from freezer and beat to break up ice crystals.
Refreeze until firm.
Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before... - 32.7831
Combine chickpeas, tahini, water, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and cayenne in a food processor.
Puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve as desired. - 30.2471
Mustard Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Pour the sauce on vegetables or fish and serve.
Store any remaining sauce in refrigerator in a covered container for future use. - 32.6777
Remove the tops of the fennel until just the bulb remains.
Slice the bulbs into 1/4 inch-thick pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add the fennel.
Saute for about 8 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 28.0141
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the vegetables and combine.
3) Add flour and oil and fold in crumbs, nuts and beaten eggs.
4) Use an oiled casserole to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside oven and bake for an... - 43.2769
Okra And Tomatoes
1) In a skillet, heat up oil to sauté onion, garlic and okra until brown.
2) Add tomatoes and sprinkle with seasonings.
3) Place the heat to medium and cook until the okra turns tender and the mixture gets thick.
4) Garnish with chopped... - 39.4816
Lemon Zing Dressing
1. In a cup of cold water, sprinkle gelatin and soften it; when soft, place in inside a bowl and add boiling water; stir till gelatin dissolves completely
2. Beat in all the rest of the ingredients; store in the refrigerator
3. Allow to come... - 33.505
Chicken Liver Paprika
1) Rinse the livers, discard the discolored portions and halve each liver.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions in 1 tablespoon oil, until browned; remove and keep aside.
3) Then saute the livers in 1 tablespoon oil for 5 minutes.
4) Stir... - 37.9991
Creamy Dill Dressing
1. In a small mixing bowl, with an electric mixer at its highest speed, beat the cottage cheese until smooth
2. Add in lemon juice, dill weed, celery salt and lemon peel to it and beat at a lower speed
3. Add in the milk and blend once again; cover and... - 32.6584
1. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients together and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine creme fraiche and mayonnaise together and mix well.
3. Mix it with chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve the... - 42.0132
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, beans, tomato, and spice blend.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in the couscous.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Coat a k-cup custard cup or measuring cup with cooking spray.
Stir the... - 38.6387
Hot Cocoa Drink
Put cocoa powder and sugar substitute in a saucepan.
Whisk together coconut milk, cream, and water in a bowl.
Stir a bit of liquid into cocoa mixture, then gradually stir in remaining liquid.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
Add vanilla... - 38.3828
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a steamer, steam carrots for 15-20 minutes until just slightly crunchy and keep them aside.
2) In a saucepan, mix together arrowroot and ginger and then slowly stir in orange juice to dissolve arrowroot.
3) Cook the mixture over... - 40.0731
This Braised Fennel is sure to become a frequent item of your lunch menu. Try out the Braised Fennal right away let me know if you like it ! - 27.0951
In medium bowl combine fennel, red pepper, olives, and scallion.
In jar with tight-fitting cover or small bowl combine remaining ingredients; cover and shake well or stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour dressing over fennel mixture and toss to coat; cover with... - 32.5141
Quick Cutlet Crumble
1. To make topping, place breadcrumbs, rolled oats, coriander, chives, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Brush fish cutlets with lime juice and cook under a preheated hot grill for 5 minutes on one side.
3.... - 35.0807
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the beaten eggs... - 48.0889
Cauliflower With Chickpeas And Tomatoes
Place the fennel seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Remove the seeds from the skillet and crush.
Coat the same skillet with olive-oil cooking spray and heat over... - 41.3582
Carrot Orange Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix the carrots, can of unsweetened mandarin orange, and celery(optional).
2. In another bowl, make the sauce by adding the fruit juice, honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
3.Mix the sauce into the carrot and celery. Cover and... - 45.0991
Hummus Stuffed Vegetables
Combine chick-peas, garlic, lemon juice, oil, cumin, salt and pepper in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to piping bag fitted with fluted tip.
Remove strings from pea pods.
Carefully split pea pods with tip of paring knife.
Remove stems from... - 42.2097
Parmesan & Herb Stuffed Eggplant
1) Half the eggplant lengthwise and scoop put the pulp. Dice it.
2) Keep the shells aside.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil.
5) Add the onions and sautÃ© for about 5... - 47.4495
Braised Rosemary Chicken With Olives
In 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat; place chicken skinned-side down in saucepan and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken to plate and set aside.
To same saucepan add onions and saute, stirring... - 37.4511
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 48.0677
Shiitake & Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Slice off the blossom end of each tomato and hollow out the insides with a small spoon.
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the olive oil and onions.
Saute the onions until browned and caramelized, about 10... - 42.3482
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
Tabbouleh Stuffed Cucumbers
1 Using a fork,score the unpeeled cucumber and cut lengthwise into half .
2 Scrape the seeds and pulp out completely to form a hollow.
3 Reserve the pulp.
4 Refrigerate the hollowed cucumbers and chill.
5 Soak the beans in water overnight.... - 44.701
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 47.6915
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard Dill Sauce
1) Allow potatoes and carrots to be steamed for 15 minutes.
2) Stir in zucchini and again steam for 10 more minutes until required texture is reached.
3) In a broad shallow pan or skillet, allow the poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel,... - 46.1824
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.4429
Golden Summer Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in thickener, bell peppers, tomatoes, water, broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce... - 37.9506
Lemon And Fennel Marinated Vegetables
1. Bring water to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain and cool.
2. Place carrots, mushrooms and bell pepper in large... - 33.1565
Fennel Onion Casserole Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine cottage cheese, milk, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 43.5