- » Easy Meatballs Ground Beef
Easy Meatballs Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy meatballs ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy meatballs ground beef recipes.
Easy Meatball Soup
Shape meat into 20 small meatballs; brown slowly in saucepan.
Pour off any excess drippings.
Stir in soup and water; simmer a few minutes. - 21.8583
Four-way Ground Beef Balls
Combine meat, crumbs, milk, eggs, and salt in a bowl.
Mix lightly to blend.
Shape into balls about the size of large marbles.
Arrange on shallow, rimmed baking pans.
Bake in a 500Â° oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove and add to the... - 32.5018
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 118.553
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 44.7723
Easy Taco Meatball Salad
Find out why this is Mr. Kitchen Witch's favorite salad! Easy Taco Meatball Salad is sure to become a favorite for you as well! - 0
Appetizer Lamb Meatballs
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, cumin, mint, onions, salt, pepper, crumbs, and eggs.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place on greased, rimmed baking pans.
Bake in a 425Â° oven for 15 minutes or until well browned and no longer pink inside.
Arrange... - 39.1262
Baked Meatballs In French Wine Sauce
In a bowl combine the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, eggs, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Mix together until blended; shape into balls, using about 2 tablespoons mixture for each.
Place on a greased, rimmed baking pan, cover, and... - 33.1416
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki Sauce, and milk.
Form into balls about 1 inch in diameter; then dip into the remaining sauce, drain briefly, and place slightly apart on agreased, rimmed baking pan.
(Cover and chill if made ahead.) Bake,... - 28.4873
Sweet And Sour Meatballs - Great For Super Bowl
These sweet and sour meatballs will melt in your mouth and you will feel an explosion of flavors. They are easy to make, moist, tender and absolutely delicious. You can serve these as an appetizer or as a main meal with rice or noodles. Enjoy. - 0
Mini Spicy Ricotta Meatballs
Growing up, one of my favorite things that my mom would make were her meatballs and fresh tomato sauce. It was beyond delicious. This is my appetizer version of that and it is super easy to make. If you want to make them bigger you can and just serve it over... - 0
Appetizer Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, tomato sauce, lemon juice, garlic salt, and wine.
Bring to a boil, stirring; reduce heat and allow to simmer gently, uncovered, until sauce is thickened (about 20 minutes).
Combine shredded potato, meat, onion, egg, and... - 41.8162
Hot Meatball Sandwiches
Thoroughly mix the beef, pork, eggs, bread crumbs, the 1/2 cup cheese, parsley, salt, and half the dry sauce mix (about 2 tablespoons).
Using a rounded tablespoon for each, shape meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown meat balls in the 1 tablespoon butter... - 43.0643
Combine ground beef, ground pork, and onion.
Beat egg lightly and mix into the meat mixture with bread crumbs, 1 cup of the half-and-half, salt, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, and nutmeg.
Shape into small balls 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
In a frying pan brown... - 40.1485
Greek Meatballs Oregano
Soak the crumbled bread in the milk for 5 minutes; beat with a fork until mushy.
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the chopped onion in butter until golden.
In a large mixing bowl place the ground beef, parsley, egg yolks, the milk mixture, sauteed... - 45.3504
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 40.469
Mix together thoroughly the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1 of the chopped onions, 2 cloves of the garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, and eggs.
Shape into balls about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
Into a 4 or 5-quart kettle with a tight-fitting cover, put the... - 36.8334
Turkish Meatballs On Skewers
Cut peppers into 24 pieces about 1 to 1 1/2 inches square, removing any seeds.
Drop into boiling salted water and boil 1 minute.
Drain immediately; set aside In a large bowl, combine lamb, beef, crumbs, onion, parsley, eggs, mint, salt, and pepper.
Mix well... - 38.312
Meatballs And Artichokes
Cut artichoke bottoms in quarters; rinse with water and drain well.
In a bowl combine the ground beef, onion, parsley, bread crumbs, and egg.
Mix with your hands until thoroughly blended.
Shape meat mixture in 1 1/4-inch balls.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the... - 46.3854
Gig Harbor Meatballs
Prepare enough instant mashed potatoes to make 1 cup, adding water, milk, and seasonings as directed on the package.
Using a heavy-duty electric mixer or your hands, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, eggs, the 1 cup milk, mashed potatoes, rolled... - 44.2795
Mix first 6 ingredients together.
Break up and soak the bread in the milk and add to meat mixture.
Add 1/2 cup chopped onion; mix well.
Form into small meatballs.
Cook slowly in a lightly greased frying pan about 30 minutes until lightly browned and well... - 41.206
Spiced Lamb Meatballs
Using a Dutch oven, over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, and fresh ginger, if used, in oil until golden.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, cumin, coriander, curry, and ground ginger if used; saute 1 minute.
Pour in the tomato sauce and water (lover and... - 43.6373
Hot cooked green noodles or brown rice Pour 3/4 cup of the milk over crumbs and let stand until milk is absorbed.
In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
To the... - 41.3287
Spinach Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Defrost spinach, drain by pressing through a wire strainer; chop finely.
Combine spinach with onion, garlic, beef, cheese, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended.
Form into balls about the size of golf balls and arrange in a single layer... - 38.8161
Oriental Meatball Dinner
In a large bowl, thoroughly combine with your hands the beef, pork, water chestnuts, eggs, rolled oats, chopped onion, ginger, salt, % cup of the beef broth, and sesame seed.
Shape into smooth balls, using 2 tablespoons mixture for each.
Place meatballs... - 43.6271
Making meatballs can sometime be a little challenging but this recipe is extremely easy to make it and surely very delicious. I love it and I promise you are going to love it too. - 0
Combine bread crumbs and onion.
Sprinkle with water; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Shape into 36 small meatballs.
Brown in skillet over low heat. - 28.8665
Cocktail Party Meatballs
Blend all ingredients except spaghetti sauce mix well.
Shape into 72 one-inch balls.
Place on a jelly roll pan (11 x 16 inches) and bake for 15 minutes at 450Â° F.
Transfer meatballs to a chafing dish and pour hot spaghetti sauce over them.
Serve... - 26.2026
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and shape into small balls, about 1 1/2 inch in diameter.
Brown evenly over medium high heat, turning frequently. - 20.4828
Freezer-easy Barbecued Meatballs
Combine the ground beef, evaporated milk, rolled oats, cracker crumbs, eggs, the 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder in a large bowl; mix well (mixture will be soft).
Shape into walnut-size balls.
Place the... - 39.9075
Easy Swedish Meatballs
Beat together egg, milk, salt, pepper, crumbs and grated onion.
Allow to stand a few minutes.
Add ground beef; mix lightly.
Shape into 2-inch balls.
Cover with waxed paper; set in refrigerator until ready to use.
Heat drippings; add a few meatballs and... - 42.1737
Oven Easy Meatballs
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, egg, salt and 1/3 cup Manwich sauce.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen your palms and shape the mixture into 16 equal-size... - 39.1416
Pineapple Beef Balls
Drain the syrup from the pineapple and reserve syrup.
Combine the reserved syrup with the bouillon, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt and monosodium glutamate in a saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Combine the cornstarch and water, then stir into the bouillon... - 34.5136
Cumin Beef Balls
This Cumin Beef Balls is a very simple and easy meatballs you can whip up for any gathering at home. Delicioulsy falvored with cumin and some of your favorite herbs, this Cumin Beef Balls is the best you can make out of groud beef. Give it a try, you will not... - 40.8093
Quick & Easy Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and 1/8 cup water; shape into balls.
Chill for several minutes. - 26.7311
Appetizer Cheese Meatballs
Combine the beef, cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
Shape into balls, using 1 heaping teaspoon for each.
Brown the meatballs in the butter, turning to brown all sides.
Add the wine and cover.
Cook slowly for 3 to 5 minutes. - 28.8917
Easy Meatball Sliders
1. In food processor, drop garlic, celery, and onion. Chop finely.
2. Drop bell pepper, and chop finely.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take ground beef, and add 2/3 of the chopped vegetables in it, reserving remaining for later use.
4. Add a... - 106.103
Meatballs have a Blistering taste. The beef and Italian sausage gives the Meatballs Wonderful taste. - 35.4524
Combine soya sauce, water, garlic and ginger; mix until blended.
Add chuck beef and blend lightly, but thoroughly.
Form one inch meatballs and arrange in a large baking pan.
Cook at 275Â°F, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
Turn once during the baking... - 34.236
Meatballs Baked In Mushroom Sauce
Combine all the ingredients except the Mushroom Sauce and mix thoroughly.
Shape into balls and place in a baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Pour the Mushroom Sauce over the meatballs and bake for 20 minutes longer, basting once during baking. - 32.3292
Meatballs In Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for meatball and mix thoroughly with hand.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut size balls about 1-inch big.
3. Arrange the meatballs in a 12-inch x 8-inch microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the... - 43.5462
Deviled Meat Balls
This Deviled Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Deviled Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 41.25
If have tried a lot of meatball dishes with my favorite noodles, but the Gingersnap Meatballs seem to work up magic with the noodles. Try out the Gingersnap Meatballs over rice also and let me know hw you liked them! - 42.2768
These Swedish Meatballs are absolutely yummy ! Thet make great lunch or dinner mates for your main courses. You can also serve the Seatballs up with savory dips as an evening snack! What do you say? - 41.8505
Meatballs And Spaghetti
1. In a bowl combine the pork, beef, onion, salt, black pepper, oregano and basil.
2. Add in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic and egg. Beat the egg with a fork. Followed by bread and mix all the ingredients until well combined.
3. Scoop out 2... - 0
Dutch Meatballs With Endive Mash
Everybody loves the classic Italian Meatballs and the Swedish meatballs but have you ever tried the Dutch meatball? Gehaktbal or the almighty Dutch Meatball is one of the national foods of Holland. It's so important to the Dutch that they have a designated... - 119.546
Easy Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Cut pineapples crosswise, removing tops.
Scoop out pulp.
Cube 1 cup of pineapple pulp.
Mix ground chuck, ground pork, egg, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce and salt.
Shape into small balls about the size of walnuts.
Brown in butter; remove... - 39.2773
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These sweet and sour meatballs are prepared with ground beef, eggs and crumbs. Skillet cooked with fruity apricot preserves and beef bouillon, these meatballs are simmered to a finish and can be served with a fresh parsley garnish. - 37.557
Rigatoni With Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix together the beef, cracker crumbs, Romano cheese, egg, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2) Using fingers mix the beef mixture properly, until well blended.
3) Shape into twelve 2-inch balls and leave them aside.
4) In... - 42.7182
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 47.1479
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 39.6463
Spicy Tomato Meatballs
Combine beef, pork, onions and crumbs with pars- ley, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; mix lightly.
Blend egg, Worcestershire sauce and milk into beef mixture; shape into small balls.
Brown meatballs in skillet in small amount of hot fat; sim-... - 39.814
Baked Meatballs is a unique and winning meatball dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Baked Meatballs. - 31.1501
Ham Balls With Sweet Potatoes
In a bowl beat the egg slightly.
Stir in the milk, bread crumbs, ground ham, and 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard.
Mix lightly until well blended, then shape into about 12 balls.
Distribute balls in a greased shallow baking dish (about 9 inches square).
Arrange... - 38.774
Pork Balls In Cheese Dip
Using a paring knife, scrape and discard the thin outside crust from the cheese; set cheese aside.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter; add the onion and saute until golden (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat and, with a slotted spoon,... - 44.9828
Skewered Pork Balls With Apple
Combine the ground pork, egg, bread crumbs, onion, apple juice, salt, ginger, sage, and pepper.
Divide into 16 equal-sized portions; shape each into a ball; set aside.To assemble the skewers (you'll need 4), pierce one end of a bacon strip with a skewer, then... - 33.8165
Sopa De Albondigas Mexican Meatball Soup
1) Mix all the meatball ingredients into walnut-sized balls and keep aside.
2) For the soup, mix onion, garlic, cumin, tomato sauce and stock and boil it in a large saucepan or soup kettle.
3) With the heat lowered, add the meatballs and let it simmer;... - 44.7658
A great meatball recipe that you can use as an appetizer or a main dish. This is my friend Amy's recipe and it is always a hit at neighborhood parties. You can brown these in a skillet over medium heat and drain, if desired. I bake them in the oven. - 111.565
Garlic Meatballs In Lemon Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together beef, bread, garlic, parsley, mint, paprika, seasoning and eggs.
2) Knead the mixture well and shape into walnut size balls.
3) Place the meat balls in slow cooker.
4) In another bowl, mix together tomato... - 43.6928
Combine beef, oats, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 12 balls.
Arrange on microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
Rotate dish after 3 minutes.
Remove drippings from dish.
Place cooked meatballs directly in... - 36.9138
Porcupine Meat Balls
My sister likes this porcupine meat balls recipe. Whenever she is delighted or wants to make us the same, she cooks this dish. This dish is the favorite of all in my family.You should try this porcupine meat balls recipe. - 28.457
Pasta With Extralean Beef Meatballs Napolitano
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.3186
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 0
Everyone's Favorite Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1. Meatballs: In a large bowl, beat egg; stir in 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, soya sauce, green onions and garlic. Mix in bread crumbs and beef. With wet hands, form into 1-inch (2.5 cm) meatballs; arrange on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned and... - 27.1313
Meatballs And Sauce
For the meatballs.
In a large bowl, stir together the beef, veal, sausage, bread crumbs, egg, catsup, Parmesan cheese, parsley, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Then add half the onion, carrots, and celery.
Using a small scoop or your hands, shape the mixture... - 44.7967
Mini Mexican Meatballs
In medium bowl, combine onion soup mix, ground beef, egg, cornmeal and 1 tablespoon chilies; shape into 1-inch meatballs.
In 12-inch skillet, brown meatballs over medium-high heat; drain.
Add tomatoes, remaining chilies and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high... - 29.3089
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 105.844
Easy Swedish Meatballs
1. Soak crumbs pouring over milk for 15 minutes.
2. In a blender or a mixer blend ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, kitchen bouquet, onion and crumb mixture.
3. Shape into 1" meatballs and arrange on roasting rack in 12x8-inch dish.
4. Microwave at high... - 41.4098
Mother Ertelt's Meatballs
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together beef, egg, soup mix, water and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Form balls by covering each olive, cocktail onion and pineapple tidbit with about 1 tablespoon of meat mixture.
4) In a... - 43.8819
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the ingredients for meatballs and then shape the mixture into 1-in balls.
3) In a baking pan, place the meatballs in a single layer.
4) Mix together the sauce ingredients and... - 42.3181
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1) In a medium size bowl mix together all 7 ingredients.
2) Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Divide and shape into 28 meatballs.
4) Keep aside.
5) Serve immediately. - 36.1797
1) In a bowl mix all meatball ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into walnut-sized balls.
3) Arrange on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
4) Chill in refrigerator.
5) When chilled, put in plastic bag and keep in freezer until needed.
6) Before using,... - 46.4325
Combine meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Form meatballs using 2 level teaspoons of meat for each.
Place meatballs in 12 x 8 -in baking dish.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink, turning once or... - 41.2518
Spicy Meatballs In Red Wine Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Soak the bread in milk in a mixing bowl.
Add the onion, salt, pepper and beef and mix thoroughly.
Shape into small meatballs and roll in flour.
Cook in bacon fat in a frying pan over medium heat until golden... - 40.1144
Mix the bread crumbs, catsup and egg.
Combine with remaining ingredients except bacon.
Mix well and shape into 12 balls.
Wrap each ball with 1 strip bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Place on shallow rack in a baking pan.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 45... - 33.1425
Maty Ellen's Barbecued Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix all meatball ingredients except butter.
2) Divide and shape into 3/4-inch balls.
3) In a skillet heat butter and brown the meatballs in it.
4) Arrange in a slow cooker.
5) In a bowl, mix thoroughly all sauce ingredients.
6) Pour the... - 46.5123
These Freezer Meatballs are so very tasty and handy. You can use these seasoned and refrigerated ground beef balls as and when you want for different dishes ! Try out these Freezer Meatballs and come up with any suggestions. - 47.2701
Authentic Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1) In a bowl mix all meatball ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into 60-80 meatballs.
3) In a skillet heat oil and brown all side rolling.
4) Put the meatballs in slow cooker.
5) Into the skillet add pineapple juices and stir in the drippings.
6) In... - 46.3564
This meatball stew is a beef meatball stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked with onion soup and water as base, the meatball stew is herbed with thyme and parsley. Served with noodles or rice it makes a full meal. - 34.9371
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine milk, onion, eggs, and salt. Add bread crumbs; let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add meat and mix thoroughly.
4. Shape into 4 dozen small balls 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
5. Place on baking pan and bake for 20 to 30... - 29.0638
1. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, salt, nutmeg, and milk. Add the ground beef, pork, and veal, and mix thoroughly. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly. Cook... - 35.0673
Mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
Shape mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into balls (do not pack); brown in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Drain off fat.
Stir in stewed tomatoes, frozen vegetables and 2 teaspoons salt;... - 36.5984
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, egg, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Dust the meatballs lightly with the flour.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet... - 35.0272
Mexican Garlic Beef Meatballs
1 In a medium mixing bowl combine the crumbs, chili sauce, egg, onion, salt, and garlic powder. Add ground beef and mix well. Shape meat mixture into 30 to 32 meatballs. Place the meatballs on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 15... - 26.1406
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 4-quart saucepan. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, egg, salt, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
2. Reduce the heat, and add the meatballs and tomatoes to the broth. Cover and simmer... - 35.3893
Saucy Mock Beef Meatballs
Combine beaten egg, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat lightly with flour.
Brown the meatballs in hot oil in skillet.
Drain off fat.
Combine tomato sauce,... - 45.8472
Barbecued Beef And Oregano Meatball
Do you wish to add an interesting twist to your favorite meatballs recipe? Give this Barbecued Meatballs a try and I am sure the whole family is gonna love this. - 34.5484
Steamed Beef Meatballs
1. In a blender or food processor put the beef and mix for a few seconds.
2. Now add the cold water and egg whites slowly and mix them for a few more seconds until they are fully incorporated into the meat.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 43.231
Sweet And Sour Beef Meatballs
1 Combine all meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 20 (1-inch) meatballs. Place in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 8 to 9 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH); drain and rearrange meatballs. Pour Sauce... - 35.3841
Sweetand Sour Beef And Pork Meatballs
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup and set aside.
Mix meats, mushrooms, sherry, instant onion, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Shape into 12 to 16 balls and brown on all sides in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Add 1 cup reserved... - 47.2093
Meatball And Winter Squash Stir Fry
Meatballs: In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and shape into 16 balls.
Stir-Fry: Peel squash and onion.
Seed and chop squash into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes; slice onion.
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add half the oil and stir-fry... - 47.2916
Meatballs In Onion Sauce
These Meatballs in Onion Sauce are simply irresistible ! Ground beef balls doused with spicy onion sauce will make the most resistant amongst us fall for it ! Try out these Meatballs in Onion Sauce and let me know if you like them . - 47.9514
Beef Soup With Meatballs
Remove the seeds and chop the peppers.
Mix all ingredients except the butter, soup stock, and the wine.
Form the meat mixture into 48 meatballs and brown them in the butter.
Add the meatballs to the soup stock along with the wine.
Simmer 10... - 44.8888
Beef And Pork Meatballs
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend thoroughly.
Shape into 20 to 24 meatballs.
Arrange in circle on microwave-safe rack set over plate or dish.
Cover with waxed, paper and cook on High 7 to 9 minutes, rotating rack if meatballs are cooking... - 30.9556
Swedish Beef Meatballs
Soak breadcrumbs in cream or evaporated milk and combine with ground beef, egg, onion, garlic, if used, allspice and seasoning.
Shape with moistened hands, into balls 1 1/2-inches in diameter.
Heat oil in a heavy frying pan and brown meatballs on all... - 40.0827
Mix all ingredients except salad oil.
Shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into balls.
In large skillet, cook meatballs in oil about 20 minutes. - 31.4958