- » Easy Meatballs Gravy
Easy Meatballs Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy meatballs gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy meatballs gravy recipes.
Italian Sausage And Meatballs With Gravy
For all the meat lovers here is a recipe for Italian sausage and meatball with gravy, which will satisfy your eternal craving for meat. In this video Nana makes it in a few quick and easy steps and it comes out so delicious, you won't wait till tomorrow to... - 87.6606
Meatballs And Gravy
Meatballs And Gravy is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Meatballs And Gravy is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.6864
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Mushroom Gravy
Finally, a way to eat turkey that doesn't involve hours of roasting, and a half dozen side dishes that are loaded with fat and calories! This low fat version of a classic Italian dish substitutes extra lean turkey for the beef or pork and mushrooms for tomato... - 110.955
Meatballs Millet And Mushroom Gravy
1.Cut the onion in fine pieces and combine half of it with meat and prepare 1 inch meat balls.
2.Heat oil and cook the balls in it until brown.
3.Add water, mushrooms and remaining onion to the balls and cook on low flame for 1/2 hour.
4.Meanwhile,... - 45.5358
Swedish Meatballs With Ox Tail Gravy
In small bowl, combine onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
In medium mixing bowl, combine onion mixture and remaining meatball ingredients.
For fine-textured meatballs, mix... - 47.8259
Veggie Meatballs With Gravy
1. Make balls from the bean and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan pour in the oil, add in onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the whole wheat flour and fry for a few minute.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and soy sauce. Stir in... - 95.8058
Country Meatballs And Gravy
Meatballs and gravy is a luxury lunch or dinner to have on those days when your got guests over, or it’s a simple friends and family kind of get together! You would want to watch this video for your party to be a hit. See the video for more on the recipe! - 97.126
Pasta With Homemade Meatball Gravy
Many of you just too fond of pasta and meatballs dish, even if you are given more options. For all of you, here is a great demonstration which shows how to create your own meatballs and how to prepare the juicy, saucy meatball gravy. So, now you can prepare... - 114.839
Meatballs And Baked Beans
Combine all ingredients in a baking dish or bean pot.
Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â° F - 21.6959
Easy Swedish Meatballs
1. Soak crumbs pouring over milk for 15 minutes.
2. In a blender or a mixer blend ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, kitchen bouquet, onion and crumb mixture.
3. Shape into 1" meatballs and arrange on roasting rack in 12x8-inch dish.
4. Microwave at high... - 41.4098
Veal Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
These Veal Meatballs in Spicy Sauce taste incredible ! Try these meatballs in sweet sour spicy sauce and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Veal Meatballs in Spicy Sauce are welcome. - 39.6056
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 33.1074
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good! - 118.282
Instant Spaghetti And Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and heat to bubbling.
Serve with 1/2 lb.cooked spaghetti.
Toss spaghetti with 2 t butter and 1/4 C grated
Parmesan cheese. - 20.518
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 118.553
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 38.7294
Sweet 'n Sour Meatballs
Combine beef, onion soup mix, eggs, Wor-cestershire, pepper, and salt.
Mix until well blended.
Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
Arrange meatballs in a single layer on micro-wave roasting rack in microproof baking dish.
Cook on 90, 5 to 6 minutes.
Place... - 42.2211
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Chef Marie from Thrifycookingmom.com is sharing her version of Salisbury steak with Mushroom Gravy. As always, her recipe is simple easy to make. This time the recipe is in the form of a photo journey but before that Marie has the ingredients written down and... - 119.065
German Meatballs Or Koenigsberger
These German Meatballs Or Konigsberger are an addiction ! Savory meatballs in gravy with buttered bread crumbs are my favorite with rice or pasta. Try out these German Meatballs Or Konigsberger and let me know if you like them. - 45.9779
In bowl, combine all ingredients, except cooking oil and gravy mix; mix thoroughly.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-2-inch meatballs.
In hot skillet with 2 tablespoons'cooking oil, brown meatballs.
In large saucepan mix 1 package brown gravy mix according to package... - 35.576
1. In large bowl, thoroughly blend turkey, egg, crumbs, onion and 1/4 cup of the gravy. Shape into 1-inch meatballs; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together remaining gravy, jelly and chili sauce. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on... - 29.9464
1. In medium bowl mix together beef, rice, bread crumbs, salt, and 1/3 cup buttermilk; shape into 25 walnut-size meat balls.
2. Melt butter in large skillet; in it brown meat balls on all sides, turning as needed. Pour water over meat balls; simmer, covered,... - 34.2335
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Add bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and instant onion to 1 cup water; let stand a few minutes.
Then add to beef with eggs and mix well.
Shape into 30 balls and brown in small amount of oil in skillet.
Add gravy, 3/4 cup water, vinegar, and brown sugar.
Cover and... - 42.4081
Gig Harbor Meatballs
Prepare enough instant mashed potatoes to make 1 cup, adding water, milk, and seasonings as directed on the package.
Using a heavy-duty electric mixer or your hands, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, eggs, the 1 cup milk, mashed potatoes, rolled... - 44.2795
Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, 1 cup crumbs, mashed potatoes, eggs, spices and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand.
Shape mixture into walnut size balls, (about 2 tablespoons).
3. Coat balls with remaining breadcrumbs.
In a... - 43.3607
Combine all but noodles and butter and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain noodles, add butter.
Stir gently over low heat to melt butter and coat noodles.
Serve wih meatball mixture. - 22.7657
Combine bread crumbs and milk in large mixing bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat in skillet, add onions, and saute until soft.
Add egg, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco, salt, pepper, sauteed onions, beef, and pork to bread crumbs.
Mix... - 37.4423
Old Fashioned Meatballs & Spaghetti
Combine ingredients for Neapolitan gravy; set aside.
In a food processor or blender, whirl bread to make crumbs (you should have 2 cups lightly packed crumbs).
In a large bowl, mix together crumbs, chuck, cheese, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano, basil,... - 45.7295
Meatballs Swedish Style Hd
1. In a jar soak breadcrumbs in milk for 5-10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
2. In a bowl, add in the beef, onion, egg, soaked bread crumbs, salt, pepper and allspice.
3. Mix all the ingredients together with hands and shape the meat... - 0
Sweet And Pungent Meatballs
Sweet and Pungent Meatballs - the name might sound weird, but flavor of this Sweet and Pungent Meatballs with rice is just yum. You can prepare this Sweet and Pungent Meatballs in a jiffy and it will not eat up much of your time. Just give it a try. - 37.3461
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
2. Divide the mixture into 36 equal parts.
3. Roll to shape into 1 -inch meatballs.
4. In a baking dish, arrange half of the meatballs.
5. Heat at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Stirring once... - 44.0945
Thoroughly combine all ingredients; shape into 1 -inch meatballs (about 36).
In oblong baking dish, arrange meatballs.
Cover completely with plastic wrap.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 7 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 7.
Stir;... - 38.9802
This Finnish Meatballs is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare side dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 44.1453
1) Combine together the onion, egg, ginger, salt, garlic powder and the water chestnuts. Mix the ingredients together lightly.
2) Add the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) In... - 45.5041
Meatball Garden Dish
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 47.7323
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Swedish Meatball recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 36.3485
Place bacon between layers of paper toweling in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
Micro-cook till crisp, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes; crumble and set aside.
Remove paper toweling.
Drain any excess fat from dish; set dish aside.
Combine egg, 3 tablespoons of... - 43.1223
Seasoned Swedish Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium bowl, lightly toss chuck with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, Worcestershire, and thyme, mixing well. Gently shape into 18 balls.
3. In hot butter in large skillet, saute meatballs until browned on all sides. Remove skillet... - 36.128
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon melted butter until golden brown.
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Add meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
Mix thoroughly until smooth.
Shape into walnut-size balls, using 2 tablespoons dipped in cold water.
Fry in butter until evenly... - 45.6564
Have butcher grind pork, or force through food chopper 3 or 4 times, using medium blade.
Combine egg, milk, and bread crumbs; let stand for a few minutes.
Brown onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Combine with soaked crumbs, meats, seasonings, mace.
Mix with... - 45.8222
Meatballs In Piquant Onion Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, take beef, breadcrumbs, egg, seasoning and marjoram. Combine well.
2) Dash a board with flour and shift the mixture to the board. Divide and make into 16 balls.
3) Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the meatballs. Turn them and... - 45.4362
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 118.934
Combine skim milk powder and water, using a wire whisk, and heat (do not boil).
Combine ground beef, grated onion, allspice, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine potato or brown rice flour and cornstarch.
Slowly stir... - 40.7099
Confetti Meatball Supper
In skillet combine one 11 ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup, 1/4 cup catsup, 1 teaspoon instant minced onion, and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
Add two 15 ounce cans meatballs in gravy; simmer till heated through.
Meanwhile, in saucepan... - 25.6425
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 47.1479
Microwave Polynesian Meatballs
1. In a bowl mix together ground beef, half of diced onion, ground ginger, bread crumbs and slightly beaten egg.
2. Shape into walnut size meatballs and place them into 3-quart glass casserole.
3. Cover partially and cook on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes,... - 43.419
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Wild Mushroom Sauce
This is a multi-purpose dish and a go-to meatball recipe for those on a lean protein, low fat diet. You can do small meatballs for an hors d’oeuvre or appetizer, or make them larger and serve them over whole wheat noodles as a meal. Whichever way you chose... - 124.501
Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding
Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.9971
Dutch Meatballs With Endive Mash
Everybody loves the classic Italian Meatballs and the Swedish meatballs but have you ever tried the Dutch meatball? Gehaktbal or the almighty Dutch Meatball is one of the national foods of Holland. It's so important to the Dutch that they have a designated... - 119.546
Cajun Meatball Stew
1. Prepare Meatballs: Combine beef, bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, garlic, egg, salt, cayenne, pepper and cold water in a medium-size bowl. Mix lightly and shape into 24 balls. Place on a tray and chill 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large, heavy skillet... - 37.3012
Keema Kofta Curry
Want to make a delicious curry with your minced meat? Try making Keema kofta curry by following this video. The best part of the recipe is the meatballs are not deep fried thus they are less oily or fatty. The yogurt, fried onion and tomatoes blended together... - 114.269
These Two Meat Balls are terrific ! No wonder they're a part of most party meal fare ! While you water your mouth over these meat balls in flavorful onion bouillon, I'll make a fresh dish. Why don't you join me and tell me what you think about these Two Meat... - 36.7219
Cheese Ball Curry
1. Sieve flour, salt and pepper. Add finely grated cheese.
2. Beat egg yolks and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
3. Let the mixture stand for at least 1/2 hour.
4. Heat oil. While oil is heating beat egg whites stiff and fold into the mixture... - 42.3766
Meat Ball Pie
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Add meat balls and gravy, beans, milk, and Worcestershire.
Heat till bubbling.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Mix cereal, seed, and salt.
Brush tops of 6 biscuits with milk; then dip in cereal... - 46.3814
Swedish Meat Balls
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Combine meats and seasonings; beat thoroughly.
Beat in flour; then egg.
Gradually beat in cream.
(This mixture should be light and fluffy.) Form mixture in 1-inch balls and lightly brown in a little... - 43.5418
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 39.6463
Beef And Noodle Casserole
Combine the first 5 ingredients.
Add enough sour cream to moisten.
Taste, and season with ketchup, seasoning salt, dry mustard and Tabasco.
Spread in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crumbs, and bake at 375 Ã‚Â°F. 35 minutes or until bubbly. - 31.4478
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1332
Here I am posting a special Konigsberger Klopse recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 39.9008
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 49.5538
Mix pork, 1/3 cup soy sauce, next 3 ingredients, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/2 cup cold water in large bowl and let set 15 minutes, then divide in 6 to 8 portions.
Wash cabbage, cut leaves and stems in 2-inch sections and set aside.
Mix remaining 3... - 45.3944
Swedish Meat Balls With Beets
1. Preheat the oven to (350°).
2. In a large bowl combine mashed potato, ground round, beets, capers, onion, ½ cup cream, salt and pepper. The mixture is shaped into 60 tiny balls.
3. Take a large skillet; melt butter or margarine in... - 42.3315
Slow Cooked Chili Stew
Combine all ingredients and heat slowly in a 3-qt.saucer pan.
Or, combine ingredients in a 3-qt.casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350Â° F. - 25.6033
The Greek Cook:sutzukakia
Meatballs make good breakfast, lunch and even snacks and here is a recipe from Greek cuisine to make them. Chef Vassilis shows how to make Sutzukakia or meatballs and simmer them in tomato gravy. Soulfully appetizing! - 92.1524
Savory Hamburger Mixture
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Place 1 tbsp on a plate and cook on high for 2 minutes. Taste to test for flavour.
This is the basic, uncooked recipe to which sauces and liquids may be added for 'wet' dishes or eggs and breadcrumbs... - 29.1607
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491