- » Easy Low Fat Carbonara
Easy Low Fat Carbonara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy low fat carbonara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy low fat carbonara recipes.
Easy Pasta Carbonara
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute or until tender.
Reduce heat to low; stir in pasta, cheese, parsley, and pepper.
Combine milk and egg substitute; stir well.
Pour milk mixture over... - 31.6292
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Italian Pasta Carbonara
1. Quarter one spaghetti squash. In a large pot of boiling salted water, place spaghetti squash for 30 minutes until the stringy inside easily flakes out.
2. In a large frying pan, cook bacon until crispy and set aside. Chop the bacons.... - 105.509
Chicken Linguini Alla Carbonara
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper, place chicken in a high preheated pan with 1 tbls of EVOO. Allow for chicken to brown and cook through which is 5 or so minutes. Remove from pan and place all prepped vegetables into a... - 33.704
1) Take a saucepan and cook macaroni in water and salt until it becomes tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a knife and finely chop parsley, ham, onion, celery and green pepper.
3) Take a large skillet and saute the vegetables and ham in 2 tablespoons... - 47.4561
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
1. Cut the turkey rashers into 1 cm / 1/2 in strips. Fry quickly in a non-stick pan for 2-3 minutes. Add the onion, garlic and stock to the pan. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the wine and boil rapidly until... - 37.099
Green Noodles Carbonara
Place bacon on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with another paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until crisp.
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place butter in... - 45.8277
Looking for a simple recipe to make the great Italian classic, the spaghetti carbonara? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the dish in an easy and hassle free way. Watch to know more! - 105.604
Angel Hair Carbonara
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch angel hair pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, add bacon and sautÃ© until fat is separated. Remove bacon onto a plate.
3. Add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add flour... - 43.7794
Linguine Alla Carbonara
1. Cook the linguine in boiling salted water in a large kettle. Drain.
2. Brown the bacon and garlic in a small skillet.
3. Beat together the eggs, salt, if you wish, and the pepper in a bowl until frothy.
4. Return the drained pasta to the kettle. Add the... - 32.3305
Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Transfer to a large bowl and keep warm.
Cook the bacon in a medium no-stick skillet over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp.
Add the garlic; cook and... - 42.4749