- » Easy Lobster Sauce
Easy Lobster Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lobster sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lobster sauce recipes.
Poached Fillet Of Flounder With Lobster Sauce
Enjoy this Poached Fillet of Flounder with Lobster Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.2776
To white sauce add lobster.
Season, and stir in sherry just before serving. - 18.3565
Easy Lobster Thermidor
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. To the melted butter, add flour, salt, cayenne and mustard, stirring constantly until smooth.
3. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly, cook until thickened and remove from heat.
4. Saute the mushrooms... - 44.7906
Lobster-tails With Butter Sauce
Slit undershells of tails lengthwise with scissors; bend backwards to crack shells.
Brush melted butter on slit sides.
Grill, shell side down, 6 inches from source of heat for 15 minutes.
Brush slit sides with butter.
Turn; grill for 3 minutes longer or until... - 38.7422
Combine lobster, salt, pepper, Worcester shire sauce and Sherry with cream sauce.
Serve with rolls or as a dip for toast. - 23.6416
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 35.7753
Grilled Lobster On Braised Lentils With Ventoux Rose Butter Sauce
Have a look at a great wine tasting session with this excellent video that is absolutely interesting to watch. The chef here shows a classic grilled lobster dish on braised lentils with Ventoux rose butter sauce It is a wonderful dish for a summer time... - 108.323
Chicken And Lobster In Brandy Cream Sauce
Chicken And Lobster In Brandy Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Chicken And Lobster In Brandy Cream Sauce both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.6219
Melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings; add milk and stir until thickened and smooth.
Add lobster and heat thoroughly.
Just before serving gradually add some of hot sauce to the egg yolks, beaten slightly with the cream.
Add mixture to remaining... - 38.8118
Lobster Medallions With Curry Sauce
Combine sour cream, wine and curry powder in saucepan.
Cook over low heat until thickened.
Stir in lemon juice, coriander and chives.
Cook just until heated through.
Remove lobster meat from shell.
Cut into 1-inch slices.
Grill over hot coals until... - 39.4636
Rock Lobster Appetizers
Drop frozen rock lobster-tails into boiling, salted wa- ter; bring to a boil.
Drain lobster- tails immediately; drench with cold water.
Remove underside mem- braine with scissors; pull out meat.
Dice meat, re- serving shells.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in... - 44.5285
Broiled Lobster Tails
Partially thaw lobster tails.
Using knife, butterfly tails (see picture).
Place on broiler pan, shell side down.
Dash few drops bottled hot pepper sauce into melted butter; brush over meat.
Broil 4 inches from heat till meat loses its translu-cency and can be... - 23.2801
Baked Fish With Lobster Sauce
Skin and bone fillets.
Put fillets into greased ovenproof dish in one layer, sprinkle salt and pepper over.
Dot with butter.
Cover, bake in moderately hot oven for 15 minutes or until just tender.
Place fish fillets on individual serving dishes.
Spoon Lobster... - 39.4204
Caper Sauce For Cold Lobster
Blend cottage cheese in blender with milk until mixture is consistency of whipped cream.
Add all remaining ingredients except capers.
Blend for 2 minutes on high speed.
Pile into a bowl and chill.
Garnish with whole capers.
Cut lobster into bite sized pieces;... - 34.2206
Baked Lobster Tails
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Using a sharp knife, split each lobster tail down the center, but not all the way through.
3 In a baking pan, arrange lobster tails
4 In split of each one, place 1 teaspoon... - 38.0306
Rock Lobster Tails With Orange Butter Sauce
Rock Lobster Tails With Orange Butter Sauce! My mouth waters with the mere mention of this amazing lobster preparation. A wonderfully tasty dish, it often becomes the centre piece of my dinner spread! You simply have to try the Rock Lobster Tails With Orange... - 38.4533
Rock Lobster In Almond Sauce
1) In a saucepan boil salted water and cook lobster tails for 6 minutes.
2) Take out the tails and hold under running cold water.
3) Take out the lobster meat from shells and cut into cubes.
4)Heat butter and brown almonds in it.
5) Stir in flour and... - 38.3814
Poached Fillet Of Flounder With Lobster Sauce
1. Take the lobster meat out of the shell and cut into chunks.
2. Remove the shell and clean the shrimp.
3. Take a double boiler, melt butter, add flour and gently add milk and cook on hot water, stirring continuously, till the sauce... - 44.9511
Lobster In Cream Sauce And Sherry
1. Split freshly boiled lobsters down the back.
2. Remove meat, and keep it warm.
3. Clean and arrange half-shells, cut side up, on a baking tray.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
5. Slowly add the chicken... - 44.2135
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 45.6494
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Remove shells from lobster tails, discard and place meat in bowl; add remaining ingredients and set aside 15 minutes.
Thread ingredients on skewers in the following order; shrimp, scallop, lobster, scallop and shrimp.
Repeat until... - 35.9114
Lobster Mornay has a yummy taste. The lobster with cheese sauce gives the Lobster Mornay a fine taste. Lobster Mornay is inspired by many resturants across the globe. - 21.2561
Succulent Lobster With Zesty Sauces
1. Steam lobster over high heat for 15-18 minutes until done.
2. Split lobster in half, discard dark vein. Rinse and cut meat into 1/2 (2 cm) chunks. Place lobster chunks on top of lettuce on a platter, as though the lobster is whole.
3. Combine ingredients... - 30.2288
Mashed Potatoes With Lobsters And Butter Sauce
Look at this incredible video that is here to impress you. The video here shares how a humble mashed potato dish is transformed to an exotic and elegant platter. Watch the video and try out this excellent way to serve your mashed potatoes and lobsters with a... - 86.0899
Veal Chops With Pear Slices In Rosemary Orange Sauce
Fresh aromatic ingredients used for this particular dish! The veal chops are fried till done and then served with pear slices and a wonderfully scented orange and rosemary sauce with some pear slices! A gourmet meal indeed! - 91.9055
Lobster And Shrimp Romano
1) Chop the shrimps and lobster coarsely.
2) In the saucepan, heat the Romano sauce to simmer.
3) Stir in the lobster and heat until completely heated.
4) In another saucepan heat the sprouts thoroughly.
5) Make a bed of sprouts on a warm... - 30.4581
Lobster In Spicy Coconut Sauce
Heat the oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the mustard seeds and let them cook for 1 minute.
Add the bay leaves and coconut sauce and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the lobster tails and simmer gently for 5 minutes, until the... - 31.3602
Lobster With Coral Sauce
1.Start by dicing the lobster meat
2.Using 1 tablespoon butter mash the coral
3.In a pan, melt remaining butter, blend in flour and salt
4.Add water and cook until mixture thickens
5.Keep stirring constantly
6.Now add the coral and cook... - 38.4092
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 39.5058
Barbecued Lobster Tails With Avocado Sauce
COMBINE WINE, honey, sambal oelek, garlic and oil in jug; mix well.
Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors to cut along the soft shell on the underside of the lobster.
Gently pull shell apart and ease raw flesh out with fingers.
Place lobster in shallow... - 43.7514
Lobster In Orange Sauce
1) In a large Dutch oven, add in 2 quarts water. Let the water boil.
2) Add in the thawed lobster tails. Let it boil once more before cooking for 5 more minutes.
3) Take the tails out from the water and wash them under cold running water. Drain... - 47.0221
Halibut Or Salmon Loaf With Lobster Sauce
In mixing bowl, soak crumbs in milk, add remaining ingredients for loaf and mix well.
Pack lightly into non-stick loaf pan.
Set pan into another pan holding hot water and bake at 350Â° F. for 1 hour.
Let cool slightly.
To prepare sauce, combine ingredients... - 33.0382
Spring Sauce For Lobster
1. Take a saucepan, add white wine and shallots. Cook the shallots at low heat until the wine is reduced to 2 tbsp. This will take about half an hour, without stirring or giving any special attention.
2. For making cream sauce - Melt butter in... - 37.8104
Grilled Lobster Tails
Combine all ingredients except lobster tails, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper shell and meat to, but not through, bottom shell.
Press shell halves apart to expose meat; baste with sauce.
Set remaining... - 34.4551
Ginger-barbecued Rock Lobster
Cut underside membrane of lobster-tails around edge; remove.
Grasp lobster-tails in both hands; bend backward toward shell sides to crack.
Insert skewers to prevent curling.
Combine all remaining ingredients for sauce; beat until blended.
Place lobster-tails... - 40.0156
Rock Lobster Tails
1. With kitchen shears or large sharp knife, cut through center of hard top shell and meat of lobster tail. Do not cut through under-shell. Spread tails open, butterfly style, to expose meat on top. Set lobster aside.
2. Finely shred lemon or lime to make 1/2... - 34.7052
Lobster Cantonese is a truly flavorful, great alternative and also a tasty option when compared to other seafood dishes. This Lobster Cantonese dish is easy to cook and very well suits a family meal. Proceed to do it! - 37.5306
Combine lobster, half the bread crumbs, egg and lemon juice.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Stir in milk gradually; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Season with salt, cayenne pepper and anchovy paste.
Combine sauce and lobster mixture;... - 40.8202
Baked Stuffed Lobster
Combine crackers, clams and liquid, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper, 1/4 cup butter and clam juice.
Immerse live lobster in boiling water; remove.
Cut body from head to tip of tail, splitting open.
Remove intestinal vein.
Fill lobster with clam mix-... - 44.5426
Lobster And Sweet Pea Duet
Lobster and sweet pea are a wonderful combination that would surely turn out to be delicious too. Check out this impressive video that is interesting and also provides information on fresh seafood catch. Watch this video to make this fantastic dish to impress... - 114.099
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 43.4855
Stir-fried Lobster With Spicy Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in black vinegar, water, salted black bean with chili sauce, corn starch and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the peanut oil and heat. Add in bottom parts of green onion, garlic and ginger, sauté for few... - 0
Lobster Cantonese With Black Bean Sauce
Heat oil in wok or skillet; brown beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add broth, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture; cover.
Heat 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Slowly... - 37.4093
Lobster Pasta Sauce
Get a little gourmet with this Pasta with Lobster Sauce. This video will show you the perfect way to make the best out of a lobster and ultimately turn it into a delicious pasta. Take a look, it is worth trying once. - 121.841
Scallops & Lobster In Tomato Cream Sauce
In a 4- to 6-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add lobster tail.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until meat is opaque in thickest part; cut to test (about 10 minutes).
Drain lobster, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 44.042
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.1981
Split lobsters in half.
Remove meat from lobster shells, cut in large dice.
Combine mayonnaise, whipped cream, salt, pepper, parsley and lemon juice; mix well.
Combine most of the mayonnaise with the diced lobster.
Mix thoroughly, fill into lobster... - 32.427
1) In a saucepan or chafing diah, add in the condensed cream of mushroom soup along with the soup can milk.
2) Heat the soup till it thaws down.
3) Next, stir in the shredded cheese, chopped lobster, paprika and cayenne.
4) Heat the mixture until all... - 40.59
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 24.9223
Remove all the lobster meat from the shells.
Shred the lettuce finely and arrange in glasses or on flat small dishes.
Put the lobster meat on top and cover with the cocktail sauce.
Garnish with lemon and some of the small lobster claws. - 28.7516
Lobster Au Charin
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster au Charin is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster au Charin and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 43.6123
Remove the lobster meat from the body and claws, dice and toss in the hot butter, add the white sauce, cream and brandy.
Blend the eggs with the milk, add to the mixture and thicken WITHOUT BOILING for a few minutes.
Add pepper and sherry and pile back into... - 34.5793
Sauteed Lobster Tails
Heat butter in large frying pan.
When hot, add lobster and cook 2 to 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
Season well and add shallot and parsley; continue cooking 1 minute.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 29.3727
Lobster Fra Diavolo
1. If using whole lobster, twist claws from lobster to remove. With a cleaver, cut lobster into large pieces (or ask your fishmonger to do this). Remove and discard sac near head and intestinal vein in tail. Remove the gray-green liver and any roe.
2. In a... - 27.3409
Shrimp In Creamy Garlic Sauce
A nice and easy recipe for a shrimp and pasta which is the finished product! Enjoy Nikki show you make her comfort food and enjoy in this video. - 89.8058
Lobster Monte Carlo
Warm the lobster meat in top of double boiler.
Put into four individual shallow flameproof dishes.
Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over lobster.
Mix grated cheese and bread crumbs and top each dish with them.
Sprinkle melted butter over the tops and place under... - 30.8119
Lobster And Watercress Soup
1) Split the lobster shell and remove the meat of the body and claws.
2) Slice the meat.
3) In a saucepan, heat broth and soy sauce and bring to boil.
4) Add the lobster and simmer for 10 minutes more.
5) Stir in the watercress and cook... - 36.9985
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster Vinaigrette is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster Vinaigrette and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 42.7268
Mix the lobster and sauce together and place on the lettuce leaves.
Sprinkle with chopped hard-boiled egg and serve chilled.
Sauce: Combine all ingredients and mix together thoroughly. - 32.7615
How To Boil And Dress A Crayfish Or Lobster
Simmer 8 to 10 pints of well-seasoned Court Bouillon.
Tie the claws and tail of the lobster or of the crayfish.
Plunge it head first into the boiling stock, cover, and leave to boil for about 25 minutes for a lobster of 2 lb.
Then let it get cold in the... - 26.1026
Saucy Lobster Grill
Cut through middle of lobster shell with sharp knife; cut through flesh but not underside membrane.
Grasp tail in both hands; open flat, exposing meaty sections.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer until butter is melted.
Place lobster, fleshy... - 33.3235
Lobster Cheddar Crepes
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat the butter in a large skillet, add the lobster, saute thoroughly.
Blend in the mornay sauce and half the cheddar, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
Spoon the mixture evenly into the crepes.
Roll and place crepes... - 32.3944
Baked Maine Lobster
Place lobsters on backs; cross large claws, holding firmly.
Cut quickly through entire length of body and tail, beginning at point between large claws.
Re- move craw and veins; leave tomalley in lobsters or mix with dressing.
Mix crumbs with butter and... - 39.0191
1. Have fish dealer split and clean each lobster.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. Combine cracker crumbs, salt, Worcestershire sauce and 4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine.
4. Place lobsters on baking sheets or baking pans. Fill body cavity with cracker... - 30.2999
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) In a non-stick pan mix together garlic, chives, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper sauce and tomato juice.
2) Heat the mixture and cook, covered over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the lobster tail and simmer for 10 minutes or until lobster... - 36.0947
1.Pound the coral of a lobster to a smooth paste with two tablespoons of butter
2.Now add chopped lobster and remaining tablespoon of butter and pound again until all is reduced to a smooth paste
3.In a strainer, rub mixture through a fine... - 33.2925
Lobster A La Thermidor
Drop frozen lobster tails into boiling, salted water to cover.
Return to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and remove meat from shells.
Chop meat coarsely.
Set meat and shells aside.
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour and dash pepper.
Add milk all at... - 39.5993
Lobster A L'americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax. Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is... - 39.4535
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.128
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and mince or chop it coarsely.
Clean the two halves of the large shell.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, fry the shallot for 2—3 min without browning, then add the lobster meat, white sauce, parsley, lemon juice, nutmeg... - 35.831
Curried Lobster has a unique taste. Curried Lobster gets it rich taste from lobster flavored with currypowder and fish stock. Curried Lobster is inspired in many resturnat globally. - 39.7269
Spiced Broiled Lobster
1. Along its stomach place each lobster.
2. Using the tip of sharp knife, make 2 deep criss-cross cuts in each lobster head.
3. Immediately plunge into boiling water and boil 30 seconds or until lobster turns red.
4. Take out of water and let... - 45.0223
Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano
Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano is a tasty and unique lobster dish that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 40.9123
Baked Salem Town Lobster
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Salem-Town Lobster Bake - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Salem-Town Lobster Bake has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 50.6111
Lobster A L'americaine
Insert knife between body and tail shells of lobster to sever spinal cord.
Make deep, sharp cut lengthwise through back of body and tail.
Separate halves; re- move black line and stomach.
Reserve liver and coral.
Remove claws; reserve.
Place oil and butter in... - 41.9886
Curried Lobster Casserole
An aficionado of Curried Lobster Casserole guarantees that this recipe will get you addicted! This compelling casserole is a great option to serve as a main dish. For the best flavor, use the freshest of Seafood available. - 45.9189
Rock Lobster Tails Superb
Drop lobster tails into boiling salted water to cover.
Bring to boiling, lower heat, and simmer about 5 minutes, or until just tender and opaque.
Drain and cool.
Using scissors, cut through center of bony membrane and remove meat from shell in one... - 36.9148
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 44.5677
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.9036
Turrets With Cheese Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat oil and cook green pepper, garlic and onion until soft.
2) Stir in sauce, oregano and parsley.
3) Mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add cheese cubes and mix lightly.
5) Serve immediately over hot turrets. - 39.9392
Fresh Lemon Dessert Sauce
1) Combine together sugar, cornstarch, water and salt and heat over medium flame until thickened.
2) Take off from heat and add in rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3) Serve over cake, puddings or gingerbread warm or cold. - 32.4497
Smoked Lobster Canapes
Cream the first five ingredients together thoroughly.
Swirl in the centre of each canaped biscuit and top with a slice of pickled onion. - 20.6382
Coquilles Of Lobster
Dice the meat of the lobster and put it in a saucepan with some chopped mushrooms and butter, allowing 8 mushrooms and 10 oz.
butter to every 1 lb. of lobster.
Heat, stirring all the time, until thoroughly hot, then moisten with white sauce.
Season with salt,... - 34.8328
Quick Lobster Casserole
Make mediumwhite sauce, add cheese cut into small pieces, cook until cheese is melted.
Add sherry and lobster, pour into greased casserole, sprinkle withfcheese and paprika.
Bake in moderate oven 25-30 minutes. - 25.4977
In skillet, cook pork and garlic in oil until done; stir.
Add lobster, soup, water, onions, soy, and pepper.
Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lobster is done.
Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; gradually add to sauce.
Cook, stirring until... - 37.4453
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Remove all the meat from the lobster and cut into neat pieces.
Break the endive into tufts, shred the lettuce coarsely.
Arrange the lobster and salad in layers with a little mayonnaise and seasoning.
Coat with mayonnaise.
Decorate with slices of hard-boiled... - 34.8004
Creamed Lobster, Salmon Or Tuna
1.In a pot, heat lobster in white sauce
2.Add lemon juice and Tabasco sauce
3.Once heated completely, remove to serving plates
4.Serve with salads - 28.7246
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Wash the lobster tails. Boil them in a pot of boiling water as instructed on the package.
3) Slice the tail open along its length through the outside shell.
4) Take the meat out from the shells and slice... - 43.6891
Lemon Dill Lobster Tails
Lemon dill lobster tails is a saucy seafood recipe. Prepared with sour cream and dill dressing flavored with added garlic and pepper, the lobsters are grill cooked with the dressing sauce for baste. Easy and simple, the lemon dill lobsters are flavorful and... - 35.5754
"Split center of each piece of lobster; insert thin slice of water chestnut.
Brush well with oil and soy sauce.
Wrap in bacon; secure with wooden pick.
Broil until bacon is crisp." - 26.1574
Lobster And Orange Cocktail
1) With a knife cut lobster meat into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Rub salt on it.
3) Skin and section oranges.
4) Mix together orange sections and lobster meat.
6) Place lettuce in 6 cocktail glasses.
7) Add lobster mixture on top and cover with... - 38.5522
Sweet And Sour Lobsters With Pineapple
Clean and cut lobsters into bite size pieces and marinate with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, soya sauce and wine for 25 minutes.
Heat the oil, roll each piece of lobster in flour and dip into beaten egg and drop them one by one into the hot oil.
Fry... - 39.1732
Combine chili sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, celery, Worcestershire sauce and salt; mix thorougnly.
Add lobster, tossing well.
Chill thoroughly; serve in cock- tail glasses. - 29.7149
1) In a bowl, mix soy sauce, pepper sauce, and sherry.
2) Make bite-size pieces of the lobster meat and combine to the mixture.
3) Mix thoroughly and let stand for 1 hour.
4) Take out the meat from marinate and put on broiler pan.
5) Baste with oil and... - 35.9024