- » Easy Lime
Easy Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lime recipes.
The Last Word (classic)
1. In a pint glass, add the lime juice, gin, green chartreuse and cherry liqueur. Chill until serving time.
2. In a shaker, add the contents of the pint glass and shake well.
3. Serve immediately in a martini glass, garnished with... - 124.172
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 122.653
All-natural Sports Drink With Chia
Rebecca Pacheco shares an easy recipe for making an all-natural sports drink using chia seeds. Thank you Health Warrior for supplying the chia seeds and Laura Max Nelson for the video skills. Enjoy! - 116.362
Betty's New Year's Eve Lime Champagne Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 113.752
Coconut Lime Cilantro Rice
Who gets bored of the same old rice?… I do! This rice really has such amazing flavor that will really add a kick to your whole dinner! You get a subtle coconut flavor and the the freshness of the lime and cilantro make you want/need more. - 112.105
Homemade Sour Mix
The most highly requested howto video on the show, sour mix. We're making our own homemade sour mix "from scratch" and showing you how we do it. No more questions, you've got your answer! - 109.125
Frozen Strawberry Lime Spritzer
A delicious frozen drink that can be non-alcoholic or you can add alcohol if you prefer. Tequila or vodka would be very good in this drink. Easy to make with few ingredients. - 106.001
Mint Lemon Limeade (aka Anti-haterade)
1. Cut the lime and lemon into half. Squeeze the juice into a jar.
2. In a pitcher, put the mint leaves. Add sugar or any sweetener and crush them well.
3. Pour the lime& lemon juice into it and mix well.
4. Fill the pitcher with chilled... - 102.889
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.623
Easy Frozen Lime Dessert
Desserts can be made through a few simple and quick ideas with common ingredients as well. Watch the video showing how to make Frozen Lime Dessert with simple Marie Biscuits and lime juice as the key ingredients. Simply awesome! - 100.1
Easy Lime Sorbet
Looking for an easy and quick recipe, then do watch the video. The Chef shows how to make lime sorbet. A perfect dessert for a hot summer day. You can always substitute lime with any other fruit. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 99.584
Herb, Garlic And Lime Infused Butter
Butter can be interesting to use in sandwiches for breakfast or otherwise when infused with different flavors. Watch the video to know how to make herb and garlic infused butter. Great to store in a refrigerator and use. - 92.9604
Easy Lime Pickle
This lime pickle goes well with curd rice and other rice varities... - 48.0207
Easy Pudina Chutney
Wash and dry the mint leaves.
Put them through a mincer (grinder) with the spring onions (scallions) and green chillies.
Add the ginger and pomegranate seeds mince (grind) again.
Combine the lime juice and sugar and add to the mint mixture - 30.7726
Easy Lime Mousse
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in limeade concentrate and water for 5 minutes. Stir in food coloring, if desired. Heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved and mixture is very hot.
Gradually stir about half of the hot gelatin mixture into beaten egg yolks;... - 29.5581
Easy Lime Ice
This Lime Ice is a very easy dessert to whip up, if you are a frozen dessert fan! The flavor of lime juice can itself make it a ver delicious treat. - 29.5355
Grilled Corn With Chipotle Lime Butter
1. Peel back the husk of the ears of corn, leaving the base intact. Pull out the silk strands and discard. Lay back the husks into place and soak in water for at least 20-30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. In a bowl,... - 0
Avocado Lime Dressing: Easy, Oil-free
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a creamy, dairy-free Avocado-Lime Salad Dressing that you can use to brighten up the flavor of your favorite plate of veggies. - 0
Spicy Lime Cilantro Shrimp
1. In a pan add butter and allow it to melt, add minced garlic, lime juice, sambal chilies and stir everything.
2. Add shrimps, season with salt, cook for 2-3 minutes and finally add the chopped cilantro.
3. Give it a good toss and turn off the... - 0