- » Easy Lettuce
Easy Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lettuce recipes.
Way Better Southwest Salad
1. For making the dressing, soak the cashews for 6 hours in water and then drain them.
2. In a blender, pop the cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, 1/2 the lime and water and give it a pulse again.
3. Place the... - 117.347
Healthy Vegan Caesar Salad
1. In a food processor, put the cashews, water, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, meso paste, wakame flakes, dijon mustard and pulse it down.
2. Place the romaine lettuce hearts into a large bowl, pour the dressing over it and give it... - 115.852
Iceberg Lettuce Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber ans blend well.
2. Add some water, if required to create a smoothie consistency.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add a straw and serve as a healthy smoothie. - 99.6579
Crispy Green Salad
1. Break off the lettuce leaves and wash them in a bowl of slightly salted water.
2. Pick the spinach leaves from their stalks and add to the bowl of water.
3. Do the same with the mint leaves and parsley.
4. Wash well, making sure there is no... - 92.508
Do you like to start your day with a plate of fresh and filling salad - then you must try this one. This no-fuss recipe of egg and vegetable salad can be prepared in couple of minutes and thus you can save much time. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind... - 86.8255
Creamy Caesar Salad
Yes, you too can enjoy restaurant-like caesar salad just by sitting at your home. How? This recipe video will describe you the easy procedure and following that you can make your own bowl of salad within couple of minutes. So don't waste your time, you really... - 80.1765
Easy Wilted Lettuce Salad
Place bacon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes 30 seconds to 6 minutes or until crisp.
Remove bacon, crumble and set aside.
Pour drippings into a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
Add vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
Microwave 1 minute to... - 36.4047
Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese and red wine vinegar are all super foods that are in this classic recipe.
Fact: Iceberg lettuce contains dietary fibers along with Omega fatty acid which helps with overall good health. - 0
1. In a bowl, combine pickled peppers, roasted red pepper, green olive tapenade, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Add mozzarella, mix well and set aside to marinade while you shred the lettuce.
3. In a separate bowl, combine shredded lettuce, basil, and... - 0
Asian Chicken Lettuce Cups
This Asian restaurant favorite couldn't be easier to make! The combination of the crunchy iceberg lettuce, fragrance of ginger and garlic, and sweetness from the hoisin sauce makes these wraps a perfect bite. This recipe can be turned into wonderful... - 0