- » Easy Lentil Loaf
Easy Lentil Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lentil loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lentil loaf recipes.
Lentil Loaf is one really easy recipe which can turn out helpful to you. It is early worth persisting this Lentil Loaf recipe. Ideal for your family! - 30.8285
Lentil Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a frying pan add onions and saute till the onions are soft.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Do not add sesame seeds at this stage.
4. Press the ingredients in a greased loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle sesame... - 43.6696
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Combine thoroughly.
3) In an oiled 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, place the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes.
5) Slice the loaf and use to... - 43.1031
Cheese Lentil Loaf
1 Grease a 0-5-kg (1-lb) loaf tin with 1 tablespoon of the butter and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4).
3 In a large mixing bowl, add the lentils, cheese, onions, mushrooms, salt,... - 45.7569
Cheese And Lentil Loaf
1. Drain the lentils and put in a pan with water to cover; add the garlic. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes, until tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix the cooked lentils with the chopped onion, green pepper, cheeses, parsley, beaten eggs, 3... - 30.9681
Lentil Loaf With Tomato Topping
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients with the exception of eggs in it.
3. Take a blender jar and add the eggs along with the egg whites and a cup or 250ml of the... - 44.3064
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 37.538
Soy Sunflower Lentil Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. Grease a loaf pan.
3. In a bowl mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and press into the greased pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Serve with tomato sauce. - 42.3113
Baked Lentil Loaf
Blend all ingredients, adding only enough stock to moisten.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve with favorite sauce. - 29.0987
Soy Bean Lentil Loaf
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 26.2316
Sunflower Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Turn into an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. - 27.4411
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils and bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until... - 40.2344
The Dark Continent
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a saucepan, cook the lentils in boiling water until soft.
3) Drain water and mix the lentils with millet.
4) Combine other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf pan to pack the... - 39.7057
Delicious Hemp And Lemon Loaf
If you love to bake, then you surely won't mind expanding your baking repertoire with this dish. Delicious, healthy and brimming with nutritious ingredients like chia seeds and hemp, this loaf is sure to please your palate. It's time to take off the... - 80.8244
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 43.8277
Spicy Vegetable Loaf
1.Heat oil in a large trypan and cook garlic, onion, chilli powder, cumin, coriander and turmeric for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
2.Add lentils, carrot, potato, tomatoes and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils... - 42.0178