- » Easy Lentil
Easy Lentil Recipes
Easy lentil recipe is used to cook stews, soups or salads out of lentils, the most common source of protein available in grocery stores today. Besides being a rich protein source, the lentils are also healthy to eat ... More »
Easy Lentil Soup
1. Pick over the lentils and remove any stones. Rinse well.
2. Heat the butter or margarine in a pan and saute the onion for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the diced celery and carrots and let the vegetables sweat for 5-10 minutes.
4. Stir in the lentils, add the lemon... - 40.3559
In a small saucepan, brown the bacon.
Remove and set aside; crumble when cool.
Add onions and celery to pan, cook slightly.
Add vegetable juice.
Bring to a boil and stir in the lentils.
Cover and reduce heat.
Cook until lentils are tender, but not mushy, and... - 28.266
You May Also Like!
Easy Lentil Soup
Here is an amazing video where the chef shares an incredibly easy and economical lentil soup to make during the week. The video is very nicely explained so that the soup can be effortlessly made at home. Surely a great appetizing and healthy soup for a cold... - 135.553
Easy Moroccan Lentils
This wonderful video for Moroccan style lentils re is a flavorful treat specially during winters. This dish can be served as an appetizer or a main dish, either way this simple dish would surely warm you up this winter. This video is very impressive, well... - 134.723
Easy Indian Lentil Soup Seasoning
1. Slow boil water and lentils until lentils are softened about 15 minutes.
2. In a separate small pan, heat oil on low, add seasoning and stir for 10 seconds.
3. Add oil and seasoning mix to soften lentils and simmer for a few... - 93.1364
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
For all those who like high protein dishes, this lentil and vegetable soup is a great choice, as it is very low on fat and carbs and is full of protein and vitamins. With all the vegetables and the fragrant spices it tastes exquisite. Take a look at the video... - 100.026
Easy Pureed Lentils
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, add water, lentils, bay leaves, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, parsley, raisins, chili and cumin powder. Let the broth come to a boil.
2) Once boiling, lower the flame, and cook for about 45 minutes.
3) If the contents start... - 43.1266
Dal Fry - Easy, Quick And One Pot Lentil Curry
If you enjoy eating Indian cuisine then you will relish the dal fry. For Indians, dal is an important part of their meal. You can serve the dal fry with hot rice, roti or naan. Watch the video for the quick and easy recipe of making dal fry. I'm sure your... - 105.587
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 1 - Red Lentil Soup
Earnest fans veggies, here is a delicious vegetarian three coursemeal just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey as she begins with the making of the meal with a red lentil soup. Nutritious and rich with flavors, the soup is truly appetizing. Watch the... - 115.402
Easy Lentil Chicken Soup
1 Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and scallions; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes. Add the lentils, broth, and tomatoes; bring to a boil, stirring to break up the tomatoes with... - 31.9309
Easy Pasta Salad With Italian Dressing And Lentils
Whether for a party, potluck or summer picnic, this Lentil Pasta Salad recipe from Anne Colagioia is an ideal side dish option. Lentils add protein and texture to this pasta salad recipe with Italian dressing. For this particular vegetarian pasta salad... - 100.937
Green Lentil Salad
Green-aka-Puy Lentils make this a delicious protein packed salad.
Great with a green salad and a slice of bread.
Toni also likes to serve it in a lettuce cup. - 124.918
Easy Lentil Recipes By Category