- » Easy Lemon Pistachio Cake
Easy Lemon Pistachio Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lemon pistachio cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lemon pistachio cake recipes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the fat till the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the sugar and egg yolks and mix to a soft dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out and use to line... - 46.4343
Almond And Pistachio Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Lightly butter and line a 900 g loaf tin.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl, until smooth.
Add the eggs, a little at a time, and beat until fully incorporated.
Stir the ground almonds and pistachios, flour,... - 47.0625
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.6029
1. Put the pistachio nuts, almonds and spices in a food processor and pulse briefly until the nuts are coarsely ground. Stir in the sugar.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) cake tin. Cut the sheets of filo pastry in half crossways so that they are... - 35.8823
Chilled Sharp Lemon Souffle
Chilled Sharp Lemon Souffle is an irresistible dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled fruit recipe, this Chilled Sharp Lemon Souffle is a dish that you will love to talk about with us. - 46.3812
Sponge Roll With Lemon Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk the egg white until they form soft peaks, and then gradually go on adding the sugar and beat until the egg whites go stiff.
3. Combine 1 cup of egg whites with yolk and stir them well.
4. Spread... - 45.1008
Classical Petits Fours
Line one 14x11 inch (36x28-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks, almonds, lemon peel and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.0506
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.4587
Indian Milk Cake
Boil the milk in a heavy bottom sauce pan.
Keep boiling till it reduces to half.
Put the lemon juice and sugar.
The milk should curdle slightly.
Keep on boiling stirring till it becomes one lump and leaves the sides of the pan.
Grease a round or a rectangular... - 37.4679
Indian Milk Cake
Want to try making an easy and mouth-watering Indian dessert? Try making Indian Milk cake with Chef Manjula. It can be made easily with just a few ingredients from your pantry. The video is shot with great care to show each and every stage of cooking the... - 119.198
Turkish Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
To make cake, cream butter, unflavored sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon peel in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Stir in eggs and Madeira.
Sift... - 46.8011
Salmon Cakes Coated With Pistacchio
Move over Crab cakes, Salmon cakes have arrived. Roberto uses cooked salmon to make a crunchy and juicy pattie which is coated with pistacchio. These are a nice change from the usual crab or meat cakes and much more healthy for you. - 102.965
Swiss Carrot Cake With Kirsch Frosting
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put 7 egg yolks, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and kirsch into a large bowl.
Beat until thick and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking... - 46.363
Preheat oven, to 425°F (220°C).
Line a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon peel in a medium bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 46.3674
Coffee Cream Buche De Noel
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat into egg yolks remaining 1/2 cup sugar, the orange rind, and sherry.
Fold... - 45.1397
Yogurt Cream Dessert
In a medium bowl, combine the crushed biscuits, the cinnamon and 1 tsp of melted butter.
Line the base of a loose bottom round greased 9" cake tin with this mixture.
Press in firmly against the bottom of the tin.
Beat the yoghurt, half of the cream, the lemon... - 43.2752
Alaska Cream Log
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Lightly grease a 15X10/1-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
Best Sponge Cake
3) In a bowl, sift together, flour and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites until doubles in volume... - 44.3033
Orange You A Gorgeous Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a party blender, 2 knives as scissors or your fingertips, to cut in the vegetable oil till the... - 46.0522