- » Easy Lemon Fluff
Easy Lemon Fluff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lemon fluff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lemon fluff recipes.
Lemon Fluff Frosting
Lemon Fluff Frosting has an outstanding taste. Lemon Fluff Frosting gets its desired taste from butter flavored by lemon juice. Lemon Fluff Frosting is used to make different kind of cakes. - 21.3403
Lemon Fluff Pie
Looking for a great way to end the meal with, try out this Lemon Fluff Pie - a wonderful dessert treat! Follow this relatively easy recipe for Lemon Fluff Pie and I bet, this will soon be your favorite! - 41.7511
Lemon Egg Fluff
This Lemon Egg Fluff tastes incredible ! Try this delicious soft and feathery dessert mold consisting of lemon and egg for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Egg Fluff are welcome ! - 37.8342
Combine rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in saucepan and cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Soak gelatin in cold water 5 minutes.
Add to hot rhubarb along with 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice.
Stir until gelatin and sugar are... - 43.4977
Chill milk 3 hours.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/2 CUPS hot water chill until thick and then beat until fluffy.
Add lemon juice and sugar.
Beat milk until thick add first mixture.
Sprinkle 1/2 of crumbs into 13x9x2 inch pan.
Pour in mixture and cover top with... - 31.9742
Soften gelatin in the cold water.
Place over hot water until completely dissolved.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly and gradually add sugar, beating until stiff.
Add the lemon rind, juice and salt.
Beat well, then add the gelatin and again whip until mixture is... - 38.9494
Heavenly Orange Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; add undrained pineapple and concentrate.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in oranges; pour into 13x9x2-inch pan.
Chill till firm.
Beat pudding and milk with rotary beater till smooth.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread... - 34.7112
Lemon Pineapple Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in the hot water; add all but 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, and the crushed pineapple.
Chill until syrupy.
Have the cream ice cold; turn into a bowl surrounded by cracked ice, and beat until thick.
Then add the remaining 1 teaspoon of lemon... - 34.6528
In a small bowl, beat egg yolks.
In a medium-size saucepan, mix together egg yolks and milk.
Stir in gelatin, and set aside for about 5 minutes to soften.
Add honey, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and mix in... - 35.6812
Beat egg yolks until very thick and light; add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition, then continue beating until thick and the color of cream.
Heat gelatin and water, uncovered, in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally, over low heat... - 34.6825
Fruit With Lemon Fluff
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg, shredded lemon peel, and lemon juice with an electric mixer on high speed about 2 minutes or till foamy and well combined.
Gradually beat in sugar till dissolved.
Fold the lemon mixture into the thawed dessert... - 32.9047
Lemon Egg Fluff
1. Thoroughly blend gelatin, sugar, and salt in a heavy saucepan. Mix in water. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Gradually add a small amount of hot gelatin mixture to egg yolks, stirring constantly. Blend into mixture in saucepan; cook and... - 36.9113
Lemon Fluff Pudding
1) In 1 tablespoon of cold water, soften gelatin.
2) Combine the softened gelatin with the boiling water to dissolve.
3) To this, add the sugar, 1/2 cup of cold water, lemon juice and rind.
4) Chill until almost firm.
5) Also, chill a deep... - 44.5497
Angel Food Lemon Fluff
1) In cold water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) In a double boiler (preferably pyrex), combine the first five ingredients and cook.
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir the mixture until it thickens slightly.
4) Remove from heat and add the... - 48.2254
Lemon Fluff Tarts
1. 1, To prepare pie crust, use a pie crust mix following the directions on the back label. Otherwise, use a previous known or familiar pie crust recipe.
2. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out, half at a time, to 1/2-inch... - 38.5018
Lemon Butter Fluff Icing
Soften cream cheese to room temperature; blend in cream and butter.
Beat until soft and smooth.
Gradually blend in powdered sugar, lemon juice, rind, and vanilla.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Tint mixture a delicate color, if desired. - 32.8823
Lemon Egg Fluff
Thoroughly blend gelatin, sugar, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Mix in water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Gradually add a small amount of hot gelatin mixture to egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Blend into mixture in saucepan; cook and stir 2... - 40.7828
Banana Fluff is great fruit dessert. Banana Fluff gets its rich taste from bananas flavored with lemon juice topped with icing sugar. - 29.225
1. Combine bananas, salt, and lemon juice. Beat in cream, using a rotary beater, adding sugar gradually.
2. Serve as topping for gingerbread. - 21.687
Stir 1/2 cup of the sugar into the berries and cook them about 10 minutes over low heat.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and add to the berries, stirring until dissolved.
When the berry mixture begins to thicken, stir in the egg whites... - 39.9201
1) In a small hot take hot water and dissolve gelatin dessert.
2) Mix lemon juice.
3) Chill till thick.
4) Follow the direction to prepare topping mix using nonfat milk.
5) Keep aside 1/2 cup.
6) Add remaining into thickened gelatin.
7) Transfer to an... - 36.5341
1 Stir well, and stand in cold water to cool.
2 Stir these together and boil one minute.
3 Fold in cold jelly gradually.
Fold in banana mixture.
Put in individual molds and freeze. - 30.548
Combine first 4 ingredients; press into 13 x 9-inch pan, reserving 1/4 of the mixture for topping.
Combine juices with 3/4 cup boiling water.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool until partially set.
Chill milk in refirgerator tray for 20 minutes or... - 41.4138
Peel and dice pineapple.
Place in saucepan and cover with water.
Cook until tender.
Drain and chill pineapple.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water to soften; add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, combine... - 43.0689
Apricot Fluff Pie
Try out this quick and easy dessert recipe for Apricot Fluff Pie, this time made with stewed apricots for a difference. I love the way it feels fluffy and spongy. So give this Apricot Fluff Pie a try and I bet you too will fall in love with it. - 35.2111
Peach-orange Fluff In Cream Puffs
Peach orange fluffs in cream puffs are a combination of two desserts in one. The peach orange fluff are covered with cream puffs and topped with custard. Flavored with lemon and orange juice, the peach and orange fluff in cream puffs are creamy and delicious. - 37.1731
Lime-applesauce Fluff Pie
This Lime-Applesauce Fluff Pie is delicious and a wonderful option for dessert. The combination of the apple and lime gives this dessert a distinct flavor. Don't rack your brains on any other long dessert. This simple Lime-Applesauce Fluff Pie is sure to put... - 43.8227
Cottage Cheese Fluff
In blender container, combine cottage cheese, sweetener, and lemon juice; blend till creamy.
Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till of desired consistency - 18.4833
Add sugar, lemon juice and gelatine to rhubarb, and cool.
As it thickens whip til the mixture holds its shape.
Fold in 2 egg whites beaten with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Set in refrigerator for awhile. - 29.3627
Drain plums, remove pits and mash plums with fork; add lemon juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff; beat sugar in gradually.
Fold whipped cream and plums into meringue.
Chill about 1 hour.
Serves 6 to 8. - 29.1088
Stir in the lemon rind and sugar into the fruit puree.
A variety of fruits, like strawberries, bananas, pineapple or apple may be used.
Mix the gelatine into the puree, stir in beaten yoghurt and leave the mixture to set.
When on point of setting, fold in the... - 26.9924
Cottage Cheese Fluff
1. In blender container blend combining cottage cheese, sweetener and lemon juice till creamy.
2. Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till the desired consistency is attained.
3. Serve with lettuce. - 30.7377
Cook prunes in 2 cups water until tender; drain.
Re- move pits; cut prunes into small pieces.
Combine prunes, cinnamon, sugar and 1 1/2 cups boiling water in saucepan; simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with small amount of cold water; stir into prune... - 37.4545
Orange Fluff Pudding
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in sugar.
Soften gelatin in fruit juices and dissolve in boiling water; add to egg-yolk mixture with grated orange rind.
Refrigerate until mixture just starts to congeal.
Fold in the egg whites,... - 42.39
1. In a saucepan, cover apricots with water and boil it, gently simmer for 15 minutes or until the apricots are soft
2. In a food processor, combine apricots along with 4 tablespoons of their cooking liquid, honey, lemon juice and almond extract, and... - 32.451
Cranberry Pink Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in cran berry juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually pour cranberry mixture over egg whites, beating until foamy.
Pour into indi vidual sherbet glasses.
Mixture will... - 28.9546
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit fluff is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just... - 40.5695
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
2) Stir in skimmed milk in the gelatine mixture.
3) Heat the gelatine mixture gently until incorporated.
4) Add in the extracts and the sweetener.
5) Remove from the heat and allow it to... - 44.1734
Orange Fluff Frosting
Combine juices, sugar, salt, flour arid egg in top of double boiler; cook until thickened.
Remove from heat; add butter and orange rind.
Cool; fold in whipped cream.
Spread filling between layers and on top and sides of cake.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours... - 36.5694
Cinnamon Date Fluffs
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg, then add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Place in oiled bowl, cover with cloth and allow to rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
Roll dough on well-floured board to... - 45.4722
Steamed Rice With Lemon Zest
In a saucepan, heat ginger and garlic in peanut and sesame oil until just soft.
Add lemon zest and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
Add rice and stir.
Cover, turn to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove cover and fluff rice.
Replace cover, turn heat off... - 36.1325
In 10-cup (2.5 L) casserole, cover and microwave chicken stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in rice, butter and salt; cover and microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave, covered, at Medium-High... - 38.3003
Herbed Couscous With Lemon
1) In a small heavy saucepan add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2) Add zest and couscous and stir again.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Let the mixture stand covered for 5 minutes.
5) Using a fork fluff the mixture.
6) Add parsley, the olive oil,... - 39.6539
Are you a beginner? Do try this Lemon Cheesecake recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friend. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try and impress your friend. - 42.7025
Heat oven to 300Â°.
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
Blend cream cheese and sour cream... - 40.3119
Refreshing Lemon Rice
1 Boil the rice and keep aside.
2 While the rice is cooking, heat the oil and fry the peanuts till golden brown.
Remove from the oil and keep aside.
3 Take out and strain the excess oil, leaving only 3-4 tablespoons in the pan.
In the same oil, drop the red... - 44.9098
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Quick Lemon Broccoli Rice
1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add the vegetables and stir.
4. Cover pan and let simmer on a low flame, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, about 5... - 43.4072
Italian Chicken With Tomato Basil And Lemon Couscous
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, with lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Split one chicken breast in half, horizontally and place it in a resalable bag along with the marinade. Allow for the chicken to... - 33.6588
Cornish Hens With Lemon And Couscous
In large saucepan, combine chicken stock, oil and 4 tsp (20 mL) of the lemon rind; bring to boil.
Add couscous; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add parsley; fluff with fork. (Couscous can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.)... - 42.0558
Glazed Sea Scallops With Lemon Parsley Quinoa
Seafood with citrus and tangy flavors simply slide down the taste buds and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking sea scallops with citrus glaze and serving them along with Lemon Parsley sauce. No better compliments to each other! - 103.048
Couscous With Apricots And Toasted Almonds
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to prepare Couscous with Apricots and Toasted Almonds. An quick and easy side dish or vegetarian entree perfect for Weekday Wednesday! - 0
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint has a great taste. The lemon juice gives the Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint a cool refreshing taste. - 42.3537
Quinoa Salad With Asparagus, Dates, And Orange
To prepare salad, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add white onion to pan; saute 2 minutes.
Add quinoa to pan; saute 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 45.3239
Moroccan Vegetable Stew With Couscous And Mint Gremolata
To make the stew:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrots, tomatoes,... - 45.0768
One Pan Chicken & Rice
If you’re like Sean, you hate doing dishes. So why not make the whole meal in one pan? We know you’re lazy, you’re a dude, Dude. Chicken and rice. One pan. Let’s do this. - 0
Saute rice in butter over low heat in large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer until water is absorbed.
Fluff with fork before serving. - 27.096
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare the citrus fluff by beating one 1 egg well.
3. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice and mix well. Cook this mixture over low heat... - 46.0094
Easter Ring Cake
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt; blend in shortening and 2/3 cup orange juice.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Blend in remaining orange juice with eggs, beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Fold in orange marmalade and... - 43.5873
Lemony Fillets & Rice
In 10-inch square casserole, combine water, onions, butter, parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and the bouillon.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in rice.
Arrange frozen fillets on rice with thicker portions toward outside of... - 38.8534
Jacket Potatoes With Herbed Cottage Cheese
1. Rub each potato all over with salt and pierce. Bake in a preheated oven for 60-70 minutes.
2. Push the cottage cheese through a fine sieve and mix in the sage, lemon juice and peppercorns.
3. Cut off the top of each potato, fluff up the insides and... - 28.0905
Golden Curried Couscous
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice, ginger, margarine, curry powder, and couscous.
Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Fluff couscous with a fork. - 35.562
Lemony Chicken Couscous
1. Combine the zucchini, broth, water, mint, lemon rind, and ginger in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Stir in the couscous; remove the saucepan from the heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
3. Fluff the couscous with a fork, and gently toss with the... - 30.292
Smoked Egg Dip
Smoked egg dip is just the right pick for those barbeque parties and this dish often finds a place in my party menu. The flavors of rich tasting sauces combine with that of egg to make this smoked egg dip taste yum. - 31.4688
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till they are thick and lemon colored, Gradually add the 2 tablespoons sugar, beating constantly; beat in banana, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Stir in milk; chill well, Beat egg whites till soft peaks... - 33.516
Cod Baked In Couscous And Sun Dried Tomato Paste
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and then put a plate on the top.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
When the couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork.
Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk for just a... - 39.1564
Gold Coast Chicken
Pare lemon like an apple, going round and round so peel is in one long spiral.
Then squeeze lemon, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Slowly add broth.
Cook and stir till thick.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks, then... - 43.7071
Lemony Cous Cous
Ok this is so quick and easy to make! You definitely want to try this one. - 118.353
Tasty Stuffed Strawberries
This is a perfect petit four for your next cocktail party. The Chef shows this easy way to make Stuffed Strawberries. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 112.073
Heat the stock in a large pan with the olive oil and the salt.
Bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
Pour in the couscous in a thin, steady stream and then stir in the lemon zest.
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the grains to swell and... - 41.1152
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Lemony Fillets & Rice
In 10-inch square casserole, combine water, onions, margarine, parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and the bouillon.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in rice.
Arrange frozen fillets on rice with thicker portions toward outside of... - 39.2725
Bulgur Wheat And Parsley Salad
1) In a large bowl put bulgur wheat and add boiling water to cover 1 inch of it.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a large portable bowl mix parsley, onion, tomatoes, and mint.
4) Keep it aside.
5) With a fine-mesh sieve drain bulgur and press on... - 46.7523
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken stock, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breast if you are using... - 45.6678
1. Place a large skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and crisp bacon in it. Remove bacon from skillet and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, drop sausage and ham. Crisp them as well. Remove from pan.
3. Pour little oil in the same skillet, drop... - 106.03
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, stir nuts over medium-high heat until toasted, 7 to 8 minutes.
Pour from pan and let stand.
In pan, combine millet and broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until millet is tender to bite... - 39.6073
Healthy Quinoa Tabbouleh
Looking for a simple quinoa recipe? Quinoa is a super healthy ingredient that you must include in your diet. Here is a short video that shows how to make the quinoa Tabbouleh. It recipe seems very simple as the chef demonstrates it. Try it yourself. - 123.16
Curried Vegetables With Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic.
Microwave on high... - 44.2799
Deep Fried Deviled Whitebait
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)When potatoes are almost done, wash the whitebait with cold water and place them in milk.
3)In a small bowl, mix together, flour, mustard powder, cayenne pepper, ground ginger, salt and pepper and sieve to remove... - 44.5296
King Prawns In Lime And Dill Mayonnaise
1)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
2)In a bowl, mic together 30 ml of dill, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning. Pour this marinate over the prawns.
4)In a separate bowl, add zest and juice of lime, remaining dill, mayonnaise,... - 44.3721
Lamb Chops With Blackcurrant Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix couscous with the orange juice and lemon rind.
2. Pour hot stock over the contents.
3. Cover bowl with a lid or plate and let stand for 3 minutes.
4. Fluff up with a fork.
5. Keep aside until ready to serve.
6. Coat the lamb... - 44.4467
Tabbouleh With Romaine
Mix bulgur wheat and broth, cover, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Fluff with a fork, add parsley, mint, onion, and tomatoes, and toss to mix.
Beat oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well blended, add to salad, and toss again.
Cover and chill... - 40.584
North African Couscous Paella
Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add the peppers, scallions, garlic, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne, and saute on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the stock or water.
Add the tofu or shrimp and cook for another 3 to 4... - 42.5638
Brown Rice Potpourri
1. Chop prunes into fours.
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add and sautÃ© onion till soft and transparent.
3. Add the rice and sautÃ© lightly until coated with butter and fragrant.
4. Add the stewed... - 41.3213
Couscous With Sweet Corn
1. In a saucepan, boil the stock and add the couscous.
2. Remove it from the heat, Cover the pan and let it stand for about 5 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine the corn,... - 41.1945
Savory Rice Pilaf
1. Mix the rice and oil in a saucepan and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the rice is golden brown.
2. Add the stock, apple juice, onion, garlic, lemon juice, and thyme and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan,... - 39.4097
1. Allow bulgur to soak in boiling water for about 60 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
2. In a large bowl, mix lemon juice and mint. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Gradually stir in olive oil.
3. Pour this... - 45.8896
1. To cook the Kasha, bring chicken stock or water to a boil, adding a pinch of sea salt.
2. Add the kasha and stir.
3. Cover the pot, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the water is absorbed by the grain.
4. Stir and... - 41.9655
Middle Eastern Tabouli
1. In a large bowl place bulgur. Pour this over boiling water.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes so that the whole water gets absorbed.
3. Fluff grain with the help of a fork occasionally.
4. Cool bulgar. Add scallions, lemon juice, diced tomato, cooked... - 44.2614
Thai Fragrant Rice
1. Finely chop the lemon grass and remove the zest from the limes.
2. Rinse the rice in cold water. Drain through a sieve.
3. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion and spices and cook gently for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the rice and cook for a... - 40.621
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the rice.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Spread in an even layer on a large tray.
Place in the freezer or... - 47.3009
Turkey Cutlets With Apples
Pierce the potatoes all over with a fork.
Place a paper towel directly on the floor of the microwave.
Arrange the potatoes on the paper towel in a square pattern.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange the potatoes.
Microwave on high for 5 to 7... - 46.5581
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.2398
Swordfish With Tomatoes And Couscous
Cut two thick slices from each tomato and place the slices in pairs in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Seed and finely chop the rest of the tomatoes.
Place in a 1-quart saucepan and add the stock and margarine or butter.
Bring to a boil over medium... - 40.4685
Orange And Almond Couscous Salad
1. Place apple juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Slowly stir in couscous. Remove pan from heat. Cover. Cool. Fluff up with a fork.
2. Add red pepper, parsley, mint and currants to couscous. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.... - 36.8532
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Apples Almonds And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat a baking tray with the non-stick cooking spray
3. Wash and pat dry the hens
4. Prepare a marinade with onions and lemon juice in a large bowl
5. Place the chickens in the marinade and allow them to soak up... - 43.0139
This video shows a simple and easy recipe for couscous salad and discusses various health benefits of the ingredients by an accredited practising dietitian. - 107.713
Moroccan Chicken And Couscous
1. Stir saffron into broth; set aside. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove to a plate.
2. Add onion, carrots, and garlic to drippings in pan.... - 32.4089