- » Easy Lemon Dill Chicken
Easy Lemon Dill Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lemon dill chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lemon dill chicken recipes.
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3472
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
Cook chicken in margarine in 10-inch skillet until light brown, turning once, about 5 minutes on each side.
Mix wine, lemon juice, salt and dill weed; pour over chicken.
Place lemon slices on chicken.
Heat to... - 41.4913
Chicken In Lemon-dill Butter
This Chicken in Lemon-Dill Butter tastes fabulous with rice and noodles! Try out the Chicken in Lemon-Dill Butter and let me know how you've liked it! - 34.8218
Roasted Lemon Dill Chicken With Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (180°C).
2. To prepare the chicken remove chicken neck and giblets.
3. Rinse, wipe cavity and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Tie dill together in bunch and place in cavity along with lemon.
5. Truss... - 34.8328
Lemon Dill Chicken
1. Place margarine in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Arrange chicken breast halves, thickest parts to outside edges, in margarine. Cover tightly and microwave 4 minutes.
3. Mix wine,... - 29.2147
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 46.3854
Chicken Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Arrange salmon steaks in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Top with onion, instant bouillon, lemon juice, dill, salt and water. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish f - 29.7992
Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Place margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 15 to 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Stir in flour, bouillon granules and dill weed. Stir in water and lemon juice. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture... - 25.0735
Rice With Lemon And Dill
Rice with lemon and dill is a herbed rice recipe. Prepared with lemon rind and juice to taste along with added thyme, the rice with lemon and dill is flavored with chicken broth and baked in the oven. - 39.6518
Fettuccine And Carrots With Lemon Dill Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth. Add the mozzarella, Parmesan and lemon zest (if using), and process to blend.
3 Thinly slice the carrots.
4 In a medium saucepan,... - 40.734
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
In 2-quart (12x7) baking dish, arrange salmon steaks with thin ends toward center.
Top with onion.
Crumble bouillon and sprinkle over top along with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, dill weed, 1/2 teaspoon salt and water.
Cook, covered with wax paper or plastic - 30.6361
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce is a delicious sauteed side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.1004
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 46.6404
Dill Chicken Breasts
Dredge chicken breasts lightly in flour; season with pinch each of salt and pepper.
In skillet, heat butter with oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, turning once, for about 6 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink inside.
Remove from pan and... - 41.8933
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Drumsticks In Dill Sauce
1. Heat butter in a wide-based saucepan. Add drumsticks a few at a time and brown lightly on all sides. Remove to a plate and brown remainder.
2. Add shallots and saute for one minute. Stir in chopped dill. Add lemon juice, return drumsticks to saucepan,... - 36.8906
Greek Lemon Sauce
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over moderately high heat.
Lower the heat, stirinthe cornstarch mixture, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, whisktogetherthe eggyolkand lemon juice.
Whisk in 1/2 cup of... - 26.6442
Poached Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add fillets; cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fillets to a platter, using a slotted spoon; cover and chill... - 34.0808
Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a large skillet, bring the broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice, and salmon steaks to the boiling broth. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the salmon just flakes... - 38.1515
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 48.1056
Lemon Chicken Dinner
Rub chicken breast piece[s] with margarine, paprika and lemon peel.
Place on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until thickest part is almost done, 1 1/2 to 3 min [3 to 4 1/2 min].
Mix green pepper,... - 45.315
Lemony Dill Sauce
Place butter in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Blend in flour, bouillon, dill, and salt.
Briskly stir in broth and mix until blended.
Cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring twice during cooking... - 33.2828
Hot Lemony Dill Sauce
In 2-cup glass measure, melt butter on HI (max. power) about 1 1/2 minutes.
Blend in flour, bouillon, dill weed, and salt.
Briskly stir in broth and mix until blended.
Cook on HI (max. power) 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture boils and is thickened, stirring... - 31.6344
Cucumber Dill Sauce
In a blender, combine yogurt and light mayonnaise; process until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve as a sauce on baked chicken or fish, or as a vegetable dip. - 28.8781
Artichoke Dill Soup
In a large bowl toss the artichoke hearts with the lemon juice.
Add the yogurt, stock, sour cream substitute, dill and pepper.
Stir until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
Remove the soup to another bowl,... - 30.2371
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 38.9069
Tomato Dill Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 3-quart saucepan and add the carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
2) Add the chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, beef consomme, tomato sauce, lemon juice, ham, bay leaves, dry... - 39.7384
Dill Tuna Mould
In a bowl stir together gelatin and lemon juice; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in chicken broth to dissolve completely.
In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, milk, parsley, green onion, mustard, dill weed, pepper, tuna, and cucumber; stir in gelatin... - 39.1008
Chilled Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a fish poacher or large skillet bring to a boil combining the first 3 ingredients and add salmon.
2. Cover reducing heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon poaching liquid and... - 41.3628
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
These Salmon Balls in Dill Sauce are a desire ! Try these fried fish balls in delicious dill sauce gravy with pepper seasonings for your next meal. Let me know if you want to know more about these Salmon balls in dill sauce - 34.6204
Carrots In Dill Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, put chicken broth, white wine, dill weed, shallots, salt and lemon juice and stir them well.
2.In a slow cooker, put carrots and add the bowl mixture.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on HIGH.
4.Cook the ingredients for... - 45.6491
Dilled Shrimp In Aspic
1. Follow package directions while making the shrimp, drain and cool. Spoon out several even-sized shrimps, reserve them for final decoration. Cut the remaining shrimps into ½ inch pieces, and add them to the medium-sized bowl.
2. Halve the cucumber... - 43.7823
Dill Mustard Sauce
Combine all ingredients, except dill sprig, in a small bowl; mix well.
Cover and chill.
Transfer to a serving container, and garnish with dill sprig, if desired.
Serve chilled mustard sauce over chicken, fish, or vegetables. - 28.5739
1) In a saucepan, cook the fresh beets in the boiling broth.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the beets are tender.
3) For canned beets, add broth with the beet liquid to make 3 cups.
4) In an electric blender or a... - 44.7771
Carrots In Dilled Wine Sauce
Place carrots in slow-cooking pot.
Combine bouillon, wine, dill, onion, garlic salt, and lemon juice.
Pour over carrots.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water.
Stir into carrot mixture.
Cook on high 10 minutes or until slightly... - 40.6532
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
Chicken With Lemon And Herbs
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix herbs and garlic together in a small bowl.
Flatten chicken breasts by pressing them gently against the work surface with the palm of your hand.
Arrange breast pieces on foil and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle herb and... - 38.7523
Salmon Loaf With Green Pea Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium size saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Blend in 1 tablespoon of the flour, add the milk, and cook, stirring, for... - 42.4711
In small saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients; heat over low heat, stirring frequendy, until smooth and bubbly.
For each serving, slice chicken diagonally across grain into 4 slices. - 20.7278
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4914
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691
Easy Stuffed Grape Leaves
Have you been looking for a delicious stuffed grape leaves recipe? here's one that is just out of this world. Try this fabulous dish that is indeed very impressive. - 105.67
Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour until blended.
2. Stir in chicken stock; cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes until sauce boils and thickens.
3. Stir in dill, cream, lemon juice and vermouth.
4. Season... - 34.6707
Lemon Soup With Lamb
ln a large saucepan over high heat, bring the lamb, onion, celery, carrot, stock, water, herbs, salt, and pepper to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, partially cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, occasionally skimming off any scum.
Strain the stock into a large... - 43.7201
Herbed Couscous With Lemon
1) In a small heavy saucepan add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2) Add zest and couscous and stir again.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Let the mixture stand covered for 5 minutes.
5) Using a fork fluff the mixture.
6) Add parsley, the olive oil,... - 39.6539
Lemon Seafood With Pasta
1. Mix shrimp, scallops, zucchini, squash and bell pepper in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm. Drain; let stand covered 5 minutes.
2. Mix broth, lemon juice,... - 29.6222
Lemon Grilled Salmon
Sprinkle the dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon.
Place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add brown sugar, chicken broth, oil, soy sauce and green onions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and discard... - 37.4457
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Plaice With Courgette And Lemon Sauce
1. Spread out the plaice fillets skinned sides uppermost. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, lemon rind and parsley, and roll each one up.
2. For the sauce, chop the courgettes and cook together with the stock, lemon rind and garlic until just tender.
3.... - 32.7648
Greek Lemon Soup
Put 6 cups chicken broth into heavy saucepan or soup kettle and bring to a boil.
Add brown rice to soup, season with salt and cook until rice is tender 15 to 20 minutes.
Put whole egg and two egg yolks into medium sized bowl; beat with rotary beater or wire... - 41.5328
Lamb Stew With Lemon Sauce
1. Slice lamb into 2 cm / 3/4 in cubes, discarding any fat. Place lamb into a large saucepan with onion, pepper and celery. Add enough stock to just cover meat, approximately 2 1/2 cups.
2. Bring to the boil and skim until the surface is clear. Cover and... - 35.2379
1 Halve the shallots or quarter the onion. Cut the swordfish steaks into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the swordfish and shake to coat lightly. Remove the fish and set aside.
3 In... - 37.9003
Bluefish With Apples And Onion
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil. Place the bluefish skin-side up on the foil-lined pan.
2 Cut the onion and apple into thin wedges.
3 In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until melted. Add... - 41.7334
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 39.1442
Classic Kulebiaka Flaky Salmon Loaf
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
In the work bowl finely chop the onions.
Melt 60 g (2 oz) butter in the... - 46.0617
Mustard Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Whisk together all ingredients.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for better flavor.
Best with chicken but also nice as a garnish for steamed asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower. - 33.5414
Deviled Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or coat with non- stick cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, whisk together mustard, mayonnaise, dill, and garlic. Stir together bread crumbs and pepper and spread on a plate or sheet of waxed paper.... - 30.013
Whole Chicken In A Bag
Prepare a dressing of the oil, garlic, thyme, and lemon juice.
Rub the bird with this dressing, and add a bit of salt and pepper.
Tear off an 18-inch-long piece of parchment paper, and carefully wrap up the chicken.
Place the bundle in a paper bag, and then... - 38.4054
Chicken Veronique Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Combine the chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
Cool in broth until easy to handle, then remove and... - 44.086
Chicken Salad Deluxe
Combine chicken with water, sliced onion, celery tops and salt in a kettle or Dutch oven.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save broth to start a soup... - 42.1949
Baked Yogurt Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
4. In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and heat over medium high flame.
5. Add the chicken... - 44.7585
Creamy Chicken Salad
1. Combine chicken with water, sliced onion, celery tops and salt in a kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer about 1 hour, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save broth to start a soup... - 31.685
Jellied Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Combine half of gelatin mixture with dill, salt, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion; chill until slightly thickened.
Line edge of l quart mold with cucumber slices; carefully pour in the chilled... - 37.6354
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 45.2745
Citrus Herb Chicken Wings
Oil an ovenproof dish large enough to take the chicken wings side by side in one layer.
Rinse the chicken, pat dry and arrange in the dish.
Stir the fruit juices together and pour them over the chicken, then mix the seasoning, spices and herbs and sprinkle... - 42.1994
Baked Herbed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs in a medium-size bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Work in the flour with a spoon, and spoon this herb paste under and into the skin of the chicken.
3. Place... - 33.0509
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 46.9024
Dilly Blue Cheese Potato Salad
That's what we are talking about - A nice and delicious Dill, Blue Cheese & Potato Salad! You can serve it as an appetizer or you can serve it as a side to your main dish. Either way, you will love it. Anything that has blue cheese so bound to taste good,... - 115.134
Chicken Dinner Salad
Cook chicken breasts in chicken broth, covered, 30 minutes, or until fork-tender; refrigerate in broth.
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Remove chicken breasts from broth.
2. Mix cream cheese with mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, and 1... - 39.669
Mix chicken, celery, apple, scallions, walnuts, dill, parsley, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper well.
Chill. - 32.653
Cold Chicken Platter
Thinly slice chicken breast and set aside.
In a bowl combine yogurt, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
Add dill pickle, green pepper, scallion, capers, sweetener, salt, and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a small platter; top with chicken slices and spread with... - 38.4223
Cream Chicken Casserole
1) Cut chicken in serving-size pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) In a paper bag, put flour, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme and dill seeds. Place few pieces of chicken in at a time until they are well coated with the flour mixture.
4)... - 46.1685
Chicken Salad Deluxe
1. Combine chicken with water, sliced onion, celery tops and salt in a kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat; cover; simmer for about 40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from the broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save the broth to start a... - 37.6498
Chicken With Lime Butter
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a large pan, heat oil and saute chicken in oil for four minutes till lightly brown. Reduce heat and then cook covered for 10 minutes till tender.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and set... - 38.7798
Couscous And Chicken Salad
1. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on couscous. Keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine washed spinach, couscous, and chicken.
3. Add cucumber, garbanzo beans, kalamata olives, and black olives.
4. Add roasted bell pepper, dill,... - 87.9479
Cream Chicken Casserole
Whip up this delicious Cream Chicken Casserole that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 49.439
Mom's Creamed Chicken Over Noodles
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter and cook the onion over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
2) Stir in mushrooms and cook the mixture over moderate heat for 8 to 10 minutes till the liquid of mushrooms give... - 44.6919
Greek Chicken And Pasta Salad
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill, pepper and salt.
Whisk in the oil until well blended.
Reserve for up to 4 hours until needed.
Whisk again to reblend before... - 42.0839
Chicken Stir Boil
1) In a large skillet, boil chicken stock for about 15 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup (118 ml).
2) In the meantime, apply oil on a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the chicken breasts for a total of 10 minutes, skin side down in it,... - 42.1487
Try something different tonight with this stuffed chicken recipe. It's so fancy and elegant you'll be impressing the Joneses in no time. Try this recipe for Chicken Spanaki tonight. - 101.697
Feta Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2. Combine the cheese, oregano, butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Loosen the chicken skin from the flesh without completely detaching it, and stuff as much of the... - 33.0963
How-to Make Chicken, Lamb And Beef Sliders
When you are craving for crispy, crunchy meat sliders, prepare these at your home with the help of this recipe. The recipe demonstrates the preparation of sliders using 3 different types of meat like chicken, beef and lamb; and in 3 different styles. You must... - 130.805
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 45.8606
1) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
2) In a heavy pot, heated over medium-low heat, heat oil and butter and sautÃ© chicken, a few pieces at a time, until pale golden.
3) Transfer the chicken pieces to a... - 46.2039
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Halve and core the fennel bulbs and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken just to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes per... - 39.927
Add envelope of gelatin to cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Set in a pan of boiling water and heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sherry.
Combine tuna, lemon juice, seasoned salt, dill weed, Tabasco and gelatin mixture in blender and... - 42.9089
Chilled Beet Soup
Drain beets, reserving juice.
Combine beet juice with chicken broth, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
Heat mixture to boiling; pour over reserved beets, and chill.
Serve in cups, garnishing each with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkling with dill or... - 28.8277
Quick Cucumber Soup
Cucumber Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cucumber Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.1098
Wash lettuce; tear into bite-size pieces.
Arrange on salad platter with tomato, cucumber, onion, and green pepper; cover.
Refrigerate while preparing rest of ingredients and dressing.
Blend yogurt with lemon juice; season with salt, pepper, garlic, parsley,... - 32.4036
Cucumber Soup, Danish Style
Slice 2 cucumbers; cook slowly in butter with the leek and bay leaves until tender but not brown.
Stir in flour and salt.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the broth.
Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
Press mixture through a sieve and chill.
Add grated cucumber, cream, lemon... - 40.3161
Cold Avocado Soup
Process chicken broth, avocado, lemon juice and sherry in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until well blended.
Pour into serving cups and sprinkle with dill weed. - 24.6433
Fresh Artichokes With Hot Dip
Wash the artichokes and cut off the tips (or thorns) of each leaf.
Place each artichoke on a slice of lemon in a large shallow skillet.
Add enough boiling water to half fill the skillet.
Cover and cook until tender, about 12 minutes.
Take the skillet off the... - 34.5703
Prawn And Curd Cheese Mousses
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt and chicken stock; beat until quite smooth.
2. Put the wine and gelatine into a small bowl; stand in a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir the gelatine into the cheese mixture, and add... - 34.0781
Parsnips A La Greque
Slice parsnips, and immediately brush with lemon juice.
Drop into saucepan with remaining ingredients, except oil, and cook until parsnips are tender and liquid almost evaporated.
Discard garlic clove.
Use immediately or cool at room temperature. - 28.3469
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Cream Of Lettuce Soup has a defining taste. The chicken broths adds up the taste of Cream Of Lettuce Soup. Cream Of Lettuce Soup is an easy to prepare dish. - 42.9027
Lobster Rice Salad
In 2-quart casserole, combine water, rice, onion, parsley, lemon peel, salt, bouillon and dill.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 12 to 19 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Let - 33.395
Sprinkle the shrimp with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
Peel and chop the onions.
Grate the cheese.
Pour the stock into a metal fondue pan and heat on the stove.
Add the grated cheese and stir over a low heat until melted, but do not allow the mixture... - 40.1858